Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Rock Out Witcha Cock Out

The ultimate playlist for those unfamiliar with rock. Discuss.

(Artist - Song)

10 Years - Wasteland

3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone, Here Without You, Kryptonite, Be Like That, Loser

Alice in Chains - Man in the Box, Would?, Down in a Hole

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

Alterbridge - Open Your Eyes, Watch Over You, Broken Wings

Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus, I Don't Care

Architects - Modern Misery, A Match Made in Heaven, Broken Cross, Hereafter, Royal Beggars

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

Audioslave - Show Me How to Live, Be Yourself, Like a Stone, I Am the Highway, Doesn't Remind Me, Your Time Has Come

Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger, Dear God, Bat Country, Afterlife, Scream, Nightmare, Beast and the Harlot, So Far Away, Hail to the King, Seize the Day, Buried Alive, Shepard of Fire, Welcome to the Family, Almost Easy, This Means War, God Damn, Unholy Confessions

Bad Wolves - Zombie

Badflower - Ghost

Beck - Loser, Where It's At, E-Pro

Blue October - Hate Me, Into the Ocean

Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow, Breath, The Diary of Jane, Blow Me Away, So Cold, Failure, Dear Agony

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

Bush - Comedown, Glycerine, Chemicals Between Us, Machinehead

Chevelle - The Red, Vitamin R, I Get It, Take Out the Gunman, Send the Pain Below

Cold - Stupid Girl

Collective Soul - The World I Know, Shine, December, Precious Declaration

Cracker - Low

Creed - One Last Breath, My Sacrifice, Higher

Crossfade - Cold, Colors

Daughtry - It's Not Over, Home, Over You

Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)

Disturbed - Stricken, Stupify, Awaken, Down With the Sickness, Land of Confusion, Indestructible, Ten Thousand Fists

Drowning Pool - Tear Away, 37 Stitches, Bodies, Feel Like I Do

Evans Blue - This Time Is Different

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life, Going Under, My Immortal, Call Me When You're Sober

Eve 6 - Inside Out

Everclear - Father of Mine, Wonderful, AM Radio, Santa Monica, Everything to Everyone, I Will Buy You a New Life

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

Five Finger Death Punch - Coming Home, Wrong Side of Heaven, Wash It All Away, House of the Rising Sun, Gone Away, Blue on Black, Remember Everything, Jekyll and Hyde, Under and Over It, Bad Company, The Bleeding, Coming Down, The Pride, Far From Home, I Apologize, Battle Born, Got Your Six

Flyleaf - All Around Me, Fully Alive, I'm So Sick

Foo Fighters - Everlong, Learn to Fly, The Pretender, Best of You, Times Like These, Next Year, My Hero

Fuel - Hemorrhage, Bad Day

Godsmack - Bulletproof, I Stand Alone, Awake, Serenity, Straight Out Of Line, Cryin' Like a Bitch, Whatever, Moon Baby, Keep Away, Bad Religion, Love-Hate-Sex-Pain, Timebomb

HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark

Hinder - Better Than Me, Lips of an Angel, Get Stoned

In This Moment - This Moment, Black Wedding, Whore, Sick Like Me, Adrenalize, Big Bad Wolf, Blood

Incubus - Pardon Me, Wish You Were Here, Megalomaniac, Drive

Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver, My Curse, The End of a Heartache

KoRn - Freak on a Leash, Falling Away From Me, Twisted Transistor, Coming Undone, Here To Stay, I Did My Time, Alone I Break, Y'all Want A Single, Right Now, Word Up!, A.D.I.D.A.S., Another Brick in the Wall, Evolution, Politics, 10 Or a 2 Way, Hypocrite, Tearjerker

Lamb of God - Walk With Me in Hell, Redneck, Laid to Rest

Lifehouse - Hanging By a Moment

Limp Bizkit - Rollin', Break Stuff, Nookie, Behind Blue Eyes, Take A Look Around, My Way

Linkin Park - Crawling, In The End, Bleed It Out, Place For My Head, Numb, One Step Closer, By Myself, Papercut, Points of Authority, Lying From You

Lit - My Own Worse Enemy

Live - Lightning Crashes, I Alone

Machine Head - Ten Ton Hammer

Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People, Sweet Dreams, Tainted Love

Metallica - Unforgiven, The Unforgiven II, Nothing Else Matters, Fade to Black, Enter Sandman, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Sad But True, One, Wherever I May Roam, The Day That Never Comes, Master of Puppets, Turn the Page

Mudvayne - Dig, Happy?, Dull Boy, Do What You Do, Not Falling, World So Cold

Nickelback - How You Remind Me, Far Away, Too Bad, Something In Your Mouth, Animals, Someday, Savin' Me, Photograph

Nine Days - Absolutely

Nine Inch Nails - Closer, Only, The Hand That Feeds, Hurt, Everyday Is Exactly the Same

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore, Scars, Getting Away With Murder, Gravity, Forever, Born For Greatness, Last Resort, Wish You Never Met Me

Paramore - crushcrushcrush, Misery Business, That's What You Get

Parkway Drive - Vice Grip, Wild Eyes, Wishing Well, Dark Days, Boneyard

Pillar - Frontline
Pop Evil - Torn to Pieces, Waking Lions, A Crime to Remember

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry, Control, Drift and Die, Psycho, She Hates Me

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

Radiohead - Creep

Red - Already Over, Gave It All Away

Rob Zombie - Dragula, Feel So Numb, Living Dead Girl, Never Gonna Stop

Saliva - Click Click Boom, Always, Ladies and Gentlemen

Saving Abel - Addicted

Seether - Gasoline, Fine Again, Driven Under, Remedy, Fake It, Broken, FMLYHM, Words as Weapons, Careless Whisper, Needles, Rise Above This, Country Song, Tonight

Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome

Shinedown - 45, Second Chance, Cut the Cord, State of My Head, Simple Man

Sick Puppies - You're Going Down

Sixx:A.M. - Life Is Beautiful

Skillet - Hero, Monster, Comatose, Whispers In the Dark, Lucy

Slipknot - Duality, Psychosocial, All Out Life, Before I Forget, Snuff, Devil In I, Vermilion

Smashing Pumpkins - Today, Disarm, 1979, Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Tonight, Tonight, Cherub Rock

Smile Empty Soul - Bottom of a Bottle

Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days, Spoonman, Black Hole Sun, Rusty Cage

Staind - It's Been Awhile, Outside, For You, So Far Away, Right Here, Price to Play, Epiphany, Eyes Wide Open

Static X - The Only, Push It

Stone Sour - Song #3, Sillyworld, Through Glass, Bother

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush, Interstate Love Song, Creep, Big Empty, Vasoline, Sour Girl

Switchfoot - Meant To Live, Dare You To Move

System of a Down - Chop Suey!, Toxicity, BYOB, Shimmy, Aerials, Lonely Day, Hypnotize, Question!

The Butthole Surfers - Pepper

The Offspring - The Noose, Hit That, All I Want, You're Gonna Go Far, Kid, The Kids Aren't Alright, Self Esteem, Gone Away, Gotta Get Away, Can't Repeat, Defy You, Get My Head Around You

Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend, Rx

Three Days Grace - Home, I Hate Everything About You, Riot, Never Too Late, I Am Machine, Animal I Have Become, Just Like You, Pain, World So Cold, Gone Forever, Chalk Outline

Thrice - Black Honey

Tonic - If You Could Only See

Tool - Sober, Forty Six & Two, Schism, Vicarious,The Pot

Trapt - Headstrong, Echos

Trivium - Until the World Goes Cold

Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 02-06-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Unread 02-05-2019, 09:25 PM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Rock Out Witcha Cock Out

The ultimate playlist for those unfamiliar with rock. Discuss.

(Artist - Song)

10 Years - Wasteland

3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone, Here Without You, Kryptonite, Be Like That, Loser

Alice in Chains - Man in the Box, Would?, Down in a Hole

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

Alterbridge - Open Your Eyes, Watch Over You, Broken Wings

Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus, I Don't Care

Architects - Modern Misery, A Match Made in Heaven, Broken Cross, Hereafter, Royal Beggars

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

Audioslave - Show Me How to Live, Be Yourself, Like a Stone, I Am the Highway, Doesn't Remind Me, Your Time Has Come

Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger, Dear God, Bat Country, Afterlife, Scream, Nightmare, Beast and the Harlot, So Far Away, Hail to the King, Seize the Day, Buried Alive, Shepard of Fire, Welcome to the Family, Almost Easy, This Means War, God Damn, Unholy Confessions

Bad Wolves - Zombie

Badflower - Ghost

Beck - Loser, Where It's At, E-Pro

Blue October - Hate Me, Into the Ocean

Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow, Breath, The Diary of Jane, Blow Me Away, So Cold, Failure, Dear Agony

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

Bush - Comedown, Glycerine, Chemicals Between Us, Machinehead

Chevelle - The Red, Vitamin R, I Get It, Take Out the Gunman, Send the Pain Below

Cold - Stupid Girl

Collective Soul - The World I Know, Shine, December, Precious Declaration

Cracker - Low

Creed - One Last Breath, My Sacrifice, Higher

Crossfade - Cold, Colors

Daughtry - It's Not Over, Home, Over You

Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)

Disturbed - Stricken, Stupify, Awaken, Down With the Sickness, Land of Confusion, Indestructible, Ten Thousand Fists

Drowning Pool - Tear Away, 37 Stitches, Bodies, Feel Like I Do

Evans Blue - This Time Is Different

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life, Going Under, My Immortal, Call Me When You're Sober

Eve 6 - Inside Out

Everclear - Father of Mine, Wonderful, AM Radio, Santa Monica, Everything to Everyone, I Will Buy You a New Life

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

Five Finger Death Punch - Coming Home, Wrong Side of Heaven, Wash It All Away, House of the Rising Sun, Gone Away, Blue on Black, Remember Everything, Jekyll and Hyde, Under and Over It, Bad Company, The Bleeding, Coming Down, The Pride, Far From Home, I Apologize, Battle Born, Got Your Six

Flyleaf - All Around Me, Fully Alive, I'm So Sick

Foo Fighters - Everlong, Learn to Fly, The Pretender, Best of You, Times Like These, Next Year, My Hero

Fuel - Hemorrhage, Bad Day

Godsmack - Bulletproof, I Stand Alone, Awake, Serenity, Straight Out Of Line, Cryin' Like a Bitch, Whatever, Moon Baby, Keep Away, Bad Religion, Love-Hate-Sex-Pain, Timebomb

HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark

Hinder - Better Than Me, Lips of an Angel, Get Stoned

In This Moment - This Moment, Black Wedding, Whore, Sick Like Me, Adrenalize, Big Bad Wolf, Blood

Incubus - Pardon Me, Wish You Were Here, Megalomaniac, Drive

Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver, My Curse, The End of a Heartache

KoRn - Freak on a Leash, Falling Away From Me, Twisted Transistor, Coming Undone, Here To Stay, I Did My Time, Alone I Break, Y'all Want A Single, Right Now, Word Up!, A.D.I.D.A.S., Another Brick in the Wall, Evolution, Politics, 10 Or a 2 Way, Hypocrite, Tearjerker

Lamb of God - Walk With Me in Hell, Redneck, Laid to Rest

Lifehouse - Hanging By a Moment

Limp Bizkit - Rollin', Break Stuff, Nookie, Behind Blue Eyes, Take A Look Around, My Way

Linkin Park - Crawling, In The End, Bleed It Out, Place For My Head, Numb, One Step Closer, By Myself, Papercut, Points of Authority, Lying From You

Lit - My Own Worse Enemy

Live - Lightning Crashes, I Alone

Machine Head - Ten Ton Hammer

Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People, Sweet Dreams, Tainted Love

Metallica - Unforgiven, The Unforgiven II, Nothing Else Matters, Fade to Black, Enter Sandman, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Sad But True, One, Wherever I May Roam, The Day That Never Comes, Master of Puppets, Turn the Page

Mudvayne - Dig, Happy?, Dull Boy, Do What You Do, Not Falling, World So Cold

Nickelback - How You Remind Me, Far Away, Too Bad, Something In Your Mouth, Animals, Someday, Savin' Me, Photograph

Nine Days - Absolutely

Nine Inch Nails - Closer, Only, The Hand That Feeds, Hurt, Everyday Is Exactly the Same

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore, Scars, Getting Away With Murder, Gravity, Forever, Born For Greatness, Last Resort, Wish You Never Met Me

Paramore - crushcrushcrush, Misery Business, That's What You Get

Parkway Drive - Vice Grip, Wild Eyes, Wishing Well, Dark Days, Boneyard

Pillar - Frontline
Pop Evil - Torn to Pieces, Waking Lions, A Crime to Remember

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry, Control, Drift and Die, Psycho, She Hates Me

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

Radiohead - Creep

Red - Already Over, Gave It All Away

Rob Zombie - Dragula, Feel So Numb, Living Dead Girl, Never Gonna Stop

Saliva - Click Click Boom, Always, Ladies and Gentlemen

Saving Abel - Addicted

Seether - Gasoline, Fine Again, Driven Under, Remedy, Fake It, Broken, FMLYHM, Words as Weapons, Careless Whisper, Needles, Rise Above This, Country Song, Tonight

Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome

Shinedown - 45, Second Chance, Cut the Cord, State of My Head, Simple Man

Sick Puppies - You're Going Down

Sixx:A.M. - Life Is Beautiful

Skillet - Hero, Monster, Comatose, Whispers In the Dark, Lucy

Slipknot - Duality, Psychosocial, All Out Life, Before I Forget, Snuff, Devil In I, Vermilion

Smashing Pumpkins - Today, Disarm, 1979, Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Tonight, Tonight, Cherub Rock

Smile Empty Soul - Bottom of a Bottle

Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days, Spoonman, Black Hole Sun, Rusty Cage

Staind - It's Been Awhile, Outside, For You, So Far Away, Right Here, Price to Play, Epiphany, Eyes Wide Open

Static X - The Only, Push It

Stone Sour - Song #3, Sillyworld, Through Glass, Bother

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush, Interstate Love Song, Creep, Big Empty, Vasoline, Sour Girl

Switchfoot - Meant To Live, Dare You To Move

System of a Down - Chop Suey!, Toxicity, BYOB, Shimmy, Aerials, Lonely Day, Hypnotize, Question!

The Butthole Surfers - Pepper

The Offspring - The Noose, Hit That, All I Want, You're Gonna Go Far, Kid, The Kids Aren't Alright, Self Esteem, Gone Away, Gotta Get Away, Can't Repeat, Defy You, Get My Head Around You

Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend, Rx

Three Days Grace - Home, I Hate Everything About You, Riot, Never Too Late, I Am Machine, Animal I Have Become, Just Like You, Pain, World So Cold, Gone Forever, Chalk Outline

Thrice - Black Honey

Tonic - If You Could Only See

Tool - Sober, Forty Six & Two, Schism, Vicarious,The Pot

Trapt - Headstrong, Echos

Trivium - Until the World Goes Cold

Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 02-06-2019 at 03:05 AM.

Unread 02-05-2019, 11:48 PM
joan of arc

this is a really good intro list. good shit brayne.
Unread 02-05-2019, 11:48 PM   #2

joan of arc

this is a really good intro list. good shit brayne.

Unread 02-06-2019, 12:15 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I like a lot of these songs although it pains me that you've never heard of Red.

Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-06-2019, 12:15 AM   #3

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

I like a lot of these songs although it pains me that you've never heard of Red.

I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Brayne Ded

I don't like Red.
But, I will add it to the list. Thank you.
Unread 02-06-2019, 12:26 AM   #4

Brayne Ded

I don't like Red.

Unread 02-06-2019, 01:25 AM
Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
I don't like Red.
Oh yeah that's right we've talked about this already.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Just going to add on to the list then (also how the hell is Lamb of God rock? lol)

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Unread 02-06-2019, 01:25 AM   #5

Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Quote:
I don't like Red.
Oh yeah that's right we've talked about this already.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Just going to add on to the list then (also how the hell is Lamb of God rock? lol)

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Unread 02-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I dont think you had Blood by In This Moment

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I could go through my playlist and probably throw in like 50 moresongs but god damn..
Unread 02-06-2019, 02:26 AM   #6

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I could go through my playlist and probably throw in like 50 moresongs but god damn..
Unread 02-06-2019, 02:41 AM
Brayne Ded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phe View Post

I'll add Blood. And just post any suggestions here.
Unread 02-06-2019, 02:41 AM   #7

Brayne Ded

Quote:

I'll add Blood. And just post any suggestions here.

Unread 02-06-2019, 02:50 AM
Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Evan's Blue - This Time Its Different

Framing Hanley - Hear me now, Criminal and Twisted Halo's

Hoobastank - the reason

Hollywood undead - undead..
Unread 02-06-2019, 02:50 AM   #8

Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Hoobastank - the reason

Unread 02-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Brayne Ded

Quote:

Hoobastank - the reason

I hate, "The Reason." Wouldn't wish anyone else to have to listen to it.
Unread 02-06-2019, 02:52 AM   #9

Brayne Ded

Quote:

Hoobastank - the reason

Unread 02-06-2019, 03:01 AM
Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Lol i have close to a thousand songs on my playlist and like a hundred of them i have to change.. Mainly rap shit though..

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

What about K.O - Capable? That might be considered as country.. NF - Let You Down and Remember Me are good but they might be more of rap..
Unread 02-06-2019, 03:01 AM   #10

Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Lol i have close to a thousand songs on my playlist and like a hundred of them i have to change.. Mainly rap shit though..

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

What about K.O - Capable? That might be considered as country.. NF - Let You Down and Remember Me are good but they might be more of rap..