Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-12-2013, 12:37 AM
⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Speaking my mind in a public forum is racist and ban worthy? At least I'm contributing content that gets kids like you riled up & into the discussion. That's the point of a public forum. For people to come together and share their opinions. For someone to clear up a question another person has, or to contribute to an argument, or to debunk one.
... So you've succesfully "debunked" a Steven Spielberg movie, not the occurence of the holocaust.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote:

If that's the case we should go back in history to the U.S. indentured servitude and slavery and rename that shit the "Black Holocaust".

U.S. slaves were treated way more unfairly, thrown in boats by hundreds, if not thousands. Shitting and pissing all over each other, dying on top of each other...In the ocean for God knows how many days, weeks, or months. Some were even throw overboard for shits and giggles. Let's not be an overly sensitive bitch about shit you weren't even alive for. All we can do is try to understand what happened and try to find the truth, rather than gravitating to the story that EVERYONE is told about history.
Ahhh i see what's going on here. You want the world to consensus to view black slavery as a more tragic piece of history than the holocaust. In my honest opinion, I'd say they are both extremely tragic, and would not fault anyone for feeling more strongly about one or the other. The thing is, there are reasons that the horror of the holocaust is generally felt more. Firstly, it happened more recently. Secondly, a much greater ammount of lives were taken, and lastly it happened over a much, much shorter period of time which is naturally more shocking.
Unread 11-12-2013, 12:37 AM   #21

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Estimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Speaking my mind in a public forum is racist and ban worthy? At least I'm contributing content that gets kids like you riled up & into the discussion. That's the point of a public forum. For people to come together and share their opinions. For someone to clear up a question another person has, or to contribute to an argument, or to debunk one.
... So you've succesfully "debunked" a Steven Spielberg movie, not the occurence of the holocaust.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote:

If that's the case we should go back in history to the U.S. indentured servitude and slavery and rename that shit the "Black Holocaust".

U.S. slaves were treated way more unfairly, thrown in boats by hundreds, if not thousands. Shitting and pissing all over each other, dying on top of each other...In the ocean for God knows how many days, weeks, or months. Some were even throw overboard for shits and giggles. Let's not be an overly sensitive bitch about shit you weren't even alive for. All we can do is try to understand what happened and try to find the truth, rather than gravitating to the story that EVERYONE is told about history.
Ahhh i see what's going on here. You want the world to consensus to view black slavery as a more tragic piece of history than the holocaust. In my honest opinion, I'd say they are both extremely tragic, and would not fault anyone for feeling more strongly about one or the other. The thing is, there are reasons that the horror of the holocaust is generally felt more. Firstly, it happened more recently. Secondly, a much greater ammount of lives were taken, and lastly it happened over a much, much shorter period of time which is naturally more shocking.
Unread 11-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Mindless it's understandable that you're mad because you're Jewish and were probably told war stories of what occurred. I'm not saying horrible things didn't occur, I'm just saying you weren't there so give me indisputable evidence that it happened or stfu, and that goes for everyone. Everyone thinks I'm wrong because Germany takes blame for it and history says this and history says that

I'm saying a large number of Jews stretched the truth in an effort to get everyone to sympathize with them more, creating an unnecessary amount of hate for Germany and depicting Germany in a negative light by generalizing its peoples as Nazis or anti-semites. Don't call me garbage because your peoples have a history of playing the victim role when Jews are actually at the top of the power structure in terms of a lot of the institutions that exist today.

Who gives a fuck what you learn in school or read in history books. For the last time, history was written by the winners. I want you guys to challenge authority and in doing so, challenge yourself and the common consensus. I'm not an anti-semitic person or a nazi sympathizer. The internet is an expansive, informative, crazy, place. That's the beauty of coming together in a forum where all the answers and supporting arguments are only a tab away

Only I won't be the one providing the supporting arguments to my claims anymore. The Godbody answers to no one but questions everything....
Unread 11-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #22

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Mindless it's understandable that you're mad because you're Jewish and were probably told war stories of what occurred. I'm not saying horrible things didn't occur, I'm just saying you weren't there so give me indisputable evidence that it happened or stfu, and that goes for everyone. Everyone thinks I'm wrong because Germany takes blame for it and history says this and history says that

I'm saying a large number of Jews stretched the truth in an effort to get everyone to sympathize with them more, creating an unnecessary amount of hate for Germany and depicting Germany in a negative light by generalizing its peoples as Nazis or anti-semites. Don't call me garbage because your peoples have a history of playing the victim role when Jews are actually at the top of the power structure in terms of a lot of the institutions that exist today.

Who gives a fuck what you learn in school or read in history books. For the last time, history was written by the winners. I want you guys to challenge authority and in doing so, challenge yourself and the common consensus. I'm not an anti-semitic person or a nazi sympathizer. The internet is an expansive, informative, crazy, place. That's the beauty of coming together in a forum where all the answers and supporting arguments are only a tab away

Only I won't be the one providing the supporting arguments to my claims anymore. The Godbody answers to no one but questions everything....
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 01:11 AM
⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

& by the way @NOBLE , the U.S. had no reason to interfere with what Germany was doing. That's European business. The Europeans were more than capable of dealing with Germany. And in one of Hitler's famous speeches, he addresses the fact that all the European nations were willing to resolve the conflict peacefully while the U.S. president at the time (Roosevelt) was hell bent on war. Of course the Holocaust wouldn't have been the only premise, but why does the U.S. act as the World Police? The U.S. loves fixing the problems of the world without fixing its own problems. Its why we're fucked now.
LMAOOOO! Listen bro, that whole "world police" idea came after World War 2. The first notion of it started during the beginning of the cold war when the "war on communism" became a popular in political discussions.
Did you forget about the attacks on Pearl Harbor? The reason for that attack was that the United States had cut off exports to Japan, after they fucked with our allies in Europe. Did you forget that 3 days after the Pearl Harbor attacks, Germany and Italy both declared war on the United States? Were you aware that the United States was much more involved in the conflicts concerning Italy and Japan than they were with Germany, and that it was the Soviet Union who invaded Germany, not the U.S.?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote:

It's interesting how you feel that any evidence supporting any claim you are making is indisputable, whereas any evidence supporting the argument is disputable. You say fuck history books because they were all written by winners. Are all winners liars? If so, were the books about black slavery not written by winners? Do you see the flaws in your logic?
Unread 11-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #23

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

& by the way @NOBLE , the U.S. had no reason to interfere with what Germany was doing. That's European business. The Europeans were more than capable of dealing with Germany. And in one of Hitler's famous speeches, he addresses the fact that all the European nations were willing to resolve the conflict peacefully while the U.S. president at the time (Roosevelt) was hell bent on war. Of course the Holocaust wouldn't have been the only premise, but why does the U.S. act as the World Police? The U.S. loves fixing the problems of the world without fixing its own problems. Its why we're fucked now.
LMAOOOO! Listen bro, that whole "world police" idea came after World War 2. The first notion of it started during the beginning of the cold war when the "war on communism" became a popular in political discussions.
Did you forget about the attacks on Pearl Harbor? The reason for that attack was that the United States had cut off exports to Japan, after they fucked with our allies in Europe. Did you forget that 3 days after the Pearl Harbor attacks, Germany and Italy both declared war on the United States? Were you aware that the United States was much more involved in the conflicts concerning Italy and Japan than they were with Germany, and that it was the Soviet Union who invaded Germany, not the U.S.?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote:

It's interesting how you feel that any evidence supporting any claim you are making is indisputable, whereas any evidence supporting the argument is disputable. You say fuck history books because they were all written by winners. Are all winners liars? If so, were the books about black slavery not written by winners? Do you see the flaws in your logic?
Unread 11-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

What flaws in my logic? YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic. My logic is that winners write history, therefore they write history to THEIR liking. There is nothing disputable about that. The history books didn't erase the slavery part because they know it's incredibly unrealistic to instill the idea in the minds of today's youth that our country is a fucking Utopia founded by Utopians...In a manner where not a life was lost & not a single injustice occured. If that's the case niggas would still be watching Disney movies well into their 30's.

& I was the first in the thread to say we went to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Why are you repeating what I already stated? The point I'm getting @ is Japan bombed Pearl Harbor & most of the Japanese were fine with it due to the propagandist culture that was rampant in the world during that time period

What makes you think there isn't a propaganda war going on now? What makes you think there wasn't a propaganda war going on throughout several countries in order to kickstart a World War? After all, a World War does take more than 2 countries.

Last edited by Godbody; 11-12-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Unread 11-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #24

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

What flaws in my logic? YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic. My logic is that winners write history, therefore they write history to THEIR liking. There is nothing disputable about that. The history books didn't erase the slavery part because they know it's incredibly unrealistic to instill the idea in the minds of today's youth that our country is a fucking Utopia founded by Utopians...In a manner where not a life was lost & not a single injustice occured. If that's the case niggas would still be watching Disney movies well into their 30's.

& I was the first in the thread to say we went to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Why are you repeating what I already stated? The point I'm getting @ is Japan bombed Pearl Harbor & most of the Japanese were fine with it due to the propagandist culture that was rampant in the world during that time period

What makes you think there isn't a propaganda war going on now? What makes you think there wasn't a propaganda war going on throughout several countries in order to kickstart a World War? After all, a World War does take more than 2 countries.

Last edited by Godbody; 11-12-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:03 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I love how Pulse completely ignored Nobles post. Brilliant!

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:03 AM   #25

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

I love how Pulse completely ignored Nobles post. Brilliant!

I'm part German myself.

Unread 11-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Only I won't be the one providing the supporting arguments to my claims anymore.
Hahaha like you ever have.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 11-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #26

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Quote:
Only I won't be the one providing the supporting arguments to my claims anymore.
Hahaha like you ever have.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I didn't ignore NOBLE's post. I can find the same post in any history book. & I respect NOBLE's opinion.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:13 AM   #27

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I didn't ignore NOBLE's post. I can find the same post in any history book. & I respect NOBLE's opinion.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Pulse stoops to a new level of faggotry.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #28

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Pulse stoops to a new level of faggotry.
Unread 11-12-2013, 03:19 AM
⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

LOL you really are both insane and stupid. You said, "YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic." The problem with that statement, is that I was asking you a question, it has nothing to do with my own logic. If you're saying that I've mistakenly inferred your point to be that all winners are liars, then please tell me where I went wrong. When you use the phrase "all history is written by winners" as part of debunking the holocaust as a myth, then what else am I to think is your purpose for using the phrase?
Also, how is it that you got the idea that I'm denying the existence of propaganda wars? I'm simply supporting the argument that the holocaust did indeed occur regardless of the details, and that the U.S. had more than enough reason to become part of WW2, not one of the reasons neccessarily being the holocaust. Those were the only 2 actual assertions I made. LOOOOLLL, you're all over the place bro, lay off of the glass dick.
Lastly, nowhere did I see you mention Pearl Harbor, but then I didn't read the initial thread, or this thread in its entirety. Either way, you said that the U.S. had no business being involved. I was merely providing the perfectly legitimate reasons in the form of rhetorical questioning.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

By the way, the logic in the statement, "winners write history, therefore they write history to their liking" is inherently flawed mostly due to the word "therefore." My comprehension level is high enough to understand the message you were attempting to convey by automatically substituting the word "and" for "therefore," but I figured I would point that out. Also, I must say that the statement is absolutely disputable, especially if used to describe history written within the last century.
Unread 11-12-2013, 03:19 AM   #29

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

LOL you really are both insane and stupid. You said, "YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic." The problem with that statement, is that I was asking you a question, it has nothing to do with my own logic. If you're saying that I've mistakenly inferred your point to be that all winners are liars, then please tell me where I went wrong. When you use the phrase "all history is written by winners" as part of debunking the holocaust as a myth, then what else am I to think is your purpose for using the phrase?
Also, how is it that you got the idea that I'm denying the existence of propaganda wars? I'm simply supporting the argument that the holocaust did indeed occur regardless of the details, and that the U.S. had more than enough reason to become part of WW2, not one of the reasons neccessarily being the holocaust. Those were the only 2 actual assertions I made. LOOOOLLL, you're all over the place bro, lay off of the glass dick.
Lastly, nowhere did I see you mention Pearl Harbor, but then I didn't read the initial thread, or this thread in its entirety. Either way, you said that the U.S. had no business being involved. I was merely providing the perfectly legitimate reasons in the form of rhetorical questioning.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

By the way, the logic in the statement, "winners write history, therefore they write history to their liking" is inherently flawed mostly due to the word "therefore." My comprehension level is high enough to understand the message you were attempting to convey by automatically substituting the word "and" for "therefore," but I figured I would point that out. Also, I must say that the statement is absolutely disputable, especially if used to describe history written within the last century.
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

lol @ insane and dumb.

Apparently anyone that fucks a large amount of bitches and makes more money than his LetsBeef counterparts is insane and dumb.. & Yes that is YOUR logic. You're inferring that its my logic, which its not. And therefore works in that sentence

Therefore - As a result of

Soooooo...lets stop talkin logic like we understand logic because I could probably give all of you an equation in the form of a word problem and ask you to prove it in a truth table (p's and q's) and a large percentage of you wouldn't even know how to prove if the statement in the word problem is true or false using P's and Q's.

The point I'm making is you should all stop throwin the word logic around like ya'll got degrees and PhD's...I throw the word logic around because i'm The Godbody and my logic is always infallible and never warrants any kind of questioning.

Ra is Law...
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:48 AM   #30

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

lol @ insane and dumb.

Apparently anyone that fucks a large amount of bitches and makes more money than his LetsBeef counterparts is insane and dumb.. & Yes that is YOUR logic. You're inferring that its my logic, which its not. And therefore works in that sentence

Therefore - As a result of

Soooooo...lets stop talkin logic like we understand logic because I could probably give all of you an equation in the form of a word problem and ask you to prove it in a truth table (p's and q's) and a large percentage of you wouldn't even know how to prove if the statement in the word problem is true or false using P's and Q's.

The point I'm making is you should all stop throwin the word logic around like ya'll got degrees and PhD's...I throw the word logic around because i'm The Godbody and my logic is always infallible and never warrants any kind of questioning.

Ra is Law...

Tags
bullyswag, favorites, ffffoo, illuminati, notalenthaccs, pulse>racism, pulse<hitlersnutsack