Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
Sorry about that.
Lol
Unread 04-23-2017, 06:52 PM   #11

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
Sorry about that.
Lol
Unread 04-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Wait one second, bub. Who the hell are you to come in my thread and give your opinion on my bitch's music? Oh, spare me the details about Ray Zeus, Ray Rashad and every other pathetic name the kid chose but what gives you the ballllllsss to stand there and call someone else a coward.What... Did your man purse ship in from subscribedfaggot.com? Spare me the therapeutic session for a minute, and tell everyone here how bad it is to wake up every morning much fatter than the day before. You're the worse fucking Grand Champion this site has ever seen. Everybody wants to know why punk? Why do you pretend to be sooo aggressive? Why are you so fucking loud all the time, eh Punk? News flash kiddo, I'm the best in the world. You are just a pawn playing a kings game & THIS SUNDAY, it won't be Punk vs Rant.. It will be Punk vs Blnk! How ya like those freshly picked apples..

Look guys, it's Wolverine, if he were black and only made pop music.

Same old tired shots at Rant. We've heard it.

Your girl feeds me well.

I've won one, though???

But, let's talk about Punk. Or Paperclip. Or Huey Louie and Gucci, whatever the fuck you want to call YOURSELF... QFK?? Find someone who remembers, or cares about whatever pissing contest you had to stroke Pugz's nuts to win that was. I'll wait. If you weren't too neutered by your whore to show some gusto, or babysitting your hos hos kid you might have something to say that was worth reading. Maybe even worth listening to. The best in the world? At what? Being boring on the internet??? The only news flash in this post is that you're just as pathetic as Ray Zeus.
Unread 04-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #12

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Wait one second, bub. Who the hell are you to come in my thread and give your opinion on my bitch's music? Oh, spare me the details about Ray Zeus, Ray Rashad and every other pathetic name the kid chose but what gives you the ballllllsss to stand there and call someone else a coward.What... Did your man purse ship in from subscribedfaggot.com? Spare me the therapeutic session for a minute, and tell everyone here how bad it is to wake up every morning much fatter than the day before. You're the worse fucking Grand Champion this site has ever seen. Everybody wants to know why punk? Why do you pretend to be sooo aggressive? Why are you so fucking loud all the time, eh Punk? News flash kiddo, I'm the best in the world. You are just a pawn playing a kings game & THIS SUNDAY, it won't be Punk vs Rant.. It will be Punk vs Blnk! How ya like those freshly picked apples..

Your girl feeds me well.

I've won one, though???

But, let's talk about Punk. Or Paperclip. Or Huey Louie and Gucci, whatever the fuck you want to call YOURSELF... QFK?? Find someone who remembers, or cares about whatever pissing contest you had to stroke Pugz's nuts to win that was. I'll wait. If you weren't too neutered by your whore to show some gusto, or babysitting your hos hos kid you might have something to say that was worth reading. Maybe even worth listening to. The best in the world? At what? Being boring on the internet??? The only news flash in this post is that you're just as pathetic as Ray Zeus.

Unread 04-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Don't get me wrong I like letsbeef that's why I always come back to it eventually and get a couple battles in built yall muh fuckas tare this shit too serious lmaooooo nigguhs battle once every 5 months and spend the rest of the time arguing in the forums lmaooooo get a life brah
Unread 04-23-2017, 06:57 PM   #13

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text

Don't get me wrong I like letsbeef that's why I always come back to it eventually and get a couple battles in built yall muh fuckas tare this shit too serious lmaooooo nigguhs battle once every 5 months and spend the rest of the time arguing in the forums lmaooooo get a life brah
Unread 04-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
I'm so confused... lol... rant... hit a treadmill... and I didn't join the army or marines cause my test scores was high enough to get me an air traffic control job... which makes 130,000 on average the civilian world... plus VA loans I can own as many houses as I want every where that I'm stationed... and I have no idea why punk went in on you but atleast back in the day I thought punk was dope on the tracks... now my opinion is biased cause of his constant bitching... but you sir are ass... and the definition of "my life is letsbeef" lol a hit dog will holla... and yo ass is screaming like a scared puppy lmaoo
Hit a treadmill??? Wow, creative. I hope you get sucked into a jet engine, you moronic piece of human cancer. You might be too stupid to understand this, but loan means you have to pay it back. Just FYI. And I'm ass, but, how sick was my flow two weeks ago, before I called you on your bullshit? You were a mistake. I hope your parents learned from it.
Unread 04-23-2017, 06:58 PM   #14

Rant

Quote:
I'm so confused... lol... rant... hit a treadmill... and I didn't join the army or marines cause my test scores was high enough to get me an air traffic control job... which makes 130,000 on average the civilian world... plus VA loans I can own as many houses as I want every where that I'm stationed... and I have no idea why punk went in on you but atleast back in the day I thought punk was dope on the tracks... now my opinion is biased cause of his constant bitching... but you sir are ass... and the definition of "my life is letsbeef" lol a hit dog will holla... and yo ass is screaming like a scared puppy lmaoo
Hit a treadmill??? Wow, creative. I hope you get sucked into a jet engine, you moronic piece of human cancer. You might be too stupid to understand this, but loan means you have to pay it back. Just FYI. And I'm ass, but, how sick was my flow two weeks ago, before I called you on your bullshit? You were a mistake. I hope your parents learned from it.

Unread 04-23-2017, 07:16 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Hit a treadmill??? Wow, creative. I hope you get sucked into a jet engine, you moronic piece of human cancer. You might be too stupid to understand this, but loan means you have to pay it back. Just FYI. And I'm ass, but, how sick was my delivery two weeks ago, before I called you on your bullshit? You were a mistake. I hope your parents learned from it.
You are really hurt aren't you? Lmaoooo I know how loans work bro... food for thought... buy a duplex... rent out the other side... live for free... apply for another house after my 4 years up... rent out both sides of the duplex... still lI've for free... buy another house... rent out the other... still live for free.... simple... but I'm stupid lmaooo
Unread 04-23-2017, 07:16 PM   #15

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Hit a treadmill??? Wow, creative. I hope you get sucked into a jet engine, you moronic piece of human cancer. You might be too stupid to understand this, but loan means you have to pay it back. Just FYI. And I'm ass, but, how sick was my delivery two weeks ago, before I called you on your bullshit? You were a mistake. I hope your parents learned from it.
You are really hurt aren't you? Lmaoooo I know how loans work bro... food for thought... buy a duplex... rent out the other side... live for free... apply for another house after my 4 years up... rent out both sides of the duplex... still lI've for free... buy another house... rent out the other... still live for free.... simple... but I'm stupid lmaooo
Unread 04-23-2017, 07:22 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

Your girl feeds me well.

I've won one, though???

You're all about the jokes.

As a matter of fact, that is perfectly fine because I have a few facts to throw your way.

Let's talk about Letsbeef making you a mod. Running around here, sucking the staff off, tugging on the administrator's long johns for your record breaking 2 weeks only Mod spots. You got demoded faster than macc changes avatars.

Don't mention what I've won because if anything going to be worse than Ray Zeus's music.. It's YOURRRR Music, Rant. I mean his is B-A-A-A-A-D With a capital Bad, but yours, oh yours is FUCKING TERRIBLE. I have to wear swimming goggles just to listen to your music so I don't drown in that pool of SHIT! You wanna know my secret, Rant? You wanna know why I'll kick your ass right after I'm done using this pooper scooper to close Ray Zeus's music page? Huh? When you become the best in the world (which will never happen) you will understand, kiddo... Pipebomb!

Unread 04-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #16

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Your girl feeds me well.

I've won one, though???

As a matter of fact, that is perfectly fine because I have a few facts to throw your way.

Let's talk about Letsbeef making you a mod. Running around here, sucking the staff off, tugging on the administrator's long johns for your record breaking 2 weeks only Mod spots. You got demoded faster than macc changes avatars.

Don't mention what I've won because if anything going to be worse than Ray Zeus's music.. It's YOURRRR Music, Rant. I mean his is B-A-A-A-A-D With a capital Bad, but yours, oh yours is FUCKING TERRIBLE. I have to wear swimming goggles just to listen to your music so I don't drown in that pool of SHIT! You wanna know my secret, Rant? You wanna know why I'll kick your ass right after I'm done using this pooper scooper to close Ray Zeus's music page? Huh? When you become the best in the world (which will never happen) you will understand, kiddo... Pipebomb!

Unread 04-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Yall egos are on 3837378272628 lmaooooo I'm done with this I'll listen to a 16 other than that have a nice day fellas lmaoo
Unread 04-23-2017, 07:24 PM   #17

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Yall egos are on 3837378272628 lmaooooo I'm done with this I'll listen to a 16 other than that have a nice day fellas lmaoo
Unread 04-23-2017, 08:00 PM
Rant

Quote:

Stick to listening. You're a fan.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote:

Facts? Pffft. Let's talk about facts, pal.

Fact; The only mod run shorter than mine? Punk's.

Fact; The most listened to song of Punk's? Not even his song, it's Dono's.

Fact; You can save a ton of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

The FACT IS, though, Punk, begging for a forum section for threads with 2 pages of posts max doesn't make you a factor. And speaking of shitty magazines, and music that's even worse, there's some things you need to inform yourself of, Ray Zeus. You're lucky there are people who make your music SLIGHTLY MORE BEARABLE TO LISTEN TO. Despite sounding like two cats raping each other to death, or being comparable to what I assume it feels like to die of AIDS, you can always take solace in the fact that there's Punk. Whose most notable contribution to music is a poorly drawn cartoon about being a wolfkin on Tumblr.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
I hope every single one of your houses are destroyed by an "act of God" so your insurance won't cover it. You simple minded numb nuts.

Last edited by Rant; 04-23-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Unread 04-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #18

Rant

Quote:

Stick to listening. You're a fan.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote:

Facts? Pffft. Let's talk about facts, pal.

Fact; The only mod run shorter than mine? Punk's.

Fact; The most listened to song of Punk's? Not even his song, it's Dono's.

Fact; You can save a ton of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

The FACT IS, though, Punk, begging for a forum section for threads with 2 pages of posts max doesn't make you a factor. And speaking of shitty magazines, and music that's even worse, there's some things you need to inform yourself of, Ray Zeus. You're lucky there are people who make your music SLIGHTLY MORE BEARABLE TO LISTEN TO. Despite sounding like two cats raping each other to death, or being comparable to what I assume it feels like to die of AIDS, you can always take solace in the fact that there's Punk. Whose most notable contribution to music is a poorly drawn cartoon about being a wolfkin on Tumblr.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
I hope every single one of your houses are destroyed by an "act of God" so your insurance won't cover it. You simple minded numb nuts.

Last edited by Rant; 04-23-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Unread 04-24-2017, 02:05 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Yeah I was laughing at some shit on the first page.
Unread 04-24-2017, 02:05 AM   #19

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Yeah I was laughing at some shit on the first page.
Unread 04-24-2017, 04:02 AM
Banned
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
216 Won / 89 Lost

Ray makes quality beats then raps on them, anyone eles here capable of that?. #thesecuntsjelly

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

So lets talk about the fact that none of these haters EVER posted a track worth any sort of replay value. :grass:

Last edited by 127839764; 04-24-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Unread 04-24-2017, 04:02 AM   #20

Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
216 Won / 89 Lost

Voted: 551 audio / 53 text
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Ray makes quality beats then raps on them, anyone eles here capable of that?. #thesecuntsjelly

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

So lets talk about the fact that none of these haters EVER posted a track worth any sort of replay value. :grass:

Last edited by 127839764; 04-24-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Tags
nockylikescock, thesecuntsjelly