Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

I understand.. So what do you suggest? Maybe a limit on members in a crew...for now until activity picks up?

@Lockhart

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 01-09-2014, 07:43 AM   #11

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text

I understand.. So what do you suggest? Maybe a limit on members in a crew...for now until activity picks up?

@Lockhart

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 01-09-2014, 07:46 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M U G G Z View Post

@Lockhart
Nooooo...... I'm not feeling that. Shits simple, everyone ups their own voting activity = problem solved. Make your threads, vote on battles etc. etc. Limiting crews isn't the answer.
Unread 01-09-2014, 07:46 AM   #12

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by M U G G Z View Post

@Lockhart
Nooooo...... I'm not feeling that. Shits simple, everyone ups their own voting activity = problem solved. Make your threads, vote on battles etc. etc. Limiting crews isn't the answer.

Unread 01-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Lockhart

@Nicholas I say what we need to do is put a cap on number of crew members for a limited time only, teach these younger guys what to look for and how to vote (they'll also learn more about battling in the process) and after that time is up, the crews don't have to cap anymore. As it stands, though, there are too many tournaments where the sane crew members are participating, which equals slept on battles and no voting.
Unread 01-09-2014, 07:51 AM   #13

Lockhart

@Nicholas I say what we need to do is put a cap on number of crew members for a limited time only, teach these younger guys what to look for and how to vote (they'll also learn more about battling in the process) and after that time is up, the crews don't have to cap anymore. As it stands, though, there are too many tournaments where the sane crew members are participating, which equals slept on battles and no voting.

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
The voting on battles with Murda is bad, granted. But jesus this isn't the biggest disaster in the world, your proposition means crews like Bakers, Murda and AC's are going to have to destroy their own shit for the sake of a couple of votes on a few slept on battles and your plan not even work, it's just a proposition. I think it's easy for you to say it when you're a member of LOD which doesn't have a large number of members. We've taken months building our crews, personally Bakers is like a family to me I talk to a lot of you guys via IM so to have to pick favourites and kick people because you want a few more votes on your battles is just madness.
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #14

Nicholas

Quote:
The voting on battles with Murda is bad, granted. But jesus this isn't the biggest disaster in the world, your proposition means crews like Bakers, Murda and AC's are going to have to destroy their own shit for the sake of a couple of votes on a few slept on battles and your plan not even work, it's just a proposition. I think it's easy for you to say it when you're a member of LOD which doesn't have a large number of members. We've taken months building our crews, personally Bakers is like a family to me I talk to a lot of you guys via IM so to have to pick favourites and kick people because you want a few more votes on your battles is just madness.

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
The voting on battles with Murda is bad, granted. But jesus this isn't the biggest disaster in the world, your proposition means crews like Bakers, Murda and AC's are going to have to destroy their own shit for the sake of a couple of votes on a few slept on battles and your plan not even work, it's just a proosition. I think it's easy for you to say it when you're a member of LOD which doesn't have a large number of members. We've taken months building our crews, personally Bakers is like a family to me I talk to a lot of you guys via IM so to have to pick favourites and kick people because you want a few more votes on your battles is just madness.
I'm not saying kick anyone you currently have because that's unfair anf wrong to ask, but putting a cap on who you recruit just might help the situation a little bit. What I'm starting to find ridiculous is some of the double crews like AC's/Chloro and MM/Dojo. Chloro doesn't really exist, anymore, and I don't see many Dojo guys elevating, to be perfectly honest. So the point I'm trying to make with that is : if you're not elevating the younger guys, then you're pretty much diluting the voting pool with the double crews.
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:06 AM   #15

Lockhart

Quote:
The voting on battles with Murda is bad, granted. But jesus this isn't the biggest disaster in the world, your proposition means crews like Bakers, Murda and AC's are going to have to destroy their own shit for the sake of a couple of votes on a few slept on battles and your plan not even work, it's just a proosition. I think it's easy for you to say it when you're a member of LOD which doesn't have a large number of members. We've taken months building our crews, personally Bakers is like a family to me I talk to a lot of you guys via IM so to have to pick favourites and kick people because you want a few more votes on your battles is just madness.
I'm not saying kick anyone you currently have because that's unfair anf wrong to ask, but putting a cap on who you recruit just might help the situation a little bit. What I'm starting to find ridiculous is some of the double crews like AC's/Chloro and MM/Dojo. Chloro doesn't really exist, anymore, and I don't see many Dojo guys elevating, to be perfectly honest. So the point I'm trying to make with that is : if you're not elevating the younger guys, then you're pretty much diluting the voting pool with the double crews.

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
I can understand the argument on double crews. That proposition is more reasonable but IDK. Lets try to up the voting activity first, why not come up with ideas to do that? More rewards for voting.
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:10 AM   #16

Nicholas

Quote:
I can understand the argument on double crews. That proposition is more reasonable but IDK. Lets try to up the voting activity first, why not come up with ideas to do that? More rewards for voting.

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Lockhart

@Nicholas Isn't @Pugz trying to work on something for that?
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:12 AM   #17

Lockhart

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
IDK hopefully...
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:16 AM   #18

Nicholas

Quote:
IDK hopefully...

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Thats tru..

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:
great idea.. up the rewards for voting..

OR lower the amount of credits u get when u vote to generate more votes, right?

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:21 AM   #19

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text

Quote:
Thats tru..

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:
great idea.. up the rewards for voting..

OR lower the amount of credits u get when u vote to generate more votes, right?
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Lockhart

We'll see @Nicholas but still. After the Chloro project (which was good while it lasted) and Dojo not showing much of any improvement, the secondary crew thing needs to stop. People should just make their own crews and have the D.I.Y mentality. It would definitely help out with voting and crew activity. I know I may be sounding hypocritical here, considering I'm a member of an already established crew and I get that, but I am not in the position to lead a crew yet. I still have a lot to learn, whereas others can and should lead their own crews and do it their own way.
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:23 AM   #20

Lockhart

We'll see @Nicholas but still. After the Chloro project (which was good while it lasted) and Dojo not showing much of any improvement, the secondary crew thing needs to stop. People should just make their own crews and have the D.I.Y mentality. It would definitely help out with voting and crew activity. I know I may be sounding hypocritical here, considering I'm a member of an already established crew and I get that, but I am not in the position to lead a crew yet. I still have a lot to learn, whereas others can and should lead their own crews and do it their own way.