Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-06-2014, 03:14 AM
The Dope Man
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost
Default **NO HOMO** {Real Shit}

Y'all are prolly gonna shit on me & Ill prolly regret it in tha mornin but I'm fucked up on Valium/Clonidine & some other prescribed meds & i wanna get this off my chest cuz fuck it im in tha mood.....

Just wanna say, I Love This Site & tha people ive gotten close wit over tha years, Fuck I Even Got Love for My Enemies That I Got Constant Beef With....

Reason why im saying this is, I'm goin thru Opiate W/ds, been doin Oxycontin for tha last 2 years, my tolerance got over 300 milligrams a day($300 worth of pills)...Plus I've done just about every drug there is (besides Crack, Meth, Pcp, & inhalants)..

Anyways... Im about to be on Day 5 of detox tomorrow...& Im doin this Cold turkey with tha help of Valium & Clonidine to help me sleep & some symptoms (doesnt help too much), stilll sick As Fuck, Depressed, & cant sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

I've been depressed for months now, even when i was using, I isolated myself from close friends, girlfriends, but This site has Kept me Sane, Occupied, & thinking of shit other than oxys. And believe it or not, this site has helped me alot through the last few days of w/ds & through my depression over the last few months as well.

~I'm thankful to be apart of this community~

I'd appreciate any support or any experiences y'all might have that could help. SHIT IS ROUGH. But Please Share those experiences through this thread or IMs or PMs...

(Please save the hate for the future & if you're gonna shit on me atleast be a Man & Send it in a battle....)

*I Got Nothing But Love For This Site*

~1~

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 05-06-2014, 03:14 AM   #1

The Dope Man
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 72 audio / 1130 text
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Default **NO HOMO** {Real Shit}

Y'all are prolly gonna shit on me & Ill prolly regret it in tha mornin but I'm fucked up on Valium/Clonidine & some other prescribed meds & i wanna get this off my chest cuz fuck it im in tha mood.....

Just wanna say, I Love This Site & tha people ive gotten close wit over tha years, Fuck I Even Got Love for My Enemies That I Got Constant Beef With....

Reason why im saying this is, I'm goin thru Opiate W/ds, been doin Oxycontin for tha last 2 years, my tolerance got over 300 milligrams a day($300 worth of pills)...Plus I've done just about every drug there is (besides Crack, Meth, Pcp, & inhalants)..

Anyways... Im about to be on Day 5 of detox tomorrow...& Im doin this Cold turkey with tha help of Valium & Clonidine to help me sleep & some symptoms (doesnt help too much), stilll sick As Fuck, Depressed, & cant sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

I've been depressed for months now, even when i was using, I isolated myself from close friends, girlfriends, but This site has Kept me Sane, Occupied, & thinking of shit other than oxys. And believe it or not, this site has helped me alot through the last few days of w/ds & through my depression over the last few months as well.

~I'm thankful to be apart of this community~

I'd appreciate any support or any experiences y'all might have that could help. SHIT IS ROUGH. But Please Share those experiences through this thread or IMs or PMs...

(Please save the hate for the future & if you're gonna shit on me atleast be a Man & Send it in a battle....)

*I Got Nothing But Love For This Site*

~1~

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Tha Czar
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@BLUNT-MAN Damn spilling ya heart out like that. Respect that lol..I'm highly against usin meds to cure or reduce depression..you just need to find an activity to take ya mind of the shit that's been going on. Close friend, parents or close relatives, girlfriend if you have one, take a jog, work out at the gym...the site is a good way to occupy yourself from all the struggles..numerous of ways but taking meds is not a good look to me mostly cuz I knew people who are doing what you're doing and well... some didn't really make it out fixed, healthy..or alive.. I got a lot of respect for you so I'd put the meds down and go out in the real world and do something useful to occupy yourself..try not to associate with people that can possibly fuck you over. Respect and hope ya feel better bruh
Unread 05-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #2

Tha Czar

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@BLUNT-MAN Damn spilling ya heart out like that. Respect that lol..I'm highly against usin meds to cure or reduce depression..you just need to find an activity to take ya mind of the shit that's been going on. Close friend, parents or close relatives, girlfriend if you have one, take a jog, work out at the gym...the site is a good way to occupy yourself from all the struggles..numerous of ways but taking meds is not a good look to me mostly cuz I knew people who are doing what you're doing and well... some didn't really make it out fixed, healthy..or alive.. I got a lot of respect for you so I'd put the meds down and go out in the real world and do something useful to occupy yourself..try not to associate with people that can possibly fuck you over. Respect and hope ya feel better bruh

Unread 05-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I'd say careful with Valium an Xanax because both of those get me real depressed if I fuck with em to often.
Unread 05-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #3

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

I'd say careful with Valium an Xanax because both of those get me real depressed if I fuck with em to often.
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

My pops was addicted to pain killers for years.. He got to the ppoint he was extracting codene out of tylenol 1s.. Ive seen that addiction at ita worse.. But you can recover from it if you really want to.. At the end of the day if you feel like u need something id say smoke or vape weed its still a opiate but its hella mild and natural
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:07 AM   #4

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

My pops was addicted to pain killers for years.. He got to the ppoint he was extracting codene out of tylenol 1s.. Ive seen that addiction at ita worse.. But you can recover from it if you really want to.. At the end of the day if you feel like u need something id say smoke or vape weed its still a opiate but its hella mild and natural
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Pugz

Hit me up if you need someone to talk to @BLUNT-MAN.. And keep yourself occupied with positive shit
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #5

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

Hit me up if you need someone to talk to @BLUNT-MAN.. And keep yourself occupied with positive shit
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

What's the deal with Americans and prescription drugs? Every second one of you is on that shit.

Maybe I just don't understand it, but I don't agree with depression. You were afforded a life that someone else may have missed. What's the worst aspect of your life? Think you can really be THAT dramatic to believe it's the worst thing ever?

But I don't know. It's apparently an illness or something, but one I just hate with a vengeance.

And taking anti depression pills are for faggots. I don't even take any meds. With the exception of some shitty ass claritin, I don't touch any. I have NO idea if it's an actual thing, but I have it in my head the taking medicine will lower my immune system. I rarely get sick and heal/recover quickly, so I just attribute it to that.
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #6

Hubert Cumberdale

What's the deal with Americans and prescription drugs? Every second one of you is on that shit.

Maybe I just don't understand it, but I don't agree with depression. You were afforded a life that someone else may have missed. What's the worst aspect of your life? Think you can really be THAT dramatic to believe it's the worst thing ever?

But I don't know. It's apparently an illness or something, but one I just hate with a vengeance.

And taking anti depression pills are for faggots. I don't even take any meds. With the exception of some shitty ass claritin, I don't touch any. I have NO idea if it's an actual thing, but I have it in my head the taking medicine will lower my immune system. I rarely get sick and heal/recover quickly, so I just attribute it to that.

Unread 05-06-2014, 09:29 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

if you're getting anxiety start taking Magnesium pills.. that shit did wonders for me when i wasnt myself after all the shit i was doing and going through in my shitpoint in life, i mean im kinda better now in a way but main point is i hcvnt done any kinda drug let alone cough syrup in like 2 years at LEAST

Magnesium pil supplements.. look it up son it changed my life and brought me back to me, and awesome for depression, helps you sleep nicely as well, top it off start taking multivitamins, you need both cause magnesium vitamins isnt enough in multivitamin pills

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 05-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #7

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

if you're getting anxiety start taking Magnesium pills.. that shit did wonders for me when i wasnt myself after all the shit i was doing and going through in my shitpoint in life, i mean im kinda better now in a way but main point is i hcvnt done any kinda drug let alone cough syrup in like 2 years at LEAST

Magnesium pil supplements.. look it up son it changed my life and brought me back to me, and awesome for depression, helps you sleep nicely as well, top it off start taking multivitamins, you need both cause magnesium vitamins isnt enough in multivitamin pills

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 05-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

You know the next time you're feeling depressed? I've got the perfect solution. Find your fucking sack and be a fucking man. We've all got problems, you just don't need to be a faggot about them.
Unread 05-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #8

Hubert Cumberdale

You know the next time you're feeling depressed? I've got the perfect solution. Find your fucking sack and be a fucking man. We've all got problems, you just don't need to be a faggot about them.

Unread 05-06-2014, 09:43 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

on a serious note sometimes its a heath thing tho, and its not him being a bitch about it, it's like lack of vitamins and shit, when you do drugs its deprives you of all that.. E pills melt a icecream scoop portion of your brain man

hence "E-Tard"

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 05-06-2014, 09:43 AM   #9

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

on a serious note sometimes its a heath thing tho, and its not him being a bitch about it, it's like lack of vitamins and shit, when you do drugs its deprives you of all that.. E pills melt a icecream scoop portion of your brain man

hence "E-Tard"
Unread 05-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post

hence "E-Tard"
So, what you're saying, is doing drugs is a legit excuse?

That's like saying "Nah man, I can't get done for manslaughter, I was fucking wasted".

How about you don't do drugs you can't handle? I got accused of fucking a long time mate's bird the other day cause the cunt's paranoid as fuck after being such a big weed head all the time. Should I have sympathy and understand the shit for the dude? Nah he can eat a dick. You can't handle that shit, don't do it. I go out and get wasted, but the next day I know a roll and square sausage with a bottle of Irn Bru and the effects are gone.
Unread 05-06-2014, 10:10 AM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post

hence "E-Tard"
So, what you're saying, is doing drugs is a legit excuse?

That's like saying "Nah man, I can't get done for manslaughter, I was fucking wasted".

How about you don't do drugs you can't handle? I got accused of fucking a long time mate's bird the other day cause the cunt's paranoid as fuck after being such a big weed head all the time. Should I have sympathy and understand the shit for the dude? Nah he can eat a dick. You can't handle that shit, don't do it. I go out and get wasted, but the next day I know a roll and square sausage with a bottle of Irn Bru and the effects are gone.

Tags
teamsober