2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Blocc
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Tain
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-21-2009, 01:12 PM
NiXWoN
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef or FlyHipHop.com????

This is a copy of an email i got today...

We have been working on the new version of LetsBeef V4 for a long time, a few months ago we decided to change the direction of the site and launch it under a brand new name. The main reason is because this site represents much more than just battling (although battling is a big part of the site), it is a Hip Hop site that is completely user-driven. You all get to decide what gets uploaded and what is the hottest Hip Hop News, Battles, Music, Videos.. interact with the communtiy and much more.

We are going to KEEP LetsBeef.com running as it is, you will have accounts there and on FlyHopHop.com too. We are hoping to bring over some of the new battle features back into LetsBeef as well once we launch the new site. This also sets us up to do some very cool things, like official site battles between LB and FHH.

i wanted to know what you think...personally i dont like the idea i want this site to stay strictly battling not news and shit if i wanted that i will go to a hip hop news site, if i want myspace i will go to myspace etc. i want a battling website so i come to letsbeef

anyways lemme hear your opinions...

PS.
hate to put ya down X but thats just my opinion your the boss not me but i have stated my reason im all for lb having a sister site though if thats what you ment but why have a sister site where you battle aswell?your just gunna tear the site in half?
Unread 09-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #1

NiXWoN

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef or FlyHipHop.com????

This is a copy of an email i got today...

We have been working on the new version of LetsBeef V4 for a long time, a few months ago we decided to change the direction of the site and launch it under a brand new name. The main reason is because this site represents much more than just battling (although battling is a big part of the site), it is a Hip Hop site that is completely user-driven. You all get to decide what gets uploaded and what is the hottest Hip Hop News, Battles, Music, Videos.. interact with the communtiy and much more.

We are going to KEEP LetsBeef.com running as it is, you will have accounts there and on FlyHopHop.com too. We are hoping to bring over some of the new battle features back into LetsBeef as well once we launch the new site. This also sets us up to do some very cool things, like official site battles between LB and FHH.

i wanted to know what you think...personally i dont like the idea i want this site to stay strictly battling not news and shit if i wanted that i will go to a hip hop news site, if i want myspace i will go to myspace etc. i want a battling website so i come to letsbeef

anyways lemme hear your opinions...

PS.
hate to put ya down X but thats just my opinion your the boss not me but i have stated my reason im all for lb having a sister site though if thats what you ment but why have a sister site where you battle aswell?your just gunna tear the site in half?

Unread 09-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

the whole reason he's launching it as a new site is to keep this as stricktly battling ... it started of as just the replacement for here ..... but nobody says you have to pick just one outta the 2 ..... use both

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 09-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #2

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

the whole reason he's launching it as a new site is to keep this as stricktly battling ... it started of as just the replacement for here ..... but nobody says you have to pick just one outta the 2 ..... use both

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 09-21-2009, 01:42 PM
FeRnO FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
500 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

DAT SITE IS ILLY!! PRETTY COMPLEX DUE TO OTHER FEATURES SUCH AS NEWS AND VIDEOS ETC. BUT I LIKE WAT I SEE!!

"Fuck with My Beats"

Unread 09-21-2009, 01:42 PM   #3

FeRnO FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
500 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

DAT SITE IS ILLY!! PRETTY COMPLEX DUE TO OTHER FEATURES SUCH AS NEWS AND VIDEOS ETC. BUT I LIKE WAT I SEE!!

"Fuck with My Beats"

Unread 09-21-2009, 02:31 PM
NiXWoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
yeah but u put battling on that one and like i said u gon tear the website entirely apart some people will battle on FHH and some on LB
Unread 09-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #4

NiXWoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
yeah but u put battling on that one and like i said u gon tear the website entirely apart some people will battle on FHH and some on LB

Unread 09-21-2009, 02:43 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Legend View Post
That is their choice.. we will have battling on both.. LB will always be focused on strictly battling. FHH is for people who want everything Hip Hop. You can battle on both, or LB or FHH.
Unread 09-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #5

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
That is their choice.. we will have battling on both.. LB will always be focused on strictly battling. FHH is for people who want everything Hip Hop. You can battle on both, or LB or FHH.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 02:46 PM
NiXWoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
yeh i dint understand it at first but you know people are gunna be split between the 2 so you gunna get like best friends rappin on different sites n shit like dat gunna be annoying also are you gunna put leagues on this website 2?or reset battles on this website?
Unread 09-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #6

NiXWoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
yeh i dint understand it at first but you know people are gunna be split between the 2 so you gunna get like best friends rappin on different sites n shit like dat gunna be annoying also are you gunna put leagues on this website 2?or reset battles on this website?

Unread 09-22-2009, 07:59 PM
charliebrown
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
nah most ppl probly gone be on both its just a site not like it takes alot to be on both
Unread 09-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #7

charliebrown
Basic Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
nah most ppl probly gone be on both its just a site not like it takes alot to be on both
Unread 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM
UnEtHıCaL

My main site will be Letsbeef, it's been the place to keep me amused for the past 2 years. But I'll still check FHH regularly enough to help out X to keep it up, because he is paying to keep this open basically just for us, as he will make no money off this in comparison to that he will of the new site as it is going to be a battle/hiphopsite. I will be on both, try to keep both going, maybe not as much as my most active days but I'll try and help launch it at least.
Unread 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #8

UnEtHıCaL

My main site will be Letsbeef, it's been the place to keep me amused for the past 2 years. But I'll still check FHH regularly enough to help out X to keep it up, because he is paying to keep this open basically just for us, as he will make no money off this in comparison to that he will of the new site as it is going to be a battle/hiphopsite. I will be on both, try to keep both going, maybe not as much as my most active days but I'll try and help launch it at least.

Unread 09-21-2009, 03:32 PM
NiXWoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
*cough* dicksuckin for mod spot *cough*
Unread 09-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #9

NiXWoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
*cough* dicksuckin for mod spot *cough*