Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost
Default Young Thug is the most talented in the game

& april fools was yesterday so you know I aint jokin...

lyrically he aint fuckin with the greats, we all know that..but SONICALLY.. the delivery, the sound, his ability to create melodies...very rarely do I catch myself head noddin or shoulder struttin these days...dudes versatility, sonically, is crazy. the playability of his songs...he can make 1 song that bumps in the club, the car, the gym...like whos doin that shit these days?

fuck Lil Wayne..nigga jus dropped a doo doo ass mixtape

I'm officially on board with Young Thug & The Carter 6..especially after hearin this

Unread 04-02-2015, 07:38 AM   #1

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Default Young Thug is the most talented in the game

& april fools was yesterday so you know I aint jokin...

lyrically he aint fuckin with the greats, we all know that..but SONICALLY.. the delivery, the sound, his ability to create melodies...very rarely do I catch myself head noddin or shoulder struttin these days...dudes versatility, sonically, is crazy. the playability of his songs...he can make 1 song that bumps in the club, the car, the gym...like whos doin that shit these days?

fuck Lil Wayne..nigga jus dropped a doo doo ass mixtape

I'm officially on board with Young Thug & The Carter 6..especially after hearin this

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2015, 07:49 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

i mean yeah. its kinda cool

but there is no lyrics.. music and lyricism in rap are 2 diff thing, O.T. Genasis makes music as well as trinidad james okay.. but you not gonna see them preaching some shit like lupe or someone yaknow? rarely have i found someone that can do both, generally i just categorize them in 2 groups (rap artists/music makers)

i agree with half the shit your saying tho, an think he got a melodic thing going for him which is good since kid cant write for shit when it comes to any sort of meaning other than diddy bopping or somthing,

but yo the fact that someone has respect for the game refrains themselves back from saying half the shit ppl like this guy says, and to speak from personal experience the culture is what holds me back from even trying write something like that

dont fret tho.. umma bump this shit, just vibe'n even tho nigga aint even speaking english half the time.. it's w.e doe ahah

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-02-2015, 07:49 AM   #2

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

but there is no lyrics.. music and lyricism in rap are 2 diff thing, O.T. Genasis makes music as well as trinidad james okay.. but you not gonna see them preaching some shit like lupe or someone yaknow? rarely have i found someone that can do both, generally i just categorize them in 2 groups (rap artists/music makers)

i agree with half the shit your saying tho, an think he got a melodic thing going for him which is good since kid cant write for shit when it comes to any sort of meaning other than diddy bopping or somthing,

but yo the fact that someone has respect for the game refrains themselves back from saying half the shit ppl like this guy says, and to speak from personal experience the culture is what holds me back from even trying write something like that

dont fret tho.. umma bump this shit, just vibe'n even tho nigga aint even speaking english half the time.. it's w.e doe ahah

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post

you sound like a hater...Young Thug makes great music. I don't think Birdman would risk fuckin up his relationship with Lil Wayne if he was gonna gamble & lose on Young Thug.

& with the exception of like 3-4 bars, I heard everything he said crystal clear

to say he can't rap is disrespectful. Young Thug has BARS. just because you choose to ignore them & choose to hate won't change the fact that he can rap. ya'll think because niggas aint damn near crying on songs telling stories about their hardships or getting raped that they aint lyrical...lmfao...products of Drake

When I put ice on, I am sub zero
All of my niggas, they hard, call 'em beetles
Niggas was fake so I kept me a Ruger and reagles
Droppin' the top on the Bentley, I'm with the Birdman, yeah the eagle
Geeked out my mind, man I'm tripping out
I don't know none of these people

that was da last verse...again its not mind blowin.. he aint fuckin with the Jcoles Drakes & Kendricks but he found a lane & stuck to it. & the kid got bars

hate all you want

Carter 6 outsellin Carter 5
Unread 04-02-2015, 09:09 AM   #3

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post

you sound like a hater...Young Thug makes great music. I don't think Birdman would risk fuckin up his relationship with Lil Wayne if he was gonna gamble & lose on Young Thug.

to say he can't rap is disrespectful. Young Thug has BARS. just because you choose to ignore them & choose to hate won't change the fact that he can rap. ya'll think because niggas aint damn near crying on songs telling stories about their hardships or getting raped that they aint lyrical...lmfao...products of Drake

that was da last verse...again its not mind blowin.. he aint fuckin with the Jcoles Drakes & Kendricks but he found a lane & stuck to it. & the kid got bars

hate all you want

Unread 04-02-2015, 10:35 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

hate all you want

i didnt say he cdnt make music.. if you looked i agreed with half the shit you said lol, i just saying there are 2 kinda sections in the game, and hes one-sided but is doing good in it i suppose

you take me too literal bro lol, you cant say he speaking clear english 100% tho

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-02-2015, 10:35 AM   #4

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:

hate all you want

i didnt say he cdnt make music.. if you looked i agreed with half the shit you said lol, i just saying there are 2 kinda sections in the game, and hes one-sided but is doing good in it i suppose

you take me too literal bro lol, you cant say he speaking clear english 100% tho
Unread 04-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Glad you brought it up.

I laugh in people's faces when the say drakes dope and his lyrics are dope.. I reply back say that must mean u find young thug and lil wayne dope....I mean they rap about the same lame shit with simple similes..... Oh wait, just rhyming about how they own a Bentley drugs and fuck woman. I mean fuck that's so creative!!!

Lyricism is dead people just want beats and flow. Period

club banging simple minded square circles

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Whose ready for a fallacy? I listen to Gucci mane watovit

Unread 04-02-2015, 08:33 AM   #5

Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Glad you brought it up.

I laugh in people's faces when the say drakes dope and his lyrics are dope.. I reply back say that must mean u find young thug and lil wayne dope....I mean they rap about the same lame shit with simple similes..... Oh wait, just rhyming about how they own a Bentley drugs and fuck woman. I mean fuck that's so creative!!!

Lyricism is dead people just want beats and flow. Period

club banging simple minded square circles

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Whose ready for a fallacy? I listen to Gucci mane watovit

Unread 04-02-2015, 09:21 AM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

nothing to do with winning or losing, it's just Birdman's new boyfriend.. lol

Unread 04-02-2015, 09:21 AM   #6

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

nothing to do with winning or losing, it's just Birdman's new boyfriend.. lol

Unread 04-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

he's Birdmans new bf cuz he's gonna make Birdman a lot of money

if he hasnt already

^^from that video you can tell dude would do w/e it took to be where he's at today...he's smarter than ya'll give him credit for. & he's decent at rappin
Unread 04-02-2015, 09:33 AM   #7

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

he's Birdmans new bf cuz he's gonna make Birdman a lot of money

if he hasnt already

^^from that video you can tell dude would do w/e it took to be where he's at today...he's smarter than ya'll give him credit for. & he's decent at rappin
Unread 04-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

It looks like u hatin thats all. I can say dude makes great music n in the same breath he aint in my Top 10-20 and probably never will be. But hes got somethin few have
Unread 04-02-2015, 10:43 AM   #8

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

It looks like u hatin thats all. I can say dude makes great music n in the same breath he aint in my Top 10-20 and probably never will be. But hes got somethin few have
Unread 04-02-2015, 02:41 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
....What? Aids, and a record deal?

Y'all into some lame rappers, yo.

Unread 04-02-2015, 02:41 PM   #9

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
....What? Aids, and a record deal?

Y'all into some lame rappers, yo.

Unread 04-02-2015, 12:03 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I been told you niggas Young Thug was dope music wise.

This old news mah nigg
Unread 04-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #10

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I been told you niggas Young Thug was dope music wise.

This old news mah nigg

Tags
comment