Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

It was a response. I don't think anyone fired back. First time I ever wrote and recorded anything though.
Unread 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #31

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

It was a response. I don't think anyone fired back. First time I ever wrote and recorded anything though.

Unread 12-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Honestly that is one of the better, first time someone records a diss track, diss tracks on LB. These niggas cant rap on here, afraid to get on the track, when in reality a lot of them could be decent... just scared.
Unread 12-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #32

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Honestly that is one of the better, first time someone records a diss track, diss tracks on LB. These niggas cant rap on here, afraid to get on the track, when in reality a lot of them could be decent... just scared.
Unread 12-08-2017, 10:46 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
lol @ my two biggest fans ganging up on me, all yall missing is rant.... haha Funny thing is ive already bodied rant on the track.... no response.... bodied ETH in a 32.. by %100.....
butttttttttt
This honestly is the first battle ive been excited for in a while. Im actually the underdog here, and im never the underdog hahahahaha it feels weird, but i kinda like it.... like i have nothing to lose,

Its Text HOF vs Track HOF.......... Punk is the undisputed GOAT..... this is going to be fun af for me..... And i could give a rats ass if i lose.. so kill that talk.... I honestly expect Punk to come with some crazy shit.... so in turn....

YALL HAVE HEARD MY PREVIOUS DISS TRACKS... I CATCH BODIES..... BUTTTTTTTT
IM ACTUALLY LIT AFFFFFFF RIGHT NOW, HAHAHA

YALL KNOW THIS SHIT BOUTTA BE WILD......... THIS WILL BE MY BEST DISS TRACK TO DATE... SO PUNK PLEASE DONT FUCK AROUND HERE OR YOU WILL GET BODIED FAM. 100 YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON....

DONT ACT LIKE YOU AINT USE TO BE IN MY INBOX ALL THE TIME SPEAKING ON HOW I MOTIVATE YOU TO ELEVATE, AND THAT YOU'RE MY BIGGEST FAN... KEEP IT 100 FAGGIT.

BUT ON A SIDE NOTE, FUCK ALL THIS FORUM SHIT

CASH ME OUTSIDE ON THE 17TH Lil Nigga.

we in this bitch.

ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 100.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I got you my nigga.......... 100. Boutta be crazy

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Also @SON of Dude Bi af............

OFFICIAL RULES FOR TRACK BATTLE...........

DUE DEC 17 MIDNIGHT EST
UNLIMITED TIME OR 4 MIN? WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?
USER CHOICE ON BEATS
$25 TO WINNER.......

SOUND GOOD?
The difference between you and me is....

You say shit like “I don’t care if I lose”.

I say shit like “I’m GOING to win”.

And don’t act like we both weren’t motivating each other. I can call your bluff real quick. I hate when you guys get in the forums and start lying just for a comeback.

Terrible
Unread 12-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #33

lllllllllllll

Quote:
lol @ my two biggest fans ganging up on me, all yall missing is rant.... haha Funny thing is ive already bodied rant on the track.... no response.... bodied ETH in a 32.. by %100.....
butttttttttt
This honestly is the first battle ive been excited for in a while. Im actually the underdog here, and im never the underdog hahahahaha it feels weird, but i kinda like it.... like i have nothing to lose,

Its Text HOF vs Track HOF.......... Punk is the undisputed GOAT..... this is going to be fun af for me..... And i could give a rats ass if i lose.. so kill that talk.... I honestly expect Punk to come with some crazy shit.... so in turn....

YALL HAVE HEARD MY PREVIOUS DISS TRACKS... I CATCH BODIES..... BUTTTTTTTT
IM ACTUALLY LIT AFFFFFFF RIGHT NOW, HAHAHA

YALL KNOW THIS SHIT BOUTTA BE WILD......... THIS WILL BE MY BEST DISS TRACK TO DATE... SO PUNK PLEASE DONT FUCK AROUND HERE OR YOU WILL GET BODIED FAM. 100 YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON....

DONT ACT LIKE YOU AINT USE TO BE IN MY INBOX ALL THE TIME SPEAKING ON HOW I MOTIVATE YOU TO ELEVATE, AND THAT YOU'RE MY BIGGEST FAN... KEEP IT 100 FAGGIT.

BUT ON A SIDE NOTE, FUCK ALL THIS FORUM SHIT

CASH ME OUTSIDE ON THE 17TH Lil Nigga.

we in this bitch.

ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 100.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I got you my nigga.......... 100. Boutta be crazy

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Also @SON of Dude Bi af............

OFFICIAL RULES FOR TRACK BATTLE...........

DUE DEC 17 MIDNIGHT EST
UNLIMITED TIME OR 4 MIN? WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?
USER CHOICE ON BEATS
$25 TO WINNER.......

SOUND GOOD?
The difference between you and me is....

You say shit like “I don’t care if I lose”.

I say shit like “I’m GOING to win”.

And don’t act like we both weren’t motivating each other. I can call your bluff real quick. I hate when you guys get in the forums and start lying just for a comeback.

Terrible

Unread 12-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Nigga i just finished saying you were to GOAT (of tracks of course cus we all know you cant do shit else) but.. how am i lying.... but you HAVE been riding my dick ever since i posted Zombie Rap.

i feel like im better than you...... I feel like YOU feel like im better than you.... But at this moment you are the GOAT (at tracks) imo..... and I am the underdog... and it feels good af....... hence why i say idc if i lose..... because i have nothing to lose........ bahahahahaha im just going to drop an amazing diss track, and the balls in your court to hold up to your GOAT (at track making cough)title...

or let me walk in here and claim that crown too.

choice is yours.

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 12-08-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Unread 12-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #34

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Nigga i just finished saying you were to GOAT (of tracks of course cus we all know you cant do shit else) but.. how am i lying.... but you HAVE been riding my dick ever since i posted Zombie Rap.

i feel like im better than you...... I feel like YOU feel like im better than you.... But at this moment you are the GOAT (at tracks) imo..... and I am the underdog... and it feels good af....... hence why i say idc if i lose..... because i have nothing to lose........ bahahahahaha im just going to drop an amazing diss track, and the balls in your court to hold up to your GOAT (at track making cough)title...

choice is yours.

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 12-08-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Unread 12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

choice is yours.

You don’t have to tell me what I am. You’re far from better than me. You’re not close imo. But fact is, you expect to lose. This is a charity game battling you. And honestly Idc if I’m average at text lol. Idk what it is about peoples text record that make you type up how many loses/wins they have.

You’re averaging 200 plays/views per song claiming you’re the biggest artist in your city. Atlanta’s population must be decreasing overnight because shits not adding up.
Unread 12-08-2017, 11:29 AM   #35

lllllllllllll

Quote:

choice is yours.

You don’t have to tell me what I am. You’re far from better than me. You’re not close imo. But fact is, you expect to lose. This is a charity game battling you. And honestly Idc if I’m average at text lol. Idk what it is about peoples text record that make you type up how many loses/wins they have.

You’re averaging 200 plays/views per song claiming you’re the biggest artist in your city. Atlanta’s population must be decreasing overnight because shits not adding up.

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:32 AM
EtH

I still think I beat Pugz with my first Diss. Ran benson off lb with the second.
Unread 12-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #36

EtH

I still think I beat Pugz with my first Diss. Ran benson off lb with the second.

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:36 AM
lllllllllllll

It’s funny how quite a few people can say how bad they did pugz (the owner) on a diss track lmao
Unread 12-08-2017, 11:36 AM   #37

lllllllllllll

It’s funny how quite a few people can say how bad they did pugz (the owner) on a diss track lmao

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post

lol Now who's lying here??? Nigga you've told me numerous times you thought you and I were the best, and the only ones that had a shot at actually doing something with this music... now you all brand new in here like you havent been a STAN of mine since 2012.

Fuck outta here.... im the only one keeping it real it seems, and to be frank im about done with your lame as attempts to maintain forum supremacy. Especially when ive been real af this whole time, and you're the only one on some troll snake shit. fuck outta here faggit.

CASH ME OUTSIDE LIL NIGGA 17TH. fake ass lil nigga.
Unread 12-08-2017, 11:44 AM   #38

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post

lol Now who's lying here??? Nigga you've told me numerous times you thought you and I were the best, and the only ones that had a shot at actually doing something with this music... now you all brand new in here like you havent been a STAN of mine since 2012.

Fuck outta here.... im the only one keeping it real it seems, and to be frank im about done with your lame as attempts to maintain forum supremacy. Especially when ive been real af this whole time, and you're the only one on some troll snake shit. fuck outta here faggit.

Unread 12-08-2017, 11:56 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

I never once said you were bad. You and I are still the best track makers, all I’m saying is you’re NOT fucking with me. I will destroy you and come Dec. 17th, you’ll believe it.

The only one acting fake is you, with this whole public attitude. You know you’re not built like that. You have everything to lose tbh because I will hold this against you and LB will know that you’re a good track maker that Can’t fuck with Punk.
Unread 12-08-2017, 11:56 AM   #39

lllllllllllll

Quote:

I never once said you were bad. You and I are still the best track makers, all I’m saying is you’re NOT fucking with me. I will destroy you and come Dec. 17th, you’ll believe it.

The only one acting fake is you, with this whole public attitude. You know you’re not built like that. You have everything to lose tbh because I will hold this against you and LB will know that you’re a good track maker that Can’t fuck with Punk.

Unread 12-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Kid, youve said on countless occasions that it is a toss up between who was better between you and i.... You're full of shit pimp. But thats besides the point.

Im just banking on the fact that you've upped your track making skills......... I dont wanta hear some lame ass sample (which you tend to do) with some bitch singing as the hook, I want YOU to do the hook..... Im actually expecting that.

At this point im expecting you to drop the greatest diss track ever on LB..... The way you're talking.

Just dont drop the ball lil nigga, ive given you all the keys.

Now fuck outta here while i enjoy my GOAT milk, and eat these Oreos.

:grass:
Unread 12-08-2017, 12:03 PM   #40

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Kid, youve said on countless occasions that it is a toss up between who was better between you and i.... You're full of shit pimp. But thats besides the point.

Im just banking on the fact that you've upped your track making skills......... I dont wanta hear some lame ass sample (which you tend to do) with some bitch singing as the hook, I want YOU to do the hook..... Im actually expecting that.

At this point im expecting you to drop the greatest diss track ever on LB..... The way you're talking.

Just dont drop the ball lil nigga, ive given you all the keys.

Now fuck outta here while i enjoy my GOAT milk, and eat these Oreos.

:grass:

Tags
punksuckseruptsdick