Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-21-2018, 01:37 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lmao @ tough talk. So as you all see skizz is the new subreal. Except he's 100% serious and 100% pussy.

Talks an okay talk but when it comes down to it he'll cling to a 2% win from years ago
Unread 02-21-2018, 01:37 PM   #21

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lmao @ tough talk. So as you all see skizz is the new subreal. Except he's 100% serious and 100% pussy.

Talks an okay talk but when it comes down to it he'll cling to a 2% win from years ago

Unread 02-21-2018, 07:26 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Thanks @Bape

And..... Pussy? @Bleu , what do i have to be scared of?
what're gonna do? Text bar me to Death? Lol.

Df up wit that corny shit. I whooped you having a single win on my profile and only battling Nicholas, THEN whooped you again when I wrote for Hattan in that concept tourny.

Im just gon sit here and let you sit holdin those two L's & literally NEVER battle you again JUST so you can never redeem yaself lmfaoooo.

Im an asshole like that bruh.
Unread 02-21-2018, 07:26 PM   #22

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Thanks @Bape

And..... Pussy? @Bleu , what do i have to be scared of?
what're gonna do? Text bar me to Death? Lol.

Df up wit that corny shit. I whooped you having a single win on my profile and only battling Nicholas, THEN whooped you again when I wrote for Hattan in that concept tourny.

Im just gon sit here and let you sit holdin those two L's & literally NEVER battle you again JUST so you can never redeem yaself lmfaoooo.

Im an asshole like that bruh.
Unread 02-21-2018, 07:36 PM
Bleu

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what you perceive as redemption cuz you're a net nerd. It's online battle rap. So rap or stfu

PS Manny admitted he lost the battle you claim you ghosted. :grass:
Unread 02-21-2018, 07:36 PM   #23

Bleu

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what you perceive as redemption cuz you're a net nerd. It's online battle rap. So rap or stfu

PS Manny admitted he lost the battle you claim you ghosted. :grass:

Unread 02-21-2018, 10:52 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

lmao , #BeLikeSkizzo
Unread 02-21-2018, 10:52 PM   #24

Row

Quote:

lmao , #BeLikeSkizzo

Unread 02-22-2018, 06:47 AM
Nicholas

Quote:

Im a duck like that bruh.
Fixed that for you. This is the most obvious duck in a long time, but keep playing like it's something else. Bleu has clearly improved since you last battled. Going into that battle you would certainly be the underdog.

To clarify, I'm not saying you don't have skills because clearly you do. However Bleu has been a level above the competition for awhile now and I don't see you matching that and from your response it sounds like you don't think you can either. If you're gonna duck to maintain the record then be honest about it.
Unread 02-22-2018, 06:47 AM   #25

Nicholas

Quote:

Im a duck like that bruh.
Fixed that for you. This is the most obvious duck in a long time, but keep playing like it's something else. Bleu has clearly improved since you last battled. Going into that battle you would certainly be the underdog.

To clarify, I'm not saying you don't have skills because clearly you do. However Bleu has been a level above the competition for awhile now and I don't see you matching that and from your response it sounds like you don't think you can either. If you're gonna duck to maintain the record then be honest about it.

Unread 02-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Call it a duck. Call it fancy footwork. Idgaf what title you put on it Nicholas. You're a concept thieving, line shifting, unoriginal faggot. You dont even have the balls to bite the line, you power ranger mighty morph other peoples concepts into your own and change a word here and there so people cant call it a bite. But you know what we CAN call that?

Nibbling. You aint a biter nigga, you a nibbler Lmfao.

So your opinion on me, literally means dog shit to me.

Keep it stepping. If I was here to battle, I woulda done that already. I just came on to post my track and keep it moving. I dun proved myself here.

Always a pleasure tho, Ladies.
Unread 02-22-2018, 09:03 AM   #26

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Call it a duck. Call it fancy footwork. Idgaf what title you put on it Nicholas. You're a concept thieving, line shifting, unoriginal faggot. You dont even have the balls to bite the line, you power ranger mighty morph other peoples concepts into your own and change a word here and there so people cant call it a bite. But you know what we CAN call that?

Keep it stepping. If I was here to battle, I woulda done that already. I just came on to post my track and keep it moving. I dun proved myself here.

Unread 02-22-2018, 11:14 AM
lllllllllllll

I love you both, Will and Bleu.
Unread 02-22-2018, 11:14 AM   #27

lllllllllllll

I love you both, Will and Bleu.

Unread 02-22-2018, 11:40 AM
Rant

Quote:

Nah, fam. Nicholas bites verbatim. Ask that oronym website.
Unread 02-22-2018, 11:40 AM   #28

Rant

Quote:

Nah, fam. Nicholas bites verbatim. Ask that oronym website.

Unread 02-22-2018, 11:50 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lmaooooo. @Rant

Im fucking dead.

I have half the mind to just tell these muhfuckas SEND BARS THEN CHUMP.....

then leave they ass stuck in inbox with wasted bars and never reply. Lmfao

Last edited by Skizzo; 02-22-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Unread 02-22-2018, 11:50 AM   #29

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lmaooooo. @Rant

Im fucking dead.

Last edited by Skizzo; 02-22-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Unread 02-22-2018, 12:21 PM
Row

Quote:
Lmaooooo.

Im fucking dead.

This guy edited me out the post,

Aight then
Unread 02-22-2018, 12:21 PM   #30

Row

Quote:
Lmaooooo.

Im fucking dead.

This guy edited me out the post,

Aight then

Tags
belikeskizzo, faxmachine, justsayintoo