Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-30-2017, 08:21 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I never got why people didn't recognize it before. MACC's only issue was repeated cheating. I'd thought the guy could write for a while now. When I made Gramercy Riffs, MACC was gonna be a big part of the recruiting side of the crew. I felt he was just lacking an opportunity to feel more responsible for his actions, and having him as a strong capo of a crew with an actual duty and responsibility would have really helped him focus more. Unfortunately he got caught for something right as I had invited him and it never worked out.
Unread 12-30-2017, 08:21 PM   #11

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I never got why people didn't recognize it before. MACC's only issue was repeated cheating. I'd thought the guy could write for a while now. When I made Gramercy Riffs, MACC was gonna be a big part of the recruiting side of the crew. I felt he was just lacking an opportunity to feel more responsible for his actions, and having him as a strong capo of a crew with an actual duty and responsibility would have really helped him focus more. Unfortunately he got caught for something right as I had invited him and it never worked out.

Unread 12-30-2017, 10:47 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
admitting that I've Cheated Is Something That I Never Strayed Away From but I think This is a Perfect Opportunity to Come Clean About A lot Of Shit.

My Recycling Bans: I Have Over 3000 battles, I've Maybe Recycled 20 Times and Got Caught 2 or 3 Times. Why? Bkus I Just Didn't Care at those Points. For a Quick Snipe to get The Last Win I Needed For a Flame Or Just Pure Boredom. (Never Again Will I Dabble with That)

Biting (ONCE!) And that Was For a Dumb Ass Captain America/ Capped In America Line that EVERYONE HAS Used Before. Should Have Banned the Whole Site. But My Lesson Was Learned in that Instance and it hasn't happened again.

Self Voting: Maybe Twice. Why? once Because I Had Blue Flames And I Wanted to Keep them. Simple. Stupid? Very Much So. And the Other Time, Simply Bkus I Felt Like Every One Was Voting against me for their Own discretions. Just didn't Care for the Rules at that Point. Kinda Like a 'Fuck It' Notion. But Hasn't and Won't Happen Again.

Account Of a Banned User: I Made Another Account to Use to Come Bacc Onto LB and Ask That My Main Account Be Unbanned. Pretty Simple explanation.

Swaying Or Sum Shit: Lmao. Basically Bullshit. Just C didnt Like me bkus I KNEW he was Overrated and i Would Talk shit t Him Without Fear of his Banhammer and He was Looking For ANYTHING to ban me for and Took Something I said On a Battle Comment Wall Wayyy out of Context. (Bullshit)

Anything else that Someone thinks I Do to 'Get Votes' Or Whatever (Wes) hahaha is Assumptions and Just An Aggressive Shtick to Sway Other Opinions of me. A Nigga Has Changed and so Has my Bars. hate It Or Love it.
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:47 PM   #12

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
admitting that I've Cheated Is Something That I Never Strayed Away From but I think This is a Perfect Opportunity to Come Clean About A lot Of Shit.

My Recycling Bans: I Have Over 3000 battles, I've Maybe Recycled 20 Times and Got Caught 2 or 3 Times. Why? Bkus I Just Didn't Care at those Points. For a Quick Snipe to get The Last Win I Needed For a Flame Or Just Pure Boredom. (Never Again Will I Dabble with That)

Biting (ONCE!) And that Was For a Dumb Ass Captain America/ Capped In America Line that EVERYONE HAS Used Before. Should Have Banned the Whole Site. But My Lesson Was Learned in that Instance and it hasn't happened again.

Self Voting: Maybe Twice. Why? once Because I Had Blue Flames And I Wanted to Keep them. Simple. Stupid? Very Much So. And the Other Time, Simply Bkus I Felt Like Every One Was Voting against me for their Own discretions. Just didn't Care for the Rules at that Point. Kinda Like a 'Fuck It' Notion. But Hasn't and Won't Happen Again.

Account Of a Banned User: I Made Another Account to Use to Come Bacc Onto LB and Ask That My Main Account Be Unbanned. Pretty Simple explanation.

Swaying Or Sum Shit: Lmao. Basically Bullshit. Just C didnt Like me bkus I KNEW he was Overrated and i Would Talk shit t Him Without Fear of his Banhammer and He was Looking For ANYTHING to ban me for and Took Something I said On a Battle Comment Wall Wayyy out of Context. (Bullshit)

Anything else that Someone thinks I Do to 'Get Votes' Or Whatever (Wes) hahaha is Assumptions and Just An Aggressive Shtick to Sway Other Opinions of me. A Nigga Has Changed and so Has my Bars. hate It Or Love it.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:17 PM
EtH

You did a lot of stupid shit I think. You cheated a lot, but I feel in a different way than others. For a few years now, you haven't had a support system like you did back in POLO etc. The reason classic cheats like Cash One and BestMcEva survived was based on a large support system They get banned, come backm say it was bullshit, their buddies believed it. You had that a small bit in POLO and Brotherhood, but a lack of membership in the site killed off "that side". For a while now you've been forced to communicate on the forums and chatrooms with people who heavily judge you. You are more aware of your actions than before.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:17 PM   #13

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

You did a lot of stupid shit I think. You cheated a lot, but I feel in a different way than others. For a few years now, you haven't had a support system like you did back in POLO etc. The reason classic cheats like Cash One and BestMcEva survived was based on a large support system They get banned, come backm say it was bullshit, their buddies believed it. You had that a small bit in POLO and Brotherhood, but a lack of membership in the site killed off "that side". For a while now you've been forced to communicate on the forums and chatrooms with people who heavily judge you. You are more aware of your actions than before.