Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-23-2018, 03:05 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
Word up, this is what i thought gee. Like i thought studio would be better then house equipment, man i was a pro with cool edit pro but i cant seem to get that anymore for free ye i know its audition now, but.. man walks into studio throws down some cash an be'z like make my tracks sound radio quality, then spits on the beats, i thought thats how it a go down, but i guess not.. Punk says no. Yea i know how to make dope tracks an good quality stuff sound quality wise but still... prolly not as good as people who have a whole studio and do that shit as a job every day.. anyways.. sup blue hows lyf.

BTW what is "trackouts" bro i just get it off youtube, i got heaps of beats, r u telling me that if u go into a studio with an mp3 file beat that when they go to use it, it like all fucks up an sounds shit?

Hmmm... i would have thought they would know how to do shit.

Ur fucking garbage at tracks rant what r u even talking bout, im more better with tracks den u.

Again wtf is "track outs"... iv got tracks written up, iv got like two whole mixtapes written up lyrics to beats.. from youtube, but i aint got nothing to record with and all that anymore, well i do but not pro shit like i use to, so i was just thinking why fuck around buying all the equipment an paying monthy to use a program to record when u can just go studio an have like a real proper quality CD/ album made even with a cover an all that.. graphic designs an stuff too.. no what i mean?

Appreciate all ur feedback guys.. but not you rant..
I can get you a torrent for a decent DAW. Pretty much anything you want. Pro Tools, Studio One, Reaper. I'm not sure about Cool Edit though

In the long run buying your own shit is probably more cost effective but a studio is definitely convenient. Track outs are basically the project file for a beat.. So each instrument / VST is on a track of it's own which lets you can customize the mix on the beat for what you're trying to do with your vocals on the track. With an mp3 you have no control over the mix of the beat just the mix of your vocals over the beat.
Unread 10-23-2018, 03:05 PM   #21

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Word up, this is what i thought gee. Like i thought studio would be better then house equipment, man i was a pro with cool edit pro but i cant seem to get that anymore for free ye i know its audition now, but.. man walks into studio throws down some cash an be'z like make my tracks sound radio quality, then spits on the beats, i thought thats how it a go down, but i guess not.. Punk says no. Yea i know how to make dope tracks an good quality stuff sound quality wise but still... prolly not as good as people who have a whole studio and do that shit as a job every day.. anyways.. sup blue hows lyf.

BTW what is "trackouts" bro i just get it off youtube, i got heaps of beats, r u telling me that if u go into a studio with an mp3 file beat that when they go to use it, it like all fucks up an sounds shit?

Hmmm... i would have thought they would know how to do shit.

Ur fucking garbage at tracks rant what r u even talking bout, im more better with tracks den u.

Again wtf is "track outs"... iv got tracks written up, iv got like two whole mixtapes written up lyrics to beats.. from youtube, but i aint got nothing to record with and all that anymore, well i do but not pro shit like i use to, so i was just thinking why fuck around buying all the equipment an paying monthy to use a program to record when u can just go studio an have like a real proper quality CD/ album made even with a cover an all that.. graphic designs an stuff too.. no what i mean?

Appreciate all ur feedback guys.. but not you rant..
I can get you a torrent for a decent DAW. Pretty much anything you want. Pro Tools, Studio One, Reaper. I'm not sure about Cool Edit though

In the long run buying your own shit is probably more cost effective but a studio is definitely convenient. Track outs are basically the project file for a beat.. So each instrument / VST is on a track of it's own which lets you can customize the mix on the beat for what you're trying to do with your vocals on the track. With an mp3 you have no control over the mix of the beat just the mix of your vocals over the beat.

Unread 10-24-2018, 06:47 AM
Supsie

Thanks for explaining bleu
Unread 10-24-2018, 06:47 AM   #22

Supsie

Thanks for explaining bleu

Unread 10-24-2018, 10:22 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I have. Currently in one now working on the new album. Whatcha need to know

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

@supsie if you need beats with trackouts instead of paying someone 200 plus for one online, holler at me
Unread 10-24-2018, 10:22 AM   #23

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

I have. Currently in one now working on the new album. Whatcha need to know

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

@supsie if you need beats with trackouts instead of paying someone 200 plus for one online, holler at me
Unread 10-24-2018, 02:29 PM
lllllllllllll

Your average Trackouts cost from $50-$100

Exclusive rights may cost 200 but normally not for no damn trackouts only.
Unread 10-24-2018, 02:29 PM   #24

lllllllllllll

Your average Trackouts cost from $50-$100

Exclusive rights may cost 200 but normally not for no damn trackouts only.

Unread 10-24-2018, 04:11 PM
Supsie

Wtf is the point of trackouts tho cause you hear a beat an write words to it, to flow with it dopely an correctly, it seems weird doing it the other way round changing the beat to suit lyrics, you gots to be on beat an flow with it ride the wave. I don't see how moving the beat around once lyrics r done would even sound legit.
Unread 10-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #25

Supsie

Wtf is the point of trackouts tho cause you hear a beat an write words to it, to flow with it dopely an correctly, it seems weird doing it the other way round changing the beat to suit lyrics, you gots to be on beat an flow with it ride the wave. I don't see how moving the beat around once lyrics r done would even sound legit.

Unread 10-24-2018, 04:40 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I have. Currently in one now working on the new album. Whatcha need to know[COLOR=Silver]

[/COLOR @Supsie if you need beats with trackouts instead of paying someone 200 plus for one online, holler at me
This is @Punk 's connect btw @Supsie he taught Punk everything he knows
Unread 10-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #26

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I have. Currently in one now working on the new album. Whatcha need to know[COLOR=Silver]

[/COLOR @Supsie if you need beats with trackouts instead of paying someone 200 plus for one online, holler at me
Unread 10-24-2018, 05:07 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
No ones ever taught me anything about music, whore mouth. Especially on LB.
Unread 10-24-2018, 05:07 PM   #27

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
No ones ever taught me anything about music, whore mouth. Especially on LB.

Unread 10-24-2018, 05:15 PM
Bleu

Quote:
Not like changing the pattern of the beat but changing how the beat is mixed to accommodate your vocals.
Unread 10-24-2018, 05:15 PM   #28

Bleu

Quote:
Not like changing the pattern of the beat but changing how the beat is mixed to accommodate your vocals.

Unread 10-24-2018, 05:25 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

There's a studio down in Albany that I'm allowed to use. I should probably take an advantage of that one day.
Unread 10-24-2018, 05:25 PM   #29

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

There's a studio down in Albany that I'm allowed to use. I should probably take an advantage of that one day.
Unread 10-25-2018, 02:07 AM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
BRO HOLD UP how did i miss this, yea get it for me dawg if u can, that b dope..
Unread 10-25-2018, 02:07 AM   #30

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
BRO HOLD UP how did i miss this, yea get it for me dawg if u can, that b dope..