Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Why I'm Not a Mod...

Thank fuck I can post whatever I want in the forums again.

The reason I'm no longer a mod, is because the staff wanted me to keep every discussion in the mod lounge. Just C hate commented on someone's track, and I warned him not to on his profile. This is how I deal with these situations. I warned Snoopy not to vote on my battles again as he was blocked. I warned some dude not long ago that I saw he had a multi account and he'd better not self vote. Just C being a mod shouldn't have changed the way I handled the situation, but because it's "Not a good look for the mods", no one cared that Just C hate commented and everyone said I was unprofessional in hitting him up on his profile.

Then, in the Cheating Mod thread, Just C and me argued again. Pugz interjected, calling my judgement and abilities as a mod into question and making a poll as to whether or not I be demoded. Bare in mind, this guy deleted 5 year account not too long ago, so I'm not his biggest fan anyways. Everyone except RULE voted no to me being demoded, but it was too much for me. Wanting me to discuss everything with their little "group" instead of exposing the truth to the site isn't what I signed up for.

I then made this cypher, showing the bullshit double standards displayed my the mods constantly, and resigned.

http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...387&section=tb

I'm still running the topical section, and will continue to push it forward to be the best topical section on the net. I don't care about making the staff look good, I care about making the site look good.

Hopefully now that I'm no longer a mod, they will give me the courtesy of freedom of speech in what I'm saying.
Unread 11-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #1

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Why I'm Not a Mod...

The reason I'm no longer a mod, is because the staff wanted me to keep every discussion in the mod lounge. Just C hate commented on someone's track, and I warned him not to on his profile. This is how I deal with these situations. I warned Snoopy not to vote on my battles again as he was blocked. I warned some dude not long ago that I saw he had a multi account and he'd better not self vote. Just C being a mod shouldn't have changed the way I handled the situation, but because it's "Not a good look for the mods", no one cared that Just C hate commented and everyone said I was unprofessional in hitting him up on his profile.

Then, in the Cheating Mod thread, Just C and me argued again. Pugz interjected, calling my judgement and abilities as a mod into question and making a poll as to whether or not I be demoded. Bare in mind, this guy deleted 5 year account not too long ago, so I'm not his biggest fan anyways. Everyone except RULE voted no to me being demoded, but it was too much for me. Wanting me to discuss everything with their little "group" instead of exposing the truth to the site isn't what I signed up for.

I then made this cypher, showing the bullshit double standards displayed my the mods constantly, and resigned.

I'm still running the topical section, and will continue to push it forward to be the best topical section on the net. I don't care about making the staff look good, I care about making the site look good.

Hopefully now that I'm no longer a mod, they will give me the courtesy of freedom of speech in what I'm saying.

Unread 11-17-2013, 11:11 AM
DOZAA
Basic Member
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 27 Lost

#Respect

Unread 11-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #2

DOZAA
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 27 Lost

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

#Respect

Unread 11-17-2013, 12:14 PM
lllllllllllll

Everyday I log in, something new happens on the site. :| You guys are awesome... All of you.
Unread 11-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #3

lllllllllllll

Everyday I log in, something new happens on the site. :| You guys are awesome... All of you.

Unread 11-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Row

Reminds me of Lupe's "Words I Never Said".

Deleting poppin forums ain't cool -_-

Bet Just C caught feelings for him getting booted from AC and told Pugz bout you getting demodded.

If my observation is right then this would be interesting.
Unread 11-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #4

Row

Reminds me of Lupe's "Words I Never Said".

Deleting poppin forums ain't cool -_-

Bet Just C caught feelings for him getting booted from AC and told Pugz bout you getting demodded.

If my observation is right then this would be interesting.

Unread 11-17-2013, 03:13 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

and then Eth is permabanned again.. lol

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 11-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #5

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

and then Eth is permabanned again.. lol

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

^^^ LFMAO.
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #6

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

^^^ LFMAO.
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

lol this is the most unprofessional shit i seen in a minute

not your post Eth, but the way the staff conducts itself in certain situations

wrong is wrong. yall shouldn't play favorites or "protect your own" when this is a site thats about the community
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #7

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

lol this is the most unprofessional shit i seen in a minute

not your post Eth, but the way the staff conducts itself in certain situations

wrong is wrong. yall shouldn't play favorites or "protect your own" when this is a site thats about the community
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Enfinite

Reminds me of the U.S government
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #8

Enfinite

Reminds me of the U.S government

Unread 11-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Fidel Z

Revolution must begin! Fuck the system. lol
Unread 11-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #9

Fidel Z

Revolution must begin! Fuck the system. lol

Unread 11-17-2013, 05:31 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH View Post

A) Post the "Hate" comment. Do not paraphrase either.

B) You weren't exposing anything since what you were supposedly "exposing" was already out in the open to begin with (My "hate" comment on a track which everyone could see, until you deleted it, censoring me, like you complain here in this thread that we censored you) "bullshit double standards" - Hypocritical Eth.

You Jumped the gun and called me out/insinuated I'm corrupted in public, all off the back of me telling another member.

A) I don't like his NEW name.

B) He should GO BACK to his old name which he earned his reputation on because his NEW name makes him practically anonymous, which was a fully justified observation based on the lack of plays and comments on his diss track (Historically the most popular tracks here)

C) I voted against him in a tournament battle which he later went on to lose by a large majority vote, in a tournament round which I voted on all but 1 battle.

This isn't about censoring you. This is about you making an ass of yourself, myself and everyone else on the staff in public as a result of you jumping the gun and making a rookie mistake, by calling/insinuating another member of staff is corrupt in public when there was nothing to question in the first place.

You got pulled over to 1 side about it, didn't like it, did your usual stubborn "I'm right, everyone else is wrong, I'm Eth and if I don't get it, it can't possibly be right" thing you do all too often, I warned you that your extremely arrogant, ignorant and tedious stubbornness will be your un doing, You continued your inane and completely besides the point irrelevant rebuttles in the pursuit of getting the 1 up you always seem to crave no matter how wrong you are.

And now look what's happened.

You say you only care for the site. Yet you sacrificed a spot which put you in a much better position to take care of it out of pure

Stubborness.
Shortsightedness.
Arrogance

And above all else, SELFISHNESS.

Certain disgruntled members with an agenda will loom up to you with a raised clenched fist like you stuck it to the man. But all you've really done is screw them over out of selfishness and some desire to be seen as a martyr to the masses.

You're not interested in what's best for the site. And you're certainly not righteous. You're an arrogant jumped up self obsessed narcissist more concerned with how people see you. Ironic, I know.

You're in the wrong. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, No matter how much a minority with a voice from the outside looking in say you aren't and that you were wronged.

Plain. Simple. Flat out. Wrong

But enjoy that Micky Mouse, half assed crusade for "whats right" as you CUT ALL TIES from the "corrupt establishment", Topical Moderator.

.... Well that lasted long.

inb4 troll/inane argument response. Enjoy your last word.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 11-17-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Unread 11-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #10

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH View Post

A) Post the "Hate" comment. Do not paraphrase either.

B) You weren't exposing anything since what you were supposedly "exposing" was already out in the open to begin with (My "hate" comment on a track which everyone could see, until you deleted it, censoring me, like you complain here in this thread that we censored you) "bullshit double standards" - Hypocritical Eth.

You Jumped the gun and called me out/insinuated I'm corrupted in public, all off the back of me telling another member.

A) I don't like his NEW name.

B) He should GO BACK to his old name which he earned his reputation on because his NEW name makes him practically anonymous, which was a fully justified observation based on the lack of plays and comments on his diss track (Historically the most popular tracks here)

C) I voted against him in a tournament battle which he later went on to lose by a large majority vote, in a tournament round which I voted on all but 1 battle.

This isn't about censoring you. This is about you making an ass of yourself, myself and everyone else on the staff in public as a result of you jumping the gun and making a rookie mistake, by calling/insinuating another member of staff is corrupt in public when there was nothing to question in the first place.

You got pulled over to 1 side about it, didn't like it, did your usual stubborn "I'm right, everyone else is wrong, I'm Eth and if I don't get it, it can't possibly be right" thing you do all too often, I warned you that your extremely arrogant, ignorant and tedious stubbornness will be your un doing, You continued your inane and completely besides the point irrelevant rebuttles in the pursuit of getting the 1 up you always seem to crave no matter how wrong you are.

And now look what's happened.

You say you only care for the site. Yet you sacrificed a spot which put you in a much better position to take care of it out of pure

Stubborness.
Shortsightedness.
Arrogance

And above all else, SELFISHNESS.

Certain disgruntled members with an agenda will loom up to you with a raised clenched fist like you stuck it to the man. But all you've really done is screw them over out of selfishness and some desire to be seen as a martyr to the masses.

You're not interested in what's best for the site. And you're certainly not righteous. You're an arrogant jumped up self obsessed narcissist more concerned with how people see you. Ironic, I know.

You're in the wrong. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, No matter how much a minority with a voice from the outside looking in say you aren't and that you were wronged.

Plain. Simple. Flat out. Wrong

But enjoy that Micky Mouse, half assed crusade for "whats right" as you CUT ALL TIES from the "corrupt establishment", Topical Moderator.

.... Well that lasted long.

inb4 troll/inane argument response. Enjoy your last word.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 11-17-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Tags
respect