Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-26-2017, 12:28 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Turns out his forum posts are almost as nonsensical as his verses.

PC does stop a debate but not in the way you're saying. Let me give you an example. If you say "mexican immigrants are rapists and killers" and I call you a fascist based on that then you accuse me of being a PC "retard". Instead of arguing why your statement doesn't make you a fascist. Political Correctness is a term that's weaponised in a debate by the right, not the left.
Calling me a facist doesn't make sense. I never made any sort of comment that relates to fascism. You must be a commie. Or not know what a facist is.

Also, do you often have imaginary arguments with yourself?

The fact it's even called pc shows that it's inherent meaning is if you disagree with us you're morally wrong. Like saying "Mexican people commit crimes" is 'racist' now. Well, white people commit crimes too. Being politically correct means avoiding half of reality most times.

Now, go back with your bey blades and fight fascists in the dark.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
I get what you're saying. So political correctness is at odds with freedom of speech because political correctness restricts speech that may be deemed offensive to someone, when literally anything a person says is bound to offend someone. You could go around telling people "I love you" and someone is bound to get offended.
It is perfectly reasonable to expect and demand freedom of speech in modern society, but is it reasonable to expect and demand freedom from the consequences of one's speech? If I make a statement saying I'm going to blow Donald Trump's lid off with a Smith & Wesson XVR 460 Magnum, is it reasonable for me to expect and demand that the Secret Service not put me on their watch-list because I'm only practicing my free speech prerogative?
If you're actually asking people to kill someone or making threats you should be charged but I think there's already laws for that.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 03-26-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:28 PM   #21

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:
Turns out his forum posts are almost as nonsensical as his verses.

PC does stop a debate but not in the way you're saying. Let me give you an example. If you say "mexican immigrants are rapists and killers" and I call you a fascist based on that then you accuse me of being a PC "retard". Instead of arguing why your statement doesn't make you a fascist. Political Correctness is a term that's weaponised in a debate by the right, not the left.
Calling me a facist doesn't make sense. I never made any sort of comment that relates to fascism. You must be a commie. Or not know what a facist is.

The fact it's even called pc shows that it's inherent meaning is if you disagree with us you're morally wrong. Like saying "Mexican people commit crimes" is 'racist' now. Well, white people commit crimes too. Being politically correct means avoiding half of reality most times.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote:
I get what you're saying. So political correctness is at odds with freedom of speech because political correctness restricts speech that may be deemed offensive to someone, when literally anything a person says is bound to offend someone. You could go around telling people "I love you" and someone is bound to get offended.
It is perfectly reasonable to expect and demand freedom of speech in modern society, but is it reasonable to expect and demand freedom from the consequences of one's speech? If I make a statement saying I'm going to blow Donald Trump's lid off with a Smith & Wesson XVR 460 Magnum, is it reasonable for me to expect and demand that the Secret Service not put me on their watch-list because I'm only practicing my free speech prerogative?
If you're actually asking people to kill someone or making threats you should be charged but I think there's already laws for that.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 03-26-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:37 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
Calling me a facist doesn't make sense. I never made any sort of comment that relates to fascism. You must be a commie. Or not now what a facist is.

I didn't call you a fascist, I said "let me give you an example" and then gave you an example.

You also changed my example I said "mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers" that statement implies all mexican immigrants. The changed quote you wrote "mexican people commit crimes" is much more factual, we can both agree on that.

Again, if we're going to have a discussion it might be wise to refrain from childish insults. If you want to have a discussion on the points then lets do it.
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #22

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Calling me a facist doesn't make sense. I never made any sort of comment that relates to fascism. You must be a commie. Or not now what a facist is.

I didn't call you a fascist, I said "let me give you an example" and then gave you an example.

You also changed my example I said "mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers" that statement implies all mexican immigrants. The changed quote you wrote "mexican people commit crimes" is much more factual, we can both agree on that.

Again, if we're going to have a discussion it might be wise to refrain from childish insults. If you want to have a discussion on the points then lets do it.

Unread 03-26-2017, 12:40 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

"Political correctness" is often nothing more but a way to pussyfoot around your beliefs and/or silence/deafen beliefs you disagree with. The moment you begin discrediting potentially valid worldviews for the sake of not offending people who are involved with another worldview, you INSTANTLY spark a degenerative slope of propagating echo-chambers of safespace in place of critical thinking & the BEAUTY of being offended and challenged.

A large extension of this ideology, I think, boils down to SJWs, shining leftists and snowflakes alike don't see the positivity in being proven wrong. You cannot be 100% correct on 100% of the things you believe in. Being challenged on those topics by another human who is just as passionate & critical about their worldviews as you are is one of the most healthy forms of communication we still have.
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:40 PM   #23

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

"Political correctness" is often nothing more but a way to pussyfoot around your beliefs and/or silence/deafen beliefs you disagree with. The moment you begin discrediting potentially valid worldviews for the sake of not offending people who are involved with another worldview, you INSTANTLY spark a degenerative slope of propagating echo-chambers of safespace in place of critical thinking & the BEAUTY of being offended and challenged.

A large extension of this ideology, I think, boils down to SJWs, shining leftists and snowflakes alike don't see the positivity in being proven wrong. You cannot be 100% correct on 100% of the things you believe in. Being challenged on those topics by another human who is just as passionate & critical about their worldviews as you are is one of the most healthy forms of communication we still have.
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:45 PM
Nicholas

I find it odd that there have been a few posts talking as if political correctness is a left-wing invention. I've always viewed it as a term used by the right to shut down the argument, not the other way around. I've never heard a left-wing commentator dismiss a right-wing person's views as politically correct rubbish? Quite the other way around.

How are we defining politically correct? Equal rights for all & the end of minority discrimination? We would all be for that would we not?
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:45 PM   #24

Nicholas

I find it odd that there have been a few posts talking as if political correctness is a left-wing invention. I've always viewed it as a term used by the right to shut down the argument, not the other way around. I've never heard a left-wing commentator dismiss a right-wing person's views as politically correct rubbish? Quite the other way around.

How are we defining politically correct? Equal rights for all & the end of minority discrimination? We would all be for that would we not?

Unread 03-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:

I already laid out what I thought but instead of sticking to the discussion you made up a what if scenario. You can scroll up and tell me my fault in logic.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote:

You define being politically correct that way. I define it as your definition being the shield you use to avoid actual debate. Your last 3 questions exemplifies the problem with pc.
Unread 03-26-2017, 12:54 PM   #25

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:

I already laid out what I thought but instead of sticking to the discussion you made up a what if scenario. You can scroll up and tell me my fault in logic.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote:

You define being politically correct that way. I define it as your definition being the shield you use to avoid actual debate. Your last 3 questions exemplifies the problem with pc.
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Well anyone can be under the umbrella of political correctness despite what groups you fall into, but recently I've seen this "Political correctness" brigade being leaps more popular in the social justice warrior/millennial left movements, which led me to quote who I did in my original post. Though you are completely correct legitimately anyone can be a little pc bitch.

I'd also like to note that I think soft political correctness is alright, because at the same time I'm bashing these fucks I also stand for baseline equality.. especially within groups like gays or minority races. I just also understand that the inclusion of soft political correctness & the atmosphere we're in today just breeds the echochamber ideology. We've gotta take the good with the bad I suppose
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:00 PM   #26

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:

Well anyone can be under the umbrella of political correctness despite what groups you fall into, but recently I've seen this "Political correctness" brigade being leaps more popular in the social justice warrior/millennial left movements, which led me to quote who I did in my original post. Though you are completely correct legitimately anyone can be a little pc bitch.

I'd also like to note that I think soft political correctness is alright, because at the same time I'm bashing these fucks I also stand for baseline equality.. especially within groups like gays or minority races. I just also understand that the inclusion of soft political correctness & the atmosphere we're in today just breeds the echochamber ideology. We've gotta take the good with the bad I suppose
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:10 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
You've lost me. How would you define it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post

This is why I don't like the term. It's way too vague hence my mentioning that we need to define it before we can even begin to debate it. Even then, what's the point? Wouldn't the time be better spent debating the social issues that it relates to in the first place.
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #27

Nicholas

Quote:
You've lost me. How would you define it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post

This is why I don't like the term. It's way too vague hence my mentioning that we need to define it before we can even begin to debate it. Even then, what's the point? Wouldn't the time be better spent debating the social issues that it relates to in the first place.

Unread 03-26-2017, 01:19 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

The point I was trying to make is that it is no less unreasonable--- for one to expect to not face consequences such as being fired from their job or being called a racist/homophobe/bigot (etc.) if they (especially as a public figure) use racial slurs or make disparaging comments towards LGBTQ or other minorities by the "PC" people ---as it is for me to expect to not face the Secret Service or some other consequence if I use my free speech in a certain way toward the President of the United States.
What's a "threat" can be subjective, and some people in minority groups perceive certain disparaging or insensitive statements to be just as threatening when it comes from high-profile and influential people. For example, it can be statistically proven that there has been a spike in hate crimes against people of certain ethnic backgrounds since Donald Trump has made disparaging comments against Muslims. So is it unreasonable for them to be "PC" about Donald Trump's choice of words?
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #28

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

The point I was trying to make is that it is no less unreasonable--- for one to expect to not face consequences such as being fired from their job or being called a racist/homophobe/bigot (etc.) if they (especially as a public figure) use racial slurs or make disparaging comments towards LGBTQ or other minorities by the "PC" people ---as it is for me to expect to not face the Secret Service or some other consequence if I use my free speech in a certain way toward the President of the United States.
What's a "threat" can be subjective, and some people in minority groups perceive certain disparaging or insensitive statements to be just as threatening when it comes from high-profile and influential people. For example, it can be statistically proven that there has been a spike in hate crimes against people of certain ethnic backgrounds since Donald Trump has made disparaging comments against Muslims. So is it unreasonable for them to be "PC" about Donald Trump's choice of words?
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
If you say "mexican immigrants are rapists and killers" and I call you a fascist based on that then you accuse me of being a PC "retard".
Call me a pedant, but that would make you an ethnicist, which does not necessarily make you a fascist. Of course, the opinion is still blatantly wrong, but misuse of terms like this annoys me.

Quote:
I get what you're saying, I think, but the problem is that banning disparaging comments has to be done consistently towards all groups or it doesn't make sense. And since literally everyone in the world belongs to some or another group, the only logical conclusion is to make it illegal to insult any group for any reason.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 03-26-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:25 PM   #29

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:
If you say "mexican immigrants are rapists and killers" and I call you a fascist based on that then you accuse me of being a PC "retard".
Call me a pedant, but that would make you an ethnicist, which does not necessarily make you a fascist. Of course, the opinion is still blatantly wrong, but misuse of terms like this annoys me.

Quote:
I get what you're saying, I think, but the problem is that banning disparaging comments has to be done consistently towards all groups or it doesn't make sense. And since literally everyone in the world belongs to some or another group, the only logical conclusion is to make it illegal to insult any group for any reason.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 03-26-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:33 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I don't see why the term fascist is not correct although the sentiment remains. Could you elaborate on why my opinion is blatantly wrong?
Unread 03-26-2017, 01:33 PM   #30

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I don't see why the term fascist is not correct although the sentiment remains. Could you elaborate on why my opinion is blatantly wrong?