Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default Ideas for Different Types of Battling.

These can be mini forum tournaments or if enough interest is peaked we could set it up for a 32 or even 64 official tournament. There are just ideas I've thought about but feel free to add more. After this we could make a thread deciding which one is the best and give it a try. Keep in mind some of these are stupid lol but they could be changed.

My ideas so far:
Writing a whole verse as a question
Topical: Write a whole story for an opponent and why their a failure at life.
90's slang battles using only references and slangs from the 90's, other decades could work too.
Like Epic Rap Battles Of History we would pretend we're historians or famous people and battle each other using personal references.
Topical: Situational cyphers. You're stuck in a prison how do you get out? You're both transported back to the civil war how do you survive? You're trapped in a wild and left for dead, what do you do? Obviously these would be at least 32 lines, more towards 64 and beyond.
Anonymous text battles. We set up two new profiles called Emcee 1 & Emcee 2 (3 & 4 if needed, etc.) but basically all the contestants would send me 8 lines of their work, me and a panel of judges would go over the verses and decide which ones are more closely matched so we don't give the advantage to someone and then I post them on the Emcee 1 & Emcee 2 profiles. People vote on the battle(s) but they don't know who wrote on verses so their is no bias or favoritism towards anybody. We would probably have the contestants who wrote the verse to drop votes against themselves so it doesn't look like they wrote them (Like oh why isn't Lockhart voting on this, he signed up for this Anonymous tournament hmm.) Also, obviously there would be no personals because they wouldn't know who their battling. We could also do Anonymous tag team battles.

Like I said please add your ideas below
Unread 01-22-2015, 05:22 PM   #1

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Default Ideas for Different Types of Battling.

These can be mini forum tournaments or if enough interest is peaked we could set it up for a 32 or even 64 official tournament. There are just ideas I've thought about but feel free to add more. After this we could make a thread deciding which one is the best and give it a try. Keep in mind some of these are stupid lol but they could be changed.

My ideas so far:
90's slang battles using only references and slangs from the 90's, other decades could work too.
Like Epic Rap Battles Of History we would pretend we're historians or famous people and battle each other using personal references.
Topical: Situational cyphers. You're stuck in a prison how do you get out? You're both transported back to the civil war how do you survive? You're trapped in a wild and left for dead, what do you do? Obviously these would be at least 32 lines, more towards 64 and beyond.
Anonymous text battles. We set up two new profiles called Emcee 1 & Emcee 2 (3 & 4 if needed, etc.) but basically all the contestants would send me 8 lines of their work, me and a panel of judges would go over the verses and decide which ones are more closely matched so we don't give the advantage to someone and then I post them on the Emcee 1 & Emcee 2 profiles. People vote on the battle(s) but they don't know who wrote on verses so their is no bias or favoritism towards anybody. We would probably have the contestants who wrote the verse to drop votes against themselves so it doesn't look like they wrote them (Like oh why isn't Lockhart voting on this, he signed up for this Anonymous tournament hmm.) Also, obviously there would be no personals because they wouldn't know who their battling. We could also do Anonymous tag team battles.

Like I said please add your ideas below
Unread 01-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

// I'm not sure I quite understand what you are proposing here. Can you explain it in more detail for me, please?

// This one gets the Hastur Seal of Approval. Hell, I'd be willing to do one right now - kind of like a roast, that doesn't even have to rhyme. +1.

// Eh... as far as I can tell, this is basically just a jacked-up theme battle - or maybe not. Either way, this isn't something I'd really be super-interested in, but some other members might be. It's worth considering, I guess.

// This is a very interesting idea. It's also how I originally discovered text battling, so it's extra-interesting for me.

// I dig this. What is interesting, is that on some other sites I've viewed/been a member of, this is actually the default way topicals are done; just throwing that out there.

// This is not really a good idea, at least in the form you are proposing it to be implemented in, for multiple reasons, IMO.

I think it would be better for the battles to be judged entirely by a neutral panel of trusted members (FVC/staff people). The reasons for this are manifold, but boil down to the fact that simply giving people assigned numbers, even when these numbers are switched up, is not sufficient to ensure total anonymity.

If there is not total anonymity, prospective voters could be swayed (by choice, without realizing it, or even because they were asked to vote a certain way), because it is usually extremely simple for a person to be identified simply by how they write - the fine art of stylometry. Of course, the problem of asking your friends to vote for you exists anyway, but it could be very much magnified here, since it might not immediately be suspected.

I can easily tell you if DaDDiO, reEFer, Babylon or Rant wrote a verse, even if they try to write differently to hide who they are, because they have very unique styles of writing; their word choice, their proficiency in various aspects of battling, the pronouns they use, the grammatical mistakes they make, etc. This is true to a lesser extent with just about everyone; it is very difficult to hide your writing habits, but very easy for you to be identified due to this effect.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing; your system of voting against yourself is very flawed. If I know that is being done - or, at least, *possibly* being done - then I can come to a conclusion such as, "Hey, Emcee 4's verse reads a lot like something Lockhart would write... oh, and Lockhart even dropped a vote explaining, in as little detail as possible, why he lost this battle! Well, I guess that means that Emcee 4 must be Lockhart."
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 01-22-2015 at 06:24 PM. Reason: grammer
Unread 01-22-2015, 06:12 PM   #2

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text

// I'm not sure I quite understand what you are proposing here. Can you explain it in more detail for me, please?

// This one gets the Hastur Seal of Approval. Hell, I'd be willing to do one right now - kind of like a roast, that doesn't even have to rhyme. +1.

// Eh... as far as I can tell, this is basically just a jacked-up theme battle - or maybe not. Either way, this isn't something I'd really be super-interested in, but some other members might be. It's worth considering, I guess.

// This is a very interesting idea. It's also how I originally discovered text battling, so it's extra-interesting for me.

// I dig this. What is interesting, is that on some other sites I've viewed/been a member of, this is actually the default way topicals are done; just throwing that out there.

// This is not really a good idea, at least in the form you are proposing it to be implemented in, for multiple reasons, IMO.

I think it would be better for the battles to be judged entirely by a neutral panel of trusted members (FVC/staff people). The reasons for this are manifold, but boil down to the fact that simply giving people assigned numbers, even when these numbers are switched up, is not sufficient to ensure total anonymity.

If there is not total anonymity, prospective voters could be swayed (by choice, without realizing it, or even because they were asked to vote a certain way), because it is usually extremely simple for a person to be identified simply by how they write - the fine art of stylometry. Of course, the problem of asking your friends to vote for you exists anyway, but it could be very much magnified here, since it might not immediately be suspected.

I can easily tell you if DaDDiO, reEFer, Babylon or Rant wrote a verse, even if they try to write differently to hide who they are, because they have very unique styles of writing; their word choice, their proficiency in various aspects of battling, the pronouns they use, the grammatical mistakes they make, etc. This is true to a lesser extent with just about everyone; it is very difficult to hide your writing habits, but very easy for you to be identified due to this effect.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing; your system of voting against yourself is very flawed. If I know that is being done - or, at least, *possibly* being done - then I can come to a conclusion such as, "Hey, Emcee 4's verse reads a lot like something Lockhart would write... oh, and Lockhart even dropped a vote explaining, in as little detail as possible, why he lost this battle! Well, I guess that means that Emcee 4 must be Lockhart."
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 01-22-2015 at 06:24 PM. Reason: grammer
Unread 01-22-2015, 06:45 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastur View Post

I thought of these a while back actually and just wrote them down but without any additional information. I actually don't know where I was going with this.

The 90's or the topical battle? They're separate.

Not numbers. Like we wouldn't say oh this is #5 & #1 It would just be posted up for it to be judged. Plus if it's only a panel there wouldn't be that many votes on it. There could be a panel of dedicated voters but I still think it should be a public battle.
If there is not total anonymity, prospective voters could be swayed (by choice, without realizing it, or even because they were asked to vote a certain way), because it is usually extremely simple for a person to be identified simply by how they write - the fine art of stylometry.
We could breakdown their verses and simply post them all in lowercase that would break some style down
To be fair not a lot of people would pay attention to writing styles, they would just compare the overall verses against each other.
EDIT: Oh, and on more thing; your system of voting against yourself is very flawed. If I know that is being done - or, at least, *possibly* being done - then I can come to a conclusion such as, "Hey, Emcee 4's verse reads a lot like something Lockhart would write... oh, and Lockhart even dropped a vote explaining, in as little detail as possible, why he lost this battle! Well, I guess that means that Emcee 4 must be Lockhart."
That was just a proposal, we could get them to vote for themselves as well to further anonymize the process. For example: Lockhart vote on your battle 7-7 for you, Hastur vote on your battle 7-7 for you. Student go vote on your battle against you 7-7, Punk go vote on your battle against you 7-7, etc. switched up to make it look random. Or we could do something else, just spit-balling here, nothing is set in concrete.

Appreciate the feedback Hastur.
Unread 01-22-2015, 06:45 PM   #3

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastur View Post

I thought of these a while back actually and just wrote them down but without any additional information. I actually don't know where I was going with this.

The 90's or the topical battle? They're separate.

Not numbers. Like we wouldn't say oh this is #5 & #1 It would just be posted up for it to be judged. Plus if it's only a panel there wouldn't be that many votes on it. There could be a panel of dedicated voters but I still think it should be a public battle.
If there is not total anonymity, prospective voters could be swayed (by choice, without realizing it, or even because they were asked to vote a certain way), because it is usually extremely simple for a person to be identified simply by how they write - the fine art of stylometry.
We could breakdown their verses and simply post them all in lowercase that would break some style down
To be fair not a lot of people would pay attention to writing styles, they would just compare the overall verses against each other.
EDIT: Oh, and on more thing; your system of voting against yourself is very flawed. If I know that is being done - or, at least, *possibly* being done - then I can come to a conclusion such as, "Hey, Emcee 4's verse reads a lot like something Lockhart would write... oh, and Lockhart even dropped a vote explaining, in as little detail as possible, why he lost this battle! Well, I guess that means that Emcee 4 must be Lockhart."
That was just a proposal, we could get them to vote for themselves as well to further anonymize the process. For example: Lockhart vote on your battle 7-7 for you, Hastur vote on your battle 7-7 for you. Student go vote on your battle against you 7-7, Punk go vote on your battle against you 7-7, etc. switched up to make it look random. Or we could do something else, just spit-balling here, nothing is set in concrete.

Appreciate the feedback Hastur.
Unread 01-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Topical: Situational cyphers <---- my type a thing.

also I think it be cool to get a collab track tournament going, like the tag tournament but with two mc's on a track vs another two mc's on a track for the battles now that be real dope.
Unread 01-24-2015, 08:29 PM   #4

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Topical: Situational cyphers <---- my type a thing.

also I think it be cool to get a collab track tournament going, like the tag tournament but with two mc's on a track vs another two mc's on a track for the battles now that be real dope.

Unread 01-25-2015, 04:28 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

3 round battles.
Unread 01-25-2015, 04:28 AM   #5

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

3 round battles.
Unread 01-25-2015, 06:31 AM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

off the dome text Freestyle battle.

@ Pugz[/MENTION] to thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis Power View Post
Really hurts my feelings that he thinks he knows me so well. I'm so insulted
Unread 01-25-2015, 06:31 AM   #6

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

off the dome text Freestyle battle.

@ Pugz[/MENTION] to thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis Power View Post
Really hurts my feelings that he thinks he knows me so well. I'm so insulted
Unread 01-25-2015, 08:08 AM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Bring Scheme Audio back.
Unread 01-25-2015, 08:08 AM   #7

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Bring Scheme Audio back.
Unread 01-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Bring Scheme Audio back.
Yo, speaking of audio and this thread, if you'd be interested in doing the "story as to why your opponent sucks" for our battle, I'd love it.

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #8

Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Bring Scheme Audio back.
Yo, speaking of audio and this thread, if you'd be interested in doing the "story as to why your opponent sucks" for our battle, I'd love it.