Style: Written
9 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Lol drake gucci mane

Funny names

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Ill let the comments on those videos do the speaking for me

Unread 10-05-2017, 10:56 PM   #11

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text

Lol drake gucci mane

Funny names

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Unread 10-06-2017, 04:18 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Yall trying to figure out whos better im trying to figure out why you give a fuck about either one of these people.
i dont really care i just asked why ppl think this especially on Lestbeef seeing as most people say drake is straight trash... personally i dont give a shit at all what ppl think is better or not better then drake. These days the only hip op i listen to is aussie hip hop and thats every now an then, i rarely listen to rap / hip hop anymore at all if i hear something on the radio i like i turn it up doe today Biggie was on the radio hypnotise! i fucking turned that shit way up as i cruised u know da deal!

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Quote:

the whole point of techs lane in hiphop is to circlejerk about his own knowledge and wisdom in some pseudo-"woke" state where you write bars about government corruption and dancing with the devil until you develop a cult following. .

dis a good woke song by Vinnie Paz

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

And here is the dop flows were talking bout this is R.A the rugged mans newest track i think his got an apprentice rapper called A-F-R-O these days aswell. R.A the rugged man is one of the best at this kinda rap.

Last edited by Supsie; 10-06-2017 at 04:05 AM.
Unread 10-06-2017, 04:18 AM   #12

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

Yall trying to figure out whos better im trying to figure out why you give a fuck about either one of these people.
i dont really care i just asked why ppl think this especially on Lestbeef seeing as most people say drake is straight trash... personally i dont give a shit at all what ppl think is better or not better then drake. These days the only hip op i listen to is aussie hip hop and thats every now an then, i rarely listen to rap / hip hop anymore at all if i hear something on the radio i like i turn it up doe today Biggie was on the radio hypnotise! i fucking turned that shit way up as i cruised u know da deal!

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Quote:

the whole point of techs lane in hiphop is to circlejerk about his own knowledge and wisdom in some pseudo-"woke" state where you write bars about government corruption and dancing with the devil until you develop a cult following. .

dis a good woke song by Vinnie Paz

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

And here is the dop flows were talking bout this is R.A the rugged mans newest track i think his got an apprentice rapper called A-F-R-O these days aswell. R.A the rugged man is one of the best at this kinda rap.

Last edited by Supsie; 10-06-2017 at 04:05 AM.

Unread 10-06-2017, 06:12 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuppressible View Post
Lol drake gucci mane

Funny names

You’re relying on other niggas opinions. You can’t tell me that all you listen to is conscience like hip hop? That shit gets boring. You gotta have some type of rhythm. Even if it’s just catchy asf. You can’t make a conscience song yourself that’ll shit on a drake song content wise.
Unread 10-06-2017, 06:12 PM   #13

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuppressible View Post
Lol drake gucci mane

Funny names

You’re relying on other niggas opinions. You can’t tell me that all you listen to is conscience like hip hop? That shit gets boring. You gotta have some type of rhythm. Even if it’s just catchy asf. You can’t make a conscience song yourself that’ll shit on a drake song content wise.

Unread 10-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllllll View Post
Agreed. I like conscience shit too , but it don't have my head nodding or affect my mood or anything. It's why I got a mix of that w/ songs that may not have meaningful lyrics but are catchy to the ear
Unread 10-06-2017, 06:26 PM   #14

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllllll View Post
Agreed. I like conscience shit too , but it don't have my head nodding or affect my mood or anything. It's why I got a mix of that w/ songs that may not have meaningful lyrics but are catchy to the ear

Unread 10-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Supsie

Exactly we can see the greatness of all aspects of hip hop/ rap it doesn't all have to be one way, so many different aspects an expressions of the one art form.
Unread 10-06-2017, 07:04 PM   #15

Supsie

Exactly we can see the greatness of all aspects of hip hop/ rap it doesn't all have to be one way, so many different aspects an expressions of the one art form.

Unread 10-10-2017, 05:15 AM
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

lol you people think that the "conscious" rappers dont have any "head bangers"?

So ignorant.

On another note, if you are looking for lyrical ability along with bangers more on your levels, Mobb Deep is a great place to start.

Please write to me if you have any further queries.

Unread 10-10-2017, 05:15 AM   #16

Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text

lol you people think that the "conscious" rappers dont have any "head bangers"?

So ignorant.

On another note, if you are looking for lyrical ability along with bangers more on your levels, Mobb Deep is a great place to start.

Please write to me if you have any further queries.