Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-26-2009, 03:09 AM
uNeeK_
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
118 Won / 34 Lost
Default Limited Time

So I haven't been on the site much, due to me going to College now and all.

Anyways, I still haven't forgot about you guys and girls, and I have something to show you... Some may have heard about it, others my not have.

Well, I was told about this new website called, Lockerz.com. It is a site where you can get potentially anything you want for FREE, yea, for FREE. All you have to do is, tell me what you email address is, then I inv you through your email, and you go accept it once I sent it.

The way to get things is by getting points, how do you get points?

1. By logging in everyday.
2. Answering dailies. (Questions they have up everyday).
3. Inviting other people, as I am trying to do right now.
4. Playing the game when you first join.

Also, when you invite 20 people, your points double. If you don't believe me, you can go to youtube, and type in lockerz, and you will see people posting vids of things they have gotten from Lockerz.com. Anyways, post your email in this thread, or send me a message and I will invite you ASAP.

The only way to get into this site, is if your invited. Also, the next restocking for the site is coming soon, so people need to hurry and join.

Thanks for your time.

uNeeK.
Unread 11-26-2009, 03:09 AM   #1

uNeeK_
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
118 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 401 text
Default Limited Time

So I haven't been on the site much, due to me going to College now and all.

Anyways, I still haven't forgot about you guys and girls, and I have something to show you... Some may have heard about it, others my not have.

Well, I was told about this new website called, Lockerz.com. It is a site where you can get potentially anything you want for FREE, yea, for FREE. All you have to do is, tell me what you email address is, then I inv you through your email, and you go accept it once I sent it.

The way to get things is by getting points, how do you get points?

1. By logging in everyday.
2. Answering dailies. (Questions they have up everyday).
3. Inviting other people, as I am trying to do right now.
4. Playing the game when you first join.

Also, when you invite 20 people, your points double. If you don't believe me, you can go to youtube, and type in lockerz, and you will see people posting vids of things they have gotten from Lockerz.com. Anyways, post your email in this thread, or send me a message and I will invite you ASAP.

The only way to get into this site, is if your invited. Also, the next restocking for the site is coming soon, so people need to hurry and join.

Thanks for your time.

uNeeK.
Unread 11-27-2009, 01:43 AM
myusage
Basic Member
Question Aion Online Item

Aion Online Item The Warrior In AionAion Online ItemA bit Awesome and Hulking, commonly thought as brainless,Aion Online Item, or simple-minded , however, Warriors way is found more through crude force and great resilience than guile and trickery. A Warrior bears the brunt of the attack and can reply with tremendous force and power. Don't fail to appreciate what they can do for your group. Once a Warrior comes to a certain level of proficiency, they will see their path end and split into two distinct and new routes: those of the Gladiator and of the Templar. Although your first steps may be relatively easy to master, Warriors must fully dedicate both body and mind to fully understand the powerful skills they'll later be trained. Numerous Warriors have walked the lands, but only the strongest and most dedicated are able to completely survive in this world.By the way, ifyou want to buy the lowest price of Aion kina, you enter the right place , our shop haveplenty of the cheapest Aion goldand Aion timecardin stock ! Hurry up !
Unread 11-27-2009, 01:43 AM   #2

myusage
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Question Aion Online Item

Aion Online Item The Warrior In AionAion Online ItemA bit Awesome and Hulking, commonly thought as brainless,Aion Online Item, or simple-minded , however, Warriors way is found more through crude force and great resilience than guile and trickery. A Warrior bears the brunt of the attack and can reply with tremendous force and power. Don't fail to appreciate what they can do for your group. Once a Warrior comes to a certain level of proficiency, they will see their path end and split into two distinct and new routes: those of the Gladiator and of the Templar. Although your first steps may be relatively easy to master, Warriors must fully dedicate both body and mind to fully understand the powerful skills they'll later be trained. Numerous Warriors have walked the lands, but only the strongest and most dedicated are able to completely survive in this world.By the way, ifyou want to buy the lowest price of Aion kina, you enter the right place , our shop haveplenty of the cheapest Aion goldand Aion timecardin stock ! Hurry up !