Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:13 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tbh those bars on RM you posted were actually pretty bad. Dunno why you chose them. Your tracks imo are pretty bad too. But when you're dope with text, you're dope with text.
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:13 PM   #41

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Tbh those bars on RM you posted were actually pretty bad. Dunno why you chose them. Your tracks imo are pretty bad too. But when you're dope with text, you're dope with text.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
Your opinion to me at this point isnt worth shit, man. It changes more than your hoes underwear. You're a documented Erupt dick rider. And i love all my dick riders the same. But thanks for the text compliment, faggit.

But Punks not agreeing to a time limit.... only giving away his master plan....

Nigga gonna post an 8 min diss track/ half of which are samples from some of my tracks...... the other half personals followed by mediocre punches.

Lil nigga gonna sound like A Boogie With The PeaCoat.

Too predictable.
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:24 PM   #42

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Quote:
Your opinion to me at this point isnt worth shit, man. It changes more than your hoes underwear. You're a documented Erupt dick rider. And i love all my dick riders the same. But thanks for the text compliment, faggit.

Nigga gonna post an 8 min diss track/ half of which are samples from some of my tracks...... the other half personals followed by mediocre punches.

Too predictable.
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:31 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post

Too predictable.
One minute you're like "thanks. Honestly, I needed to be taken down a notch and made more humble" and the next you're like "Fuck you hater im a gangsta G".

I mean, SURELY it's hard being a stereotype? Do you not go on the internet, find a tonne of Lil Yachty, Soulja Boi, Lil Peep types who talk about how much they "love their haters" and think "Shit, like I'm literally acting the act same as them".

People don't hate you because they are jealous. Why would I be jealous of you? To my eye you're an internet rapper who's also a decent text battler....not exactly like we've been short on those throughout LBs history and I didn't "hate on" every one of them.

At some point, if people are consistently against you and "hating on you", you need to stop and ask why that might be the case. Whenever you get around to that, the man in the mirror's gonna look pretty fucking annoying.
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #43

EtH

Quote:

Too predictable.
One minute you're like "thanks. Honestly, I needed to be taken down a notch and made more humble" and the next you're like "Fuck you hater im a gangsta G".

I mean, SURELY it's hard being a stereotype? Do you not go on the internet, find a tonne of Lil Yachty, Soulja Boi, Lil Peep types who talk about how much they "love their haters" and think "Shit, like I'm literally acting the act same as them".

People don't hate you because they are jealous. Why would I be jealous of you? To my eye you're an internet rapper who's also a decent text battler....not exactly like we've been short on those throughout LBs history and I didn't "hate on" every one of them.

At some point, if people are consistently against you and "hating on you", you need to stop and ask why that might be the case. Whenever you get around to that, the man in the mirror's gonna look pretty fucking annoying.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Eth.... I thought you were smarter than this........ but you consistently have proven to be a fucking idiot lately.
You do realize i am one of the greatest trolls in Online battling history? lol

You do realize that i WANT to be the bad guy? Because it is what makes this site fun? You do realize that by hopping on the hating Erupt bandwaggon you're doing exactly what you are supposed to do?

lol You arnt some special LB member that hates Erupt. You are just another pawn in what makes this site enjoyable to me.

Now continue to preach to the choir like i actually give a rats ass about your opinion, pimp.

Im that nigga in real life. My bitch is beautiful, i love my life, and i am one of the GOAT OVERALL MEMBERS to have graced the site. Do you think i give a fuck about yours or anyone elses opinion????? If it pisses someone off by me saying that, then it should lmao

Im that nigga, pimp.

Live with it. I have fun with this shit. You should try it.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:41 PM   #44

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Eth.... I thought you were smarter than this........ but you consistently have proven to be a fucking idiot lately.

You do realize that i WANT to be the bad guy? Because it is what makes this site fun? You do realize that by hopping on the hating Erupt bandwaggon you're doing exactly what you are supposed to do?

lol You arnt some special LB member that hates Erupt. You are just another pawn in what makes this site enjoyable to me.

Now continue to preach to the choir like i actually give a rats ass about your opinion, pimp.

Im that nigga in real life. My bitch is beautiful, i love my life, and i am one of the GOAT OVERALL MEMBERS to have graced the site. Do you think i give a fuck about yours or anyone elses opinion????? If it pisses someone off by me saying that, then it should lmao

Im that nigga, pimp.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:52 PM
EtH

Quote:

Im that nigga, pimp.

I never really understood where this concept of "trolling" has come from, but I'll explain it to you.

There are two schools of trolling:-

1. Pranks and actions which are deliberately designed to mess with some people -
Usually pretty well thought out and funny, if not a bit heartless sometimes. (Posting flashing images on epilepsy forums, making cam girls put shoes on their heads, hyperlinking a link on LB to the sign off button etc.)

2. Deliberately winding someone up - This is the less elaborate version of the above. Basically just going after people to goad them into being annoyed. I call this "winding someone up". This is more my sort of thing. Just keep deliberately trying to get a rise out of someone, with the sole intent of angering them.

Now, you are claiming to not only be trolling, but be the "greatest troll in online battle history". We'll first omit the fact that calling yourself a "troll" is he least troll thing to do ever. What, from the above, are you doing? Who's annoyed? Genuinely, have you been feeling anger from me, Rant, Punk etc.? I've been having a great time in all of your threads. You've really become a proper source of amusement. It's a fun thing to jump in and talk about pimping your sister out to get fucked by rappers. I'm enjoying it.

You're not angering anyone. You're becoming the butt of their joke.

You may WANT to be the bad guy, but we're not really discussing the actions you're deliberately doing. You're not claiming to be "going places" because you're trying to anger anyone, you genuinely believe it. You weren't trolling when you said Illuminati want you, or that you're about to sign a massive deal. You were being honest. THAT is what we are clowning you about, the shit you ACTUALLY believe. Nothing more.

Is that your hierarchy?

Erupt's Happiness Rating
1. His Gorgeous Girlfriend
2. Enjoying His Life
3. Being The Best Darn Member On Lb Ever

Dope list homedizzle.

I mean, you act like this is entertaining. You're loving this. But we both see the vitriol in there. I mean when literally no one on LB clicks the DL icon on your inevitably free mixtape, you're gonna be pissed off. You'll be like "Da king gangsta nigga wants dem clicks nigga. Why yawll not clicking?" and we'll be like "Fuck off Erupt you're a joke" and you'll storm out in a tizzy.
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:52 PM   #45

EtH

Quote:

Im that nigga, pimp.

I never really understood where this concept of "trolling" has come from, but I'll explain it to you.

There are two schools of trolling:-

1. Pranks and actions which are deliberately designed to mess with some people -
Usually pretty well thought out and funny, if not a bit heartless sometimes. (Posting flashing images on epilepsy forums, making cam girls put shoes on their heads, hyperlinking a link on LB to the sign off button etc.)

2. Deliberately winding someone up - This is the less elaborate version of the above. Basically just going after people to goad them into being annoyed. I call this "winding someone up". This is more my sort of thing. Just keep deliberately trying to get a rise out of someone, with the sole intent of angering them.

Now, you are claiming to not only be trolling, but be the "greatest troll in online battle history". We'll first omit the fact that calling yourself a "troll" is he least troll thing to do ever. What, from the above, are you doing? Who's annoyed? Genuinely, have you been feeling anger from me, Rant, Punk etc.? I've been having a great time in all of your threads. You've really become a proper source of amusement. It's a fun thing to jump in and talk about pimping your sister out to get fucked by rappers. I'm enjoying it.

You're not angering anyone. You're becoming the butt of their joke.

You may WANT to be the bad guy, but we're not really discussing the actions you're deliberately doing. You're not claiming to be "going places" because you're trying to anger anyone, you genuinely believe it. You weren't trolling when you said Illuminati want you, or that you're about to sign a massive deal. You were being honest. THAT is what we are clowning you about, the shit you ACTUALLY believe. Nothing more.

Is that your hierarchy?

Erupt's Happiness Rating
1. His Gorgeous Girlfriend
2. Enjoying His Life
3. Being The Best Darn Member On Lb Ever

Dope list homedizzle.

I mean, you act like this is entertaining. You're loving this. But we both see the vitriol in there. I mean when literally no one on LB clicks the DL icon on your inevitably free mixtape, you're gonna be pissed off. You'll be like "Da king gangsta nigga wants dem clicks nigga. Why yawll not clicking?" and we'll be like "Fuck off Erupt you're a joke" and you'll storm out in a tizzy.

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:04 PM
lllllllllllll

I NEVER said it’s a toss up between us two. You’re just lying now

And LMAO @greatest online troll. Getting laughed at in every thread is not considered trolling. It’s looking stupid. As for my other thread, I don’t think Trolls get trolled off of a battle site claiming they were HOF on 3 other sites and posting your track. You posted your actual music and they stomped all over it.

You must be trolling the rap game too.

“Haha trolled Hip Hop.. y’all thought I was dope? LOLOLOLOL!!!!”
Unread 12-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #46

lllllllllllll

I NEVER said it’s a toss up between us two. You’re just lying now

And LMAO @greatest online troll. Getting laughed at in every thread is not considered trolling. It’s looking stupid. As for my other thread, I don’t think Trolls get trolled off of a battle site claiming they were HOF on 3 other sites and posting your track. You posted your actual music and they stomped all over it.

You must be trolling the rap game too.

“Haha trolled Hip Hop.. y’all thought I was dope? LOLOLOLOL!!!!”

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lol
Niggas on LB dont listen to tracks as it is...... smh

Whatever i am in your mind lil nigga, is what i should be.
Save your opinion lil nigga. I dont need it. Nor care for it.

At the end of the day, you're my son.
Unread 12-08-2017, 01:07 PM   #47

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lol

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:09 PM
lllllllllllll

Posted 2 months ago and got 300+ views

Who can you possibly son with those results, rupt. And you’re the biggest artist in your city.
Unread 12-08-2017, 01:09 PM   #48

lllllllllllll

Posted 2 months ago and got 300+ views

Who can you possibly son with those results, rupt. And you’re the biggest artist in your city.

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:10 PM
EtH

Quote:
Lol

I'm always bewildered as to why people consider it to be a big deal for me to be insulting them. As if it's taking a lot of commitment and personal attention for me to do so.

You know I'm EtH right? I mean, what would my post count be now? 40k? Probably about 30k of those being direct insults to people from LB.

Thinking you are special for getting called a cunt by me is thinking you're a good boy for getting fucked by Nick.
Unread 12-08-2017, 01:10 PM   #49

EtH

Quote:
Lol

I'm always bewildered as to why people consider it to be a big deal for me to be insulting them. As if it's taking a lot of commitment and personal attention for me to do so.

You know I'm EtH right? I mean, what would my post count be now? 40k? Probably about 30k of those being direct insults to people from LB.

Thinking you are special for getting called a cunt by me is thinking you're a good boy for getting fucked by Nick.

Unread 12-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

That song also has like 300 plays on soundcloud btw........... so thats 600 plays... in three months...counting like 30 on here... but whos counting... not bad for an underground artist just now taking this serious.

Punk your last track dropped on LB got like 20 plays....... your kidding right?
Unread 12-08-2017, 01:12 PM   #50

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

That song also has like 300 plays on soundcloud btw........... so thats 600 plays... in three months...counting like 30 on here... but whos counting... not bad for an underground artist just now taking this serious.

Punk your last track dropped on LB got like 20 plays....... your kidding right?

Tags
punksuckseruptsdick