Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-10-2013, 07:54 PM
MalikSum
Basic Member
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Check Me Out!!

Uh Family Never Close I'm Out Here Alone Tryna Make A Buck, I Got That 4 Leaf Clover But No Luck. Uh Uh Uh Everyday It's A Must That I Hustle Hanging With My Real Nigga's But I Don't Trust Em. Hoes Everywhere Let's Twist Em. They Split My Swisher's Smoke Em Up So Good Then Fuck Em Time To Turn Up So I'm Sipping On This Syrup I'm Like Hold Up I'm About To Throw Up Call Em Up & Let Em Know I'm About To Re-Up Lord I'm Only Trying To Grab That Extra Life Bonus I'm Counting Money Like I got Them Hicups. Blood Stains No Gangsta Just A Plain WhiteBoy Chasing Paper Give The World A Shock With My Taser & I'm Shinning So Red. I Claim I'm A Lazer. They Saying " Malik Open Your Eyes" But What They Don't Know Is That I'm Watching Em With My 3rd Eye, I Kill Em On Sight They Walking Through Darkness Trying To Find A Light. I Wonder Why They Hating On Me? What They See Is What They LIke That's What Momma Always Told Me. The Blocks Hot & I Keep My Swagger On Lock Got Them Niggas Carrying Glocks, I'm #1 In This Motherfucker Watch Me Take My Shots It's Like I'm Skipping Rocks Throw That Shit Up Now Watch It Drop!! Uh I'm On This New Shit Try Me Out I Do Tricks, I Do Flips, I'm Super Fly Hello Beautiful They Call Me Malik & If You Havent Heard I keep Shit Tight Getting Pussy On My Flights Same Shit Diffrent Night. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck It. Struggling Every Minute Every Hour On The Clock Pushing My Hardest Trying To Get Myself Out The Dark No Telling What My Mind Came Across, Malik Take Your Ass To Sleep Counting This Money I Can Never Sleep. Big Houses, Big Cars & Bad Bitches I Might Not Even Get But I'm Not Even Going To Trip. Yeah! Yeah! Life Goes So Fast I Need Some Light Traffic I See A Great Oppitortunity So Ima Snatch It. Uh Yeah.
Unread 06-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #1

MalikSum
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Check Me Out!!

Uh Family Never Close I'm Out Here Alone Tryna Make A Buck, I Got That 4 Leaf Clover But No Luck. Uh Uh Uh Everyday It's A Must That I Hustle Hanging With My Real Nigga's But I Don't Trust Em. Hoes Everywhere Let's Twist Em. They Split My Swisher's Smoke Em Up So Good Then Fuck Em Time To Turn Up So I'm Sipping On This Syrup I'm Like Hold Up I'm About To Throw Up Call Em Up & Let Em Know I'm About To Re-Up Lord I'm Only Trying To Grab That Extra Life Bonus I'm Counting Money Like I got Them Hicups. Blood Stains No Gangsta Just A Plain WhiteBoy Chasing Paper Give The World A Shock With My Taser & I'm Shinning So Red. I Claim I'm A Lazer. They Saying " Malik Open Your Eyes" But What They Don't Know Is That I'm Watching Em With My 3rd Eye, I Kill Em On Sight They Walking Through Darkness Trying To Find A Light. I Wonder Why They Hating On Me? What They See Is What They LIke That's What Momma Always Told Me. The Blocks Hot & I Keep My Swagger On Lock Got Them Niggas Carrying Glocks, I'm #1 In This Motherfucker Watch Me Take My Shots It's Like I'm Skipping Rocks Throw That Shit Up Now Watch It Drop!! Uh I'm On This New Shit Try Me Out I Do Tricks, I Do Flips, I'm Super Fly Hello Beautiful They Call Me Malik & If You Havent Heard I keep Shit Tight Getting Pussy On My Flights Same Shit Diffrent Night. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck It. Struggling Every Minute Every Hour On The Clock Pushing My Hardest Trying To Get Myself Out The Dark No Telling What My Mind Came Across, Malik Take Your Ass To Sleep Counting This Money I Can Never Sleep. Big Houses, Big Cars & Bad Bitches I Might Not Even Get But I'm Not Even Going To Trip. Yeah! Yeah! Life Goes So Fast I Need Some Light Traffic I See A Great Oppitortunity So Ima Snatch It. Uh Yeah.
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The rhyming was a little bit basic. Try and beef up the rhyme scheme and get a little bit more complexity going. With these kind of "self hype" drops, you cant leave TOO much feedback. You should try and pick out a specific topic beforehand, even if it was generic like drug use or love or something, it will allow you to practise sticking to the topic and elevate through that. An alright drop none the less though, keep posting.

@MalikSum
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #2

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The rhyming was a little bit basic. Try and beef up the rhyme scheme and get a little bit more complexity going. With these kind of "self hype" drops, you cant leave TOO much feedback. You should try and pick out a specific topic beforehand, even if it was generic like drug use or love or something, it will allow you to practise sticking to the topic and elevate through that. An alright drop none the less though, keep posting.

@MalikSum