Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-25-2017, 06:45 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Personas are weird. No one knows how to live the gimmick anymore.
Unread 11-25-2017, 06:45 AM   #51

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Personas are weird. No one knows how to live the gimmick anymore.

Unread 11-25-2017, 06:48 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

nah yo, this is an intervention so keep it rolling...... Humble me.....

I fucking hate social media tbh. I use soundcloud ... Follow me on there if you want to help my cause.......... i got like 279 followers or some shit... Averaging about 400 views in a month on there atm.

I dont even post on instagram. Which i have to change....

You should call this troll the humbling of Erupt tbh... not sure how long itll last but maybe its what i needed to hear.

Unread 11-25-2017, 06:48 AM   #52

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

nah yo, this is an intervention so keep it rolling...... Humble me.....

I fucking hate social media tbh. I use soundcloud ... Follow me on there if you want to help my cause.......... i got like 279 followers or some shit... Averaging about 400 views in a month on there atm.

I dont even post on instagram. Which i have to change....

You should call this troll the humbling of Erupt tbh... not sure how long itll last but maybe its what i needed to hear.

Unread 11-25-2017, 06:53 AM
EtH

Averaging 400 views a month? Mate you have a track with decent views posted two years ago, and your two recent tracks don't even have 400 views, let alone 400 a month.
Unread 11-25-2017, 06:53 AM   #53

EtH

Averaging 400 views a month? Mate you have a track with decent views posted two years ago, and your two recent tracks don't even have 400 views, let alone 400 a month.

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:02 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I dont know the numbers... one tracks at like 300 something, the other idk.... Like i said i dont market this shit..... We call this #localfriendmusic in my city...

I dont fuck with marketing, and im the type of nigga that wants a social media person to fall in my lap and manage this shit for me because honestly selfies, and all that shit annoy the fuck outta me.

I dont use snap chat.. lol.......... which i prolly should... shit im the type of dude that doesnt even really watch tv...... I think about and make music 75 percent of the time im awake, even when im not doing music im thinking of it.

Im that dude that strongly believes in the Law of Attraction, and it has worked my whole life, so i dont see why this is no different type shit.

Thats really how i feel, its like i already know its going to happen, and shit keeps happening that proves me right, you dont have to understand fully and i dont expect you to.

But yeah....... continue
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:02 AM   #54

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I dont know the numbers... one tracks at like 300 something, the other idk.... Like i said i dont market this shit..... We call this #localfriendmusic in my city...

I dont fuck with marketing, and im the type of nigga that wants a social media person to fall in my lap and manage this shit for me because honestly selfies, and all that shit annoy the fuck outta me.

I dont use snap chat.. lol.......... which i prolly should... shit im the type of dude that doesnt even really watch tv...... I think about and make music 75 percent of the time im awake, even when im not doing music im thinking of it.

Im that dude that strongly believes in the Law of Attraction, and it has worked my whole life, so i dont see why this is no different type shit.

Thats really how i feel, its like i already know its going to happen, and shit keeps happening that proves me right, you dont have to understand fully and i dont expect you to.

But yeah....... continue
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:06 AM
EtH

Why are you bragging about all this shit if no one's even listening to the shit and you yourself aren't even bothered to market it? Why would you make it big if you're not even working at it?

Why would a social media person fall into your lap and actually work for you? What benefits do you offer (besides letting them smash your model sister)?
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:06 AM   #55

EtH

Why are you bragging about all this shit if no one's even listening to the shit and you yourself aren't even bothered to market it? Why would you make it big if you're not even working at it?

Why would a social media person fall into your lap and actually work for you? What benefits do you offer (besides letting them smash your model sister)?

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:11 AM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post

But yeah....... continue
Really working hard by avoiding the most important facet of the work to "make it."
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:11 AM   #56

Rant

Quote:

But yeah....... continue
Really working hard by avoiding the most important facet of the work to "make it."

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:14 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

How do you know my sisters a model? lol Nigga you FB stalking me???? smh

And actually the crazy thing is Idk if you know who this cat is but we just opened up for Ugly God a month ago and last week Waka Flocka ..... both big name artists so yeah people are hearing our shit.

But like i said ... I just took this rap shit serious serious 2 1/2 months ago..... Started working on the album 2 1'2 months ago.... So my main concern has been finishing the album nahmean...

All the other shit like learning social media was supposed to come afterwards.... but the right people in my city heard the shit instantly... and put me on stage with Ugly God..... and the group thats recruiting me just opened for Waka Flocka and Tee Grizzley or whatever dude name is.

Basically whats going on is in two months of taking this serious, i got thrown into the mix with actual big industry artists on stage with them... not expecting it at all.... only thinking of working on my album....

Its all happening pretty fast... so just trying to get my priorities in order ....

I think the main one should be social media after having this conversation.
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:14 AM   #57

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

And actually the crazy thing is Idk if you know who this cat is but we just opened up for Ugly God a month ago and last week Waka Flocka ..... both big name artists so yeah people are hearing our shit.

But like i said ... I just took this rap shit serious serious 2 1/2 months ago..... Started working on the album 2 1'2 months ago.... So my main concern has been finishing the album nahmean...

All the other shit like learning social media was supposed to come afterwards.... but the right people in my city heard the shit instantly... and put me on stage with Ugly God..... and the group thats recruiting me just opened for Waka Flocka and Tee Grizzley or whatever dude name is.

Basically whats going on is in two months of taking this serious, i got thrown into the mix with actual big industry artists on stage with them... not expecting it at all.... only thinking of working on my album....

Its all happening pretty fast... so just trying to get my priorities in order ....

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:19 AM
EtH

Quote:

Because you claim that your sister is "one of your models" which is creepy as fuck.

How are they hearing your shit without playing any of your videos?

You claimed to be taking this rap shit seriously 5 years ago.

You're saying "wow I got thrown in with industry artists" yet in that other thread you're talking about partying with Fabulos and Diddy. Bullshit confirmed.
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:19 AM   #58

EtH

Quote:

Because you claim that your sister is "one of your models" which is creepy as fuck.

How are they hearing your shit without playing any of your videos?

You claimed to be taking this rap shit seriously 5 years ago.

You're saying "wow I got thrown in with industry artists" yet in that other thread you're talking about partying with Fabulos and Diddy. Bullshit confirmed.

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

My sister was in a french montana video.... I was on set... she was on a motorcycle.... bandanna on her face.... diddy was there.... but yeah true story... now you see why im cocky... like my family is talented man.

But yeah anyone on here that knows me knows i was talking about doing this shit years ago, me and punk speak on this shit all the time. He knows i just now took this serious. Serious af tbh.

Im just trying to humble myself cus we were just on stage with waka flocka, and ugly god...... and a lot more shit is happening that i dont wanta speak on cus it involves stories of Masons, and some other shit....

ima confuse you, but put it this way I could have made 200,000 dollars selling drugs in 4 months but declined the offer.....

shits wild man im not even fucking with you ha 100 af.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Im done talking about this shit tbh i just wanted to vent..... I appreciate the talk tho bruh, def helped humble me...

I need to stay that way, so if i ever get like this again let me fucking know.

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:32 AM   #59

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

My sister was in a french montana video.... I was on set... she was on a motorcycle.... bandanna on her face.... diddy was there.... but yeah true story... now you see why im cocky... like my family is talented man.

But yeah anyone on here that knows me knows i was talking about doing this shit years ago, me and punk speak on this shit all the time. He knows i just now took this serious. Serious af tbh.

Im just trying to humble myself cus we were just on stage with waka flocka, and ugly god...... and a lot more shit is happening that i dont wanta speak on cus it involves stories of Masons, and some other shit....

ima confuse you, but put it this way I could have made 200,000 dollars selling drugs in 4 months but declined the offer.....

shits wild man im not even fucking with you ha 100 af.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Im done talking about this shit tbh i just wanted to vent..... I appreciate the talk tho bruh, def helped humble me...

I need to stay that way, so if i ever get like this again let me fucking know.

Unread 11-25-2017, 07:32 AM
EtH

Why did you go to the set? CLearly your sis was gonna get fucked by one of them. Thats how hoodrats in music videos go.

It sounds like youre fucking with us 100 af. Why would the masons pick someone who cant even get 300 streams on a song?
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:32 AM   #60

EtH

Why did you go to the set? CLearly your sis was gonna get fucked by one of them. Thats how hoodrats in music videos go.

It sounds like youre fucking with us 100 af. Why would the masons pick someone who cant even get 300 streams on a song?

Tags
localfriendmusic