Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:15 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
THOSE GUYS TRULY BELIEVE THIS SITE WONT BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER AND ISNT WORTH FIGHTING FOR, THEY DO CARE THO OR ELSE THEY WOULDNT STILL BE AROUND..... TBH ALL 3 OF EM HAVE A BIG PERSONALITY AN ALOT OF SITE WISDOM WHICH IF MOTIVATED COULD HELP ALOT, BUT THEY WERE ALL ACTIVE DURING THA DARKER DAYS SO I CAN KIND OF SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR THINKIN..... BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS CAPTAIN GUTPUNCH IS REALLY TRYIN TO HELP OUT HERE AN PPL SHOULDNT JUS SHOOT HIS SHIT DOWN, GIVE THA GUY A CHANCE AN STOP BEING THA THREE SCROOGES...lol
I like you
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #61

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
THOSE GUYS TRULY BELIEVE THIS SITE WONT BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER AND ISNT WORTH FIGHTING FOR, THEY DO CARE THO OR ELSE THEY WOULDNT STILL BE AROUND..... TBH ALL 3 OF EM HAVE A BIG PERSONALITY AN ALOT OF SITE WISDOM WHICH IF MOTIVATED COULD HELP ALOT, BUT THEY WERE ALL ACTIVE DURING THA DARKER DAYS SO I CAN KIND OF SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR THINKIN..... BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS CAPTAIN GUTPUNCH IS REALLY TRYIN TO HELP OUT HERE AN PPL SHOULDNT JUS SHOOT HIS SHIT DOWN, GIVE THA GUY A CHANCE AN STOP BEING THA THREE SCROOGES...lol
I like you

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:16 PM
EtH

HVK is talking complete shit. I've honestly never seen such incorrect stuff posted in the history of the site.

I mean, clearly Row has zero personality.
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:16 PM   #62

EtH

HVK is talking complete shit. I've honestly never seen such incorrect stuff posted in the history of the site.

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:19 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post

HAHA ....... OK MAYBE I SHOULDA SAID EGO INSTEAD OF PERSONALITY.

AN LMAO @Punk
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:19 PM   #63

Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text

Quote:

HAHA ....... OK MAYBE I SHOULDA SAID EGO INSTEAD OF PERSONALITY.

AN LMAO @Punk
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:09 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Boy there was a time all 3 of those names you just threw were the MOST active dudes on the site saying the same shit were saying today. You think Row’s title just grew under his name from a vbulletin seed? You think people nominated EtH for Hall of Fame because he only complains? Before you press down on the first key, next time think about wtf you’re typing. This shit made no sense at all. You’re talking about 3 former staff members who’s seen the ins and outs. You ain’t been there, chief.
@Row @UnEtHiCaL
honestly this all the truth. but here's the thing. that was then. this is now. let's move forward together homie. why don't you co-host the new podcast with me. why don't you become the site promoter. why don't you start dropping opens in audio to create more activity. i know you've done work in the past. but giving up is giving up.
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:09 PM   #64

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Boy there was a time all 3 of those names you just threw were the MOST active dudes on the site saying the same shit were saying today. You think Row’s title just grew under his name from a vbulletin seed? You think people nominated EtH for Hall of Fame because he only complains? Before you press down on the first key, next time think about wtf you’re typing. This shit made no sense at all. You’re talking about 3 former staff members who’s seen the ins and outs. You ain’t been there, chief.
@Row @UnEtHiCaL
honestly this all the truth. but here's the thing. that was then. this is now. let's move forward together homie. why don't you co-host the new podcast with me. why don't you become the site promoter. why don't you start dropping opens in audio to create more activity. i know you've done work in the past. but giving up is giving up.

Unread 12-23-2018, 02:13 PM
EtH

Because after doing shit for a long time to no avail, you stop trying
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:13 PM   #65

EtH

Unread 12-23-2018, 02:15 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

lol if people arent voting on ur battles maybe u should write something worth reading
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:15 PM   #66

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

lol if people arent voting on ur battles maybe u should write something worth reading
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
YEAH COZ TROLLIN, HATIN AN BEIN PLAIN NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING HELPS ALOT...... NICE ONE lol.
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:23 PM   #67

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text

Quote:
YEAH COZ TROLLIN, HATIN AN BEIN PLAIN NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING HELPS ALOT...... NICE ONE lol.
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:37 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain gutpunch View Post
7-8 years constantly contributing to LB. mixtapes for the site, tournaments, leagues, battling, all at once for so many years and the only thing I’ve witnessed is that is slowly died down, the site had turned black and red, and that pugz came and left. Hell even to this day I’m still contributing. Had I not cared about the site, I wouldn’t be responding. I would’ve either left like everyone else or deleted. I praise X for throwing us cash for winning tournaments no doubt but tbh, it’s almost like a father that just throws his child cash and claim he’s a good father. LB is X’s child. NOBLE is LB’s stepfather currently. I like NOBLE a lot so anything I say has nothing to do with him because he’s been holding us up the best way he can and he’s not even getting paid for it.

All I’m saying is, anyone quitting at this point is not because they gave up. There’s legit NOTHING that’s convincing them to stay and you can’t give up on something that’s not going anywhere. Until I’m convinced that we’re pushing for updates, I’ll remain the same way. Contributing my minimum activity unless I gotta shut some punk ass up in a battle, and helping in the small ways that I can.
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:37 PM   #68

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain gutpunch View Post
7-8 years constantly contributing to LB. mixtapes for the site, tournaments, leagues, battling, all at once for so many years and the only thing I’ve witnessed is that is slowly died down, the site had turned black and red, and that pugz came and left. Hell even to this day I’m still contributing. Had I not cared about the site, I wouldn’t be responding. I would’ve either left like everyone else or deleted. I praise X for throwing us cash for winning tournaments no doubt but tbh, it’s almost like a father that just throws his child cash and claim he’s a good father. LB is X’s child. NOBLE is LB’s stepfather currently. I like NOBLE a lot so anything I say has nothing to do with him because he’s been holding us up the best way he can and he’s not even getting paid for it.

All I’m saying is, anyone quitting at this point is not because they gave up. There’s legit NOTHING that’s convincing them to stay and you can’t give up on something that’s not going anywhere. Until I’m convinced that we’re pushing for updates, I’ll remain the same way. Contributing my minimum activity unless I gotta shut some punk ass up in a battle, and helping in the small ways that I can.

Unread 12-23-2018, 02:38 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Omnific View Post
@Seul are you even sure there will be a phone app? It’s pretty wishful thinking.
Recently we were provided a glimpse into how its gonna look and what not... so I can confirm its under construction.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:38 PM   #69

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Omnific View Post
@Seul are you even sure there will be a phone app? It’s pretty wishful thinking.
Recently we were provided a glimpse into how its gonna look and what not... so I can confirm its under construction.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:40 PM
lllllllllllll

It’s in the works
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:40 PM   #70

lllllllllllll