Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
Everyone remembers. You were making him admit to being your slave and call him master and shit.

And I know your situation well. Before you, I was Rohan's attachment. The kid is like a moth to people he can't fuck with. I've probably got no less than 30 unread messages from him since my last time logging into my LB facebook. But the second it came out that the kid was a pedo, I've not spoken or interacted since. He can die for all I care. The more you associate with him, e-beef with him etc. the more you are encouraging an actual paedophile.

Wow. Actual non trolling coming from Eth. Thats a first lol.
Yeah. I guess youre right.

The problem with me is simply, that Im the type to go at anyone who talks shit. Diss me I diss you back. Talk shit, I talk shit back. Ive just always been that way. These last few months though Ive just been learning to ignore a lot of shit thats not worth my time or effort. Iunno maybe age or something. But like sam miller right, he dropped a diss recording off a samsung in his kitchen with a single mattress... My first thought was, ima shred this fools life in a track... But I had to sit back and just be like man.. Im above that shit.

Maybe its been pride and ego thats kept me getting into these problems with lower tiers all these years. Maybe its my need to find competition. Idrk. Its made me as talented as I am today, but its also gotten me into a lot of unnecessary shit that I look back on like man.. That shit wasnt even worth my time. Like my track disses to awme etc.

But its made for great stories and some great feuds along the way for everyone else to enjoy. So its like a double edged sword. I guess it depends on how ya look at it.

My main focus nowadays has just been working on making more mainstream music and finishing up this next project. Doing shows and live shit. But then I have my fans telling me oh this person dissed you, oh rohan dissed you and you arent saying nothing you scared Skizzo? So its like man.. No. Its just not worth my time. They arent on that level with me.

Its a lose lose whether I reply or dont reply on my end. Even if I reply and shred on wax or if I am above that and ignore it.

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-03-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #91

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
Everyone remembers. You were making him admit to being your slave and call him master and shit.

And I know your situation well. Before you, I was Rohan's attachment. The kid is like a moth to people he can't fuck with. I've probably got no less than 30 unread messages from him since my last time logging into my LB facebook. But the second it came out that the kid was a pedo, I've not spoken or interacted since. He can die for all I care. The more you associate with him, e-beef with him etc. the more you are encouraging an actual paedophile.

The problem with me is simply, that Im the type to go at anyone who talks shit. Diss me I diss you back. Talk shit, I talk shit back. Ive just always been that way. These last few months though Ive just been learning to ignore a lot of shit thats not worth my time or effort. Iunno maybe age or something. But like sam miller right, he dropped a diss recording off a samsung in his kitchen with a single mattress... My first thought was, ima shred this fools life in a track... But I had to sit back and just be like man.. Im above that shit.

Maybe its been pride and ego thats kept me getting into these problems with lower tiers all these years. Maybe its my need to find competition. Idrk. Its made me as talented as I am today, but its also gotten me into a lot of unnecessary shit that I look back on like man.. That shit wasnt even worth my time. Like my track disses to awme etc.

But its made for great stories and some great feuds along the way for everyone else to enjoy. So its like a double edged sword. I guess it depends on how ya look at it.

My main focus nowadays has just been working on making more mainstream music and finishing up this next project. Doing shows and live shit. But then I have my fans telling me oh this person dissed you, oh rohan dissed you and you arent saying nothing you scared Skizzo? So its like man.. No. Its just not worth my time. They arent on that level with me.

Its a lose lose whether I reply or dont reply on my end. Even if I reply and shred on wax or if I am above that and ignore it.

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-03-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 11:29 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

But its made for great stories and aome great feuds along the way for everyone else to enjoy. So its like a double edged sword. I guess it depends on how ya look at it.

Not specifically true considering you posted a roast competition on BBE, only to delete my entry and ban me from the page because it was "too offensive".

If you had a need to find competition you wouldn't have been spending a decade battling Nigerians on FB.

You're over on the most ridiculous place in the world. A place where no one is even half decent, everyone sucks more dick than any rap battle site in history and where people are convinced no one can hang with them. You bring on the teenage drama shit yourself (not that it matters now as all other sites are dead anyway).
Unread 10-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #92

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

But its made for great stories and aome great feuds along the way for everyone else to enjoy. So its like a double edged sword. I guess it depends on how ya look at it.

Not specifically true considering you posted a roast competition on BBE, only to delete my entry and ban me from the page because it was "too offensive".

If you had a need to find competition you wouldn't have been spending a decade battling Nigerians on FB.

You're over on the most ridiculous place in the world. A place where no one is even half decent, everyone sucks more dick than any rap battle site in history and where people are convinced no one can hang with them. You bring on the teenage drama shit yourself (not that it matters now as all other sites are dead anyway).

Unread 10-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Hamza, Sam Miller, Montana Mugga, Rizz Jay, Luminis, Vin Centio, Jamal, Rohan, Chris crossland, Charlie Etc etc.

All of the people I have battled on fb are 90% not african or nigerian. Myriad of people and a looong list of them. Not to mention the list of people I have beaten here on Letsbeef.

I didnt make it about nationality. Yall did in order to try and discredit my battling. But the fact is, ive battled everybody of every nationality that I found along my way.

So, im not sure you have your facts straight on that. And those people are talented to an extent. Some more than others. And all of them considered to be the best in their respective fields.

The only people that are african that I battle are usually for training, and more than not, in promo matches. I train whoever comes to the group and asks to train with me. Ive gone from goldmic to rap battles to bbe to lg and Rr forums in search of competition. Just landed in fb cause the crowds was bigger and forums were dead (and still are, lets be real.)

As for you being banned, I dont quite remember the specifics of who what when where or why you were banned, honestly. I dealt with over 5,000 people in the group at once. Made some bad calls as well as good calls. Did the best I could though but nobodys perfect. So, If I did ban you for something that you felt wronged by... Sorry?

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-03-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #93

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Hamza, Sam Miller, Montana Mugga, Rizz Jay, Luminis, Vin Centio, Jamal, Rohan, Chris crossland, Charlie Etc etc.

All of the people I have battled on fb are 90% not african or nigerian. Myriad of people and a looong list of them. Not to mention the list of people I have beaten here on Letsbeef.

I didnt make it about nationality. Yall did in order to try and discredit my battling. But the fact is, ive battled everybody of every nationality that I found along my way.

So, im not sure you have your facts straight on that. And those people are talented to an extent. Some more than others. And all of them considered to be the best in their respective fields.

The only people that are african that I battle are usually for training, and more than not, in promo matches. I train whoever comes to the group and asks to train with me. Ive gone from goldmic to rap battles to bbe to lg and Rr forums in search of competition. Just landed in fb cause the crowds was bigger and forums were dead (and still are, lets be real.)

As for you being banned, I dont quite remember the specifics of who what when where or why you were banned, honestly. I dealt with over 5,000 people in the group at once. Made some bad calls as well as good calls. Did the best I could though but nobodys perfect. So, If I did ban you for something that you felt wronged by... Sorry?

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-03-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Tags
belikeskizzo, faxmachine, justsayintoo