Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Default My appreciation thread.

Alright, well.. I've been helped by a large sum of you on this site. So here's my thank you to all the people who've made me 10 times better than when I came to this site.

1. @Dirty Work: You get my number 1 because you were the 1 to go out on a limb to get me into ACs. I was basically a nobody and you seen some potential no one else did. Thanks for believing I could actually do something good around here.

2. @UnEtH: EtH was a big help with me fixing a lot of my issues texting. He was not afraid to call out my flaws, knowing it would help me in the long run. Whether it was my wordy set-ups, bad wording, whatever.. he called me out on it to make me a better battler. Also, he has been a big help in the ACs becoming the crew we've become.

3. @Manhattan: Manhattan gets my 3rd spot because he has to sit there and read all my bars (lol).. Nah, dude's been a HUGE help in fixing my wording issue, taking time out of his day to read my stuff and tell me what needs work. Without him I wouldn't be half as good as I was, always admired his text game.

4. @Agonize: Another one in the category w/ Manhattan. Numerous times this dude has read my bars, critiqued/helped me form them into something better. Me and him coming up around the same time, he's been a big influence to kick up my elevation.

5. @RULE: Even know I've never been a crew affiliate of RULE, dude's always seemed to believe in me/help me when I needed it if the ACs weren't around. Whether it's giving me feedback on some shit, or telling me what I need to improve as a battler. I've always admired RULE's text since I came to this site, studying his style, realizing how to form a real hard-hitting punch.

6. @GRizzEAT: Even know Grizz is M.I.A at the moment, hope he's good. This dude helped me HUGE when I came to this site. Me and Grizz talked a lot in the PM, another one who I spawned my text-game off of. I feel he brings a unique style to the game, and he really helped me find my way of thinking.

7. @Lockhart: Me and Lockhart, being the young-guns in ACs seemed to get a long very well. Me and him have been elevating together and helping each-other down this run. And if I didn't call, I knew one of us would be the #GCUnderdogs in this past year. Been a big inspiration with that huge run and we can only get better from here.

8. @Letum: Another dude who's been a huge help within my progressive texting. He's helped me break down bars, or even just shooting the shit over PM. Seemed to grow a close bond w/ this dude over my time here. Another big factor in my elevation.

9. ALL the AC fam: I know a lot of us don't speak too often, but you guys are always a big part. Whether it's just the momentum boost seeing that ''ACs'' in the comment section, or breaking down some bars for me in the forums. You guys are a huge help, and I want to thank you all.

This is no particular order of favoritism, just want to get a list to show these people who've been a big help for me. LB community, whether I hate you or not (Cough/CakedOut) you'se give me that drive to keep battling. Everyone keep doing their thing.. - Out
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #1

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text

Default My appreciation thread.

Alright, well.. I've been helped by a large sum of you on this site. So here's my thank you to all the people who've made me 10 times better than when I came to this site.

1. @Dirty Work: You get my number 1 because you were the 1 to go out on a limb to get me into ACs. I was basically a nobody and you seen some potential no one else did. Thanks for believing I could actually do something good around here.

2. @UnEtH: EtH was a big help with me fixing a lot of my issues texting. He was not afraid to call out my flaws, knowing it would help me in the long run. Whether it was my wordy set-ups, bad wording, whatever.. he called me out on it to make me a better battler. Also, he has been a big help in the ACs becoming the crew we've become.

3. @Manhattan: Manhattan gets my 3rd spot because he has to sit there and read all my bars (lol).. Nah, dude's been a HUGE help in fixing my wording issue, taking time out of his day to read my stuff and tell me what needs work. Without him I wouldn't be half as good as I was, always admired his text game.

4. @Agonize: Another one in the category w/ Manhattan. Numerous times this dude has read my bars, critiqued/helped me form them into something better. Me and him coming up around the same time, he's been a big influence to kick up my elevation.

5. @RULE: Even know I've never been a crew affiliate of RULE, dude's always seemed to believe in me/help me when I needed it if the ACs weren't around. Whether it's giving me feedback on some shit, or telling me what I need to improve as a battler. I've always admired RULE's text since I came to this site, studying his style, realizing how to form a real hard-hitting punch.

6. @GRizzEAT: Even know Grizz is M.I.A at the moment, hope he's good. This dude helped me HUGE when I came to this site. Me and Grizz talked a lot in the PM, another one who I spawned my text-game off of. I feel he brings a unique style to the game, and he really helped me find my way of thinking.

7. @Lockhart: Me and Lockhart, being the young-guns in ACs seemed to get a long very well. Me and him have been elevating together and helping each-other down this run. And if I didn't call, I knew one of us would be the #GCUnderdogs in this past year. Been a big inspiration with that huge run and we can only get better from here.

8. @Letum: Another dude who's been a huge help within my progressive texting. He's helped me break down bars, or even just shooting the shit over PM. Seemed to grow a close bond w/ this dude over my time here. Another big factor in my elevation.

9. ALL the AC fam: I know a lot of us don't speak too often, but you guys are always a big part. Whether it's just the momentum boost seeing that ''ACs'' in the comment section, or breaking down some bars for me in the forums. You guys are a huge help, and I want to thank you all.

This is no particular order of favoritism, just want to get a list to show these people who've been a big help for me. LB community, whether I hate you or not (Cough/CakedOut) you'se give me that drive to keep battling. Everyone keep doing their thing.. - Out
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Right back at you homie. You know you're that dude. Whether its comin up with some dope concepts in the battles or postin some off the wall ridiculous shit in the forums. It's just part of bein in the family. Good shit.
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #2

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Right back at you homie. You know you're that dude. Whether its comin up with some dope concepts in the battles or postin some off the wall ridiculous shit in the forums. It's just part of bein in the family. Good shit.

Unread 10-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Aggo

^I say the same thing everytime I see that picture of you and think about your weedio.
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #3

Aggo

^I say the same thing everytime I see that picture of you and think about your weedio.

Unread 10-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Dude can't make an appreciation thread because no one gives a shit about a kumar looking nigga.
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #4

Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Dude can't make an appreciation thread because no one gives a shit about a kumar looking nigga.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Aggo

I assume Shabat Shalom means "my mouth is stuffed with"...somethin like that?
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #5

Aggo

I assume Shabat Shalom means "my mouth is stuffed with"...somethin like that?

Unread 10-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You know the dude's got stalker tendencies w/ them weird stories of his ''crush''.. Being weird w/ Lock's name and now jacking Jason's status. Weird ass little boy.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #6

Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You know the dude's got stalker tendencies w/ them weird stories of his ''crush''.. Being weird w/ Lock's name and now jacking Jason's status. Weird ass little boy.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

This thread isn't about ''receiving'' you little dickhead. It's about thanking people who've helped me, you thrive for attention with your dumb antics that you think are comical. You're a 16 year old kid, you don't know shit about shit. You lock yourself in your room all day and stalk girls. You think you're ''living that life.'' You need a reality check Kumar, keep posting gifs of moldy asses clapping like that's not begging for attention. Or how about you send me another PM asking me to help you cause your crush answered you on a fake email or someshit beginning me to not ignore it. You are one weird, lonely, little boy.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #7

Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

This thread isn't about ''receiving'' you little dickhead. It's about thanking people who've helped me, you thrive for attention with your dumb antics that you think are comical. You're a 16 year old kid, you don't know shit about shit. You lock yourself in your room all day and stalk girls. You think you're ''living that life.'' You need a reality check Kumar, keep posting gifs of moldy asses clapping like that's not begging for attention. Or how about you send me another PM asking me to help you cause your crush answered you on a fake email or someshit beginning me to not ignore it. You are one weird, lonely, little boy.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Aggo

Hah! Did you immediately change your status when O called you out on swagger jackin' Jason?
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #8

Aggo

Hah! Did you immediately change your status when O called you out on swagger jackin' Jason?

Unread 10-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Rant

@GRizzEAT @AfterThought and myself all use variants of RULE's writing style.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #9

Rant

@GRizzEAT @AfterThought and myself all use variants of RULE's writing style.

Unread 10-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

If I wanted to receive something out of this thread, I'd make one like: ''WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF MY TEXT GAME.'' I don't give a shit how people take this, no one even has to answer. It's simply a testament of my gratefulness. Now go back to being weird.
Unread 10-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #10

Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

If I wanted to receive something out of this thread, I'd make one like: ''WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF MY TEXT GAME.'' I don't give a shit how people take this, no one even has to answer. It's simply a testament of my gratefulness. Now go back to being weird.

Tags
gcunderdogs