Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
DeadTRI vs Danger RichDanger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-05-2011, 03:45 AM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Hip Hop Culture makes me angry.

Ok, now I just heard Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jacker, which I will go into the ridiculous facts of. I can't help but think why girls like this think that hip hop is anything to do with them, if someone like Eazy E is somewhat of a pioneere of rap and would probably laugh the aids out of himself upon hearing it, before slapping her. You Americans wont know her, and for once America might be a nice place because of it.

Now, let me dive into the lyrical content of this great hip hop song.

CHORUS
Swagger jagger, swagger jagger
You should get some of your own
Count that money, get your game on
Get your game on, get ya, get ya, game on

What does any of this mean? Who is swagger jacking who? Why are these indiscriptive rap related phrases like "Get your game on" and "Count that money" thrown in under a claim of swagger jacking. What do they have to do with each other at all?

You can't stop looking me, staring at me
Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me
"Be what I be", didnt we go over how you disliked this? Repeating the phrase at the end also.
So get off of my face,
What?
You can't stop clickin 'bout me
African Tribesmen be gossipin'
Writin' 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me,
I can't stop, it's what I gon' be,
"Everyones writting and tweeting about me,
I cant stop [something], im going to be [something]

My swagger's in check
Seems like a biast opinion if anything.

Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floor
Now we're in a club? Am I to dance? What about the swagger jacking?
My swagger's in check
Therefore it would be suitable to jack?
I got in check
"I got in check", is this a way of saying "I have received a cheque?"

You're a hater, just let it go
Well this is downright unnecssesary. Why are you insulting the listners by calling them swagger jackers and haters? Have we to remain on 'the floor' or storm off in outrage?

You can't stop shoutin' at me, holler at me, be what I be
Who is shouting? Should I swagger jack here?
You can't stop looking at, so get off of my way
"Get off of my way?"....
You can't stop youtubing me, on repeat, running this beat
You cant put youtube videos on repeat. Who 'runs' a beat?
You can't stop this one is on me, i'm laughing all the way
Check out Santa Clause over here.

*More get on the floors for a while*

Hi haters, kiss kiss
I see you later
Hi haters,
It was very very very nice to meet you
Well this is just childish. Also, perhaps these haters are just critisizing the ridiculous lyrics. And maybe the fact that in the video, you carry an old school 90s boom box. What is old school here? Its just various random hip hop words crushed together. Then the beat ends with some out of place techno which sounds like the exact same as Snoop's awful receint remix of Felix' Don't You Want Me, which was an amazing 90s dance tune.

Also, whats the deal with that? "Hey, lets take a 90s trace classic and rap over it. FUCK YOU SNOOP DOGG. Yeah I said it. You can keep the westcoast gangstah shit, if you leave the 90s trace classics alone. Its a fair trade. No, fuck it. Now you can bum pitbull in a limo while J Lo asks to collab and Lil Wayne and Flo Rida suck each other off.

Last edited by UnEtHıCaL; 07-05-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Unread 07-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #1

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Hip Hop Culture makes me angry.

Ok, now I just heard Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jacker, which I will go into the ridiculous facts of. I can't help but think why girls like this think that hip hop is anything to do with them, if someone like Eazy E is somewhat of a pioneere of rap and would probably laugh the aids out of himself upon hearing it, before slapping her. You Americans wont know her, and for once America might be a nice place because of it.

Now, let me dive into the lyrical content of this great hip hop song.

CHORUS

What does any of this mean? Who is swagger jacking who? Why are these indiscriptive rap related phrases like "Get your game on" and "Count that money" thrown in under a claim of swagger jacking. What do they have to do with each other at all?

You can't stop looking me, staring at me
Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me
"Be what I be", didnt we go over how you disliked this? Repeating the phrase at the end also.
So get off of my face,
What?
You can't stop clickin 'bout me
African Tribesmen be gossipin'
Writin' 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me,
I can't stop, it's what I gon' be,
"Everyones writting and tweeting about me,
I cant stop [something], im going to be [something]

My swagger's in check
Seems like a biast opinion if anything.

Now we're in a club? Am I to dance? What about the swagger jacking?
My swagger's in check
Therefore it would be suitable to jack?
I got in check
"I got in check", is this a way of saying "I have received a cheque?"

You're a hater, just let it go
Well this is downright unnecssesary. Why are you insulting the listners by calling them swagger jackers and haters? Have we to remain on 'the floor' or storm off in outrage?

You can't stop shoutin' at me, holler at me, be what I be
Who is shouting? Should I swagger jack here?
You can't stop looking at, so get off of my way
"Get off of my way?"....
You can't stop youtubing me, on repeat, running this beat
You cant put youtube videos on repeat. Who 'runs' a beat?
You can't stop this one is on me, i'm laughing all the way
Check out Santa Clause over here.

*More get on the floors for a while*

Hi haters, kiss kiss
I see you later
Hi haters,
It was very very very nice to meet you
Well this is just childish. Also, perhaps these haters are just critisizing the ridiculous lyrics. And maybe the fact that in the video, you carry an old school 90s boom box. What is old school here? Its just various random hip hop words crushed together. Then the beat ends with some out of place techno which sounds like the exact same as Snoop's awful receint remix of Felix' Don't You Want Me, which was an amazing 90s dance tune.

Also, whats the deal with that? "Hey, lets take a 90s trace classic and rap over it. FUCK YOU SNOOP DOGG. Yeah I said it. You can keep the westcoast gangstah shit, if you leave the 90s trace classics alone. Its a fair trade. No, fuck it. Now you can bum pitbull in a limo while J Lo asks to collab and Lil Wayne and Flo Rida suck each other off.

Last edited by UnEtHıCaL; 07-05-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Unread 07-05-2011, 03:59 AM
KingBankstou
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

you sound like a faggot, who give a fuck? dis aint even rap.

Last edited by KingBankstou; 07-05-2011 at 04:20 AM.
Unread 07-05-2011, 03:59 AM   #2

KingBankstou
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 22 audio / 6 text

you sound like a faggot, who give a fuck? dis aint even rap.

Last edited by KingBankstou; 07-05-2011 at 04:20 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2011, 04:34 AM
UnEtHıCaL

I've always wondered why Pronto types like "Who give a fuck", "dis aint even rap". I mean, we get it, you're black. We can tell by the big lips and enormous nose from about thirty miles away. Jeez.
Unread 07-05-2011, 04:34 AM   #3

UnEtHıCaL

I've always wondered why Pronto types like "Who give a fuck", "dis aint even rap". I mean, we get it, you're black. We can tell by the big lips and enormous nose from about thirty miles away. Jeez.

Unread 07-05-2011, 04:56 AM
KingBankstou
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

lol u sound gay as hell,u need some pussy dude. you was one'a the weird muffucas in schoo huh?
Unread 07-05-2011, 04:56 AM   #4

KingBankstou
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

lol u sound gay as hell,u need some pussy dude. you was one'a the weird muffucas in schoo huh?
Unread 07-05-2011, 04:59 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Cheya mahfucka, bak n' schoo dat sheyat wa' crazie home'

But really, that mighty fine black guy typing must have you knee deep in clunge.
Unread 07-05-2011, 04:59 AM   #5

UnEtHıCaL

Cheya mahfucka, bak n' schoo dat sheyat wa' crazie home'

But really, that mighty fine black guy typing must have you knee deep in clunge.

Unread 07-05-2011, 05:04 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

you ask too many questions

the real bam bam must be spinning in his grave
Unread 07-05-2011, 05:04 AM   #6

Ra¡n Matrix

you ask too many questions

the real bam bam must be spinning in his grave

Unread 07-05-2011, 05:04 AM
UnEtHıCaL

He'd need one helluva big grave then.
Unread 07-05-2011, 05:04 AM   #7

UnEtHıCaL

He'd need one helluva big grave then.

Unread 07-05-2011, 05:06 AM
KingBankstou
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

y waste yo time, typin al'at bull shit? u understand err'word im sayin. ! @inT Typ!N l!K3 D!Z

u gotta be the weirdest nigga in da world, lookin 2 fuck wit ppl on da internet on like 5 diffrent sites, wat kinda gay shit u on? you prolly look like this nigga all day

Unread 07-05-2011, 05:06 AM   #8

KingBankstou
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

y waste yo time, typin al'at bull shit? u understand err'word im sayin. ! @inT Typ!N l!K3 D!Z

u gotta be the weirdest nigga in da world, lookin 2 fuck wit ppl on da internet on like 5 diffrent sites, wat kinda gay shit u on? you prolly look like this nigga all day

Unread 07-05-2011, 05:10 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Said this guy....

But yo fow reals tho doggie, if I stepped on yo e-blocc, I'd back my e-ass up off dat set afow I start trippn yah smell me?
Unread 07-05-2011, 05:10 AM   #9

UnEtHıCaL

Said this guy....

But yo fow reals tho doggie, if I stepped on yo e-blocc, I'd back my e-ass up off dat set afow I start trippn yah smell me?

Unread 07-05-2011, 05:11 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

I seen pronto's girl feeeling him up in a pic... Shes Hideous to say the least

Then He dug himself deeper when He tried to pass it off as his cousin..

Last edited by Ra¡n Matrix; 07-05-2011 at 05:23 AM.
Unread 07-05-2011, 05:11 AM   #10

Ra¡n Matrix

I seen pronto's girl feeeling him up in a pic... Shes Hideous to say the least

Then He dug himself deeper when He tried to pass it off as his cousin..

Last edited by Ra¡n Matrix; 07-05-2011 at 05:23 AM.