Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:16 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
I have to purchase the last Trackout then I’m all set. As an unsigned unknown artist, you should drop something smaller, not an album. Save the album for when you make it.
^^^^^

In 2017, when actual rappers can't sell an album, there's no point in asking someone to pay for your unknown album.

I find that a lot of people are trying too hard to write the perfect tracks. Just from this list of rappers and shit I'm doing for ages, I find that rappers who release a crazy amount of content and mixtapes found success more than those who didn't. These trap cnts are releasing 20 mixtapes a year and shit. If you can do 5 mixtapes a year, people are more likely to hear that shit.
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:16 AM   #11

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
I have to purchase the last Trackout then I’m all set. As an unsigned unknown artist, you should drop something smaller, not an album. Save the album for when you make it.
^^^^^

In 2017, when actual rappers can't sell an album, there's no point in asking someone to pay for your unknown album.

I find that a lot of people are trying too hard to write the perfect tracks. Just from this list of rappers and shit I'm doing for ages, I find that rappers who release a crazy amount of content and mixtapes found success more than those who didn't. These trap cnts are releasing 20 mixtapes a year and shit. If you can do 5 mixtapes a year, people are more likely to hear that shit.

Unread 11-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
Is it for sale?

I was a fan of Made Fresh Daily (Illy's real life group) and Danger Rich.
Yeah, album will be for sale on all digital platforms.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Quote:
The album is only 8 tracks, but elongated tracks.

What i forget to mention is that ive already made it in my city. I am known as the best rapper in Athens,GA ... where UGA plays football we were ranked #1 in the country for a bit, College football this year.

I am currently working with major industry players to get this off the ground, and was told to put it on spotify, itunes for free (Yet still gather money from streams),

But also put it on youtube (for stream $$), and soundcloud (now for stream money)

So essentially it is free...... But will be for profit because my team has done the backend work to ensure we get paid for streams etc. If that makes sense. All the beats are mine/my producers.

Basically what im saying is shit is about to take off for me, and i just went through some real life industry trying to get me to "sell my soul" type shit...

This entire Album speaks on my experiences in the last 3 months in the city, and my rise to becoming the greatest artist to have ever graced Athens, GA.

Its an amazing true story, cant wait to share with you all. 100

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 11-24-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #12

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
Is it for sale?

I was a fan of Made Fresh Daily (Illy's real life group) and Danger Rich.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Quote:

What i forget to mention is that ive already made it in my city. I am known as the best rapper in Athens,GA ... where UGA plays football we were ranked #1 in the country for a bit, College football this year.

I am currently working with major industry players to get this off the ground, and was told to put it on spotify, itunes for free (Yet still gather money from streams),

But also put it on youtube (for stream $$), and soundcloud (now for stream money)

So essentially it is free...... But will be for profit because my team has done the backend work to ensure we get paid for streams etc. If that makes sense. All the beats are mine/my producers.

Basically what im saying is shit is about to take off for me, and i just went through some real life industry trying to get me to "sell my soul" type shit...

This entire Album speaks on my experiences in the last 3 months in the city, and my rise to becoming the greatest artist to have ever graced Athens, GA.

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 11-24-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:52 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post

Not that easy g lol. You’d have to purchase specific licenses if you’re trying to sell your music/profit from it. That’s why I tried to get you to buy Stems/owner license. You don’t wanna get in a financial hole because of unpurchased beats because once you hit a certain amount of views and that producer sees his music(beat) on iTunes, he’s going to sue you.
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #13

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Not that easy g lol. You’d have to purchase specific licenses if you’re trying to sell your music/profit from it. That’s why I tried to get you to buy Stems/owner license. You don’t wanna get in a financial hole because of unpurchased beats because once you hit a certain amount of views and that producer sees his music(beat) on iTunes, he’s going to sue you.

Unread 11-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
You clearly didnt read my post completely... lol

I just told you i have a personal producer, every beat on the album is his, we have an agreement already. All back end things you can think of have been covered. He is the one putting everything on youtube/ Itunes/Spotify... This is all contractual, we on a whole other wave bro, we are legit af.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I have lawyers and everything dude. This is not for play play. We understand the business side of the industry.
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:57 PM   #14

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

I just told you i have a personal producer, every beat on the album is his, we have an agreement already. All back end things you can think of have been covered. He is the one putting everything on youtube/ Itunes/Spotify... This is all contractual, we on a whole other wave bro, we are legit af.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I have lawyers and everything dude. This is not for play play. We understand the business side of the industry.
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:10 PM
Rant

Remember that time I roasted you off the site for months because of a thread exactly like this?
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:10 PM   #15

Rant

Remember that time I roasted you off the site for months because of a thread exactly like this?

Unread 11-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

^^^Annnnnd cue the insecure, overweight, hating ass niggas, who lack the self confidence to embrace something like this, verses hate on it.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

And that wasnt you, that was Phil Banks who roasted me..... For predicting everything thats going on right now in my life. I should know better than speak on it, especially on a site where most of you are so small minded these type of conversations only inspire jealousy/envy.

I told you 5 years ago i'd be doing what im doing today. Hate on it, troll it, believe it, dont believe it, i really could care less homie. I just came to show you all that when you put your mind to something, anything is possible.

1/
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:25 PM   #16

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

^^^Annnnnd cue the insecure, overweight, hating ass niggas, who lack the self confidence to embrace something like this, verses hate on it.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

And that wasnt you, that was Phil Banks who roasted me..... For predicting everything thats going on right now in my life. I should know better than speak on it, especially on a site where most of you are so small minded these type of conversations only inspire jealousy/envy.

I told you 5 years ago i'd be doing what im doing today. Hate on it, troll it, believe it, dont believe it, i really could care less homie. I just came to show you all that when you put your mind to something, anything is possible.

1/
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:26 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

Ok mr I know the business lol. I’m just trying to look out even if I didn’t see what you typed.
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #17

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Ok mr I know the business lol. I’m just trying to look out even if I didn’t see what you typed.

Unread 11-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Rant

Quote:

1/
I didn't say your music was bad... For someone calling me insecure, you sure are posting a lot in defense of yourself. I think, though, that you definitely have a skewed perception of what it means to "make it" in the music industry. Anyone can sell an album on Spotify. I've got a friend in a band, their album is on Spotify. They're not really "making it," though. Post this thread when you've made your first million.
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #18

Rant

Quote:

1/
I didn't say your music was bad... For someone calling me insecure, you sure are posting a lot in defense of yourself. I think, though, that you definitely have a skewed perception of what it means to "make it" in the music industry. Anyone can sell an album on Spotify. I've got a friend in a band, their album is on Spotify. They're not really "making it," though. Post this thread when you've made your first million.

Unread 11-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Nah man, every thread i post youve been on my dick. Hop off. You know nothing of whats going on. But you will see soon enough.

Just be on the lookout for J GoodNews. When you see me on your T.V's, Radio's etc, mainstream, dont be surprised.

I just came to tell yall the GoodNews.
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:33 PM   #19

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Nah man, every thread i post youve been on my dick. Hop off. You know nothing of whats going on. But you will see soon enough.

Just be on the lookout for J GoodNews. When you see me on your T.V's, Radio's etc, mainstream, dont be surprised.

I just came to tell yall the GoodNews.
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:46 PM
exwhyzee
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Congrats Rupt, glad to see you pushing thru
Unread 11-24-2017, 01:46 PM   #20

exwhyzee
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Congrats Rupt, glad to see you pushing thru

Tags
localfriendmusic