Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-08-2016, 11:59 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You know you're a fuckboy when you compare a nigga to let's beef rappers.

It's obvious, your entire letsbeef run, your untalented ass wished Classick never existed because 90% of the members make you look like a bigger fuck boy. "Classick ruined the site" "Classick fucked up everything" boy you're known for bitching. No one on this site would know you if that Pugz shit didn't happen. You cried like a fuck boy. Niggas multi accounts were doing Silk numbers just to type long ass threads that get ignored or deleted.

Go rewrite that legendary rule diss track and pretend the first one didn't drop.

Fuckboy
Unread 03-08-2016, 11:59 AM   #21

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

It's obvious, your entire letsbeef run, your untalented ass wished Classick never existed because 90% of the members make you look like a bigger fuck boy. "Classick ruined the site" "Classick fucked up everything" boy you're known for bitching. No one on this site would know you if that Pugz shit didn't happen. You cried like a fuck boy. Niggas multi accounts were doing Silk numbers just to type long ass threads that get ignored or deleted.

Go rewrite that legendary rule diss track and pretend the first one didn't drop.

Fuckboy

Unread 03-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
I wonder if Lizzy ain't trying to angle for a modspot. That would be fucking HILARIOUS. Do it @Pugz. It's not like he could do any real damage at this point.
I Haven't Wanted To Be A Moderator Since 2010.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Just let Lizman decide every battle. It'll be fine.
I Wouldn't Mind That Power, Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 03-08-2016, 07:48 PM   #22

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
I wonder if Lizzy ain't trying to angle for a modspot. That would be fucking HILARIOUS. Do it @Pugz. It's not like he could do any real damage at this point.
I Haven't Wanted To Be A Moderator Since 2010.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Just let Lizman decide every battle. It'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 03-08-2016, 10:03 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Fuckboy
Punk, Punk, Punk. You STILL trying to be that "best beefer on LB" you used to brag about. You just created an entire LB career of trying to be a copycat of me.

Me and @OSKAR create The Vipers Pit, next thing you change your name to Rated RKO and want to get signed.

I go to war with Pugz. You start bitching at him in the shadows and make church music instead of diss songs some more.

I start doing topicals, you start doing...ehh...whatever it was you were doing.

I join Netcees, you hit my profile like "Hey EtH, I'm here too buddy. You know, it's me, Punk, hi *Waves frantically*

Bitch you're the softest member of the site. You're the kind of guy to bring a first aid kid to a fist fight. You're the kind of guy to learn swearwords from the bible. You're the kind of guy to argue with every member of the site and still not get any recognition. Stick to sending your tracks into competitions and begging LB members to vote for you on them kiddo. You've got about as much chance of making it in the rap industry as Pugz does becoming the next Organik.
Unread 03-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #23

EtH

Quote:

Fuckboy
Punk, Punk, Punk. You STILL trying to be that "best beefer on LB" you used to brag about. You just created an entire LB career of trying to be a copycat of me.

Me and @OSKAR create The Vipers Pit, next thing you change your name to Rated RKO and want to get signed.

I go to war with Pugz. You start bitching at him in the shadows and make church music instead of diss songs some more.

I join Netcees, you hit my profile like "Hey EtH, I'm here too buddy. You know, it's me, Punk, hi *Waves frantically*

Bitch you're the softest member of the site. You're the kind of guy to bring a first aid kid to a fist fight. You're the kind of guy to learn swearwords from the bible. You're the kind of guy to argue with every member of the site and still not get any recognition. Stick to sending your tracks into competitions and begging LB members to vote for you on them kiddo. You've got about as much chance of making it in the rap industry as Pugz does becoming the next Organik.

Unread 03-08-2016, 10:19 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Gracie View Post

You know what your problem is, unethical? You're far too predictable. Why? Because it's usually said before or you're just corny as all fuck. I recall you posting *pipe bomb* on my profile page (which is the first time I ever knew who you were) when my username was CN PUNK. Mind you, I was never THAT forum guy back then. You wish you was as good as me when it comes to music. You wish you were me in everyway possible. Any attention I received, you wanted in. FTOH took this site by storm and you wanted in but couldn't hang with the big boys. And I also recall you fuckboys BEGGING me to join your topical tournaments. Your silly jokes can't get you out of this hole you're digging, unethical.

When I dropped my diss track, I took a mans soul.

When you dropped your diss track, you Pointed the gun at your head and killed yourself.

2014, Punk wins. Punk wins the awards that actually matterrrr. Punk vs Letsbeef (You laughed claiming you won one of those before knowing damn well ya didn't) Track of the year, Track maker of the year, mixtape tape of the year. The list can go on about my active days on letsbeef as you explain how you were the "king of the forums" as if it matters. On a rap/hip hop site, I win what matters. If you're on a hip hop site but can't make music for shit, what are you doing here? Oh yes of course. You wanna go down as the "best troll ever". What a fucking accolade.

You dirty pimple faced wrestling cum collector, don't ever believe that anyone wants to be you. It's sad that you even believe in yourself with those shitty gimmicks. But it's always flattering to know that someone keeps tabs on the things you do. If I wanted to make it somewhere with music, I would actually make music, sir. Instead, I bully fuckboys like you in the Internet daily, and manage a job in real life that pays more than what your Filthy parents make. You had to change your entire name and avatar to reply as if you're starting something new here. What a fuckboy.

You've been here longer than everyone in this thread and haven't won a damn thing on this site. Isn't that a bitch? You can learn from me. Go find me a person that voted for my title after I asked them to.

Now before you reply, please make sure you double check for errors and fuckboy lies/mistakes cause they may backfire.

PS:Look at my name changes. I was never Rated RKO.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-08-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Unread 03-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #24

lllllllllllll

Quote:

You know what your problem is, unethical? You're far too predictable. Why? Because it's usually said before or you're just corny as all fuck. I recall you posting *pipe bomb* on my profile page (which is the first time I ever knew who you were) when my username was CN PUNK. Mind you, I was never THAT forum guy back then. You wish you was as good as me when it comes to music. You wish you were me in everyway possible. Any attention I received, you wanted in. FTOH took this site by storm and you wanted in but couldn't hang with the big boys. And I also recall you fuckboys BEGGING me to join your topical tournaments. Your silly jokes can't get you out of this hole you're digging, unethical.

When you dropped your diss track, you Pointed the gun at your head and killed yourself.

2014, Punk wins. Punk wins the awards that actually matterrrr. Punk vs Letsbeef (You laughed claiming you won one of those before knowing damn well ya didn't) Track of the year, Track maker of the year, mixtape tape of the year. The list can go on about my active days on letsbeef as you explain how you were the "king of the forums" as if it matters. On a rap/hip hop site, I win what matters. If you're on a hip hop site but can't make music for shit, what are you doing here? Oh yes of course. You wanna go down as the "best troll ever". What a fucking accolade.

You dirty pimple faced wrestling cum collector, don't ever believe that anyone wants to be you. It's sad that you even believe in yourself with those shitty gimmicks. But it's always flattering to know that someone keeps tabs on the things you do. If I wanted to make it somewhere with music, I would actually make music, sir. Instead, I bully fuckboys like you in the Internet daily, and manage a job in real life that pays more than what your Filthy parents make. You had to change your entire name and avatar to reply as if you're starting something new here. What a fuckboy.

You've been here longer than everyone in this thread and haven't won a damn thing on this site. Isn't that a bitch? You can learn from me. Go find me a person that voted for my title after I asked them to.

Now before you reply, please make sure you double check for errors and fuckboy lies/mistakes cause they may backfire.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-08-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Unread 03-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
I kind of want to see what kind of unintelligible gibberish verses would come out of that because that's the kind of shit that would win every time.
Unread 03-09-2016, 02:35 AM   #25

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
I kind of want to see what kind of unintelligible gibberish verses would come out of that because that's the kind of shit that would win every time.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2016, 08:33 AM
EtH

Quote:

I've already achieved as much of you in music...and all I did was sit at home scratching my arse. Why would I wish to put in all that ridiculous amount of work you do when it's amounted to nilpwah? You're out there, recording in your little studio thinking "Man I can't wait to be the next Drake" and shit. You're going to work every day, stuck in your little office cubical with photographs of your family up on your little sad walls thinking "Man, one day, one day I'll live the dream". Yet look around? You've been trying this shit for like 5 years now and you've achieved absolutely nothing. Time to hang the mic up and realize that you're just a secondary character at all times. You're the guy that dies in the opening credits.

FTOH took this site by storm? Why...cause Fidel Z said it? You and your entire "FTOH" movement never achieved anything on LB. Punch of rookies with no talent blaming the 'system' for losing all of their battles.

You won an award in 2014? Impressive. Wonder why you didn't win it a single year before that. You got a consolation prize mate. You're out there bragging cause you beat ILL4 to win an award about track making and shit. Well done. Hang that shit up next to the picture of your ugly ass mum in that 9 to 5 home you call a workplace.

Who have you "bullied"? Throw out a quick list of anyone who even remembers you insulting them. You're forgettable. Go "quit" the site tomorrow. Give it 6 months. I guarantee not a single person says your name while you're gone. Not a mention, not a quote, not a peep. You're just not the EtHer kid. When I fought with Pugz, the entire site was up in arms when I got banned. When you fought with Pugz....people made fun of your shitty church music and you're fear of actually going in on someone.

This is ACs Vs Purge right now. You know one of us is an all time great around here, and you know the other is just a job squad leader who never managed to get his name into the big leagues.
Unread 03-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #26

EtH

Quote:

I've already achieved as much of you in music...and all I did was sit at home scratching my arse. Why would I wish to put in all that ridiculous amount of work you do when it's amounted to nilpwah? You're out there, recording in your little studio thinking "Man I can't wait to be the next Drake" and shit. You're going to work every day, stuck in your little office cubical with photographs of your family up on your little sad walls thinking "Man, one day, one day I'll live the dream". Yet look around? You've been trying this shit for like 5 years now and you've achieved absolutely nothing. Time to hang the mic up and realize that you're just a secondary character at all times. You're the guy that dies in the opening credits.

FTOH took this site by storm? Why...cause Fidel Z said it? You and your entire "FTOH" movement never achieved anything on LB. Punch of rookies with no talent blaming the 'system' for losing all of their battles.

You won an award in 2014? Impressive. Wonder why you didn't win it a single year before that. You got a consolation prize mate. You're out there bragging cause you beat ILL4 to win an award about track making and shit. Well done. Hang that shit up next to the picture of your ugly ass mum in that 9 to 5 home you call a workplace.

Who have you "bullied"? Throw out a quick list of anyone who even remembers you insulting them. You're forgettable. Go "quit" the site tomorrow. Give it 6 months. I guarantee not a single person says your name while you're gone. Not a mention, not a quote, not a peep. You're just not the EtHer kid. When I fought with Pugz, the entire site was up in arms when I got banned. When you fought with Pugz....people made fun of your shitty church music and you're fear of actually going in on someone.

This is ACs Vs Purge right now. You know one of us is an all time great around here, and you know the other is just a job squad leader who never managed to get his name into the big leagues.

Unread 03-09-2016, 09:30 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

Once again, another predictable response, UnEtH. I can sit here all day and bash your wonderful speech with genuine facts like how you said i didn't win anything previous of 2014. Let me take you back to 2013. Yet, another Track of the year award added on to my shelf while you sat in the forums doing absolutely nothing. Overall, i gave letsbeef around 6-7 songs while most of you work your asses off, spending your moms mother's day money on letsbeef exclusive. All it took was 6-7 songs and while you sat on your "arse", complaining and crying like a widdo fairy in these forums, I was making a name for myself that's miles beyond yours. BUUUUUUUT.... I've come to an agreement, Eth. You've came a long way with topicals. Ya got hundreds of topicals written up all over the internet. You're THE MAN.... But see there's a slight problem with that, UnEtH. You're only "THE MAN" inside your own head. No one knows what the fuck you do on the internet. Your household just know you put a number on the bill without any income.

But lets state some facts here.

Fact #1 - You claimed i was "Rated RKO" which i clearly wasn't.
Fact #2 - FTOH was the greatest thing that ever happened to this site. (Classick was a pretty big thing so It's debatable)
Fact #3 - You begged me to get on your battle card twice (And i remain undefeated) and boy oh boy what ever happened to that? 2 events then it vanishes. I'm damn there the only person who remembers that abomination.
Fact #4 - When i posted that lovely Informer, I made you. I gave you an opportunity to hold such power for a limited amount of time and you bite the hand that feeds you.
Fact #5 - Your music is terrible.
Fact #6 - You bash my buddy Rain Matrix about the females he come to you to discuss, but never once mentioned that double-stuffed animal you were talking to on Facebook that i saw in one of your screenshots.
Fact #7 - You use to beg me for this and that, graphics, create logos, mix down your terrible music (which i kept the file and will be uploading soon), etc.
Fact #8 - You still hold this little pissy grudge against letsbeef because you were never THAT guy.

You ungrateful little brat. I AM letsbeef. There's this big differential status between you and I. When people mention me, it's either track/battle related. You have ONE thing to look back on and that's because Pugz gave you your golden ticket and after that, I became the reason you stuck around with your vulnerable gimmicks and your little sniveling rants. You want to be remembered as a forum.....guy. That you are, don't get me wrong but what do you get out of it? Nothing because you people here share opinions and perspectives. I will be remembered as THE guy. That guy soo memorable, he developed his own persona in which you would frame as a "gimmick". If we started around the same time, do you understand how deep of a hole you would be in? You would be spit shining my fucking boots.. But since i enrolled a little bit late this wonderful semester, you can only stare down at the decent list (more than yours) of accomplishments as an on and off member of letsbeef.
Unread 03-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #27

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Once again, another predictable response, UnEtH. I can sit here all day and bash your wonderful speech with genuine facts like how you said i didn't win anything previous of 2014. Let me take you back to 2013. Yet, another Track of the year award added on to my shelf while you sat in the forums doing absolutely nothing. Overall, i gave letsbeef around 6-7 songs while most of you work your asses off, spending your moms mother's day money on letsbeef exclusive. All it took was 6-7 songs and while you sat on your "arse", complaining and crying like a widdo fairy in these forums, I was making a name for myself that's miles beyond yours. BUUUUUUUT.... I've come to an agreement, Eth. You've came a long way with topicals. Ya got hundreds of topicals written up all over the internet. You're THE MAN.... But see there's a slight problem with that, UnEtH. You're only "THE MAN" inside your own head. No one knows what the fuck you do on the internet. Your household just know you put a number on the bill without any income.

But lets state some facts here.

Fact #1 - You claimed i was "Rated RKO" which i clearly wasn't.
Fact #2 - FTOH was the greatest thing that ever happened to this site. (Classick was a pretty big thing so It's debatable)
Fact #3 - You begged me to get on your battle card twice (And i remain undefeated) and boy oh boy what ever happened to that? 2 events then it vanishes. I'm damn there the only person who remembers that abomination.
Fact #4 - When i posted that lovely Informer, I made you. I gave you an opportunity to hold such power for a limited amount of time and you bite the hand that feeds you.
Fact #5 - Your music is terrible.
Fact #6 - You bash my buddy Rain Matrix about the females he come to you to discuss, but never once mentioned that double-stuffed animal you were talking to on Facebook that i saw in one of your screenshots.
Fact #7 - You use to beg me for this and that, graphics, create logos, mix down your terrible music (which i kept the file and will be uploading soon), etc.
Fact #8 - You still hold this little pissy grudge against letsbeef because you were never THAT guy.

You ungrateful little brat. I AM letsbeef. There's this big differential status between you and I. When people mention me, it's either track/battle related. You have ONE thing to look back on and that's because Pugz gave you your golden ticket and after that, I became the reason you stuck around with your vulnerable gimmicks and your little sniveling rants. You want to be remembered as a forum.....guy. That you are, don't get me wrong but what do you get out of it? Nothing because you people here share opinions and perspectives. I will be remembered as THE guy. That guy soo memorable, he developed his own persona in which you would frame as a "gimmick". If we started around the same time, do you understand how deep of a hole you would be in? You would be spit shining my fucking boots.. But since i enrolled a little bit late this wonderful semester, you can only stare down at the decent list (more than yours) of accomplishments as an on and off member of letsbeef.

Unread 03-09-2016, 11:20 AM
ORC
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Who were u on Netcees @Punk

Pls no paragraph answers bro
Unread 03-09-2016, 11:20 AM   #28

ORC
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Who were u on Netcees @Punk

Pls no paragraph answers bro
Unread 03-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Unread 03-09-2016, 11:40 AM   #29

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Unread 03-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Row

EtH getting sonned right now