Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-21-2018, 05:40 PM
NiroStory
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 16 bars to MC KG, fuck this site i post a battle #DONTGIVEAFK

i dont have time to wait, why the fuck would i wait, i'd rather just destroy you like this, you lil bitch think you slick you dont kno nothin bout shit, okay so i make you poo, then i clean it up with glue, stick it in ur fucking ass, i dont kno how many bars i got but you got less time to clean up bitch, you got 1 fucking minute make the seconds count, cause by the time im writing this im gonna swap, turn on some fucking videos with some real gs, i saw you in a video you were acting like 2pac 2 bad you cant swap yourself with him you was a fool blowin trees tryin to act cool man you gonna choke 2 bad? i wrote this 9n 1 fucking minute im the man, now go and fucking die, jumb off the fkin roof, tell police its cause of this and ill get famous 2 , lil bitch ass,

heres what i wrote, 2 bad you couldnt cope, with the fact i wrote all the previous shit in 1 fucking minute, and the other 16 bar in like 2. fuck you boo, you just a bitch and a fool !

hey mr robot wanna play
i can hack you all fucking day
yeah your hacked
what you gonna now
cant turn the computer on now
it wont start
people eat your heart
you feel pain too
you try and act smart
every person you meet is fake
they pretend to like you so you wont feel like a retard
but in the end your just a retard
all this rhyming is a diease i infected you with
the real pros stay in the shadows you dont see them bitch
i can jumb infront of your screen and kill you bitch
like honey c i dont wait for you c i kill you and make you respawn yeah you wish your money was that long
Unread 01-21-2018, 05:40 PM   #1

NiroStory

Voted: 15 audio / 4 text
Default 16 bars to MC KG, fuck this site i post a battle #DONTGIVEAFK

i dont have time to wait, why the fuck would i wait, i'd rather just destroy you like this, you lil bitch think you slick you dont kno nothin bout shit, okay so i make you poo, then i clean it up with glue, stick it in ur fucking ass, i dont kno how many bars i got but you got less time to clean up bitch, you got 1 fucking minute make the seconds count, cause by the time im writing this im gonna swap, turn on some fucking videos with some real gs, i saw you in a video you were acting like 2pac 2 bad you cant swap yourself with him you was a fool blowin trees tryin to act cool man you gonna choke 2 bad? i wrote this 9n 1 fucking minute im the man, now go and fucking die, jumb off the fkin roof, tell police its cause of this and ill get famous 2 , lil bitch ass,

heres what i wrote, 2 bad you couldnt cope, with the fact i wrote all the previous shit in 1 fucking minute, and the other 16 bar in like 2. fuck you boo, you just a bitch and a fool !

hey mr robot wanna play
i can hack you all fucking day
yeah your hacked
what you gonna now
cant turn the computer on now
it wont start
people eat your heart
you feel pain too
you try and act smart
every person you meet is fake
they pretend to like you so you wont feel like a retard
but in the end your just a retard
all this rhyming is a diease i infected you with
the real pros stay in the shadows you dont see them bitch
i can jumb infront of your screen and kill you bitch
like honey c i dont wait for you c i kill you and make you respawn yeah you wish your money was that long
Unread 01-21-2018, 05:41 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

LMAOOO

Unread 01-21-2018, 05:41 PM   #2

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

LMAOOO

Unread 01-21-2018, 05:42 PM
NiroStory

its just a game, dont get confused with reality. hope you didnt get offended, i just dont have the time haha.. you sent me 8, okay lets see how this goes ;D
Unread 01-21-2018, 05:42 PM   #3

NiroStory

its just a game, dont get confused with reality. hope you didnt get offended, i just dont have the time haha.. you sent me 8, okay lets see how this goes ;D
Unread 01-21-2018, 05:52 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

BATS!!!
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-21-2018, 05:52 PM   #4

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

BATS!!!
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-21-2018, 05:53 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

IT ALL SOOO MUCH FUN!!

Unread 01-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #5

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

IT ALL SOOO MUCH FUN!!
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:05 PM
NiroStory

its really scary when you dont kno if this the devil luring you making all the own shit you write actually be true, writing about shit like whatever, being cut up with knives, what if that actually happens in your life? and you start to feel the pain they feel, fk man this game scares me im just keeping it real. now i got no more thoughts to write, actually i do i cant slow down, fuck man i dont know shit, think about shit, like shit, like shit... POO, you get it? does that mean im a baby who watched shady and his my dad and im his mom that he fucked while being raped by mom, damn what a sinister mom that raped me in her thongs, thats what im thinkin.. writing about the game, why the fuck do i write i hate this mayne, but i gotta fix my brain so i write.. give like 2 fks about what i type, only whats on my brain.. and i believe this shit aint insane, but its scary being a slave to this trade, i mean.. like i said eariler, what if the shit actually happens, what if the devil is just making us sin, and then making us live that sin, thatd be scary as fuck, makes me thinkin about repenting, apologizing for my sins, but im a rebel cus i believe we should be allowed to sin, i mean this is all text we arent doin it for real, so whats the problem, but what if there is a problem fuck im regressing, damn.. fucking churches and shit, prob infected my brain but damn this feels to real. it has to be real its the only logical shit, but we gotta think about the future and be quick, on our feet and think about all this shit, like damn.. how am i supposed to keep this going? why cant i talk like this and keep flowing, why at the moment can i only write, damn this is how it all started, i felt like a retard and wanted to be cool so i started up rhyming damn what a fool, really now how much pain has this fucking caused me, the god damn thought of being a retard fucked me up too fucking much, now i gotta think about the devil and all this stuff, and justify my actions i mean i dont wanna hurt nobody but damn what if i actually am what if people dont see my plan and realize all this shit is just a game and that im tryin to keep the devil and god in balance and not making all this shit actually happen for reals, some people loss grip thinkin life is surreal, gotta be in balance gotta keep it chill, yeah okay soon im gonna go pop some pill, s, s like a snake, damn i cant stop and fuck its gettin late, i have to sleep i dont wanna go the psych ward again, shit ill just stop now i think, actually i keep on writing and i dont kno why, its to see if another thought arrives, now really i have to chill, guess ill have another drink.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

basically i believe that since its all a code/game nobody should feel pain the way they should feel it since we arent doin it for reals so we should be allowed to have our fun and write and stuff we shouldnt feel bad about it, aslong as we arent doing the shit for reals.. gotta respect people you know, its all about love and shit, i respect everybody equaly, some people i get scared of they treat me bad and thats really sad and i hope those people will one day feel the love i feel for the humanrace and animals and shit too, nobody should be living in pain thats just cruel
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:05 PM   #6

NiroStory

its really scary when you dont kno if this the devil luring you making all the own shit you write actually be true, writing about shit like whatever, being cut up with knives, what if that actually happens in your life? and you start to feel the pain they feel, fk man this game scares me im just keeping it real. now i got no more thoughts to write, actually i do i cant slow down, fuck man i dont know shit, think about shit, like shit, like shit... POO, you get it? does that mean im a baby who watched shady and his my dad and im his mom that he fucked while being raped by mom, damn what a sinister mom that raped me in her thongs, thats what im thinkin.. writing about the game, why the fuck do i write i hate this mayne, but i gotta fix my brain so i write.. give like 2 fks about what i type, only whats on my brain.. and i believe this shit aint insane, but its scary being a slave to this trade, i mean.. like i said eariler, what if the shit actually happens, what if the devil is just making us sin, and then making us live that sin, thatd be scary as fuck, makes me thinkin about repenting, apologizing for my sins, but im a rebel cus i believe we should be allowed to sin, i mean this is all text we arent doin it for real, so whats the problem, but what if there is a problem fuck im regressing, damn.. fucking churches and shit, prob infected my brain but damn this feels to real. it has to be real its the only logical shit, but we gotta think about the future and be quick, on our feet and think about all this shit, like damn.. how am i supposed to keep this going? why cant i talk like this and keep flowing, why at the moment can i only write, damn this is how it all started, i felt like a retard and wanted to be cool so i started up rhyming damn what a fool, really now how much pain has this fucking caused me, the god damn thought of being a retard fucked me up too fucking much, now i gotta think about the devil and all this stuff, and justify my actions i mean i dont wanna hurt nobody but damn what if i actually am what if people dont see my plan and realize all this shit is just a game and that im tryin to keep the devil and god in balance and not making all this shit actually happen for reals, some people loss grip thinkin life is surreal, gotta be in balance gotta keep it chill, yeah okay soon im gonna go pop some pill, s, s like a snake, damn i cant stop and fuck its gettin late, i have to sleep i dont wanna go the psych ward again, shit ill just stop now i think, actually i keep on writing and i dont kno why, its to see if another thought arrives, now really i have to chill, guess ill have another drink.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

basically i believe that since its all a code/game nobody should feel pain the way they should feel it since we arent doin it for reals so we should be allowed to have our fun and write and stuff we shouldnt feel bad about it, aslong as we arent doing the shit for reals.. gotta respect people you know, its all about love and shit, i respect everybody equaly, some people i get scared of they treat me bad and thats really sad and i hope those people will one day feel the love i feel for the humanrace and animals and shit too, nobody should be living in pain thats just cruel
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:27 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Dude needs to chill.
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #7

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Dude needs to chill.

Unread 01-21-2018, 06:28 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

mans on fiyyah

Unread 01-21-2018, 06:28 PM   #8

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

mans on fiyyah
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:41 PM
Wes Seneca

Lol tf cuzz
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #9

Wes Seneca

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lol tf cuzz

Unread 01-21-2018, 06:44 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
Lol tf cuzz
god dammmm

Unread 01-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #10

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
Lol tf cuzz
god dammmm

Tags