Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-29-2019, 11:18 AM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
if u wanna snitch someone out for vote beggin, just man up and fuckin do it then, quit this 'ooh one of u begged and everyone knows it' bullshit, show some proof or stfu
We've been over this time and again. I can't prove it. Student, however, can pull my chat logs if he wishes and use that as proof.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:18 AM   #41

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text

Quote:
if u wanna snitch someone out for vote beggin, just man up and fuckin do it then, quit this 'ooh one of u begged and everyone knows it' bullshit, show some proof or stfu
We've been over this time and again. I can't prove it. Student, however, can pull my chat logs if he wishes and use that as proof.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:19 AM
Ginge
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
then stfu
u know full well sayin its one of us but not specifyin is u tryna stir like a bitch
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:19 AM   #42

Ginge
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 124 text

Quote:
then stfu
u know full well sayin its one of us but not specifyin is u tryna stir like a bitch
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:20 AM
Ice Bear

Quote:
then stfu
I don't have to say who. At this point, it's fairly obvious.

Unread 05-29-2019, 11:20 AM   #43

Ice Bear

Quote:
then stfu
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:24 AM
Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
its fairly obvious from the fact u been tellin nicklesh i begged and tellin me that he begged and tellin the mods that u think neither of us are above it that u aint nothin but a bullshitting arselicking shitstirrer, either name who begged u for a vote or fuck off lmao
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:24 AM   #44

Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
its fairly obvious from the fact u been tellin nicklesh i begged and tellin me that he begged and tellin the mods that u think neither of us are above it that u aint nothin but a bullshitting arselicking shitstirrer, either name who begged u for a vote or fuck off lmao
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:29 AM
Ice Bear

Quote:
I didn't tell a mod I didn't see either of you above it. I told a mod that I told Nick I didn't see either of you being above it. Big fat difference. You obviously didn't read the message if that's how you interpreted it.

I told Nick that you've begged in the past, based on what I've heard.

I told you that Nick begged.

I told you that Nick is a vet who used to frequent the site on a different account and was known for begging then.

I told Nick you have been accused of biting and begging in the past.

I told g u t s that I told Nick I didn't see either of you being above it.

Take from the above what you will.

Unread 05-29-2019, 11:29 AM   #45

Ice Bear

Quote:
I didn't tell a mod I didn't see either of you above it. I told a mod that I told Nick I didn't see either of you being above it. Big fat difference. You obviously didn't read the message if that's how you interpreted it.

I told you that Nick is a vet who used to frequent the site on a different account and was known for begging then.

Unread 05-29-2019, 11:34 AM
Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:

i take that u aint nothin but a shitstirrin bitch

any claims of me bitin and beggin votes are 100 percent bullshit, and i dont beleive u heard them from anyone else, u just pulling shit out of ur arse

what u omitted is u tried tellin me nicklesh was tryna buy a vote, tallin nicklesh the same about me at the same time tryna stir

then thought u were clever postin that 'one of us' tried 2 buy votes

and wehn a mod confronted u u made up whatever the fuck u could lmao

u just making shit up fam

u aint even mention nick havin another account 2 me lmao

this how stupid this bitch is, he lying 2 me about what he told me that i can just go back and read ahaha

good luck 2 ur crew dealin with this pathetic fuckin stirrin

take some of this energy and learn 2 write a rhymin multi, ur last battle is fuckin embarrassin cuz
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:34 AM   #46

Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:

any claims of me bitin and beggin votes are 100 percent bullshit, and i dont beleive u heard them from anyone else, u just pulling shit out of ur arse

what u omitted is u tried tellin me nicklesh was tryna buy a vote, tallin nicklesh the same about me at the same time tryna stir

this how stupid this bitch is, he lying 2 me about what he told me that i can just go back and read ahaha

take some of this energy and learn 2 write a rhymin multi, ur last battle is fuckin embarrassin cuz
Unread 05-29-2019, 11:39 AM
Ice Bear

Quote:

I can't remember everything I said. I was 95% positive I told you Nick had a second account.

I'm not a "stupid bitch" for thinking I said something I didn't.

I didn't omit the vote buying, I just didn't address it, because we've already covered this is a lie.

Yeah, I was told you bit and asked for votes, but you'll never fuckin believe it, so there's no point in trying.

I do believe you in saying that the claims are bullshit, though. I can't see you biting. Begging, maybe, but definitely not biting.

Unread 05-29-2019, 11:39 AM   #47

Ice Bear

Quote:

I can't remember everything I said. I was 95% positive I told you Nick had a second account.

I'm not a "stupid bitch" for thinking I said something I didn't.

I didn't omit the vote buying, I just didn't address it, because we've already covered this is a lie.

Yeah, I was told you bit and asked for votes, but you'll never fuckin believe it, so there's no point in trying.

I do believe you in saying that the claims are bullshit, though. I can't see you biting. Begging, maybe, but definitely not biting.
Unread 05-29-2019, 12:08 PM
Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

this webspinnin bitch dont have the right 2 be talkin shit on anyones name
i aint never begged anythin other than a fair vote
and da only lie i ever told was claimin my cock was only 6 feet long cause it fit the rhymescheme
but thats artistic license innit
if u wanna take dis shit any further send me a battle
stupid bitch lol
Unread 05-29-2019, 12:08 PM   #48

Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

and da only lie i ever told was claimin my cock was only 6 feet long cause it fit the rhymescheme
stupid bitch lol
Unread 05-29-2019, 12:36 PM
Ice Bear

Quote:
stupid bitch lol
In any event, whether we agree or not, can we at least agree that this shit derailed way too fuckin much?

Unread 05-29-2019, 12:36 PM   #49

Ice Bear

Quote:
stupid bitch lol
In any event, whether we agree or not, can we at least agree that this shit derailed way too fuckin much?
Unread 05-30-2019, 07:31 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

few more pointers -

1. the flak that this shit strung along kinda got the battle it's due attention and instant votes.

2. the flak got me a bad rep before battle and post it too.

3. the only name i went on letsbeef with was my current one and that was way back in 2008s

4. how the fuck do i delete my account??

:|

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrathchild View Post
few more pointers -

1. the flak that this shit strung along kinda got the battle it's due attention and instant votes.

3. the only name i went on letsbeef with was my current one and that was way back in 2008s

wait, Ginge never sent me a non blind to begin with :|
Unread 05-30-2019, 07:31 AM   #50

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

few more pointers -

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrathchild View Post
few more pointers -

wait, Ginge never sent me a non blind to begin with :|