Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Jatho Sups
Ranked #-- this Season
9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin: Australia
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
yungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!yungcheef
Ranked #-- this Season
9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars9.64/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Nova Scotia, Canada

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-30-2017, 10:51 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Son of Dubai - Im not even gonna lie... I have no idea who you are fam.

But ive cam'd up with Silva before. Actually, me and her still talk. Always have. She told me she used to have this HUGE crush on me but was scared to tell me. Thats tha chula tho. Love that girl to death.

And Eth-

Dayum nigga. I didnt even know all that about Soul. I had never done a tinychat battle before n neither did he. So we did our first one ever in Hha & he got me. We never did text but I think I woulda got him if we did. Just never got around to avenging it after he started becoming all famous n shit lol. Now he a battle scene celebrity. Ive been on most of those sites you mentioned too.

Hey any of you remember a site called Six Shot?...

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I was around at the time. Vandahl did nothing but get clowned on the forums, fam. No one was rating him.

He had like 3 tourny wins that I helped him get didnt he? Idr how many but it was a few. Especially at the time he had battled n beat Reefer, I believe. How would that make sense fam?

Im not saying he didnt get clowned. But he was definitely rated somewhere.

But again.. semantics. Its possible I overstated it a bit there. It was like 7 years ago. Excuse my foggy memory lol
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #91

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

@Son of Dubai - Im not even gonna lie... I have no idea who you are fam.

But ive cam'd up with Silva before. Actually, me and her still talk. Always have. She told me she used to have this HUGE crush on me but was scared to tell me. Thats tha chula tho. Love that girl to death.

And Eth-

Dayum nigga. I didnt even know all that about Soul. I had never done a tinychat battle before n neither did he. So we did our first one ever in Hha & he got me. We never did text but I think I woulda got him if we did. Just never got around to avenging it after he started becoming all famous n shit lol. Now he a battle scene celebrity. Ive been on most of those sites you mentioned too.

Hey any of you remember a site called Six Shot?...

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I was around at the time. Vandahl did nothing but get clowned on the forums, fam. No one was rating him.

He had like 3 tourny wins that I helped him get didnt he? Idr how many but it was a few. Especially at the time he had battled n beat Reefer, I believe. How would that make sense fam?

Im not saying he didnt get clowned. But he was definitely rated somewhere.

But again.. semantics. Its possible I overstated it a bit there. It was like 7 years ago. Excuse my foggy memory lol
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:02 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Punk :*

Aka Clippy Clip aka Paperclip aka my other names
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:02 AM   #92

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Punk :*

Aka Clippy Clip aka Paperclip aka my other names

Unread 12-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ohhhhhh shit!!!!!!

My nigga paperclip wtf bro Its been a HELLOVA long time. How da hell you been slut?
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:10 AM   #93

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Ohhhhhh shit!!!!!!

My nigga paperclip wtf bro Its been a HELLOVA long time. How da hell you been slut?
Unread 01-02-2018, 08:48 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

@Skizzo dont come in here with some vague trump speech.

First of all you and I know both know your history, even from lyrical threats. Your entire bs lately is you being a fraud, reporting me and trying to destroy my group. You clearly ducked and made this elaborte comment how you are "retiring" from battle two days before the event. Then come back to battlong a week later, throwing shots like your the best who did fhis. That you created this style of battling, discrediting the mole you came from. Im not in your group so u know i can't show the proof how i like.. But nigga u "train" text battlers and make it seem that u created the style. The whole thing. U openly said it, then come here with a speech like you some innocent bystander. Noone here really participate in the FB battle realm so they dont understand how shit goes. You're a fraud bro fr fr. Not one time if those kids asked me to write their bars in such a format and convince them I created it. As kf its the form acceptable. Because if they really wanted to know the truth we can send them both groups as they can witness for themselves. The same niggas u buddy buddy with are the same ones calling u out on your shit. When they do, u report them. Shut down their Facebook accounts and have ppl of fear if they said anything about you. Nigga u order 97 pizzas to a niggas house just because he exposed u. Unlike them im here at LB. I can and will call u out. Reporting our facebooks didnt stop shit. Kimmy is #TeamTWP trust me i know all your ways. Everything u hid, deleted, did and blackmailed to cover your tracks i have proof of. Everything... If that attachement button was available then your tune would be different.. In the mean time.. Hold that L.. Continue to duck me and gimme a reason to spend an entire day releasing the screenshots

Duck ass

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Your attempt to look innocent here is hilarious. Especially since 4 or 5 pages of comments from mfers who dknt know 95% of what's going on.. So again, there wouldnt be a post if there wasn't proof of ya bs.. I brought u here for a reason.. Bait season.. U can't report me here bitch. Yah..

Duck ass.. Hold that L..

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 01-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #94

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text

First of all you and I know both know your history, even from lyrical threats. Your entire bs lately is you being a fraud, reporting me and trying to destroy my group. You clearly ducked and made this elaborte comment how you are "retiring" from battle two days before the event. Then come back to battlong a week later, throwing shots like your the best who did fhis. That you created this style of battling, discrediting the mole you came from. Im not in your group so u know i can't show the proof how i like.. But nigga u "train" text battlers and make it seem that u created the style. The whole thing. U openly said it, then come here with a speech like you some innocent bystander. Noone here really participate in the FB battle realm so they dont understand how shit goes. You're a fraud bro fr fr. Not one time if those kids asked me to write their bars in such a format and convince them I created it. As kf its the form acceptable. Because if they really wanted to know the truth we can send them both groups as they can witness for themselves. The same niggas u buddy buddy with are the same ones calling u out on your shit. When they do, u report them. Shut down their Facebook accounts and have ppl of fear if they said anything about you. Nigga u order 97 pizzas to a niggas house just because he exposed u. Unlike them im here at LB. I can and will call u out. Reporting our facebooks didnt stop shit. Kimmy is #TeamTWP trust me i know all your ways. Everything u hid, deleted, did and blackmailed to cover your tracks i have proof of. Everything... If that attachement button was available then your tune would be different.. In the mean time.. Hold that L.. Continue to duck me and gimme a reason to spend an entire day releasing the screenshots

Duck ass

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Your attempt to look innocent here is hilarious. Especially since 4 or 5 pages of comments from mfers who dknt know 95% of what's going on.. So again, there wouldnt be a post if there wasn't proof of ya bs.. I brought u here for a reason.. Bait season.. U can't report me here bitch. Yah..

Duck ass.. Hold that L..

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2018, 08:50 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post

Duck ass
Then why did you post this thread on our “lost” ass site? You expected us to understand something then tell us how we won’t understand.

You have to decide which direction you’re going to take the next time you make a thread.
Unread 01-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #95

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Duck ass
Then why did you post this thread on our “lost” ass site? You expected us to understand something then tell us how we won’t understand.

You have to decide which direction you’re going to take the next time you make a thread.

Unread 01-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Y'all really need to stfu .. I dont text battle on FB, I video battle for one. For two, to my knowledge I was informed you but from LB @Skizzo and so if you read the thread its a question, isnt it?

@Esso before I even know of LB I been was doing that format. Way on RR. I sent a screenshot to prove time dates because of the thread made in the group. But again, shit talking from mfs who has no clue what's going on in threads. Period. Im not gonna take hours to post several screenshots just to inform u whatever u want to know..I dont have time for that. U can join the group, inbox me whatever. Idgaf about Skizzo rep. Not when he asking ppl to destroy my group and rep. Got that screenshot too..

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post

is there an option to post imgs? No. Befote there has been. Again, not my fault LB has changed its format. Why would I makr a random thread? What attention? Aint shit going here my group is 10x more active then this place. Who decide to click the thread? So that sounds dumb af .. Seriously. Who takes up for someone for no reason? When u should be neutral because it has nothing to do with you. Your point in commenting here? Can u not provide the answer to my question? Are h the accusers? No? Sounds like ur the mf wanting attention. Tah

Unread 01-02-2018, 09:04 AM   #96

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Y'all really need to stfu .. I dont text battle on FB, I video battle for one. For two, to my knowledge I was informed you but from LB @Skizzo and so if you read the thread its a question, isnt it?

@Esso before I even know of LB I been was doing that format. Way on RR. I sent a screenshot to prove time dates because of the thread made in the group. But again, shit talking from mfs who has no clue what's going on in threads. Period. Im not gonna take hours to post several screenshots just to inform u whatever u want to know..I dont have time for that. U can join the group, inbox me whatever. Idgaf about Skizzo rep. Not when he asking ppl to destroy my group and rep. Got that screenshot too..

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post

is there an option to post imgs? No. Befote there has been. Again, not my fault LB has changed its format. Why would I makr a random thread? What attention? Aint shit going here my group is 10x more active then this place. Who decide to click the thread? So that sounds dumb af .. Seriously. Who takes up for someone for no reason? When u should be neutral because it has nothing to do with you. Your point in commenting here? Can u not provide the answer to my question? Are h the accusers? No? Sounds like ur the mf wanting attention. Tah
Unread 01-02-2018, 09:12 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:

I’m not taking up for anyone haha. You’re just making it hard to believe just for the simple that that posting screenshots to you is like rewriting the sites code from scratch.

Postimg.org is legit the easiest shit to use... wait

Look at that, a screenshot
Unread 01-02-2018, 09:12 AM   #97

lllllllllllll

Quote:

I’m not taking up for anyone haha. You’re just making it hard to believe just for the simple that that posting screenshots to you is like rewriting the sites code from scratch.

Postimg.org is legit the easiest shit to use... wait

Look at that, a screenshot

Unread 01-02-2018, 09:20 AM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Lol my FB account got banned a few days back haha
Unread 01-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #98

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Lol my FB account got banned a few days back haha
Unread 01-02-2018, 09:35 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

How to upload attachments: peep attachments.
Attached Images
File Type: png ext1.png (14.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: gif ext2.gif (18.5 KB, 0 views)
Unread 01-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #99

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

How to upload attachments: peep attachments.
Attached Images
File Type: png ext1.png (14.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: gif ext2.gif (18.5 KB, 0 views)
Unread 01-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Nigga I'm on my phone ... If I was sitting behind a computer it would be more simple. Again, why make a post if I have nothing? Why make a post at all? Especially now, Roh has been reporting because of the exposure. I also asked a question that u are neglecting because the intent of the title was to bring them in here. Now pay attention, he talked a lot of shit but never denied the "accusations" . Proper grammar doesnt classify u as innocent. I know ways to post screenshots. But taking all that time to go to a site to post individual imgs .. Who has all day for that? Thats the point ur missing. It took damn near an hour to upload these ones I did.. Imagine 30+ images? No time for that at all. Again, think logic. Look at the pattern. Why are they reporting me? I know Rohan is and so is Skizzo. I was sent a screenshot of Skizzo telling Rohan to destroy my rep and TWP. And if I could access my account or even upload an attachment here. It wouldnt be 5 pages of bashing..
@MC KG how long are u banned?

Unread 01-02-2018, 09:41 AM   #100

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Nigga I'm on my phone ... If I was sitting behind a computer it would be more simple. Again, why make a post if I have nothing? Why make a post at all? Especially now, Roh has been reporting because of the exposure. I also asked a question that u are neglecting because the intent of the title was to bring them in here. Now pay attention, he talked a lot of shit but never denied the "accusations" . Proper grammar doesnt classify u as innocent. I know ways to post screenshots. But taking all that time to go to a site to post individual imgs .. Who has all day for that? Thats the point ur missing. It took damn near an hour to upload these ones I did.. Imagine 30+ images? No time for that at all. Again, think logic. Look at the pattern. Why are they reporting me? I know Rohan is and so is Skizzo. I was sent a screenshot of Skizzo telling Rohan to destroy my rep and TWP. And if I could access my account or even upload an attachment here. It wouldnt be 5 pages of bashing..
@MC KG how long are u banned?

Tags
#fuck_chy_tana_kimmy, 281st, askingforafriend, belikeskizzo, death, duckseason, facts, freerohaan, fuck_twp, getemtfouttahere, ignorelist, read52yroldnigga, riplb, teamtwp