Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
PHAZEDD vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written
Jatho Sups vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Profite vs Skitt_Blazin
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs PHAZEDD
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 80 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
166 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Lightbulb The Puncher Compilation I

The Punchers Compilation pt. 1

Here's just a list of some Dope, Great, Good or Smooth punches that have been put together by a bunch of different Textcee's on this site Im going to keep this going as long as possible hoping that the swords (punches) sharpen the swords of up coming textcees and keep active textcees up on their craft which will ultimately keep the competition at a all time high ... Hope yall enjoy and if anyone thinks they got some good or better punches that should get some recognition just send them in a private message for the next compilation I put together the best 15 of the bunch will make the cut .

Let the punches commence, Hope enjoy the read ...
  • Class in SESH. y'all BETTA STAY QUIET i won't stand for it if this FELLA AIN'T SILENCED so i GET THE GAUGE FIR'IN to give "Coree a graphic death" but i NEVA "STAGE VIOLENCE"! - @Jason .vs. Coree Warpath

• I'll LURE'M IN, Drop A Line, He'll Catch A Hook, now he's Iced... i'm COOLER THAN HIM!! ole Fishy Ass... aint Getting Cash boii YOU IS A PIMP? bitch i keep that Real Steal To Jack Men, Like HUGH IN THE GYM!! kid i've been Supa Fly, before Snuka died, no body SMOOTHER THAN THIS... quit saying you SHOOTIN A FIFTH, if you "Up.... Loading The Clips" the next phrase was "YouTUBE IS THE SHIT!!" - @Al Swishha vs. Daddio

• this 'pussy turned red' once voters were LEANIN TO LIFT CALI, cause ya concept 'deliveries are WEAKENING' THIS BADLY, so how is this bitch gonna 'son anyone',when i keep SEEIN YA MISS, KARI?'/(miscarry) - @ILLoKWENT vs. Askari

• lawdy! I'm not a FixIT MAN FA HOMES, yet I'm GRIPPIN HAMMERs (WhOA!) you'll be driving, SKIDDIN DOWN THE ROAD, then sniper rounds'll ZIP FROM OUT THE BREEZE, you crash and "Wrap ya WHIP AROUND A TREE" like INDIANNA JONES!!/(wow) - @BEAST Lee vs. QUiNzE

• Damn...I'm heavyweight. Feels like I "Jumpes Through The People" in no more than a LEAP YEAR & WOAH..bout to get my head-in-crowns while Rhet-still-down? He been here since '06! It be REAL WEIRD TO KNOW I got to "Shine In Half Time" no CHEERLEADER ROLE!!!/ @AfterThought Vs RhetoriK

• what? think you 'edging' this cos you HAPPEN TO MOW LAWNS?? you only whip-up da feet when you take an ACTUAL LOAD OFF .. ya RAPPIN IS SO *YAWN* yhafhaiusyf7grw ...*lifts head off keyboard* oh shit! I ACTUALLY DOZED OFF... - @DaDDiO vs. Silk

• Beef with ME? IS DANGER for any WANNA-BE HERO cos i really KEEP A BANGER but i'ont NEED TO AIM IT -i'll just LIFT the TORCH, inf. BEAM HIS FACIALS & let a 'dot, cut MR. SHORT' like 'aBBREVIATIONs'!!/ - @reEFer vs. Mr.Splat

• RhetoriKaL's Track Library = SHITTY SONGS, WACK TRACKS, He'll Start Of A Genius then Say "My CLIPS BE LONG , MACS CLAP", Til He Actually 'Decay Wit Straps' he a DIDDY KONG KNAPSACK, Think I'll Lose . NOT NOW ! YOU KIDDIN B? this 'KNOCKOUT DELIVERY' givin CHIZZY'S MOM FLASHBACKS!!!!(nawkout) - @Dissizit vs. Rhetorik

• Lol. Once my CIGAR'S TASTE RUPTURE, you'll be dead in the desert soon, like JAFAR'S DAYS NUMBERED! So ya 'Jaw Hit The Floor' like Robert Z'DAR'S FACE STRUCTURE!!!/ - @Black Book vs. Just C

• he's inconsistent on a BASIS WHEN PAIRED wit long 16s cuz "Rupt Puns'll Run Out Fast"... so to avoid mah CRACK AND AN L he "Weaves Out The Window" to "eSCAPE BY A HAIR".. like THAT FAIRY TALE!!! (Rapunzel) - @GOOD GRIEF vs. Erupt

• Ya old crew mates gassed you up trying to PLEASE YOU DEARLY but this "Sight/Site" Does Not NEED YOU REALLY this Ex leader of "Spectac'll Get Smashed"(Spectacle Get Smashed) cuz ya'll aint "SEEING CLEARLY"/ That's why i "Question Mark" cuz this DUDE IS A FLOP...SERIOUS! But the consistancy of my "Punches" prove that my "HOOKS ARE ON TOP...PERIOD" > "?" - @UNKNOWN ARTIST vs remarK

• listen yall! Rule n Unknown were in a "fight to the finish line" W/ WIRED PACE until UA tried to "drink on his run" IN DIER CHASE of an acQUIRED TASTE instead of "Leaving the Gin aside(genocide)" he "destroyed the ENTIRE RACE!"/ - @Moses vs. UA

• "You think 'homes-sick?' Come to Scotland! You'll get 'BROKEN STRAIGHT TO SHARDS N stamped' like careless POSTAL MAIL DEPARTMENTS! then I'll cut you OPEN, TAKE THE PARTS N 'send the organs to yer mother' to prove that HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS/" - @Askari vs Rhetorikal

• how you even got a BITCH RIDIN’ YOU? Oh’s only “Pickup lines” involve taking a place in the HITCHHIKERS QUEUE!/ You THINK I’MA LOSE? lololol… that’s CRAZY/IMPOSSIBLE. Guarantee you “gotta screw loose, pussy” – now that you’re PAYIN’ FOR PROSTITUTES!/(got a screw loose-pussy) - @NawkOut vs Ohs

• ma give you ah "Head Start"... ok GO! [..PEEP THE TIME..] sorry nope! Cuz even if you "Rush N Rule Let You Win?" you still couldnt 'BLOW' PEOPLES 'MINDS'/ - @RULE vs. Astronomical

Unread 08-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #1

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
166 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 486 text

Lightbulb The Puncher Compilation I

The Punchers Compilation pt. 1

Here's just a list of some Dope, Great, Good or Smooth punches that have been put together by a bunch of different Textcee's on this site Im going to keep this going as long as possible hoping that the swords (punches) sharpen the swords of up coming textcees and keep active textcees up on their craft which will ultimately keep the competition at a all time high ... Hope yall enjoy and if anyone thinks they got some good or better punches that should get some recognition just send them in a private message for the next compilation I put together the best 15 of the bunch will make the cut .

Let the punches commence, Hope enjoy the read ...
  • Class in SESH. y'all BETTA STAY QUIET i won't stand for it if this FELLA AIN'T SILENCED so i GET THE GAUGE FIR'IN to give "Coree a graphic death" but i NEVA "STAGE VIOLENCE"! - @Jason .vs. Coree Warpath

• I'll LURE'M IN, Drop A Line, He'll Catch A Hook, now he's Iced... i'm COOLER THAN HIM!! ole Fishy Ass... aint Getting Cash boii YOU IS A PIMP? bitch i keep that Real Steal To Jack Men, Like HUGH IN THE GYM!! kid i've been Supa Fly, before Snuka died, no body SMOOTHER THAN THIS... quit saying you SHOOTIN A FIFTH, if you "Up.... Loading The Clips" the next phrase was "YouTUBE IS THE SHIT!!" - @Al Swishha vs. Daddio

• this 'pussy turned red' once voters were LEANIN TO LIFT CALI, cause ya concept 'deliveries are WEAKENING' THIS BADLY, so how is this bitch gonna 'son anyone',when i keep SEEIN YA MISS, KARI?'/(miscarry) - @ILLoKWENT vs. Askari

• lawdy! I'm not a FixIT MAN FA HOMES, yet I'm GRIPPIN HAMMERs (WhOA!) you'll be driving, SKIDDIN DOWN THE ROAD, then sniper rounds'll ZIP FROM OUT THE BREEZE, you crash and "Wrap ya WHIP AROUND A TREE" like INDIANNA JONES!!/(wow) - @BEAST Lee vs. QUiNzE

• Damn...I'm heavyweight. Feels like I "Jumpes Through The People" in no more than a LEAP YEAR & WOAH..bout to get my head-in-crowns while Rhet-still-down? He been here since '06! It be REAL WEIRD TO KNOW I got to "Shine In Half Time" no CHEERLEADER ROLE!!!/ @AfterThought Vs RhetoriK

• what? think you 'edging' this cos you HAPPEN TO MOW LAWNS?? you only whip-up da feet when you take an ACTUAL LOAD OFF .. ya RAPPIN IS SO *YAWN* yhafhaiusyf7grw ...*lifts head off keyboard* oh shit! I ACTUALLY DOZED OFF... - @DaDDiO vs. Silk

• Beef with ME? IS DANGER for any WANNA-BE HERO cos i really KEEP A BANGER but i'ont NEED TO AIM IT -i'll just LIFT the TORCH, inf. BEAM HIS FACIALS & let a 'dot, cut MR. SHORT' like 'aBBREVIATIONs'!!/ - @reEFer vs. Mr.Splat

• RhetoriKaL's Track Library = SHITTY SONGS, WACK TRACKS, He'll Start Of A Genius then Say "My CLIPS BE LONG , MACS CLAP", Til He Actually 'Decay Wit Straps' he a DIDDY KONG KNAPSACK, Think I'll Lose . NOT NOW ! YOU KIDDIN B? this 'KNOCKOUT DELIVERY' givin CHIZZY'S MOM FLASHBACKS!!!!(nawkout) - @Dissizit vs. Rhetorik

• Lol. Once my CIGAR'S TASTE RUPTURE, you'll be dead in the desert soon, like JAFAR'S DAYS NUMBERED! So ya 'Jaw Hit The Floor' like Robert Z'DAR'S FACE STRUCTURE!!!/ - @Black Book vs. Just C

• he's inconsistent on a BASIS WHEN PAIRED wit long 16s cuz "Rupt Puns'll Run Out Fast"... so to avoid mah CRACK AND AN L he "Weaves Out The Window" to "eSCAPE BY A HAIR".. like THAT FAIRY TALE!!! (Rapunzel) - @GOOD GRIEF vs. Erupt

• Ya old crew mates gassed you up trying to PLEASE YOU DEARLY but this "Sight/Site" Does Not NEED YOU REALLY this Ex leader of "Spectac'll Get Smashed"(Spectacle Get Smashed) cuz ya'll aint "SEEING CLEARLY"/ That's why i "Question Mark" cuz this DUDE IS A FLOP...SERIOUS! But the consistancy of my "Punches" prove that my "HOOKS ARE ON TOP...PERIOD" > "?" - @UNKNOWN ARTIST vs remarK

• listen yall! Rule n Unknown were in a "fight to the finish line" W/ WIRED PACE until UA tried to "drink on his run" IN DIER CHASE of an acQUIRED TASTE instead of "Leaving the Gin aside(genocide)" he "destroyed the ENTIRE RACE!"/ - @Moses vs. UA

• "You think 'homes-sick?' Come to Scotland! You'll get 'BROKEN STRAIGHT TO SHARDS N stamped' like careless POSTAL MAIL DEPARTMENTS! then I'll cut you OPEN, TAKE THE PARTS N 'send the organs to yer mother' to prove that HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS/" - @Askari vs Rhetorikal

• how you even got a BITCH RIDIN’ YOU? Oh’s only “Pickup lines” involve taking a place in the HITCHHIKERS QUEUE!/ You THINK I’MA LOSE? lololol… that’s CRAZY/IMPOSSIBLE. Guarantee you “gotta screw loose, pussy” – now that you’re PAYIN’ FOR PROSTITUTES!/(got a screw loose-pussy) - @NawkOut vs Ohs

• ma give you ah "Head Start"... ok GO! [..PEEP THE TIME..] sorry nope! Cuz even if you "Rush N Rule Let You Win?" you still couldnt 'BLOW' PEOPLES 'MINDS'/ - @RULE vs. Astronomical

Unread 08-16-2013, 07:09 PM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

@Dissizit Great idea fam.

Unread 08-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #2

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

@Dissizit Great idea fam.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

@Dissizit - Enjoying the reads, smart idea. Maybe you'll find one from @Obey one day
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #3

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

@Dissizit - Enjoying the reads, smart idea. Maybe you'll find one from @Obey one day
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:50 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Shiz dope, was digging that U.A & Illo punch.
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #4

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Shiz dope, was digging that U.A & Illo punch.

Unread 08-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Phracture
Ranked Text Record
166 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Thanks yall , @Obey send some of ya best to my Inbox bro
Unread 08-17-2013, 03:45 AM   #5

Phracture
Ranked Text Record
166 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Thanks yall , @Obey send some of ya best to my Inbox bro
Unread 08-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

I'd send some of my best but....@Pugz
Unread 08-17-2013, 05:17 AM   #6

Hubert Cumberdale

I'd send some of my best but....@Pugz

Unread 08-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Phracture
Ranked Text Record
166 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

@EtH i know you got some new heat .
Unread 08-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #7

Phracture
Ranked Text Record
166 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

@EtH i know you got some new heat .
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Aggo

If this 'party rockin' it's cuz I YELLED AN FLEXED THE CHROME Now it's X see, and he knows it' so I pop the SHELLS, AND WHEN THEY BLOW its 'two hits and-then you'll never hear from em-again', LMFAO!!!

-Agonize
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #8

Aggo

If this 'party rockin' it's cuz I YELLED AN FLEXED THE CHROME Now it's X see, and he knows it' so I pop the SHELLS, AND WHEN THEY BLOW its 'two hits and-then you'll never hear from em-again', LMFAO!!!

-Agonize

Unread 08-18-2013, 06:27 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Anything good I once had have been deleted. I don't plan on using a single 'impersonal' line again either. I've lost my flair and motivation for that. Now I'll only be battling people with characters that I can actually aim at.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #9

Hubert Cumberdale

Anything good I once had have been deleted. I don't plan on using a single 'impersonal' line again either. I've lost my flair and motivation for that. Now I'll only be battling people with characters that I can actually aim at.

Unread 08-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Aggo

^And watch out cuz he can do it.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #10

Aggo

^And watch out cuz he can do it.