Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-08-2018, 11:51 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default When did

I become this top of the class text battler? Seriously each and every time I battle, I’m getting slapped with “I’ve seen better” or “kindve disappointed”.

When the HELL were you NOT disappointed? I’m average asf in text. If I got a classic ass battle out there somewhere, link me, please.

My verse against Tana was probably my best written text verse ever lol. And that verse was typical average punk writing.

Are people keeping track of each other’s battling skills or just expecting anyone that’s popular in the forums to drop a verse from heaven?

For some reason, I don’t hear about how much I’ve gotten better.
Unread 01-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default When did

I become this top of the class text battler? Seriously each and every time I battle, I’m getting slapped with “I’ve seen better” or “kindve disappointed”.

When the HELL were you NOT disappointed? I’m average asf in text. If I got a classic ass battle out there somewhere, link me, please.

My verse against Tana was probably my best written text verse ever lol. And that verse was typical average punk writing.

Are people keeping track of each other’s battling skills or just expecting anyone that’s popular in the forums to drop a verse from heaven?

For some reason, I don’t hear about how much I’ve gotten better.

Unread 01-08-2018, 11:55 AM
ILLicitt
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 7 Lost

I was thinking this too. In my GC battle some people said "VERSE WAS FIRE! Punches hit too hard!" and then others said "C'mon you have to come harder. This was seriously weak."

I'm confused asf lol
Unread 01-08-2018, 11:55 AM   #2

ILLicitt
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I was thinking this too. In my GC battle some people said "VERSE WAS FIRE! Punches hit too hard!" and then others said "C'mon you have to come harder. This was seriously weak."

I'm confused asf lol
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Aggo

Part of it is people's differing experiences and preferences. Part of it is them just saying shit cuz they feel some way but don't know how to articulate it in an expo.

I've had what I felt was my best verse ever at the time and been hit with "I've seen better from you".

It's a bigger reflection of them as a voter than you as a battler.
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #3

Aggo

Part of it is people's differing experiences and preferences. Part of it is them just saying shit cuz they feel some way but don't know how to articulate it in an expo.

I've had what I felt was my best verse ever at the time and been hit with "I've seen better from you".

Unread 01-08-2018, 12:14 PM
ORC
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post

yeah it's to fill up space more than anything
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:14 PM   #4

ORC
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post

yeah it's to fill up space more than anything
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:27 PM
EtH

hmmm to be honest i was dissappointed after i read this both yall could've been better both did better then me lol but im saying i've seen both yall do ten time better then this but fv is in 8's all around Voted: Yes (Hidden)
Posted on: 2008-05-29 22:59:50

I've bee dealing with that shit for almost my entire time on LB. Was always the biggest demotivator.
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #5

EtH

hmmm to be honest i was dissappointed after i read this both yall could've been better both did better then me lol but im saying i've seen both yall do ten time better then this but fv is in 8's all around Voted: Yes (Hidden)
Posted on: 2008-05-29 22:59:50

I've bee dealing with that shit for almost my entire time on LB. Was always the biggest demotivator.

Unread 01-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Wes Seneca

Idk what People Vote Based On, i assume its The fact that they vote for Names..Or Vote in their best Interest,or against a specific person, and Not Rating Verses Objectively, But Rather Weighing Your Verse against Their Own Perceived Skill Level.

People saying anything is Played Just means that they Generally watch alot of Battles .Alot of Votes are simple Copp out Votes to appease one person That their Vote is Going for.

I had a Guy Vote and say.."Think one was just a lot more advanced here. My loser had highlights but was outshined here mainly down to experience. Fairs in. ".....Wtf that means

I've seen Tana Battle, she has a different Style, i have a different Style, You,Kilos,Lots of us do..Most of us Don't. Niggas Trying to emulate you or Thinking they do what You do But better, are the ones with these expectations.-You have Titles and are a Mod.and Who knows what was said In the Build up To the Battle or Your interaction with these Particular Voters.

You're a Hall of Famer dude..They Expected Canibus to beat Diz

Last edited by Wes Seneca; 01-08-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #6

Wes Seneca

Idk what People Vote Based On, i assume its The fact that they vote for Names..Or Vote in their best Interest,or against a specific person, and Not Rating Verses Objectively, But Rather Weighing Your Verse against Their Own Perceived Skill Level.

People saying anything is Played Just means that they Generally watch alot of Battles .Alot of Votes are simple Copp out Votes to appease one person That their Vote is Going for.

I had a Guy Vote and say.."Think one was just a lot more advanced here. My loser had highlights but was outshined here mainly down to experience. Fairs in. ".....Wtf that means

I've seen Tana Battle, she has a different Style, i have a different Style, You,Kilos,Lots of us do..Most of us Don't. Niggas Trying to emulate you or Thinking they do what You do But better, are the ones with these expectations.-You have Titles and are a Mod.and Who knows what was said In the Build up To the Battle or Your interaction with these Particular Voters.

You're a Hall of Famer dude..They Expected Canibus to beat Diz

Last edited by Wes Seneca; 01-08-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Unread 01-08-2018, 01:02 PM
EtH

Poor Punk just got coupled in with Tana and KILOS.
Unread 01-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #7

EtH

Poor Punk just got coupled in with Tana and KILOS.

Unread 01-08-2018, 01:37 PM
lllllllllllll

LOLOLOL
Unread 01-08-2018, 01:37 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

LOLOLOL

Unread 01-08-2018, 02:09 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah u def suck good job I'm retired spending my winnings or you'd be done for.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #9

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-08-2018, 02:21 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
I’d fuck you up in rocket league though. Humble yourself
Unread 01-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #10

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
I’d fuck you up in rocket league though. Humble yourself