Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:18 AM
FeRnO FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
500 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Default Audio Battling Is a Dead Cause

I was Going to Do my Daily Voting being a Good Contributor and Showing Respect to the Audio Cats currently on the Battle Scene...
Then I realized the Top 10 of the Month was fuckin Terrible....I mean @stricc has about 60+ Battles at the #1 spot compared to @IllesTMarX who only battled 8 Times at the #10 Spot...Im Just Saying is that Even a Accomplishment?.....I remember When Cats was Goin Hard for That #1 spot..Which Made it entertaining..Now its full of Buddy Voters and Dudes that get Go Crazy and call u a hater and Block You If You vote Against them once..Alot of Sensitive Guys on this Joint Nowadays....

And If I could I would Drop Battles Like That...Im sorry If Im coming Of like a Old Head....But im saying the New LB Guys are Buns...Take it How You want it....

And I don't wanna hear that shit about If cats were more active it would Progress the Site....There is Just no Morale and Excitement in Logging into this Muthafucka anymore...Just My Opinion

Respect to the OG's Still Grinding it out and Battiling @r00k,@Stotty Pimpin, and alot more

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

@sick-with-bars

You ass On all Levels G....Mr Spitting Bars...You making a Mockery By saying You the Punchline Master...Get ya Bars Up Before You try to get that title son

"Fuck with My Beats"

Unread 06-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #1

FeRnO FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
500 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Default Audio Battling Is a Dead Cause

I was Going to Do my Daily Voting being a Good Contributor and Showing Respect to the Audio Cats currently on the Battle Scene...
Then I realized the Top 10 of the Month was fuckin Terrible....I mean @stricc has about 60+ Battles at the #1 spot compared to @IllesTMarX who only battled 8 Times at the #10 Spot...Im Just Saying is that Even a Accomplishment?.....I remember When Cats was Goin Hard for That #1 spot..Which Made it entertaining..Now its full of Buddy Voters and Dudes that get Go Crazy and call u a hater and Block You If You vote Against them once..Alot of Sensitive Guys on this Joint Nowadays....

And If I could I would Drop Battles Like That...Im sorry If Im coming Of like a Old Head....But im saying the New LB Guys are Buns...Take it How You want it....

And I don't wanna hear that shit about If cats were more active it would Progress the Site....There is Just no Morale and Excitement in Logging into this Muthafucka anymore...Just My Opinion

Respect to the OG's Still Grinding it out and Battiling @r00k,@Stotty Pimpin, and alot more

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

@sick-with-bars

You ass On all Levels G....Mr Spitting Bars...You making a Mockery By saying You the Punchline Master...Get ya Bars Up Before You try to get that title son

"Fuck with My Beats"

Tags
bensonsuckscockformoney, illestnarx