Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

bizzump
Unread 06-22-2015, 09:58 PM   #21

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

bizzump

Unread 08-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danté™ View Post
Let's try this again.

Mayneak - Because when I first came here years ago, he was on top. Hands down. Everyone who challenged his skill (including me) ended up losing. There are lots of battlers here who get a title, or a little respect, and just sit on their reputation without battling. But from my knowledge, I've always known Mayneak to answer any and all challenges, and wreck shit while doing it. I also appreciate seeing his evolution. When he first came here (go back and read his first battles) he was straight ass lol but over time, he elevated and eventually became the best, and in my opinion remains there.

Jason - Because he's one of the only people on this site who's skill transcends the era in which he came in. When I say that, I mean the texting style was much different back then than it is now, and he's proven his skill is versatile enough to survive both eras. There are many rappers in this new generation that say the old heads can't hang with us, but Jason is definitely one who can.

RULE/Revan - Because him and I made our names at the same time, but in the end he ended up going much MUCH farther than I did, and has ended up accomplishing much more than I have. Gotta respect the man for what he did in the amount of time he's been here. He's established a style, and set a standard that the new school has taken and ran with.

Manhattan - I haven't been back for long, but I had to put him on this list because of his skill level, he is a great moderator (imo), and because I feel he's a big reason the site hasn't completely fallen apart. There are great mods here, so I'm not saying he's the sole reason Lb is still afloat, but I am saying he's the one I've seen the most active and attentive to the members' needs. Shoutout to NOBLE on that note too. Dude does some great work here.

Rican - Only because he was my favorite rapper on here when I first signed up lol and he still is. His style is both aggressive and unpredictable. There are very few that can replicate it and those who do don't do a very good job lol that's a true mark of someone who can't be duplicated. And if you can't be duplicated, you're one of a kind.

My list has been changed. And please note, I haven't been here for as long as most of you, so if my list seems retarded I apologize in advance lol

your comments on each textcee has to be about their text game, not on how well they moderated.
Unread 08-24-2015, 10:00 AM   #22

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danté™ View Post
Let's try this again.

Mayneak - Because when I first came here years ago, he was on top. Hands down. Everyone who challenged his skill (including me) ended up losing. There are lots of battlers here who get a title, or a little respect, and just sit on their reputation without battling. But from my knowledge, I've always known Mayneak to answer any and all challenges, and wreck shit while doing it. I also appreciate seeing his evolution. When he first came here (go back and read his first battles) he was straight ass lol but over time, he elevated and eventually became the best, and in my opinion remains there.

Jason - Because he's one of the only people on this site who's skill transcends the era in which he came in. When I say that, I mean the texting style was much different back then than it is now, and he's proven his skill is versatile enough to survive both eras. There are many rappers in this new generation that say the old heads can't hang with us, but Jason is definitely one who can.

RULE/Revan - Because him and I made our names at the same time, but in the end he ended up going much MUCH farther than I did, and has ended up accomplishing much more than I have. Gotta respect the man for what he did in the amount of time he's been here. He's established a style, and set a standard that the new school has taken and ran with.

Manhattan - I haven't been back for long, but I had to put him on this list because of his skill level, he is a great moderator (imo), and because I feel he's a big reason the site hasn't completely fallen apart. There are great mods here, so I'm not saying he's the sole reason Lb is still afloat, but I am saying he's the one I've seen the most active and attentive to the members' needs. Shoutout to NOBLE on that note too. Dude does some great work here.

Rican - Only because he was my favorite rapper on here when I first signed up lol and he still is. His style is both aggressive and unpredictable. There are very few that can replicate it and those who do don't do a very good job lol that's a true mark of someone who can't be duplicated. And if you can't be duplicated, you're one of a kind.

My list has been changed. And please note, I haven't been here for as long as most of you, so if my list seems retarded I apologize in advance lol

your comments on each textcee has to be about their text game, not on how well they moderated.

Unread 08-24-2015, 10:02 AM
Row

who else wants 1o credits?
Unread 08-24-2015, 10:02 AM   #23

Row

who else wants 1o credits?

Unread 08-26-2015, 09:38 AM
Row

^^^^^
Unread 08-26-2015, 09:38 AM   #24

Row

^^^^^

Unread 08-26-2015, 10:21 AM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I'll Be Somebody's Favorite One Day. *Sings High Hopes* ...Nah IDGAF about opinions really, which is besides the point. ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Unread 08-26-2015, 10:21 AM   #25

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

I'll Be Somebody's Favorite One Day. *Sings High Hopes* ...Nah IDGAF about opinions really, which is besides the point. ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I'm in charge of this again so you can PM me or paste your lists here.
Unread 08-26-2015, 02:09 PM   #26

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

I'm in charge of this again so you can PM me or paste your lists here.
Unread 08-27-2015, 12:43 AM
Rican

oh ok, you should pm this to people so they can respond
Unread 08-27-2015, 12:43 AM   #27

Rican

oh ok, you should pm this to people so they can respond

Unread 08-27-2015, 09:23 AM
Row

this is voluntary though, a pm would be forcin
Unread 08-27-2015, 09:23 AM   #28

Row

this is voluntary though, a pm would be forcin

Unread 08-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Ill Phenom
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

I don't want the ten credits, I peaked on LB to see what was going on and felt like posting on this.

1. RULE - Really have no other choice here. We came up around the same time and were both original classick. I believe we had split battles (1-1) in the beginning. He is one of the not only a textcee but people I respect the most on the site by far. As far as why I put him in as a personal preference as a textcee goes without question. He ability to form amazing punches at ease is close to unmatchable. He dominated in a short amount of time and was always fun and humble to those around him. He wasn't one of the piece of shit good textcee's that ended up falling off for that reason.

2. Jason - I learned a shit ton just from reading his verses. He always had some of the best wording and flow that you can find on the site. Everything was always so smooth when he wrote it. Even something so simple sounded dope because of that. I believe awhile back he had helped me quite a bit on one of the Instant Messagers, maybe MSN. Really a stand up guy, always has a firm and just opinion on everything. Besides that he's another one with great achievements on the site as a textcee.

3. UNKNOWN ARTIST - Among the other two, I feel he is one that goes without question. He has some of the best verses that have been written on this site. He went under a different alias and won text championships before anyone knew that it was him. That takes some skill to come up winning in a complete unbiased state. He battled with the best of them and always seems to come fresh every single time he writes.

4. Rican - Although he may not be the most consistent when it comes to winning when it counts in battles whether that's to bias'd opinions or not is besides the point. There are not many that can turn random shit into some of the most original concepts on the site. He find everything and anything to turn into a dope ass concept and many times a slick wordplay that no one else on the site would come close to even thinking of. Although I don't really talk to anyone on here anymore, he was one of the few members that were really more like a friend rather than just an internet acquaintance. That did get us in trouble in that tournament though. lol

5. Huey - Or whatever he name is now. Not sure if he is still around but I remember reading some of his verses and thinking damn that is sick. He always had some crazy concepts and were very aggressive. I actually sorta remember one of my favorite lines from him. Might have been against me and I'm not sure the exact concept of the line but it to do with eating at a family dinner and putting a mother in the microwave. Then he had some audio stuff that was off the chain as well. Definitely one of my favorite writers when I was active.
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #29

Ill Phenom
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 425 text
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

I don't want the ten credits, I peaked on LB to see what was going on and felt like posting on this.

1. RULE - Really have no other choice here. We came up around the same time and were both original classick. I believe we had split battles (1-1) in the beginning. He is one of the not only a textcee but people I respect the most on the site by far. As far as why I put him in as a personal preference as a textcee goes without question. He ability to form amazing punches at ease is close to unmatchable. He dominated in a short amount of time and was always fun and humble to those around him. He wasn't one of the piece of shit good textcee's that ended up falling off for that reason.

2. Jason - I learned a shit ton just from reading his verses. He always had some of the best wording and flow that you can find on the site. Everything was always so smooth when he wrote it. Even something so simple sounded dope because of that. I believe awhile back he had helped me quite a bit on one of the Instant Messagers, maybe MSN. Really a stand up guy, always has a firm and just opinion on everything. Besides that he's another one with great achievements on the site as a textcee.

3. UNKNOWN ARTIST - Among the other two, I feel he is one that goes without question. He has some of the best verses that have been written on this site. He went under a different alias and won text championships before anyone knew that it was him. That takes some skill to come up winning in a complete unbiased state. He battled with the best of them and always seems to come fresh every single time he writes.

4. Rican - Although he may not be the most consistent when it comes to winning when it counts in battles whether that's to bias'd opinions or not is besides the point. There are not many that can turn random shit into some of the most original concepts on the site. He find everything and anything to turn into a dope ass concept and many times a slick wordplay that no one else on the site would come close to even thinking of. Although I don't really talk to anyone on here anymore, he was one of the few members that were really more like a friend rather than just an internet acquaintance. That did get us in trouble in that tournament though. lol

5. Huey - Or whatever he name is now. Not sure if he is still around but I remember reading some of his verses and thinking damn that is sick. He always had some crazy concepts and were very aggressive. I actually sorta remember one of my favorite lines from him. Might have been against me and I'm not sure the exact concept of the line but it to do with eating at a family dinner and putting a mother in the microwave. Then he had some audio stuff that was off the chain as well. Definitely one of my favorite writers when I was active.
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Good stuff @Ill Phenom
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:44 PM   #30

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Good stuff @Ill Phenom