Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-24-2015, 06:44 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exZACHly View Post
Well i'm all for anything that will help the overall activity on this site...with that being said:

1) Will those 'top 3 or 4 crews' (including yours) be on board? I think what Godbody had mentioned about like 6 man crews would be the best way to go...that way your whole team is involved in crew battle and let's be honest as of right now crews with 10+ people aren't helping anything

2) Are these heads that have been basically inactive for a while going to all of sudden be coming back to battle because of this? A lot of people just don't battle regularly anymore (they'll pop in for Tournaments and stuff like a Title is all they care about, and not really interested in just doing this for fun like they once did) Maybe it's the competition level they want or something i dunno, Better battles need to happen more often

3) Will it just be smaller versions of who can recruit the top members and just stack a squad? Crews need more balance, The 'members' in some crews could be leaders and capo's elsewhere

Not trying to be negative here, but like you said individuals have the power. People should just want to come to a rap battle site, and i dunno...actually battle. Good to see there are some people that actually still care about LB and i applaud any attempts to help out though.

I hope you choke to death on a stray pubic hair, faggot.
Unread 07-24-2015, 06:44 PM   #21

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Well i'm all for anything that will help the overall activity on this site...with that being said:

1) Will those 'top 3 or 4 crews' (including yours) be on board? I think what Godbody had mentioned about like 6 man crews would be the best way to go...that way your whole team is involved in crew battle and let's be honest as of right now crews with 10+ people aren't helping anything

2) Are these heads that have been basically inactive for a while going to all of sudden be coming back to battle because of this? A lot of people just don't battle regularly anymore (they'll pop in for Tournaments and stuff like a Title is all they care about, and not really interested in just doing this for fun like they once did) Maybe it's the competition level they want or something i dunno, Better battles need to happen more often

3) Will it just be smaller versions of who can recruit the top members and just stack a squad? Crews need more balance, The 'members' in some crews could be leaders and capo's elsewhere

Not trying to be negative here, but like you said individuals have the power. People should just want to come to a rap battle site, and i dunno...actually battle. Good to see there are some people that actually still care about LB and i applaud any attempts to help out though.

Unread 07-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

I think my main objective right now is to get those bigger crews on board, mostly because it's going to be hard as fuck to do that. Even I don't want to leave Higher Education and start another crew, as I fucking love HE, and I understand that others will feel the same about their respective crews. I think the main thing we should realize at this point is that it's not really about having a top crew right now, as I detailed in the OP, it's about starting something that can lead to a better LB, and if I need to set aside my personal feelings so that everyone on here can have a better experience I'm very down to do that.

Right now I'm just brainstorming name ideas if I'm going to be creating a new crew, as well as considering starting a new one on a multi. But we're in the HELLA early stages of this, no one should expect even slight results yet. In fact, it's kind of fucking awesome that @Godbody, @Shodan, and @Punk have taken initiative to start their own crews as well as @SplitSouls for reaching out of that Free Agent status to build up better rosters.

Quote:
I think that once this pops off people will be more inclined to battle, most definitely. I've almost 100% lost my fire to even sit down and write battle bars, its literally just boring to me now. But when Higher Education vs D1E was announced? I was turning a 16 bar verse into Sistine artwork. It's that drive that I think will be placed into all the inactive battlers that will make this shit more active again, and that drive comes with having a real REASON to write some bars.

Quote:
I'm sure it will be at first, that's very very normal. What's going to make this movement dynamic is when all the dope heads are taken and dudes are stalking the "Welcome!" forums for new blood to train and help elevate into a super soldier for their squad, because they HAVE to do that. It's sink or swim, and once all the amazing swimmers hit the finish line its up to the leaders to train more swimmers. Or at least, that's what I'm expecting as of now.

Quote:
Nah def, this is really what we need. Once phase 2 goes on and more crews are made and built up, phase 3 will be released. Phase three will be heavily battle oriented, and I'm attempting to save up some prizes right now so that I can host some good crew tournaments. With that being said, I was homeless as fuck up until like a week ago.. lmao. So if anyone would like to donate any form of prize that could be given out please feel free to private message me.

Last edited by Babylon; 07-24-2015 at 09:08 PM.
Unread 07-24-2015, 09:05 PM   #22

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:

I think my main objective right now is to get those bigger crews on board, mostly because it's going to be hard as fuck to do that. Even I don't want to leave Higher Education and start another crew, as I fucking love HE, and I understand that others will feel the same about their respective crews. I think the main thing we should realize at this point is that it's not really about having a top crew right now, as I detailed in the OP, it's about starting something that can lead to a better LB, and if I need to set aside my personal feelings so that everyone on here can have a better experience I'm very down to do that.

Right now I'm just brainstorming name ideas if I'm going to be creating a new crew, as well as considering starting a new one on a multi. But we're in the HELLA early stages of this, no one should expect even slight results yet. In fact, it's kind of fucking awesome that @Godbody, @Shodan, and @Punk have taken initiative to start their own crews as well as @SplitSouls for reaching out of that Free Agent status to build up better rosters.

Quote:
I think that once this pops off people will be more inclined to battle, most definitely. I've almost 100% lost my fire to even sit down and write battle bars, its literally just boring to me now. But when Higher Education vs D1E was announced? I was turning a 16 bar verse into Sistine artwork. It's that drive that I think will be placed into all the inactive battlers that will make this shit more active again, and that drive comes with having a real REASON to write some bars.

Quote:
I'm sure it will be at first, that's very very normal. What's going to make this movement dynamic is when all the dope heads are taken and dudes are stalking the "Welcome!" forums for new blood to train and help elevate into a super soldier for their squad, because they HAVE to do that. It's sink or swim, and once all the amazing swimmers hit the finish line its up to the leaders to train more swimmers. Or at least, that's what I'm expecting as of now.

Quote:
Nah def, this is really what we need. Once phase 2 goes on and more crews are made and built up, phase 3 will be released. Phase three will be heavily battle oriented, and I'm attempting to save up some prizes right now so that I can host some good crew tournaments. With that being said, I was homeless as fuck up until like a week ago.. lmao. So if anyone would like to donate any form of prize that could be given out please feel free to private message me.

Last edited by Babylon; 07-24-2015 at 09:08 PM.
Unread 07-24-2015, 09:42 PM
exZACHly
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Take your god damn meds Billy lol

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Yeah Babylon you def make some good points, I'll have to see how this goes
Unread 07-24-2015, 09:42 PM   #23

exZACHly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 323 audio / 474 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Take your god damn meds Billy lol

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Yeah Babylon you def make some good points, I'll have to see how this goes
Unread 07-24-2015, 11:59 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Said the guy in the single biggest crew on the site at present. You're part of the problem, faggot.
i been there since day one.. that's just loyalty, all the flashy color titles have left

noone's said it cdnt change?

guess Mr. Hyde back around

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 07-24-2015, 11:59 PM   #24

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
Said the guy in the single biggest crew on the site at present. You're part of the problem, faggot.
i been there since day one.. that's just loyalty, all the flashy color titles have left

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Fidel Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
i been there since day one.. that's just loyalty,
Unread 07-25-2015, 12:17 AM   #25

Fidel Z

Quote:
i been there since day one.. that's just loyalty,

Unread 07-25-2015, 12:18 AM
Rant

Quote:

How about you hyde the pussy you're showing right now. Ho.
Unread 07-25-2015, 12:18 AM   #26

Rant

Quote:

Unread 07-25-2015, 12:54 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

someone give my alt exclusive so the Lyrical Intelligence Agency can begin recruiting.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 07-25-2015, 12:54 AM   #27

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

someone give my alt exclusive so the Lyrical Intelligence Agency can begin recruiting.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 07-25-2015, 12:56 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

I should fire up on of my two multis and do some shit. I haven't written a battle in a long time.
Unread 07-25-2015, 12:56 AM   #28

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

I should fire up on of my two multis and do some shit. I haven't written a battle in a long time.
Unread 07-25-2015, 01:49 AM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
only if you eat it.. all pun intended

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 07-25-2015, 01:49 AM   #29

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
only if you eat it.. all pun intended
Unread 07-25-2015, 02:06 AM
Rant

I love Vietnamese food.
Unread 07-25-2015, 02:06 AM   #30

Rant