Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
We'll see @Nicholas but still. After the Chloro project (which was good while it lasted) and Dojo not showing much of any improvement, the secondary crew thing needs to stop. People should just make their own crews and have the D.I.Y mentality. It would definitely help out with voting and crew activity. I know I may be sounding hypocritical here, considering I'm a member of an already established crew and I get that, but I am not in the position to lead a crew yet. I still have a lot to learn, whereas others can and should lead their own crews and do it their own way.
I'm going to sound like a bit of a douche here but here's an observation from a lot of years on Letsbeef. Being a vet doesn't mean you can run a great crew, it means you get a headstart on attracting members in the beginning but that's all. So long as you have a decent amount of respect you can run a great crew; look at Me, Eth, X-Calibur that's AC's, Bakers and Apoc and I'm just naming recent crews. I wouldn't call any of us vets, we're experienced on the site and we have a decent level of respect but we're not HOFers. Over the years I know Eth has started or ran some brilliant crews, I've ran a lot of Top 5 crews but nothing legendary (until now, Bakers are coming though ) . Actually, come to think of it look at HVK he started Classick, I know Rule kind of took the baton but he started it and ran it for some time.

Some people make great leaders, others can't run a crew to save their lives and that's fine. People are different, just because someone sucks at running a crew doesn't mean they can't be a great member or sick battler.

This whole elevation crew stuff is new anyway, back in the day you got in a decent crew if you were a great battler. If you weren't, you didn't. I think this is a product of there simply not being enough great battlers out there atm, so we have to help build them up. That and a lot of the truly good battlers that are around are tied up in Murda..... fuck those dudes.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by M U G G Z View Post

great idea.. up the rewards for voting..

OR lower the amount of credits u get when u vote to generate more votes, right?
Credits work to a degree but they're flawed. If someone has a period of voting a lot then they can sit back and not have to vote for months, or even forever (like myself, I could never vote again). I think credits should be temporary, perhaps they should only last a month and then they reset back to 0. ( @Pugz what do you think?)
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #21

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
We'll see @Nicholas but still. After the Chloro project (which was good while it lasted) and Dojo not showing much of any improvement, the secondary crew thing needs to stop. People should just make their own crews and have the D.I.Y mentality. It would definitely help out with voting and crew activity. I know I may be sounding hypocritical here, considering I'm a member of an already established crew and I get that, but I am not in the position to lead a crew yet. I still have a lot to learn, whereas others can and should lead their own crews and do it their own way.
I'm going to sound like a bit of a douche here but here's an observation from a lot of years on Letsbeef. Being a vet doesn't mean you can run a great crew, it means you get a headstart on attracting members in the beginning but that's all. So long as you have a decent amount of respect you can run a great crew; look at Me, Eth, X-Calibur that's AC's, Bakers and Apoc and I'm just naming recent crews. I wouldn't call any of us vets, we're experienced on the site and we have a decent level of respect but we're not HOFers. Over the years I know Eth has started or ran some brilliant crews, I've ran a lot of Top 5 crews but nothing legendary (until now, Bakers are coming though ) . Actually, come to think of it look at HVK he started Classick, I know Rule kind of took the baton but he started it and ran it for some time.

Some people make great leaders, others can't run a crew to save their lives and that's fine. People are different, just because someone sucks at running a crew doesn't mean they can't be a great member or sick battler.

This whole elevation crew stuff is new anyway, back in the day you got in a decent crew if you were a great battler. If you weren't, you didn't. I think this is a product of there simply not being enough great battlers out there atm, so we have to help build them up. That and a lot of the truly good battlers that are around are tied up in Murda..... fuck those dudes.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by M U G G Z View Post

great idea.. up the rewards for voting..

OR lower the amount of credits u get when u vote to generate more votes, right?
Credits work to a degree but they're flawed. If someone has a period of voting a lot then they can sit back and not have to vote for months, or even forever (like myself, I could never vote again). I think credits should be temporary, perhaps they should only last a month and then they reset back to 0. ( @Pugz what do you think?)

Unread 01-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post

Great idea again... that would have people needing to vote every month.. I like this.. all in the name of SITE Elevation.. Crew elevation comes second.. no site.. no crews to worry about..

Lets keep building..

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 01-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #22

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post

Great idea again... that would have people needing to vote every month.. I like this.. all in the name of SITE Elevation.. Crew elevation comes second.. no site.. no crews to worry about..

Lets keep building..

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 01-09-2014, 10:08 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

*looks at both MM and LOD crews..sees both crews have over 10 ppl*

*irony of thread is too strong*

*leaves thread*
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 01-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #23

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

*looks at both MM and LOD crews..sees both crews have over 10 ppl*

*irony of thread is too strong*

*leaves thread*
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 01-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Duh Great Whyte
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 11 Lost

Comin From A Guy In 2 Crews LOL

Fuck Outta Here...You Wasn't Ever Sayin This Bout AC's...you a FUCK BOY

1/
Unread 01-09-2014, 11:01 AM   #24

Duh Great Whyte
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.85/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 145 text
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Comin From A Guy In 2 Crews LOL

Fuck Outta Here...You Wasn't Ever Sayin This Bout AC's...you a FUCK BOY

1/
Unread 01-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Lockhart

@Duh Great Whyte @FreezyCT If you aren't here to put in any valuable input to help the situation, then you don't have any right being in my thread. So get the fuck out.

You are so completely two faced that it isn't even funny at this point, Whyte
Unread 01-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #25

Lockhart

@Duh Great Whyte @FreezyCT If you aren't here to put in any valuable input to help the situation, then you don't have any right being in my thread. So get the fuck out.

Unread 01-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Nicholas

Quote:

Co-signed. Whyte is temperamental as fuck, another LB dude that should be tested for mental health problems. *

Stephen fry is still one of my heroes.
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #26

Nicholas

Quote:

Co-signed. Whyte is temperamental as fuck, another LB dude that should be tested for mental health problems. *

Stephen fry is still one of my heroes.

Unread 01-09-2014, 12:20 PM
GRizzEAT
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

i agree w/ Duh Great Whyte... how can u criticize MM for stoppin voting @Lockhart wen u are in two of tha sites TOP CREWS?? like u cant vote on me n dissizits tag team battle because shu is in BSI?? at tha same time LoD can't vote on battles w/ shu as BSI cant vote on battles w/ Lock.. shits only adding to tha problem.

But yes, me n dono are planning on disbanning tha dojo.. jus tryna get tha yunguns prepared before we ship them off, or promote them to MM...But I WILL NOT KICK ONE MEMEBER OF MA CREW jus for tha sake of a couple votes...

dont know if ive repeated anything or took a step backwards from where tha thread was goin.. jus put in ma face value.

BUT I DO AGREE, U can't blame a battle havin two votes on one crew having alotta members wen there's 100,000 niggas on this site. ppl need to start voting... I see this shit everyday.. ppl will literally not vote unless u post in their thread, like IF U ARE NOT FVC THEN NO ONE SHUD HAVE TO GO THREW ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT JUS TO GET A VOTE. Jus click on tha link read tha verses and help make tha site better rather than complain about what's not being done.

lastly, @Duh Great Whyte.. Lock asked me to tell u to shut up please. so yeah, i guess thats out there now.

1/

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.

Last edited by GRizzEAT; 01-09-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #27

GRizzEAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text

i agree w/ Duh Great Whyte... how can u criticize MM for stoppin voting @Lockhart wen u are in two of tha sites TOP CREWS?? like u cant vote on me n dissizits tag team battle because shu is in BSI?? at tha same time LoD can't vote on battles w/ shu as BSI cant vote on battles w/ Lock.. shits only adding to tha problem.

But yes, me n dono are planning on disbanning tha dojo.. jus tryna get tha yunguns prepared before we ship them off, or promote them to MM...But I WILL NOT KICK ONE MEMEBER OF MA CREW jus for tha sake of a couple votes...

dont know if ive repeated anything or took a step backwards from where tha thread was goin.. jus put in ma face value.

BUT I DO AGREE, U can't blame a battle havin two votes on one crew having alotta members wen there's 100,000 niggas on this site. ppl need to start voting... I see this shit everyday.. ppl will literally not vote unless u post in their thread, like IF U ARE NOT FVC THEN NO ONE SHUD HAVE TO GO THREW ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT JUS TO GET A VOTE. Jus click on tha link read tha verses and help make tha site better rather than complain about what's not being done.

lastly, @Duh Great Whyte.. Lock asked me to tell u to shut up please. so yeah, i guess thats out there now.

1/

Last edited by GRizzEAT; 01-09-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:35 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
It doesn't do any good considering how I'm battling MM people half of the time. The ones that aren't in MM? Usually don't vote that much. I mean there's a tournament battle that's being ran by @Punk The God that hasn't closed yet because it only has 2 votes. TWO VOTES. It's completely unacceptable to have something like that.
@Lockhart drop me a link to this Punk text tournament battle and I will drop an FV on shit.

ALSO, as you all may be aware, I have been trying to vote on both text and audio. I encourage others to cross formats when it comes to voting in order to make the site more active. Props to Lockhart and other FVC members for starting to do the same…. thats good lookin'.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I don't think breaking up double crews is the answer… as it also has clearly started conflict between active users who we all prefer not to fall off.
@GRizzEAT

Instead I think the site needs to obviously boost membership, which can only be done partially through more activity.

VOTE ON BOTH AUDIO & TEXT is a decent first step solution that may help solve this problem.

-FREAK- FV Thread -> http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...=137652&page=3

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 01-09-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #28

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
It doesn't do any good considering how I'm battling MM people half of the time. The ones that aren't in MM? Usually don't vote that much. I mean there's a tournament battle that's being ran by @Punk The God that hasn't closed yet because it only has 2 votes. TWO VOTES. It's completely unacceptable to have something like that.
@Lockhart drop me a link to this Punk text tournament battle and I will drop an FV on shit.

ALSO, as you all may be aware, I have been trying to vote on both text and audio. I encourage others to cross formats when it comes to voting in order to make the site more active. Props to Lockhart and other FVC members for starting to do the same…. thats good lookin'.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I don't think breaking up double crews is the answer… as it also has clearly started conflict between active users who we all prefer not to fall off.
@GRizzEAT

Instead I think the site needs to obviously boost membership, which can only be done partially through more activity.

VOTE ON BOTH AUDIO & TEXT is a decent first step solution that may help solve this problem.

-FREAK- FV Thread -> http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...=137652&page=3

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 01-09-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:40 PM
GRizzEAT
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Nick, Fidel still says no

Unread 01-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #29

GRizzEAT
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text

Nick, Fidel still says no
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

No need for elevation crews. I took @Subreal under my wing and he was not in any crew of mine.
Unread 01-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #30

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

No need for elevation crews. I took @Subreal under my wing and he was not in any crew of mine.