Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Fair Voters Club

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-27-2020, 08:27 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost
Default BIG FVC ANNOUNCEMENT

Get ready for a
BIG FVC ANNOUNCEMENT!
ok, maybe not that big

I have 3 important announcements to make regarding the Fair Voters Club:

FVC Expansion

With me being promoted to moderator and Aggo becoming inactive, the FVC is looking for at least 2 new members. In my opinion one of the best things about the current FVC is that it was voted in by the users, so the opinions that you guys trust the most are the ones that are given the most power in voting. Therefore, I'd like to have the same process to elect new members. The steps that will involve are below:

1. Applications

Anyone who believes they would make a good FVC member and wants to join should write up an application, which is just a post in the FVC Applications thread that briefly answers 3 questions: 1) Why do you want to be FVC? 2) What makes you a good voter? 3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

2. Voting

After a number of days I haven't decided yet, I will close the applications thread and open a poll to allow the users to vote on who they want in the FVC. I'm not 100% sure exactly how I'll do it but probably the same as IAmFlow did last time. After the poll closes I will take the 2, 3 or 4 (depending on how it goes) people with the most votes in the poll and add them to the FVC.

There were actually way fewer steps than I expected there. Moving on.

FVC Buddy System

Before anyone starts, no this is not a scheme to help the FVC buddy-vote.
I will be introducing something called the FVC buddy system, which is for voters/users who are eager and active contributors to the voting scene but lack the experience/skill-set/understanding to be entrusted with a higher VP. These people will be paired up 1-on-1 with an FVC member, who will help them out by giving advice, and giving them feedback on their votes to help them improve, as well as things like talking them through advanced-level battles and teaching them to spot where top-tier battlers are making a mistake or doing well. This scheme is completely voluntary; no FVC members will be forced to take a buddy and nobody will be forced to become a buddy.

If you are interested in applying to become a buddy (or "Apprentice FVC Member" if you prefer) please contact me directly. If you know the difference between IMs and PMs, PM me. If you don't, go to my profile page and then click on the "Message" option next to my name.

Redefining the FVC's Goals

I've honestly forgotten what the FVC's previous objectives/requirements were for each member cos they've changed so much over the past 6 months. I figured the best way to remedy this is to change them again.

1. No vote quotas: Voting quotas for each month are extremely difficult to enforce, put a lot of people off from joining the FVC to begin with, and make voting seem like a chore. I want FVC members to focus on quality over quantity, and to have more time to work with their buddies.

2. Voting on all tournament/PPV battles: Our tournaments and PPV cards are the main focal points of battling on this site, and yet they are often marred by either questionable voting or just a total lack of any votes. I want all FVC members voting on every one of these battles that they are able to, so we can guarantee these events are as fair and successful as possible.

3. VP Change: As it stands, moderators have 4 VP and FVC members have 3 VP. I don't think my ability to drop a fair and educated vote changed the day I was modded, and I don't think there should be a difference in VP between mods and FVC. Changing staff VP is above my pay grade, but I intend to raise FVC VP to 4 to match it.

If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, criticisms or tangentially related personal attacks on other users to make please make them below, I really want the FVC's direction to be guided by what the users want.

@RULE @Rai @Edgeworth @Rieper @Aggo

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 04-01-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:27 AM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Default BIG FVC ANNOUNCEMENT

Get ready for a
BIG FVC ANNOUNCEMENT!
ok, maybe not that big

I have 3 important announcements to make regarding the Fair Voters Club:

FVC Expansion

With me being promoted to moderator and Aggo becoming inactive, the FVC is looking for at least 2 new members. In my opinion one of the best things about the current FVC is that it was voted in by the users, so the opinions that you guys trust the most are the ones that are given the most power in voting. Therefore, I'd like to have the same process to elect new members. The steps that will involve are below:

1. Applications

Anyone who believes they would make a good FVC member and wants to join should write up an application, which is just a post in the FVC Applications thread that briefly answers 3 questions: 1) Why do you want to be FVC? 2) What makes you a good voter? 3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

2. Voting

After a number of days I haven't decided yet, I will close the applications thread and open a poll to allow the users to vote on who they want in the FVC. I'm not 100% sure exactly how I'll do it but probably the same as IAmFlow did last time. After the poll closes I will take the 2, 3 or 4 (depending on how it goes) people with the most votes in the poll and add them to the FVC.

There were actually way fewer steps than I expected there. Moving on.

FVC Buddy System

Before anyone starts, no this is not a scheme to help the FVC buddy-vote.
I will be introducing something called the FVC buddy system, which is for voters/users who are eager and active contributors to the voting scene but lack the experience/skill-set/understanding to be entrusted with a higher VP. These people will be paired up 1-on-1 with an FVC member, who will help them out by giving advice, and giving them feedback on their votes to help them improve, as well as things like talking them through advanced-level battles and teaching them to spot where top-tier battlers are making a mistake or doing well. This scheme is completely voluntary; no FVC members will be forced to take a buddy and nobody will be forced to become a buddy.

If you are interested in applying to become a buddy (or "Apprentice FVC Member" if you prefer) please contact me directly. If you know the difference between IMs and PMs, PM me. If you don't, go to my profile page and then click on the "Message" option next to my name.

Redefining the FVC's Goals

I've honestly forgotten what the FVC's previous objectives/requirements were for each member cos they've changed so much over the past 6 months. I figured the best way to remedy this is to change them again.

1. No vote quotas: Voting quotas for each month are extremely difficult to enforce, put a lot of people off from joining the FVC to begin with, and make voting seem like a chore. I want FVC members to focus on quality over quantity, and to have more time to work with their buddies.

2. Voting on all tournament/PPV battles: Our tournaments and PPV cards are the main focal points of battling on this site, and yet they are often marred by either questionable voting or just a total lack of any votes. I want all FVC members voting on every one of these battles that they are able to, so we can guarantee these events are as fair and successful as possible.

3. VP Change: As it stands, moderators have 4 VP and FVC members have 3 VP. I don't think my ability to drop a fair and educated vote changed the day I was modded, and I don't think there should be a difference in VP between mods and FVC. Changing staff VP is above my pay grade, but I intend to raise FVC VP to 4 to match it.

If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, criticisms or tangentially related personal attacks on other users to make please make them below, I really want the FVC's direction to be guided by what the users want.

@RULE @Rai @Edgeworth @Rieper @Aggo

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 04-01-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:29 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

tl;dr:

1. New FVC members wanted. Post in the thread called "FVC APPLICATIONS" if you want to join.

2. Voters with lots of activity but low experience are being paired up with FVC members who will teach them and help them get better at voting. Send me a PM if you think this could be you.

3. The FVC will no longer be focussed on quantity of votes but on covering important battles, plus I'm raising their VP to be the same as mods.
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:29 AM   #2

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

tl;dr:

1. New FVC members wanted. Post in the thread called "FVC APPLICATIONS" if you want to join.

2. Voters with lots of activity but low experience are being paired up with FVC members who will teach them and help them get better at voting. Send me a PM if you think this could be you.

3. The FVC will no longer be focussed on quantity of votes but on covering important battles, plus I'm raising their VP to be the same as mods.
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:40 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

mad props for the FVC Buddy system man !!! mad fucking props !!!!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:40 AM   #3

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

mad props for the FVC Buddy system man !!! mad fucking props !!!!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:42 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Props G

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:42 PM   #4

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Props G

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 12-21-2020, 09:21 PM
H1Z1
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=522009
Fairs please and thank you
Unread 12-21-2020, 09:21 PM   #5

H1Z1

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=522009
Fairs please and thank you

Unread 12-29-2020, 01:33 AM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Good to see someone trying to do something about all these dick riders and hate votes!
Unread 12-29-2020, 01:33 AM   #6

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Good to see someone trying to do something about all these dick riders and hate votes!

Display