Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-13-2016, 11:23 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

In the time that it took you to write your comment, Punk probably dropped another diss on you.

Your relevancy fades by the day. Shit's more dead than the site is, to be honest.

Also, before you insert your shit about you making me what I am on the site, no the fuck you didn't. I wrote all of my shit and rarely, if ever, went to you for feedback.
Unread 03-13-2016, 11:23 PM   #21

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

In the time that it took you to write your comment, Punk probably dropped another diss on you.

Your relevancy fades by the day. Shit's more dead than the site is, to be honest.

Also, before you insert your shit about you making me what I am on the site, no the fuck you didn't. I wrote all of my shit and rarely, if ever, went to you for feedback.

Unread 03-13-2016, 11:38 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post

When I hit the MM forums, I realized what a dick sucker you were. In ACs it was all "Fuck everyone, ACs for life, we're the best" then you joined MM and said the exact same shit haha. Shit was embarrassing. I'm genuinely disappointed that the lads allowed you in Lethal Doses. They know better than anyone else what a snakey little bitch you've always been.
Unread 03-13-2016, 11:38 PM   #22

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post

When I hit the MM forums, I realized what a dick sucker you were. In ACs it was all "Fuck everyone, ACs for life, we're the best" then you joined MM and said the exact same shit haha. Shit was embarrassing. I'm genuinely disappointed that the lads allowed you in Lethal Doses. They know better than anyone else what a snakey little bitch you've always been.

Unread 03-13-2016, 11:45 PM
Row

Unread 03-13-2016, 11:45 PM   #23

Row

Unread 03-13-2016, 11:58 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EtHer View Post
LMFAO You mean when I joined Murda for ONE DAY like 3 years ago? Come on, fam. I thought you were at least smarter than that.

Also it's hilarious how I'm not the only one who left AC's when it was officially dead, yet I'm the one who's held responsible for killing it. Maybe you should look in the mirror next time and take responsibility for your own failures before you blame me for it going down the tank. It was YOUR crew. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten permabanned. Maybe if the site were actually more active, AC's would have still been around, but the way things were going, it was time for a change, and if it meant losing your crew based off it's inactivity, lack of an actual leader at the time, and the time for a change being right then, so be it.

You could've stopped it, but you were too busy with your own personal agenda of getting permabanned just to prove a point to really care. AC's wasn't ever really about the crew, it was pretty much you trying to put yourself on a platform while the rest of us worked hard to build it up from the ground up. Name one actual achievement from battling you earned the crew while you were a leader. Just one. I highly doubt you can. In the meanwhile, you had people like @Obey winning ROTY and getting GC and Tag Team runner-up with me, you have had ILLo win the Concept Tourney since he was in AC's, M-Rock won a Topical and a GC in AC's and pretty much single-handedly won us ILL4, Manny has done well for himself, hell even @Skizzo won the Scheme title in his only tournament for AC's, we had countless achievements while we were a group, but do you notice which name never got brought up?

I rest my case. How about you do something worth merit on the site for once that doesn't involve shit talk in the forums. All you were was a talking head while in AC's that used the name as a boost for yourself and your own bullshit. You're just mad that you don't have that name anymore.

Anyway, I made my point.

#Lethal
Unread 03-13-2016, 11:58 PM   #24

Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EtHer View Post
LMFAO You mean when I joined Murda for ONE DAY like 3 years ago? Come on, fam. I thought you were at least smarter than that.

Also it's hilarious how I'm not the only one who left AC's when it was officially dead, yet I'm the one who's held responsible for killing it. Maybe you should look in the mirror next time and take responsibility for your own failures before you blame me for it going down the tank. It was YOUR crew. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten permabanned. Maybe if the site were actually more active, AC's would have still been around, but the way things were going, it was time for a change, and if it meant losing your crew based off it's inactivity, lack of an actual leader at the time, and the time for a change being right then, so be it.

You could've stopped it, but you were too busy with your own personal agenda of getting permabanned just to prove a point to really care. AC's wasn't ever really about the crew, it was pretty much you trying to put yourself on a platform while the rest of us worked hard to build it up from the ground up. Name one actual achievement from battling you earned the crew while you were a leader. Just one. I highly doubt you can. In the meanwhile, you had people like @Obey winning ROTY and getting GC and Tag Team runner-up with me, you have had ILLo win the Concept Tourney since he was in AC's, M-Rock won a Topical and a GC in AC's and pretty much single-handedly won us ILL4, Manny has done well for himself, hell even @Skizzo won the Scheme title in his only tournament for AC's, we had countless achievements while we were a group, but do you notice which name never got brought up?

I rest my case. How about you do something worth merit on the site for once that doesn't involve shit talk in the forums. All you were was a talking head while in AC's that used the name as a boost for yourself and your own bullshit. You're just mad that you don't have that name anymore.

Anyway, I made my point.

#Lethal

Unread 03-14-2016, 01:00 AM
EtH

Yeah, I didn't read any of that.
Unread 03-14-2016, 01:00 AM   #25

EtH

Yeah, I didn't read any of that.

Unread 03-14-2016, 05:18 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
u mighta been right bossman, but we bak now
Hope so King, wanna see an active MM about town.
Unread 03-14-2016, 05:18 AM   #26

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
u mighta been right bossman, but we bak now
Hope so King, wanna see an active MM about town.
Unread 03-14-2016, 05:33 AM
NatsHubby
Banned
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

EtH is a faggot but he did post some good shit in the AC forums.

I damn near feel bad now that I sabotaged YALL in 2013
Unread 03-14-2016, 05:33 AM   #27

NatsHubby
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2016, 11:35 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohaan Rane View Post

If it was Illmania, don't worry about it

To be fair, I was planning something all along. I was going to not include you at the "last minute". That way, if you were planning any shit, LoD would have lost a competitor and ACs wouldn't use you. Then Rant left us on the last day and Crysis left over you joining so we were forced to put you in. I'd prefer you try to fuck us over than a no show to be fair.
Unread 03-14-2016, 11:35 AM   #28

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohaan Rane View Post

If it was Illmania, don't worry about it

To be fair, I was planning something all along. I was going to not include you at the "last minute". That way, if you were planning any shit, LoD would have lost a competitor and ACs wouldn't use you. Then Rant left us on the last day and Crysis left over you joining so we were forced to put you in. I'd prefer you try to fuck us over than a no show to be fair.

Unread 03-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
lol that's because all the talk didn't go through the forums.

so sorry eth,
and how'd that end up working for ya'll?

Last edited by Manhattan; 03-14-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Unread 03-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #29

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
lol that's because all the talk didn't go through the forums.

so sorry eth,
and how'd that end up working for ya'll?

Last edited by Manhattan; 03-14-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Unread 03-14-2016, 07:22 PM
EtH

I thought they didn't win any. I remember I said would be lucky to win one based on the line up and was called a clueless hater. I then said I thought ACs were the favourites based on the line ups and was laughed out of the threads.

People bring up the no shows in the final round all the time but simple enough, there was one no show I think out of the entire first round (so MM are clearly out) and Erupt no showed me in topicals (would have lost anyways) and Bleu no showed an audio battle (cant remember Vs who but Bleu could have obviously had a shot to beat anyone) and then Rock beat Phil inn tracks, so it was ours to lose regardless.
Unread 03-14-2016, 07:22 PM   #30

EtH

I thought they didn't win any. I remember I said would be lucky to win one based on the line up and was called a clueless hater. I then said I thought ACs were the favourites based on the line ups and was laughed out of the threads.

People bring up the no shows in the final round all the time but simple enough, there was one no show I think out of the entire first round (so MM are clearly out) and Erupt no showed me in topicals (would have lost anyways) and Bleu no showed an audio battle (cant remember Vs who but Bleu could have obviously had a shot to beat anyone) and then Rock beat Phil inn tracks, so it was ours to lose regardless.

Tags
go2sleep, lethal