Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-25-2014, 07:44 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Half of MM's captains need to break off and form their own crews. Same for some of the other "super groups" as well. Shit's gotten stagnant.
That's why I made ACs in the first place. LB was basically ClassicK and nothing else at the time.
Unread 08-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #41

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Half of MM's captains need to break off and form their own crews. Same for some of the other "super groups" as well. Shit's gotten stagnant.
That's why I made ACs in the first place. LB was basically ClassicK and nothing else at the time.

Unread 08-26-2014, 01:41 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
But ACs created that 90%. If ACs didn't exist, that 90% wouldn't be there.

No one gave a fuck about ShotsFired, Seth, Patholo-G etc.'s voting. Now one of them is a full mod, one is FVC, and one is the crew mod.
So Let Them "Graduate" Lol What's The Point In Holding People Hostage To A Crew? There Is Literally No Point Right Now, If The Site Picks Up You Can Re-group. Crews Serve No Purpose In A "Drought" Of Activity. There's A Stagnant Amount Of Votes Being Given And You're Too "Prideful" To Give Your Crew Members More Votes? Considering They're In A "Super" Crew Who Encourages Fair Voting Why Wouldn't They Be Able To Vote For Each Others Battles Fairly? The Only Thing That's Keeping That From Happening Is Small Text Below Their Name That Says "AC's".

Quote:
The Problem Is AC's = Classick Now.
Unread 08-26-2014, 01:41 AM   #42

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Quote:
But ACs created that 90%. If ACs didn't exist, that 90% wouldn't be there.

No one gave a fuck about ShotsFired, Seth, Patholo-G etc.'s voting. Now one of them is a full mod, one is FVC, and one is the crew mod.
So Let Them "Graduate" Lol What's The Point In Holding People Hostage To A Crew? There Is Literally No Point Right Now, If The Site Picks Up You Can Re-group. Crews Serve No Purpose In A "Drought" Of Activity. There's A Stagnant Amount Of Votes Being Given And You're Too "Prideful" To Give Your Crew Members More Votes? Considering They're In A "Super" Crew Who Encourages Fair Voting Why Wouldn't They Be Able To Vote For Each Others Battles Fairly? The Only Thing That's Keeping That From Happening Is Small Text Below Their Name That Says "AC's".

Quote:
Unread 08-26-2014, 01:59 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
And letting some of those guys go and create their own crews now would be help breed some competition in a stagnant crew arena.
Unread 08-26-2014, 01:59 AM   #43

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
And letting some of those guys go and create their own crews now would be help breed some competition in a stagnant crew arena.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

This is ridiculous. Where have you guys been?

For the entire of 2013 and for 2014 up until the last like 2 months, ACs has kept this site alive. ACs Vs ClassicK, ACs Vs Murda Musik, ACs Vs Legion of Doom. Or how about the fact that ACs has more completed crew battles than any crew on Letsbeef.com's history? Completed battles with Apocalypse, Bakers Street, and called out 100 more (yes, Cyrus quote).

ACs is JUST off the heels of winning the most competitive Illmania yet, and one of our members just made it to the final of a fairly competitive tournament.

If someone in the crew feels that they have to leave over voting, that's up to them. No one's being held hostage, but ACs is a crew that WILL earn it's spot in the Hall of Fame.
Unread 08-26-2014, 04:56 AM   #44

Hubert Cumberdale

This is ridiculous. Where have you guys been?

For the entire of 2013 and for 2014 up until the last like 2 months, ACs has kept this site alive. ACs Vs ClassicK, ACs Vs Murda Musik, ACs Vs Legion of Doom. Or how about the fact that ACs has more completed crew battles than any crew on Letsbeef.com's history? Completed battles with Apocalypse, Bakers Street, and called out 100 more (yes, Cyrus quote).

ACs is JUST off the heels of winning the most competitive Illmania yet, and one of our members just made it to the final of a fairly competitive tournament.

If someone in the crew feels that they have to leave over voting, that's up to them. No one's being held hostage, but ACs is a crew that WILL earn it's spot in the Hall of Fame.

Unread 08-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

So it's our fault there's a lack of activity? Why would we break off our crew in which we built from ground up (majority of us began our elevation in this crew) to please people like you, who don't even battle? You want activity, go out and vote. We've done our fair share, hell 3-4 months ago you all were saying ACs was done. Anyone's free to leave at any moment, there's a reason they don't want to.
Unread 08-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #45

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Quote:

So it's our fault there's a lack of activity? Why would we break off our crew in which we built from ground up (majority of us began our elevation in this crew) to please people like you, who don't even battle? You want activity, go out and vote. We've done our fair share, hell 3-4 months ago you all were saying ACs was done. Anyone's free to leave at any moment, there's a reason they don't want to.
Unread 08-26-2014, 12:48 PM
lllllllllllll

I like Turnbulls
Unread 08-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #46

lllllllllllll

I like Turnbulls

Unread 08-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Someone could easily say "Obey could make a crew, EtH could make a crew, Lock could make a crew, now there's three new crews", but the reason all of us are actually relevant figures (admittedly more so the other two) was because we all put in work to build THIS crew, and construction is far from over.

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 08-26-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Unread 08-26-2014, 02:15 PM   #47

Hubert Cumberdale

Someone could easily say "Obey could make a crew, EtH could make a crew, Lock could make a crew, now there's three new crews", but the reason all of us are actually relevant figures (admittedly more so the other two) was because we all put in work to build THIS crew, and construction is far from over.

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 08-26-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Unread 08-26-2014, 02:20 PM
Lockhart

Quote:

The problem is it seems like you're too lazy or arrogant to try to help out.

Just my $0.02.
Unread 08-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #48

Lockhart

Quote:

The problem is it seems like you're too lazy or arrogant to try to help out.

Just my $0.02.

Unread 08-26-2014, 02:30 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I get where Stu's coming from. I HATED that every single guy on the forums was ClassicK at one stage. The difference is, ClassicK were recruiting guys like Mani, Krhyme (After SV), EJT, Freezy etc.

ACs is the most active crew because we're the last ones standing. You had ClassicK, considered to be the best crew on the site. I then merged with Regulators, which was then considered to be the best crew on the site. Then you had Murda Musik get build, then you had LoD get build.

Hell, just look at who we have.

M-Rock, known only for winning the audio topical at the time.
Enfinite, new comer, first major crew.
Barfight, new comer, first major crew.
Obey, new comer, first major crew.
Bleu, not sure if he had many crews before. Not on the radar when recruited.
Dirty Work, new comer, first major crew.
Phenomonon, known for voting. Was in some small time crews.
Dean, was in an okay crew previously.
Anarchist, was in a few okay crews previously.
Lock, new comer, first major crew if you dont count POLO.
SuperGuy, I can't actually remember if Sup was in a crew before.
Streetz, been around the block. Known guy.
InZane, in some small time crews.
WarSand, was in an okay crew previous.
UNKNOWN, not sure. I THINK this was his first main crew.
Ego, new comer, first major crew.
Adequate, new comer, first major crew.
Rainbow Dash, new comer, first major crew.
OldTimer, new comer, first major crew.

It's not like we're recruiting some active guys and limiting voting. We're picking up guys who really aren't that noticeable, and no one would give a shit about their voting, and then by the end of their time in the crew, people are complaining that all the voters are in ACs, including them.
Unread 08-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #49

Hubert Cumberdale

I get where Stu's coming from. I HATED that every single guy on the forums was ClassicK at one stage. The difference is, ClassicK were recruiting guys like Mani, Krhyme (After SV), EJT, Freezy etc.

ACs is the most active crew because we're the last ones standing. You had ClassicK, considered to be the best crew on the site. I then merged with Regulators, which was then considered to be the best crew on the site. Then you had Murda Musik get build, then you had LoD get build.

Hell, just look at who we have.

M-Rock, known only for winning the audio topical at the time.
Enfinite, new comer, first major crew.
Barfight, new comer, first major crew.
Obey, new comer, first major crew.
Bleu, not sure if he had many crews before. Not on the radar when recruited.
Dirty Work, new comer, first major crew.
Phenomonon, known for voting. Was in some small time crews.
Dean, was in an okay crew previously.
Anarchist, was in a few okay crews previously.
Lock, new comer, first major crew if you dont count POLO.
SuperGuy, I can't actually remember if Sup was in a crew before.
Streetz, been around the block. Known guy.
InZane, in some small time crews.
WarSand, was in an okay crew previous.
UNKNOWN, not sure. I THINK this was his first main crew.
Ego, new comer, first major crew.
Adequate, new comer, first major crew.
Rainbow Dash, new comer, first major crew.
OldTimer, new comer, first major crew.

It's not like we're recruiting some active guys and limiting voting. We're picking up guys who really aren't that noticeable, and no one would give a shit about their voting, and then by the end of their time in the crew, people are complaining that all the voters are in ACs, including them.

Unread 08-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Lol @ These New Cats Telling Me I Need To Help Out And They've Done Their Fair Share.
Also, I'm Not Just Talking About AC's But You Guys Are #1 So Automatically This Discussion Goes To You. MM, LoD, etc. Actually I Think Only AC's, LoD and MM Are Around Lol
Unread 08-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #50

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Lol @ These New Cats Telling Me I Need To Help Out And They've Done Their Fair Share.
Also, I'm Not Just Talking About AC's But You Guys Are #1 So Automatically This Discussion Goes To You. MM, LoD, etc. Actually I Think Only AC's, LoD and MM Are Around Lol

Tags
bosshit, brotherhood, facts, freeagency