Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > C.C.T.V. > Topical Lounge > Topical Archive
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default XplicitKontent Vs The doom - (XplicitKontent Wins 5-2)

XplicitKontent Vs The doom

Rules
Verses are due Friday, August 2nd.
1 Day Extensions may be available on request.
Verses must be 30-40 lines long.
Voting is 3-0 KO or First to 5.

Topic
Last Breath

@XplicitKontent @The doom
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #1

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default XplicitKontent Vs The doom - (XplicitKontent Wins 5-2)

XplicitKontent Vs The doom

Rules
Verses are due Friday, August 2nd.
1 Day Extensions may be available on request.
Verses must be 30-40 lines long.
Voting is 3-0 KO or First to 5.

Topic
Last Breath

@XplicitKontent @The doom

Unread 07-26-2013, 02:56 PM
The doom
Basic Member
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

Good luck fam @XplicitKontent
Unread 07-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #2

The doom
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

Good luck fam @XplicitKontent
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

You too @The doom should be a great one
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #3

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text

You too @The doom should be a great one
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 05:26 PM
The doom
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

I didn't get the voting thing tho. @EtH
Unread 07-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #4

The doom
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

I didn't get the voting thing tho. @EtH
Unread 07-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

If you get 3 votes in a row (making it 3-0), you win by KO (Knockout). If they get a vote in the middle (Making it say 2-1, 1-1, 3-1) etc, then it becomes first to 5.
Unread 07-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #5

Hubert Cumberdale

If you get 3 votes in a row (making it 3-0), you win by KO (Knockout). If they get a vote in the middle (Making it say 2-1, 1-1, 3-1) etc, then it becomes first to 5.

Unread 07-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

We awoke early morning, location Logar Province Afghanistan
0600 hours November 4th 2010 LT says "Route Clearance, That is the plan"
We left at 0800 our minds racing with thoughts of the possibility of death
completely unaware that one of us today would draw his last breath
On the road we hear our leader key the radio and speak a quote so free
Enemies wont get the best of me he said "we have a rendezvous with destiny"
20 kilometers from our missions beginning i felt my head spinning
This war is what we should be winning but I can never see an ending
I felt a swelling in my throat it almost made me choke emotions never clear
My hands started to shake I swallowed the feeling it was only fear
This is what we were born for, we must remain vigilant
nothing intricate about this profession the death of the enemy is imminent
Time to dismount there's no sound just the chirps of a small town
Today did not feel right, there was an unrest in the air that was unsettling
This war is for nothing it seems pointless for us to be meddling
My stomach churned as we patrolled the streets even though I wasn't hungry
But it was something that bugged me this surely couldn't be nothing
The streets seemed to disperse before our eyes people moving from the center
None would speak to us there's something wrong with this picture
We continued onward as I chewed on a starburst my thoughts harbored
at what could be waiting for us just a little bit farther
When suddenly a dreaded sound was heard all around
explosions and the crackle of gunfire filled the air aloud
We moved close together to protect our fellow brethren
time seemed to stop it seemed a minute could never end
Sergeant Jason McCluskey moved us to stack against a wall
after that what I saw was something I wish I didn't have to recall
He moved around the corner his rifle at the ready
His body unnerved he held it steady this was the man that lead me
seconds later I heard a pop followed by six more
My leader Jason McCluskey fell to his knees blood splatter on his core
he lifted his rifle with one hand and emptied his magazine
his face hit the dirt we grabbed him and dragged him off the scene
He laid in my arms back against the wall he spit out a stream of blood
despite the Scene above his eyes filled with streams of love
he pulled out a bundle of letters and said "give these to my son"
"Tell him I loved him and I'm sorry I couldn't be there since day one"
The team stood in disbelief, this was the man we thought could surpass death
Superman McCluskey said he loved his son as the words of his Last Breath
Unread 07-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #6

Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text

We awoke early morning, location Logar Province Afghanistan
0600 hours November 4th 2010 LT says "Route Clearance, That is the plan"
We left at 0800 our minds racing with thoughts of the possibility of death
completely unaware that one of us today would draw his last breath
On the road we hear our leader key the radio and speak a quote so free
Enemies wont get the best of me he said "we have a rendezvous with destiny"
20 kilometers from our missions beginning i felt my head spinning
This war is what we should be winning but I can never see an ending
I felt a swelling in my throat it almost made me choke emotions never clear
My hands started to shake I swallowed the feeling it was only fear
This is what we were born for, we must remain vigilant
nothing intricate about this profession the death of the enemy is imminent
Time to dismount there's no sound just the chirps of a small town
Today did not feel right, there was an unrest in the air that was unsettling
This war is for nothing it seems pointless for us to be meddling
My stomach churned as we patrolled the streets even though I wasn't hungry
But it was something that bugged me this surely couldn't be nothing
The streets seemed to disperse before our eyes people moving from the center
None would speak to us there's something wrong with this picture
We continued onward as I chewed on a starburst my thoughts harbored
at what could be waiting for us just a little bit farther
When suddenly a dreaded sound was heard all around
explosions and the crackle of gunfire filled the air aloud
We moved close together to protect our fellow brethren
time seemed to stop it seemed a minute could never end
Sergeant Jason McCluskey moved us to stack against a wall
after that what I saw was something I wish I didn't have to recall
He moved around the corner his rifle at the ready
His body unnerved he held it steady this was the man that lead me
seconds later I heard a pop followed by six more
My leader Jason McCluskey fell to his knees blood splatter on his core
he lifted his rifle with one hand and emptied his magazine
his face hit the dirt we grabbed him and dragged him off the scene
He laid in my arms back against the wall he spit out a stream of blood
despite the Scene above his eyes filled with streams of love
he pulled out a bundle of letters and said "give these to my son"
"Tell him I loved him and I'm sorry I couldn't be there since day one"
The team stood in disbelief, this was the man we thought could surpass death
Superman McCluskey said he loved his son as the words of his Last Breath
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 03:45 AM
The doom
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

Magians are people who used to worship fire, just in case.

[June 20th : 4:25 pm]

I had the heart shattering phone call, My brother, Zaid Shakir is all ill, I raced my heart beats to him with a terrified chill , sweat drawing pictures on him even though his face was still, for the first time I couldn’t hear his voice but his eyes said more than this paper could ever fill.

[June 21st: 12:10 am]
Like an evil, source-scouting, life-bounding, enemy. Cancer had torn his lungs and was willin to take Zaid away from me, and I attempted any well-proposed, suggested Remedy. In one night, I meditated till I achieved Samadhi, but for me Buddah had no single empathy. So, I lit a circle of fire around his diseased individual, summoned all Magians to cure his ailment with their ritual, chants being repeatedly murmured, the room was sparking with amazing visual, doors swung open n a light shone throw as the Godly usual, I thought a saviour is saving my brother it was immensely spiritual, but it was only the devil taking his steps in a gradual, manner, trynna penetrate my soul through weaknesses and instinctual, fear, what a filthy planner...So I abandoned the Satan and looked towards God, suddenly I acknowledged everyone, from Adam to Noah in the Arc, saw him feeling saved ready to embark, I saw Jesus elevating to heaven with his crucifixion mark, Moses splitting the sea to survive the pharaohs and the bites of the shark, And I screamed at Him, Why the fuck my brother was left in the dark! Why was this church and mosque only a landmark?! Where are you when I call upon you to cure his lung n keep the thump of his heart!

[June 21st: 5:30 am]

I had to accept Zaid was leaving an left his mark on the road with a solid sole, Long were the days of pain he spent inside his body’s wall, and long were the days he could feel sweetness inside his soul, an I realized I was selfish for clinchin to him just cuz I could see myself through him like a keyhole. So we all came around his death bed, I said “why shall the day of gathering be the day of parting?” He smiled faintly with a shaky voice n put all his heart in. “Your prayers worked, I can see with Noah I be riding, and I never leave your memory so why you asking”. Happiness filled me n said “Your memory is crystalized an be bound in a mould shall you leave home” and Alone and without his nest shall this phoenix flutter across the sun in this beautiful dawn, Love only knows its depth when the beloved is gone. So he looked above and smiled to pull his last breath, I guess this God will always be smiling at my earth.
Unread 07-31-2013, 03:45 AM   #7

The doom
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

Magians are people who used to worship fire, just in case.

[June 20th : 4:25 pm]

I had the heart shattering phone call, My brother, Zaid Shakir is all ill, I raced my heart beats to him with a terrified chill , sweat drawing pictures on him even though his face was still, for the first time I couldn’t hear his voice but his eyes said more than this paper could ever fill.

[June 21st: 12:10 am]
Like an evil, source-scouting, life-bounding, enemy. Cancer had torn his lungs and was willin to take Zaid away from me, and I attempted any well-proposed, suggested Remedy. In one night, I meditated till I achieved Samadhi, but for me Buddah had no single empathy. So, I lit a circle of fire around his diseased individual, summoned all Magians to cure his ailment with their ritual, chants being repeatedly murmured, the room was sparking with amazing visual, doors swung open n a light shone throw as the Godly usual, I thought a saviour is saving my brother it was immensely spiritual, but it was only the devil taking his steps in a gradual, manner, trynna penetrate my soul through weaknesses and instinctual, fear, what a filthy planner...So I abandoned the Satan and looked towards God, suddenly I acknowledged everyone, from Adam to Noah in the Arc, saw him feeling saved ready to embark, I saw Jesus elevating to heaven with his crucifixion mark, Moses splitting the sea to survive the pharaohs and the bites of the shark, And I screamed at Him, Why the fuck my brother was left in the dark! Why was this church and mosque only a landmark?! Where are you when I call upon you to cure his lung n keep the thump of his heart!

[June 21st: 5:30 am]

I had to accept Zaid was leaving an left his mark on the road with a solid sole, Long were the days of pain he spent inside his body’s wall, and long were the days he could feel sweetness inside his soul, an I realized I was selfish for clinchin to him just cuz I could see myself through him like a keyhole. So we all came around his death bed, I said “why shall the day of gathering be the day of parting?” He smiled faintly with a shaky voice n put all his heart in. “Your prayers worked, I can see with Noah I be riding, and I never leave your memory so why you asking”. Happiness filled me n said “Your memory is crystalized an be bound in a mould shall you leave home” and Alone and without his nest shall this phoenix flutter across the sun in this beautiful dawn, Love only knows its depth when the beloved is gone. So he looked above and smiled to pull his last breath, I guess this God will always be smiling at my earth.
Unread 08-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

I want to drop a vote on this but quick question. @EtH, The rules were MUST be 30-40 lines but @The doom only has 28.. now is that a DQ or what? Just asking so I know whether or not to vote
Unread 08-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #8

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

I want to drop a vote on this but quick question. @EtH, The rules were MUST be 30-40 lines but @The doom only has 28.. now is that a DQ or what? Just asking so I know whether or not to vote
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I'm alright with someone being 1 or 2 over/under. It wont effect the outcome over something so trivial you know.
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #9

Hubert Cumberdale

I'm alright with someone being 1 or 2 over/under. It wont effect the outcome over something so trivial you know.

Unread 08-02-2013, 06:01 AM
The doom
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

I actually didnt know how many lines that would come up to, so I put the text in an open battle and it said it was 39 lines so I thought that was enough. @Streetz Da Hood thanx for pointing that out. @EtH thanx for being lean with it.
Unread 08-02-2013, 06:01 AM   #10

The doom
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 26 Lost

I actually didnt know how many lines that would come up to, so I put the text in an open battle and it said it was 39 lines so I thought that was enough. @Streetz Da Hood thanx for pointing that out. @EtH thanx for being lean with it.