Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

He may have seemed dope, most of his dope shit was probably bitten from old LB verses, honestly.
Unread 12-04-2017, 05:30 PM   #31

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

He may have seemed dope, most of his dope shit was probably bitten from old LB verses, honestly.

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prob View Post
I had a dude names Rohaan Rane that added me as a friend on facebook (indian dude) and referred me to a battle page called hip hop immortals. That the same dude?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

he seemed pretty dope. what is he a habitual alias creator?
Yeah, he's a 4Chan-esque troll and sexual predator that continues to come back on multiple accounts. He's permabanned of course but people can be quite suspicious. Don't stress it.
Unread 12-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #32

Nicholas

Quote:
I had a dude names Rohaan Rane that added me as a friend on facebook (indian dude) and referred me to a battle page called hip hop immortals. That the same dude?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

he seemed pretty dope. what is he a habitual alias creator?
Yeah, he's a 4Chan-esque troll and sexual predator that continues to come back on multiple accounts. He's permabanned of course but people can be quite suspicious. Don't stress it.

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Prob
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

damn, Ive heard of the biters and trolls creating multiple accounts but sex offender? lmao, how in the hell did yall expose him for that. He was treated like a God on that Facebook page. And whoever he was biting from was damn good. I swear the moderator of that page went by the nickname Skizzo but Im not positive. Facebook name was Will Porter I believe.
Unread 12-04-2017, 05:39 PM   #33

Prob
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 2 text

damn, Ive heard of the biters and trolls creating multiple accounts but sex offender? lmao, how in the hell did yall expose him for that. He was treated like a God on that Facebook page. And whoever he was biting from was damn good. I swear the moderator of that page went by the nickname Skizzo but Im not positive. Facebook name was Will Porter I believe.
Unread 12-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Aggo

Skizz is from here too. Also a known ghostwriter so to could also be getting bars from him. Rohaan has some ability but has been caught cheating multiple times so it's hard to take at face value.
Unread 12-04-2017, 05:43 PM   #34

Aggo

Skizz is from here too. Also a known ghostwriter so to could also be getting bars from him. Rohaan has some ability but has been caught cheating multiple times so it's hard to take at face value.

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Prob
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

yup i just checked and the name is Skizzo. I just kno ive seen that name on here as well.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

he posted this about a month ago. maybe its something that was jacked and someone will recognize it.

The legendary clash between Skizzo and Rohaan. For those who missed it
SKIZZO:-
…..They Tell Me…..
Skizzo.. What happened?.... You “USED TO JUST UP AND THEN MURDER THEIR DREAMS”...
Iigh, Fuggit…..
I said, Welcome…. To the “ExeCUTIONERS DUNGEON” - THE SERVICE IS FREE”... You Really Thought you “imPROVED FROM THE STUFF THAT YA LEARNED WIT THE SCHEMES”.. Till I “Pull the plug on that operation”.... & If ya “FUZES IS BUZZIN”? YA CIRCUITS GET TWEAKED”.. Nigga I’ll fuckin “Steal On ANYTHING You Got In Store”.. No “LOOTERS TO COME IN SUBURBANS N JEEPS”, Cause what Ima “SHOOTS” NOT PRODUCTIONS”.. I’ll “Whip Up Somethin Fire”, Then “Air This Clip LIVE” With more “DOOM & DESTRUCTION” Than the “NEWS WIT THE COVERAGE OF FERGUSON STREETS”!!!//(1)
& The Vatoz?..... More of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE”.. We wouldnt see these “Kids Carrying 9’s”, In a “GROUP OF SUM SLUTS, OR SOME SURROGATE TEENS”.. “Bitch, I Got This In The Bag”, Like “POODLES IN CLUTCHES & PURSES TO SLEEP”, Even Brought some “Concrete Evidence For The Body”... My Follow “THROUGH IS DISGUSTIN - WE’RE PURGIN THE STREETS”, So tag ya friends, call ya Ex’s, Hell even Ya “First-Mate’ll See More Dead Men Walkin, On Deck”, Than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S”!!!//(2)
… See Ro, You Should’ve “Orchestrated Some Sound Judgment”.. No “MUSIC PERCUSSIONS INSERTED IN BEATS”, Cause I’m bout to give you a “Hellova #Death Sentence”..... My Nigga, “LUCIFER'S JUDGMENT & VERDICT IS... ME”, My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED”, So it Don’t matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN” …. I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES”.. & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”... Like what Prince Charming “DO WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN”//(3)
…& I Give A Fuck who you train with, Anything ya “TUTORS COULD COME WIT”?.....“berMUDA DISRUPTIONS” - THEIR “CURRENT” IS WEAK”, But since yall “USED TO THAT RUB’ISH LIKE JERGENS IT SEEMS”?... Then the way I “Take Anything They Structure By Storm”.. The Entire “HOUSTON WOULD RUMMAGE IN SEARCH WITH THEIR FLEETS”, I’m the one you “DETERMINED TO BEAT?”... Biiiittcchhhh...Thats the same day the #BlackLivesMatter “GROUP WOULD JUST UP & WORK WIT POLICE”!!!(4)
…So Try to “Grill Me With A Few Steaks”?... Then Grab the “JUICE & SOME MUFFINS” - MAKE SURE TO GET PEAS”, See This “DUDE IS JUST LUNCH” & WE’RE SERVIN A FEAST”, Yall Think this “DUFUS IS TOUGH CAUSE HE WORKS HIS OBLIQUES?” Then They’ll know This fucking “Body Is An Ab-solution”, W/o “DOIN SUM CRUNCHES FOR CERTAIN PHYSIQUES”, & When I “Do A Number On This Head To Head”?... Its only gonna Further “PROVE THAT YOU CHUMPS SHOULD JUST WORSHIP DA BEAST”!!!//(5)
… No Matter what, You have to admit, I mean….. “LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME”.....
Niggaaaa… We Seen so much “Water under your bridges” I was like…. How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON?... WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT”... So All those gunplay stories? We “Dont Believe You, Flat Out!”.... Muthafucka Ima Need some “PROOF WHEN DISCUSSIN THOSE MURKEST BELIEFS”! ... I’ll “Put The Heat To Ya Old Flame”... No “FUEL & COMBUSTION” - “THE FURNACE HAS PEAKED!”... Cause To “Top it Off? We Seen More Patch Ups”, Than A “ROOF IN CONSTRUCTION - WHEN WORKIN WITH LEAKS”.. So after this? It’ll even have “Usain, He’s Bound to Barrier!” No Athletic “MOVES WHEN HE JUMPS WITH A PERFECT TECHNIQUE”!!!//(6) … (You Sayin He’s Bound To Bury Her)
See, Rohaan Thought “If Ikea Couple Setups? We’ll See His Downfall”... But Bitch You shoulda “KNEW THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE WORTHLESS & CHEAP”, Cause If I put these personals out?... We bout to have more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK, IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULLA NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH”... I mean, We wouldnt have seen a bigger “Under Cover Snake”, If “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES”, Cause that “Public Affair Involves More Characters” Than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS”!!!//(7)
.. Nigga I’ll put the “Heat To Ya Eye Candy”, Like those “FUMES FROM THE OVEN?” - DESSERTS AND SOME TREATS”.. Think Koolaid Man Commercial… See This “DUDE AH GET “PUNCH’D” IF HE “BURSTS ON THE SCENE”, Yall really thought This “False Idols Shocking God?”.... Nah, This Fake “ZEUS WOULD GET DUSTED” - LIKE SERVANTS IN GREECE”... Mannnn… FUCK!! These Bitch niggas started trippin… & Now I Gotta “Send More Baggage Over-Heads” Than if he “FLEW WIT HIS LUGGAGE & PURCHASED A SEAT”!!!//(8)
The fact that “YOU’VE BEEN A PUPPET? - IS KERMIT & TEA”..... But Since you wanted to “Brush Up With Death”?... Lemme give you a “CLUE HOW IM SCRUBBIN THESE GERMS FROM MY TEETH”... See, All Those “RUMORS? - REDUNDANT”.. You aint seen the “FEW THAT WAS PUBLISHED? - THEY HEARD THAT THE STREAK” Was Cleaner Than “USIN THE SPONGES - DETERGENTS AND BLEACH”, & I Bet Money This “Asshole Will Never Bump Into His Baby”, Like a “UNION OF HUSBANDS IN SEARCH & IN HEAT”!!//(9)
S’why As Soon as He Accepted?…
I Said Lets “Iron out the Wrinkles”... Grab A “SUIT OR A TUX - & MAKE SURE THAT ITS CLEAN”, Then Check This “Body I Brought To The Table”.. & If you in the “MOOD TO GET CUT? IM THE SURGEON TO MEET”.. See your “CansAre Coming Out Today”... But These “TUMORS ARE STUCK IN EACH WORD THAT I SPEAK” …So Just to show yall this “Body Is Lightwork”?... The “ROOM IS LIT UP WIT THE NURSES IN TEAMS”... & Ima bring the “Tray Out For More Of An “Opening Act’ Than if I was “aPPROVED TO CONDUCT IN A SURGERY SUITE”!!!//(10)
#DEATH #SKIZZO #BBE
Unread 12-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #35

Prob
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

yup i just checked and the name is Skizzo. I just kno ive seen that name on here as well.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

he posted this about a month ago. maybe its something that was jacked and someone will recognize it.

The legendary clash between Skizzo and Rohaan. For those who missed it
SKIZZO:-
…..They Tell Me…..
Skizzo.. What happened?.... You “USED TO JUST UP AND THEN MURDER THEIR DREAMS”...
Iigh, Fuggit…..
I said, Welcome…. To the “ExeCUTIONERS DUNGEON” - THE SERVICE IS FREE”... You Really Thought you “imPROVED FROM THE STUFF THAT YA LEARNED WIT THE SCHEMES”.. Till I “Pull the plug on that operation”.... & If ya “FUZES IS BUZZIN”? YA CIRCUITS GET TWEAKED”.. Nigga I’ll fuckin “Steal On ANYTHING You Got In Store”.. No “LOOTERS TO COME IN SUBURBANS N JEEPS”, Cause what Ima “SHOOTS” NOT PRODUCTIONS”.. I’ll “Whip Up Somethin Fire”, Then “Air This Clip LIVE” With more “DOOM & DESTRUCTION” Than the “NEWS WIT THE COVERAGE OF FERGUSON STREETS”!!!//(1)
& The Vatoz?..... More of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE”.. We wouldnt see these “Kids Carrying 9’s”, In a “GROUP OF SUM SLUTS, OR SOME SURROGATE TEENS”.. “Bitch, I Got This In The Bag”, Like “POODLES IN CLUTCHES & PURSES TO SLEEP”, Even Brought some “Concrete Evidence For The Body”... My Follow “THROUGH IS DISGUSTIN - WE’RE PURGIN THE STREETS”, So tag ya friends, call ya Ex’s, Hell even Ya “First-Mate’ll See More Dead Men Walkin, On Deck”, Than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S”!!!//(2)
… See Ro, You Should’ve “Orchestrated Some Sound Judgment”.. No “MUSIC PERCUSSIONS INSERTED IN BEATS”, Cause I’m bout to give you a “Hellova #Death Sentence”..... My Nigga, “LUCIFER'S JUDGMENT & VERDICT IS... ME”, My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED”, So it Don’t matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN” …. I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES”.. & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”... Like what Prince Charming “DO WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN”//(3)
…& I Give A Fuck who you train with, Anything ya “TUTORS COULD COME WIT”?.....“berMUDA DISRUPTIONS” - THEIR “CURRENT” IS WEAK”, But since yall “USED TO THAT RUB’ISH LIKE JERGENS IT SEEMS”?... Then the way I “Take Anything They Structure By Storm”.. The Entire “HOUSTON WOULD RUMMAGE IN SEARCH WITH THEIR FLEETS”, I’m the one you “DETERMINED TO BEAT?”... Biiiittcchhhh...Thats the same day the #BlackLivesMatter “GROUP WOULD JUST UP & WORK WIT POLICE”!!!(4)
…So Try to “Grill Me With A Few Steaks”?... Then Grab the “JUICE & SOME MUFFINS” - MAKE SURE TO GET PEAS”, See This “DUDE IS JUST LUNCH” & WE’RE SERVIN A FEAST”, Yall Think this “DUFUS IS TOUGH CAUSE HE WORKS HIS OBLIQUES?” Then They’ll know This fucking “Body Is An Ab-solution”, W/o “DOIN SUM CRUNCHES FOR CERTAIN PHYSIQUES”, & When I “Do A Number On This Head To Head”?... Its only gonna Further “PROVE THAT YOU CHUMPS SHOULD JUST WORSHIP DA BEAST”!!!//(5)
… No Matter what, You have to admit, I mean….. “LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME”.....
Niggaaaa… We Seen so much “Water under your bridges” I was like…. How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON?... WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT”... So All those gunplay stories? We “Dont Believe You, Flat Out!”.... Muthafucka Ima Need some “PROOF WHEN DISCUSSIN THOSE MURKEST BELIEFS”! ... I’ll “Put The Heat To Ya Old Flame”... No “FUEL & COMBUSTION” - “THE FURNACE HAS PEAKED!”... Cause To “Top it Off? We Seen More Patch Ups”, Than A “ROOF IN CONSTRUCTION - WHEN WORKIN WITH LEAKS”.. So after this? It’ll even have “Usain, He’s Bound to Barrier!” No Athletic “MOVES WHEN HE JUMPS WITH A PERFECT TECHNIQUE”!!!//(6) … (You Sayin He’s Bound To Bury Her)
See, Rohaan Thought “If Ikea Couple Setups? We’ll See His Downfall”... But Bitch You shoulda “KNEW THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE WORTHLESS & CHEAP”, Cause If I put these personals out?... We bout to have more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK, IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULLA NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH”... I mean, We wouldnt have seen a bigger “Under Cover Snake”, If “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES”, Cause that “Public Affair Involves More Characters” Than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS”!!!//(7)
.. Nigga I’ll put the “Heat To Ya Eye Candy”, Like those “FUMES FROM THE OVEN?” - DESSERTS AND SOME TREATS”.. Think Koolaid Man Commercial… See This “DUDE AH GET “PUNCH’D” IF HE “BURSTS ON THE SCENE”, Yall really thought This “False Idols Shocking God?”.... Nah, This Fake “ZEUS WOULD GET DUSTED” - LIKE SERVANTS IN GREECE”... Mannnn… FUCK!! These Bitch niggas started trippin… & Now I Gotta “Send More Baggage Over-Heads” Than if he “FLEW WIT HIS LUGGAGE & PURCHASED A SEAT”!!!//(8)
The fact that “YOU’VE BEEN A PUPPET? - IS KERMIT & TEA”..... But Since you wanted to “Brush Up With Death”?... Lemme give you a “CLUE HOW IM SCRUBBIN THESE GERMS FROM MY TEETH”... See, All Those “RUMORS? - REDUNDANT”.. You aint seen the “FEW THAT WAS PUBLISHED? - THEY HEARD THAT THE STREAK” Was Cleaner Than “USIN THE SPONGES - DETERGENTS AND BLEACH”, & I Bet Money This “Asshole Will Never Bump Into His Baby”, Like a “UNION OF HUSBANDS IN SEARCH & IN HEAT”!!//(9)
S’why As Soon as He Accepted?…
I Said Lets “Iron out the Wrinkles”... Grab A “SUIT OR A TUX - & MAKE SURE THAT ITS CLEAN”, Then Check This “Body I Brought To The Table”.. & If you in the “MOOD TO GET CUT? IM THE SURGEON TO MEET”.. See your “CansAre Coming Out Today”... But These “TUMORS ARE STUCK IN EACH WORD THAT I SPEAK” …So Just to show yall this “Body Is Lightwork”?... The “ROOM IS LIT UP WIT THE NURSES IN TEAMS”... & Ima bring the “Tray Out For More Of An “Opening Act’ Than if I was “aPPROVED TO CONDUCT IN A SURGERY SUITE”!!!//(10)
#DEATH #SKIZZO #BBE
Unread 12-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Bleu

Sweet baby jesus those lines are stretched lol :grass:

What's good Prob if you are Prob (we got trust issues cuz Rohan's weird)
Unread 12-04-2017, 06:38 PM   #36

Bleu

Sweet baby jesus those lines are stretched lol :grass:

What's good Prob if you are Prob (we got trust issues cuz Rohan's weird)

Unread 12-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Wats good Prob if you are Prob (we got trust issues cuz Rohan's weird)
Unread 12-04-2017, 09:41 PM   #37

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Wats good Prob if you are Prob (we got trust issues cuz Rohan's weird)
Unread 12-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
So I'm the illogical one to believe that someone who was known on another site, now gone without a shred of proof, has returned after 10 years of inactivity, only to find threads he literally can't read without joining the site prior, is the one posting in this thread?
you can read them without logging on now.:grass:
Unread 12-04-2017, 11:14 PM   #38

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
So I'm the illogical one to believe that someone who was known on another site, now gone without a shred of proof, has returned after 10 years of inactivity, only to find threads he literally can't read without joining the site prior, is the one posting in this thread?
you can read them without logging on now.:grass:

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Prob
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

look man, i am who i say i am. Period. I understand you guys have history with dealing with people who really arent who they say they are. Since ive been here in the last 24 hours Ive sent messages to Illokwent and Larkin. I even sent Larkin a message on chat while he was active and he logged off shortly after. I dont wanna be put into this weird categpry of questionable characters. I am Problem from Goldmic. I was in a crew with Larkin and Phroxen called Ear Responsible/ Flawless Oracles. Makes me feel like a sucker that i have to go to these lengths to actually prove i am who i say i am.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I still have the written lyrics of the verse i battled Larkin with. I still have the written lyrics i have in a crew battle against Illokwent's crew Hierogifted. This is ridiculous. lol
Unread 12-05-2017, 12:05 AM   #39

Prob
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

look man, i am who i say i am. Period. I understand you guys have history with dealing with people who really arent who they say they are. Since ive been here in the last 24 hours Ive sent messages to Illokwent and Larkin. I even sent Larkin a message on chat while he was active and he logged off shortly after. I dont wanna be put into this weird categpry of questionable characters. I am Problem from Goldmic. I was in a crew with Larkin and Phroxen called Ear Responsible/ Flawless Oracles. Makes me feel like a sucker that i have to go to these lengths to actually prove i am who i say i am.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I still have the written lyrics of the verse i battled Larkin with. I still have the written lyrics i have in a crew battle against Illokwent's crew Hierogifted. This is ridiculous. lol
Unread 12-05-2017, 12:25 AM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:

Here's a test. Did you ever battle a dude named lockdown and how did you do?and also send me a message on FB bro under your acct . That way I can vouch for you bro.. it's hard here because we get wierd aliases from Gmic all the time and it gets disheartening when they aren't who they say they were.
Unread 12-05-2017, 12:25 AM   #40

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:

Here's a test. Did you ever battle a dude named lockdown and how did you do?and also send me a message on FB bro under your acct . That way I can vouch for you bro.. it's hard here because we get wierd aliases from Gmic all the time and it gets disheartening when they aren't who they say they were.

Tags
blacklivesmatter, death, lolwhothefuckcares, pussysdrip