Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-08-2011, 03:05 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost
Default Let's Beef Battle League !!Must Read!!!

Could a mod sticky this and RULEnid really look to having your assistance in running this as a mod ......

Lets Beef Battle League L.B.B.L

So you've seen the title it doesn't take a genius to work out what I'm proposing. So let me break it down on how this would work there are a lot of variables in regards to what the final structure and format would be but hopefully at the end of this thread we will have this in place.

So my provisional structure would look something like this....

Staffing*
Chairman - X-calibur
Manager 1 - (open space)
Manager 2 - (open space)

Battle league Voters**
All staff above would be included
Voter 1 -
Voter 2 -
Voter 3 -
Voter 4 -*
Voter 5 -

With the staff in place let me explain there purpose
* chairman would oversee the league and update the table be the final word on decision to be made or ideas to be introduced
Managers would also be response able for updating the league and would be the go to people for no shows hate votes swaying all that shit. And other day to day rubbings of the league

** Battle league Voters
These would be the go to guys and would be expected to vote on the battles if they aren't being voted on by the LB public there wouldn't be any higher voting power just the fact that you'd get a minimum of 3 votes from the 5 of them this would be a requirement of taking on this title if you aren't for filling this you'd lose ya status in the league

So onto the actual league it's self I hear you say how do you intend to get this to work first of all let's talk points and how these would be distributed*

8 line battles
Wins = 3 points
Loss = -1 point
KO = 4 points (to get a KO ya need 85% or higher on the votes)

16 line battles
Wins = 5 points
Loss = -3 points
KO = 6 points (same applies 85% or more)

32 Line battles
Wins = 7 points
Loss = -5 points*
KO = 8 Points (same applies 85% or more)

If your battle is against one of the top 5 in the league you gain an extra 2 points to your win.... So guys that get into the top 5 of the league be prepared to get those battles coming your way as people will be after your spot....

So the league will start as one division i wouldn't want more than say 30 in the league if there's a lot of interest we will have more divisions and more staff members to run each division obviously I will keep the chairman spot over all the leagues but if this is the case I will truly take a back seat in terms of running a league and I will have managers running each league*

It could run something like*
Elite league = battlers with points 20+*
Championship league = battlers with points 0- 20 points
league 1 = battlers with 0 - -20points

This will be something that would come into play further down the line of running the league as it would obviously need battles to take please to get this structure into place ......

So the league would look something like this roughly for example

Elite league.
#1 - RULE Wins = 5 Lose's = 2 KO's = 5*
Points = 15 points
#2 - Mayneak Wins = 3 Lose's 2 KO's = 1
Points = 8 Points*

And so on in order of what they have achieved.....

Now I hear you say what's the point of this what do we achieve*

Well this is where you guys come into play and drop me your ideas what would you like to see as prizes*

This would run for something like 6 months of the year then take a break for 6 months before we started a new season*

I was thinking prizes for no.1, 2, 3 of the league each month and obviously maybe a big prize for the overall winner at the end of the season*

This all depends on the mods and how much they are willing to get involved and help me with this*

Also if we had other divisions your positions in the leagues wouldn't be live so as they happened they would be assessed at the end of each month so you could go -30 points in the elite league in one month and pull it back and maintain your position in that league however if it still looks like that at the end of the month then you would be dropped into the appropriate league same for the other way if you like +100 points and you in league two then your ass would be promoted to the correct league at the end of the month......

I think that is everything I have been thinking about this for a long time .... And now that I'm back and active I think it is a great time to start it ......

In terms of how do you guys keep the managers and myself upto date with your battle wins losse's etc Each member of the league will need to set up there own thread ....

Titled:
L.B.B.L (your name) Record.

You would then need to drop the links to the battles you are participating in for the league you can only gain points from battling people in the league and then on a weekly basis the managers and my self would fire through the threads and update the league .....

This is what I was thinking off anyways and how I would see it running but like I said this is completely open to your ideas and suggestions if you guys have ideas or things you would like to see added to this please drop them in this thread...

But if your all for it please reply to it also and say you would be willing to join in the league ....

Thanks for your time and reading*

.:X:.

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #1

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Default Let's Beef Battle League !!Must Read!!!

Could a mod sticky this and RULEnid really look to having your assistance in running this as a mod ......

Lets Beef Battle League L.B.B.L

So you've seen the title it doesn't take a genius to work out what I'm proposing. So let me break it down on how this would work there are a lot of variables in regards to what the final structure and format would be but hopefully at the end of this thread we will have this in place.

So my provisional structure would look something like this....

Staffing*
Chairman - X-calibur
Manager 1 - (open space)
Manager 2 - (open space)

Battle league Voters**
All staff above would be included
Voter 1 -
Voter 2 -
Voter 3 -
Voter 4 -*
Voter 5 -

With the staff in place let me explain there purpose
* chairman would oversee the league and update the table be the final word on decision to be made or ideas to be introduced
Managers would also be response able for updating the league and would be the go to people for no shows hate votes swaying all that shit. And other day to day rubbings of the league

** Battle league Voters
These would be the go to guys and would be expected to vote on the battles if they aren't being voted on by the LB public there wouldn't be any higher voting power just the fact that you'd get a minimum of 3 votes from the 5 of them this would be a requirement of taking on this title if you aren't for filling this you'd lose ya status in the league

So onto the actual league it's self I hear you say how do you intend to get this to work first of all let's talk points and how these would be distributed*

8 line battles
Wins = 3 points
Loss = -1 point
KO = 4 points (to get a KO ya need 85% or higher on the votes)

16 line battles
Wins = 5 points
Loss = -3 points
KO = 6 points (same applies 85% or more)

32 Line battles
Wins = 7 points
Loss = -5 points*
KO = 8 Points (same applies 85% or more)

If your battle is against one of the top 5 in the league you gain an extra 2 points to your win.... So guys that get into the top 5 of the league be prepared to get those battles coming your way as people will be after your spot....

So the league will start as one division i wouldn't want more than say 30 in the league if there's a lot of interest we will have more divisions and more staff members to run each division obviously I will keep the chairman spot over all the leagues but if this is the case I will truly take a back seat in terms of running a league and I will have managers running each league*

It could run something like*
Elite league = battlers with points 20+*
Championship league = battlers with points 0- 20 points
league 1 = battlers with 0 - -20points

This will be something that would come into play further down the line of running the league as it would obviously need battles to take please to get this structure into place ......

So the league would look something like this roughly for example

Elite league.
#1 - RULE Wins = 5 Lose's = 2 KO's = 5*
Points = 15 points
#2 - Mayneak Wins = 3 Lose's 2 KO's = 1
Points = 8 Points*

And so on in order of what they have achieved.....

Now I hear you say what's the point of this what do we achieve*

Well this is where you guys come into play and drop me your ideas what would you like to see as prizes*

This would run for something like 6 months of the year then take a break for 6 months before we started a new season*

I was thinking prizes for no.1, 2, 3 of the league each month and obviously maybe a big prize for the overall winner at the end of the season*

This all depends on the mods and how much they are willing to get involved and help me with this*

Also if we had other divisions your positions in the leagues wouldn't be live so as they happened they would be assessed at the end of each month so you could go -30 points in the elite league in one month and pull it back and maintain your position in that league however if it still looks like that at the end of the month then you would be dropped into the appropriate league same for the other way if you like +100 points and you in league two then your ass would be promoted to the correct league at the end of the month......

I think that is everything I have been thinking about this for a long time .... And now that I'm back and active I think it is a great time to start it ......

In terms of how do you guys keep the managers and myself upto date with your battle wins losse's etc Each member of the league will need to set up there own thread ....

Titled:
L.B.B.L (your name) Record.

You would then need to drop the links to the battles you are participating in for the league you can only gain points from battling people in the league and then on a weekly basis the managers and my self would fire through the threads and update the league .....

This is what I was thinking off anyways and how I would see it running but like I said this is completely open to your ideas and suggestions if you guys have ideas or things you would like to see added to this please drop them in this thread...

But if your all for it please reply to it also and say you would be willing to join in the league ....

Thanks for your time and reading*

.:X:.

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Me & Rhetorikal was Talking to Pugz Bout Our League . Maybe we Can All Put Our Ideas together Or Somethin .
Unread 10-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #2

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text

Me & Rhetorikal was Talking to Pugz Bout Our League . Maybe we Can All Put Our Ideas together Or Somethin .
Unread 10-08-2011, 03:32 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

I wondered if that had been attempted before did you make a thread dissizit with ideas????

And I'm more than willing to combine we would obviously only want one league on here lol

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #3

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

I wondered if that had been attempted before did you make a thread dissizit with ideas????

And I'm more than willing to combine we would obviously only want one league on here lol
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Yeah I Already Had a League "Liquor License League" & GrizzEat Got the EBL Champion From My League .
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #4

Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text

Yeah I Already Had a League "Liquor License League" & GrizzEat Got the EBL Champion From My League .
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Ra¡n Matrix
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Honestly it sounds dope .... Get Someone To Make a Stellller Title Belt & It'll Look Legit
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #5

Ra¡n Matrix

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Honestly it sounds dope .... Get Someone To Make a Stellller Title Belt & It'll Look Legit

Unread 10-08-2011, 04:24 PM
ozark
Basic Member
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 72 Lost

Im still down- seems pretty dope-
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #6

ozark
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 72 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 448 text
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Im still down- seems pretty dope-
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Ticket

I believe Letsbeef.com will employ this concept in the future. Not sure on an eta at this point
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #7

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I believe Letsbeef.com will employ this concept in the future. Not sure on an eta at this point

Unread 10-08-2011, 05:01 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Well I ain't talking about having it up in the booth I'm talking running it now in the threads but battles in the arena

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #8

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Well I ain't talking about having it up in the booth I'm talking running it now in the threads but battles in the arena
Unread 10-08-2011, 05:44 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Bumping for more people's opinions

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #9

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Bumping for more people's opinions