Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

DeadTRI
Ranked #-- this Season
8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars8.08/10 stars
Crew: KillersForHire.
Reppin: Andover, England, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich
Ranked #-- this Season
7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars7.1/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
BDPickle vs CCeee
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Danger RichDanger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
11 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Audio Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM
ZenRyda
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
70 Won / 47 Lost
Default Greatness Day

BRAND NEW MIXTAPE JUS RELEASED TODAY ON MY BDAY
ITS FIYA
JUS TAKE A LISTEN AND VOTE

Unread 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #1

ZenRyda
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
70 Won / 47 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 308 text

Default Greatness Day

BRAND NEW MIXTAPE JUS RELEASED TODAY ON MY BDAY
ITS FIYA
JUS TAKE A LISTEN AND VOTE

Unread 01-31-2009, 04:19 AM
ZenRyda
Ranked Text Record
70 Won / 47 Lost

also check out my other mixtapes when u get the chance
Unread 01-31-2009, 04:19 AM   #2

ZenRyda
Ranked Text Record
70 Won / 47 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 308 text

also check out my other mixtapes when u get the chance
Unread 02-08-2009, 04:16 AM
Qiuene66
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Red face reinvested earnings

Still living from pay to pay? Or envying those great wealth accumulators and wondering how they did it? Every month you make a resolution of saving some dollars from your paycheck, but only end up breaking it. Looking for some magic formula for saving money?Well, there’s no magic formula—only some simple rules to be followed with determination and persistence.Have you ever taken consumer credit—the credit used for personal finance? If not, then that’s where you’re lacking. Those wealth grabbers, who are the subject of your envy, have smartly used the borrowed maple story mesos money and became rich. They didn’t hesitate in taking credit, and considered it as a valuable financial asset.Credit is not something bad. On the contrary, it makes your life convenient and prevents you from falling in a tight spot. Yes, I know that your goal is to be a financially secure individual. We all have wow power leveling the same goal, don’t we? Despite harboring such strong goals, many of us are scraping every month, with no money left to fall back up on at the end.I don’t intend to entangle you in the intricacies of finance, but want to present before you, some simple rules that would help in saving some dough. But promise me that you’ll put them to practice regularly. wow power leveling Though it takes some time—years maybe—to get the full results, yet the trick lies in perseverance.Spruce your knowledge—get smart! I’m not telling you to glue your eyes to the television watching the stock market or enrolling for a finance degree. What I want you to do is arm yourself with the basics archlord gold of the market so that you don’t make wrong decisions that cost you money. Intelligent decisions are the key towards a flourishing Business.Patience pays! Unless you win a lottery, don’t think of getting rich overnight. But with time you can certainly think of owning bundles of those crispy dollars. So start saving your money as soon as buy archlord gold possible. Let compounding interest bestow you with its benefits. I hope you know about compound interest—it is the reinvestment of your already invested earnings. However, don’t lose heart when you find your first reinvested earnings to be a petty amount. Initially, they are small, but over the years you’ll watch them magnify.
Unread 02-08-2009, 04:16 AM   #3

Qiuene66
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Red face reinvested earnings

Still living from pay to pay? Or envying those great wealth accumulators and wondering how they did it? Every month you make a resolution of saving some dollars from your paycheck, but only end up breaking it. Looking for some magic formula for saving money?Well, there’s no magic formula—only some simple rules to be followed with determination and persistence.Have you ever taken consumer credit—the credit used for personal finance? If not, then that’s where you’re lacking. Those wealth grabbers, who are the subject of your envy, have smartly used the borrowed maple story mesos money and became rich. They didn’t hesitate in taking credit, and considered it as a valuable financial asset.Credit is not something bad. On the contrary, it makes your life convenient and prevents you from falling in a tight spot. Yes, I know that your goal is to be a financially secure individual. We all have wow power leveling the same goal, don’t we? Despite harboring such strong goals, many of us are scraping every month, with no money left to fall back up on at the end.I don’t intend to entangle you in the intricacies of finance, but want to present before you, some simple rules that would help in saving some dough. But promise me that you’ll put them to practice regularly. wow power leveling Though it takes some time—years maybe—to get the full results, yet the trick lies in perseverance.Spruce your knowledge—get smart! I’m not telling you to glue your eyes to the television watching the stock market or enrolling for a finance degree. What I want you to do is arm yourself with the basics archlord gold of the market so that you don’t make wrong decisions that cost you money. Intelligent decisions are the key towards a flourishing Business.Patience pays! Unless you win a lottery, don’t think of getting rich overnight. But with time you can certainly think of owning bundles of those crispy dollars. So start saving your money as soon as buy archlord gold possible. Let compounding interest bestow you with its benefits. I hope you know about compound interest—it is the reinvestment of your already invested earnings. However, don’t lose heart when you find your first reinvested earnings to be a petty amount. Initially, they are small, but over the years you’ll watch them magnify.
Unread 03-23-2009, 08:04 AM
adminnsk86
Basic Member
Thumbs down How do you create the best quality dvds

I have to make 75 dvds for a camp and i want it to be the best skf bearings quality and i want to make sure fag bearings that there are no messed up dvds should i burn nsk bearingsmy dvds at 2x speed or is it better to burn it a little timken bearings bit higher. What are also the best dvds to buy so that i can put a ina bearings label on them
Unread 03-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #4

adminnsk86
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Thumbs down How do you create the best quality dvds

I have to make 75 dvds for a camp and i want it to be the best skf bearings quality and i want to make sure fag bearings that there are no messed up dvds should i burn nsk bearingsmy dvds at 2x speed or is it better to burn it a little timken bearings bit higher. What are also the best dvds to buy so that i can put a ina bearings label on them