Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

like I said DGW .. what the fuck these niggas can give you? When the last time @Dave battled or did anything but trolls the forum .. smh .. i'd gladly make an exception and battle dave so I can wipe the floor with his ass on my way out the door
Unread 07-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #31

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

like I said DGW .. what the fuck these niggas can give you? When the last time @Dave battled or did anything but trolls the forum .. smh .. i'd gladly make an exception and battle dave so I can wipe the floor with his ass on my way out the door

Unread 07-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Complete out of the blue claim here.
Out of the Bleu......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
That's not a fact at all.

We have IV, Fame, That Tony the tiger guy and others. that i can't think of off the top....
You forgot probably the best of the bunch... Illimit and Real Talk.
Unread 07-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #32

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Complete out of the blue claim here.
Out of the Bleu......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
That's not a fact at all.

We have IV, Fame, That Tony the tiger guy and others. that i can't think of off the top....
You forgot probably the best of the bunch... Illimit and Real Talk.

Unread 07-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post
You're aware that I'm actually living up to the mod spot I've been given, and unlike you am doing a little bit more than making a thread once in a while?

Also, I battled in a recent tournament and got to like the semi finals?

How about you?
Unread 07-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #33

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post
You're aware that I'm actually living up to the mod spot I've been given, and unlike you am doing a little bit more than making a thread once in a while?

Also, I battled in a recent tournament and got to like the semi finals?

How about you?

Unread 07-11-2014, 07:22 PM
NatsHubby
Banned
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Fiji reached the finals
Unread 07-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #34

NatsHubby
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby

Fiji reached the finals
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

That was before mine, and if mine isn't considered recent enough...
Unread 07-11-2014, 07:27 PM   #35

Hubert Cumberdale

That was before mine, and if mine isn't considered recent enough...

Unread 07-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Rant

@Crysis, I told you ten pages, easy. Half way there.

As a side note, in what way am I reaching? He clearly said to Crysis "You can think of something to finish that bar." This obviously implies that he wants Crysis to construct the finish to the bar that he posted, for what you claim, was feedback.

Secondly, people have mentioned that live battlers are receiving written help from others. And that may be true, Fiji Osa has contacted me on multiple occasions for concepts. But, does that make it acceptable for a live battler to use the bars of others? Of course not. That is a clear indication of someone who shouldn't be involved in a rap battling format.
Unread 07-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #36

Rant

@Crysis, I told you ten pages, easy. Half way there.

As a side note, in what way am I reaching? He clearly said to Crysis "You can think of something to finish that bar." This obviously implies that he wants Crysis to construct the finish to the bar that he posted, for what you claim, was feedback.

Secondly, people have mentioned that live battlers are receiving written help from others. And that may be true, Fiji Osa has contacted me on multiple occasions for concepts. But, does that make it acceptable for a live battler to use the bars of others? Of course not. That is a clear indication of someone who shouldn't be involved in a rap battling format.

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Fiji Osa

Jack made sure that my anime references were correct .. but I never asked him to write and or finish a bar .. blank knows this so lets not waste time on dry snitching

as far as @Dave i am glad that @Pugz pays you to do such an outstanding job moderating .. you do get paid right?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

that moment you realize that LB is all @Dave has
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #37

Fiji Osa

Jack made sure that my anime references were correct .. but I never asked him to write and or finish a bar .. blank knows this so lets not waste time on dry snitching

as far as @Dave i am glad that @Pugz pays you to do such an outstanding job moderating .. you do get paid right?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

that moment you realize that LB is all @Dave has

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Rant

No one's dry snitching. I don't care if you ask me to toss you some concepts. Apparently, no one else does either.
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #38

Rant

No one's dry snitching. I don't care if you ask me to toss you some concepts. Apparently, no one else does either.

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Fiji Osa

never did but you are dry snitching folk
Unread 07-11-2014, 09:18 PM   #39

Fiji Osa

never did but you are dry snitching folk

Unread 07-11-2014, 09:31 PM