Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-08-2023, 10:25 PM
IllHumanNatty
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost
Default YOU HANDING ME THAT TITLE JUST NOW PHRO OR.....?....here it is in all it's glory

CANT ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL trapped u LAME'S IN A CELL how'd I get to "hating yall with a passion" from HAPPY,PRAY'N FOR YOUR HEALTH,GLADLY TAKING A L,PLANNIN' WAY'S TO EXCEL,ASKIN STRAIGHT UP TO GEL to HAVE YOU WAITING FOR HELP "dealt hand u'd see" >"deaf amputee" CAN'T EXPLAIN IT MYSELF from "post malone" to "home alone" through GRADUAL "STAGES YOU FELL" it was something bout "fitting pictures" lifting?...scriptures...(his little sister?)hmm! DAMN! MAYBE IT'S.......WELL ....(bet you 50 bucks theres some headsho...OH LOOK! FAGS! BOOM!) distraction...now we all got "RATTLED BRAINS" WE CAN TELL but I ain't forget,I put ur fuckin "mugs" on em' "coffins" for getting "CARRIED AWAY WITH YOURSELVES"!!!!(message me on my page for my cell,yall better pay me aswell,p.s me and Sarah had a baby she's an angel it's swell,n the cost of livings crazy as hell, I expect payment at 12) STOP THE RAP IT'S DREADFUL DROP "THE CAP" IT'S FORMED A "MAN" THAT'S GOT A "HAT N" PENCIL if TALKING TRASH WITH OFFERED GARBAGE WARRANTS RAPPING MEDAL'S : "bodies old, inner flash:fork:ash" OPTICS,HEART N DENTALS,CAUSE THE LAND TO TREMBLE "POPOCATEPETL" "erupt blow's" "the dust shows" "PROBLEM ANSWERED" HORROR ANGLE HOTTER THAN A BREVILLE as DOCTORS GASP IN SHOCK AGHAST N OPT TO HANDLE DREMEL'S after CHOPPING HALF THIS DEVIL when i "POP A CAT TO PEDDLE" ..."screwed" like where's the PROPS THAT NAT DESERVES DUDE?? pfffft "hell raisers" ..."QUOTE FOR SUSPENSION"...: "these threads will leave ya hanging" like a ROPE IN A SECOND tin can game "ditch plan a" ROPE IN A SECOND "hung up on this" speed dial PHONING IN LEGENDS who "not into you no more" honestly SHOW THEM MY TEXTIN coz "dad's old" n "unknown'" hasn't SHOW UP TO QUESTION so this "misery business" got you "para MORE" THAN SOME STRESS IN "hard times'" seeing "rule" ain't the "ONLY EXCEPTION"!!!(and eth?...well....he said no coz ur begging) the "legion air? diseased!" Natty "SICK FROM THE COOLER" this IT FOR YOU LOSERS "jugular's grasped" slicker than the GRIP OF A HOOPERS "QUICKER THAN BLUETOOTH" got every "BIN IN THE ROOM FULL" "carnage scrawled" "garbage/balls" ILL LITTER 8 FRUITLOOPS cheering all these "LYRICS GO THROUGH YOU" loud as WIN'S WITH A SWOOSH DO "hole he spear it" goin near it got u SWITCHIN TO JUJU,SPITTIN' IN VOODOO coz that crew speak "poo see" like the SHIT'S OF A COUGAR TRIPLE IT TOO MIXED WITH THE POOP OF 6 LYNX N A PUMA think "feel lines" n "cat-skids" coz this WINTER IS BRUTAL seeing the "whole side getting iced" ain't a KITTEN REMOVAL!!!! (u KIDDING? REMOVE ILL?) nah sit n be cool,chill those spirit you use killed after rituals do nil : ain't impressed wit' ur' hexed jewels "donkeys of the day" versus "VET WITH THE BEST TOOL'S" coz with LESS THAN A BREATH PULLED before "STRETCHING A LEG" DUDE'S already sensing this a TEST THAT'LL STRESS YOU n not a DESERT TO QUEST THROUGH when what i've "PREPPED BY THE SLEADFUL'S" KEPT IN SUSPENSE TIL 1 STEP N THESE "MULES" LEFT SKETCHED AS A STENCIL......ETCHED WITH A PENCIL "ancient asses stressing" you'll be "LEAD TO YOUR DEATH'S" SOON "heavy drops" set to flop DEFT AS LEAD B'LOON caged scripts "ape? shit!" VEXED AS A DEAD BABOON coz there's "levels to this,know man" flow been DRENCHING IN JET FUEL so "one strike" n "phroxen bodied" to "VEG" IN A "WET POOL" !!!!(erupt tryna figure where the fuck that you've went to,stuck a carrot up his ass n said he could sense you) I've "broke ya necks" so "lookin back?" this was STUPID IN "HINDSIGHT" "ass words" look kinda "silly" now CHOOSING THE LIMELIGHT "ticked off" "stating cases" n "PUSHED TO THE SIDE" LIKE how yall "hands on,to the point" if you ain't "PROVING THE TIMES RIGHT"?!?! nothing to prove in the times...right? shit, even my PRE-SCRIPT AMAZES "E-QUIPPED" TO "PLAY THIS" "voice controllin this shit" "SPEAKING WITH GAME",IF "ball-in on your block" ain't no FIFA IN CAGES n a CLEAN UP IS BRAZY as the LEGIONS HAVE FADED "forced" into "retirement" stiff as "LEAVING THE NAVY" NEAR ENOUGH 80 WEAK AS MISS DAISY, "CREEPING IN PHASES" just a bunch of "uber bitches" SLEEPIN' WITH SWAVY it's coz no1 gives fuck you're always SCHEMING IN CRAZES if you only "REVISIT RAGES" in 3 MINUTE STAGES!!! Phro, "star of the legion" : the FRESHEST PRICE OF PERSIA well the LESS CONVINCING VERSION guess i SLEPT THROUGH HALF UR SERMON who's his "EXCELLENCE CONCERNING"??? like he won't get "underlayed in ice" cold as MEXICAN WITH CURLING tryna "brush this off and slide" a true TESTAMENT IN SWERVING coz since "uncle phils retired" it's like he's LEFT US WITH A SERVING ur NERVES BUT BETTER WORDING "aidin' fans online" but never MET THE NERD IN PERSON bet u thought he "killed me off" before,but never "CHECKED IF IT WAS CERTAIN" like some SEX WITH PRETTY VIRGIN'S but then TESTICLES ARE HURTING coz now my DESTINY'S EMERGING and my "DEATH IS SEEN AS URGENT" should of "followed through on killiing kid" like PREGNANCIES A BURDEN!!! Roar? Ha! I never even heard him, OLD SISSY this FLOW SICKLY bout teach a "slow ho" how to "FOLD SWIFTLY" "crown slapped" "down cast" that GOLD SHIFTED SO QUICKLY "avi pic" unclip : jpeg : SOUL LIFTED : smoke clears : "throne gone" no king : no biggie.....

Last edited by IllHumanNatty; 12-17-2023 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 11-08-2023, 10:25 PM   #1

IllHumanNatty
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 99 text
Default YOU HANDING ME THAT TITLE JUST NOW PHRO OR.....?....here it is in all it's glory

CANT ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL trapped u LAME'S IN A CELL how'd I get to "hating yall with a passion" from HAPPY,PRAY'N FOR YOUR HEALTH,GLADLY TAKING A L,PLANNIN' WAY'S TO EXCEL,ASKIN STRAIGHT UP TO GEL to HAVE YOU WAITING FOR HELP "dealt hand u'd see" >"deaf amputee" CAN'T EXPLAIN IT MYSELF from "post malone" to "home alone" through GRADUAL "STAGES YOU FELL" it was something bout "fitting pictures" lifting?...scriptures...(his little sister?)hmm! DAMN! MAYBE IT'S.......WELL ....(bet you 50 bucks theres some headsho...OH LOOK! FAGS! BOOM!) distraction...now we all got "RATTLED BRAINS" WE CAN TELL but I ain't forget,I put ur fuckin "mugs" on em' "coffins" for getting "CARRIED AWAY WITH YOURSELVES"!!!!(message me on my page for my cell,yall better pay me aswell,p.s me and Sarah had a baby she's an angel it's swell,n the cost of livings crazy as hell, I expect payment at 12) STOP THE RAP IT'S DREADFUL DROP "THE CAP" IT'S FORMED A "MAN" THAT'S GOT A "HAT N" PENCIL if TALKING TRASH WITH OFFERED GARBAGE WARRANTS RAPPING MEDAL'S : "bodies old, inner flash:fork:ash" OPTICS,HEART N DENTALS,CAUSE THE LAND TO TREMBLE "POPOCATEPETL" "erupt blow's" "the dust shows" "PROBLEM ANSWERED" HORROR ANGLE HOTTER THAN A BREVILLE as DOCTORS GASP IN SHOCK AGHAST N OPT TO HANDLE DREMEL'S after CHOPPING HALF THIS DEVIL when i "POP A CAT TO PEDDLE" ..."screwed" like where's the PROPS THAT NAT DESERVES DUDE?? pfffft "hell raisers" ..."QUOTE FOR SUSPENSION"...: "these threads will leave ya hanging" like a ROPE IN A SECOND tin can game "ditch plan a" ROPE IN A SECOND "hung up on this" speed dial PHONING IN LEGENDS who "not into you no more" honestly SHOW THEM MY TEXTIN coz "dad's old" n "unknown'" hasn't SHOW UP TO QUESTION so this "misery business" got you "para MORE" THAN SOME STRESS IN "hard times'" seeing "rule" ain't the "ONLY EXCEPTION"!!!(and eth?...well....he said no coz ur begging) the "legion air? diseased!" Natty "SICK FROM THE COOLER" this IT FOR YOU LOSERS "jugular's grasped" slicker than the GRIP OF A HOOPERS "QUICKER THAN BLUETOOTH" got every "BIN IN THE ROOM FULL" "carnage scrawled" "garbage/balls" ILL LITTER 8 FRUITLOOPS cheering all these "LYRICS GO THROUGH YOU" loud as WIN'S WITH A SWOOSH DO "hole he spear it" goin near it got u SWITCHIN TO JUJU,SPITTIN' IN VOODOO coz that crew speak "poo see" like the SHIT'S OF A COUGAR TRIPLE IT TOO MIXED WITH THE POOP OF 6 LYNX N A PUMA think "feel lines" n "cat-skids" coz this WINTER IS BRUTAL seeing the "whole side getting iced" ain't a KITTEN REMOVAL!!!! (u KIDDING? REMOVE ILL?) nah sit n be cool,chill those spirit you use killed after rituals do nil : ain't impressed wit' ur' hexed jewels "donkeys of the day" versus "VET WITH THE BEST TOOL'S" coz with LESS THAN A BREATH PULLED before "STRETCHING A LEG" DUDE'S already sensing this a TEST THAT'LL STRESS YOU n not a DESERT TO QUEST THROUGH when what i've "PREPPED BY THE SLEADFUL'S" KEPT IN SUSPENSE TIL 1 STEP N THESE "MULES" LEFT SKETCHED AS A STENCIL......ETCHED WITH A PENCIL "ancient asses stressing" you'll be "LEAD TO YOUR DEATH'S" SOON "heavy drops" set to flop DEFT AS LEAD B'LOON caged scripts "ape? shit!" VEXED AS A DEAD BABOON coz there's "levels to this,know man" flow been DRENCHING IN JET FUEL so "one strike" n "phroxen bodied" to "VEG" IN A "WET POOL" !!!!(erupt tryna figure where the fuck that you've went to,stuck a carrot up his ass n said he could sense you) I've "broke ya necks" so "lookin back?" this was STUPID IN "HINDSIGHT" "ass words" look kinda "silly" now CHOOSING THE LIMELIGHT "ticked off" "stating cases" n "PUSHED TO THE SIDE" LIKE how yall "hands on,to the point" if you ain't "PROVING THE TIMES RIGHT"?!?! nothing to prove in the times...right? shit, even my PRE-SCRIPT AMAZES "E-QUIPPED" TO "PLAY THIS" "voice controllin this shit" "SPEAKING WITH GAME",IF "ball-in on your block" ain't no FIFA IN CAGES n a CLEAN UP IS BRAZY as the LEGIONS HAVE FADED "forced" into "retirement" stiff as "LEAVING THE NAVY" NEAR ENOUGH 80 WEAK AS MISS DAISY, "CREEPING IN PHASES" just a bunch of "uber bitches" SLEEPIN' WITH SWAVY it's coz no1 gives fuck you're always SCHEMING IN CRAZES if you only "REVISIT RAGES" in 3 MINUTE STAGES!!! Phro, "star of the legion" : the FRESHEST PRICE OF PERSIA well the LESS CONVINCING VERSION guess i SLEPT THROUGH HALF UR SERMON who's his "EXCELLENCE CONCERNING"??? like he won't get "underlayed in ice" cold as MEXICAN WITH CURLING tryna "brush this off and slide" a true TESTAMENT IN SWERVING coz since "uncle phils retired" it's like he's LEFT US WITH A SERVING ur NERVES BUT BETTER WORDING "aidin' fans online" but never MET THE NERD IN PERSON bet u thought he "killed me off" before,but never "CHECKED IF IT WAS CERTAIN" like some SEX WITH PRETTY VIRGIN'S but then TESTICLES ARE HURTING coz now my DESTINY'S EMERGING and my "DEATH IS SEEN AS URGENT" should of "followed through on killiing kid" like PREGNANCIES A BURDEN!!! Roar? Ha! I never even heard him, OLD SISSY this FLOW SICKLY bout teach a "slow ho" how to "FOLD SWIFTLY" "crown slapped" "down cast" that GOLD SHIFTED SO QUICKLY "avi pic" unclip : jpeg : SOUL LIFTED : smoke clears : "throne gone" no king : no biggie.....

Last edited by IllHumanNatty; 12-17-2023 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 11-08-2023, 10:28 PM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

dude why you going so hard at xen? you're saying so much but not really saying anything. a single bar from xen could end this immediately but xen is above that

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 11-08-2023, 10:28 PM   #2

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text

dude why you going so hard at xen? you're saying so much but not really saying anything. a single bar from xen could end this immediately but xen is above that

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2023, 10:30 PM
IllHumanNatty
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Hahahahahaha what a fucking dick rider listen to it
Unread 11-08-2023, 10:30 PM   #3

IllHumanNatty
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 99 text

Hahahahahaha what a fucking dick rider listen to it
Unread 11-08-2023, 10:32 PM
Row
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 5 Lost

Unread 11-08-2023, 10:32 PM   #4

Row
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Unread 11-08-2023, 11:38 PM
Apollyon666 Apollyon666 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Apollyon666 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 7 Lost

https://youtu.be/KWEAkKfnAV0?si=msYkkb-aNeeDanNw

Proof that Phroxen is afraid of Nat
Unread 11-08-2023, 11:38 PM   #5

Apollyon666 Apollyon666 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Apollyon666 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 48 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/KWEAkKfnAV0?si=msYkkb-aNeeDanNw

Proof that Phroxen is afraid of Nat
Unread 11-09-2023, 12:35 AM
Ice Bear

Quote: