Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-06-2023, 01:04 PM
IllHumanNatty
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost
Default One common father,ra the rugged,uncommon valor in the style of Archangel Michael.

One Common father......:War with Thor's son,Yahwehs staff sergeant,hearken, spitting chilling visions enabled n willing to heal an injured elephant aiding in rebuilding your village,indiscriminate giver truth based visionary forgiver,this is the real war,see the mask slip,world war 2 ,Nazi war,just a riddance, Yah's kids,soothed his ,drug abusin',seen in the streets with the ruined,vexxed gambling and boozing,got the kids in confusion,picture his son,it's the very last scene, before your souls shown, you weren't an ordinary human being, deading ops, luci stalker, tongue clipped, unzipped,truth come with the spirit run quick , hope lives, shifting many mountains moved in a minute, quitting's gnarly, slick,live it,I'm in it to win it checking the new tennants chill in the village we ended up building,we did it triple did it pictures we've painted with merit, these wizards are stressing ,the secret blessing we bout to inherit, ,coming with numbers,behind enemy lines,proved with the praying,it means that you're a son now with me, the enemy the force seen as elite, big cheese,ain't no test,I'm told peace is key, til I see the violence get chilled, I'm leading shouting,this comes free, faith shown that won't crash land, a better damned man,Yah's holy as, swiping me from enemy lands, it takes a lift in the spirit to calm us,these fellow men,wearing crossing hammers,they wanna harm us, their all just pawns cuz, planned scams, used to trip the blessed ,see no gain, do my best, to cast the haunting blues right in the rain, saw the stark lying, lots of hymns, exposing , Yah's intentions to seen your best friends in heaven,pray to the one above, it's blatant,we're stuck in the mud,you'll think youre flying you'll feel giddy,no losing love, you'll see your childhood, grasping the charm each other,you'll see ur whole life you'll feel highs,revealed white light,you'll see Israelites christians and muslims at peace no fight,blacks whites Asians people of all types,we mustn't lie and show up, with pride to survive,I woke up being formerly dead,he rescued me,ask him why,embrace his case,pay back,but ain't escaped facing horror, too many kids warned standing back,drastic got to believe it, life is emphatic ,certified kindness name it he has it,his son died so we live, but we still got to live positive cause in life Yah takes Yah gives

Last edited by IllHumanNatty; 11-06-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Unread 11-06-2023, 01:04 PM   #1

IllHumanNatty
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 99 text
Default One common father,ra the rugged,uncommon valor in the style of Archangel Michael.

One Common father......:War with Thor's son,Yahwehs staff sergeant,hearken, spitting chilling visions enabled n willing to heal an injured elephant aiding in rebuilding your village,indiscriminate giver truth based visionary forgiver,this is the real war,see the mask slip,world war 2 ,Nazi war,just a riddance, Yah's kids,soothed his ,drug abusin',seen in the streets with the ruined,vexxed gambling and boozing,got the kids in confusion,picture his son,it's the very last scene, before your souls shown, you weren't an ordinary human being, deading ops, luci stalker, tongue clipped, unzipped,truth come with the spirit run quick , hope lives, shifting many mountains moved in a minute, quitting's gnarly, slick,live it,I'm in it to win it checking the new tennants chill in the village we ended up building,we did it triple did it pictures we've painted with merit, these wizards are stressing ,the secret blessing we bout to inherit, ,coming with numbers,behind enemy lines,proved with the praying,it means that you're a son now with me, the enemy the force seen as elite, big cheese,ain't no test,I'm told peace is key, til I see the violence get chilled, I'm leading shouting,this comes free, faith shown that won't crash land, a better damned man,Yah's holy as, swiping me from enemy lands, it takes a lift in the spirit to calm us,these fellow men,wearing crossing hammers,they wanna harm us, their all just pawns cuz, planned scams, used to trip the blessed ,see no gain, do my best, to cast the haunting blues right in the rain, saw the stark lying, lots of hymns, exposing , Yah's intentions to seen your best friends in heaven,pray to the one above, it's blatant,we're stuck in the mud,you'll think youre flying you'll feel giddy,no losing love, you'll see your childhood, grasping the charm each other,you'll see ur whole life you'll feel highs,revealed white light,you'll see Israelites christians and muslims at peace no fight,blacks whites Asians people of all types,we mustn't lie and show up, with pride to survive,I woke up being formerly dead,he rescued me,ask him why,embrace his case,pay back,but ain't escaped facing horror, too many kids warned standing back,drastic got to believe it, life is emphatic ,certified kindness name it he has it,his son died so we live, but we still got to live positive cause in life Yah takes Yah gives

Last edited by IllHumanNatty; 11-06-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Unread 11-06-2023, 10:01 PM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

“Sir, this is a Wendy’s…”
Unread 11-06-2023, 10:01 PM   #2

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

“Sir, this is a Wendy’s…”
Unread 11-07-2023, 11:10 AM
IllHumanNatty
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Is that why you're working here.
Unread 11-07-2023, 11:10 AM   #3

IllHumanNatty
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 99 text

Is that why you're working here.
Unread 11-07-2023, 05:39 PM
STEELO
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 2 Lost

Unread 11-07-2023, 05:39 PM   #4

STEELO
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 18 text
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)