Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-28-2016, 02:11 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation ATTENTION LETSBEEF (Message From God)

I'm just going to say it right now. Hattan & Myself, are taking this Tourney. I don't care who you are or what you drop. Everyone who signed up didn't realize the small print that reads "LB is not responsible for what Skizzo & @Manhattan do to your corpse when you face them in a round." <--- You fucks should've read the contracts better.

There's nothing you can do, say, or pretend to do or say that is going to change the outcome of that tournament. Let's be PERFECTLY honest right fast. This site is full of nothing but has been's and never got to be's.

On Another note:
The FEW people that are still around are here because they LOVE the site and have been here so long they don't have anything else to do with their life.

Fucking losers like @Rant who cry and bitch in threads cuz they lost the little bit of power they had when they didn't do anything with the power when they had it. Fucking failures. But it isn't without reason that they complain. Cus Then we have @Row who thinks he's the shit cuz @Pugz gave you a little bit of power now, well Surprise you wack shit, You keeping the handful of people that do ANYTHING for the site or that WANT to do anything for the site, from doing that cuz "they not doing enough"....

What the fuck kind of logic is that? The sites DEAD. You should be fucking grateful as fuck that ANYONE does ANYTHING. You should reach out your fucking cheeto crust stained fingers, and shake their hands. You should get out of your fucking faggot fathers basement that smells like moldy funyon crumbs, and you should offer these thirsty ass niggas a bottle of water ON YOUR FUCKING HANDS AND KNEES nigga. If you can even find your knees..... wtf... Do you even know what ya kneecaps look like by now? Im jw.

Let go of each others dicks for a second. If you guys want to make this shit work, removing the ONLY people who do shit, no matter how minimal, isn't the way to do it.

But this yall site though, I'm just here to snatch your titles, Fuck your bitches, and make fun of you pathetic fucks who think you stand a chance.

& If you got a problem with it? Send bars.

That's it. Go back to your worthless fucking lives now. Bitches.

#JustSayin2 (Coming Soon)

Last edited by Skizzo; 02-28-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 02-28-2016, 02:11 PM   #1

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Exclamation ATTENTION LETSBEEF (Message From God)

I'm just going to say it right now. Hattan & Myself, are taking this Tourney. I don't care who you are or what you drop. Everyone who signed up didn't realize the small print that reads "LB is not responsible for what Skizzo & @Manhattan do to your corpse when you face them in a round." <--- You fucks should've read the contracts better.

There's nothing you can do, say, or pretend to do or say that is going to change the outcome of that tournament. Let's be PERFECTLY honest right fast. This site is full of nothing but has been's and never got to be's.

On Another note:
The FEW people that are still around are here because they LOVE the site and have been here so long they don't have anything else to do with their life.

Fucking losers like @Rant who cry and bitch in threads cuz they lost the little bit of power they had when they didn't do anything with the power when they had it. Fucking failures. But it isn't without reason that they complain. Cus Then we have @Row who thinks he's the shit cuz @Pugz gave you a little bit of power now, well Surprise you wack shit, You keeping the handful of people that do ANYTHING for the site or that WANT to do anything for the site, from doing that cuz "they not doing enough"....

What the fuck kind of logic is that? The sites DEAD. You should be fucking grateful as fuck that ANYONE does ANYTHING. You should reach out your fucking cheeto crust stained fingers, and shake their hands. You should get out of your fucking faggot fathers basement that smells like moldy funyon crumbs, and you should offer these thirsty ass niggas a bottle of water ON YOUR FUCKING HANDS AND KNEES nigga. If you can even find your knees..... wtf... Do you even know what ya kneecaps look like by now? Im jw.

Let go of each others dicks for a second. If you guys want to make this shit work, removing the ONLY people who do shit, no matter how minimal, isn't the way to do it.

But this yall site though, I'm just here to snatch your titles, Fuck your bitches, and make fun of you pathetic fucks who think you stand a chance.

& If you got a problem with it? Send bars.

That's it. Go back to your worthless fucking lives now. Bitches.

#JustSayin2 (Coming Soon)

Last edited by Skizzo; 02-28-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 02-28-2016, 02:15 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

if you read the OP you lose at life

your fate is in your hands ppl
Unread 02-28-2016, 02:15 PM   #2

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

if you read the OP you lose at life

your fate is in your hands ppl

Unread 02-28-2016, 02:18 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Drop your verse Bleu.... PLEASE.

I'm going to love watching you be the first victim.
Unread 02-28-2016, 02:18 PM   #3

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Drop your verse Bleu.... PLEASE.

I'm going to love watching you be the first victim.
Unread 02-29-2016, 07:29 PM
Rant

>Being this hyped over a two round tournament.

Edit: I'm also not complaining about losing my mod rights. What I'm complaining about, is them being given to a proven cheater.
Unread 02-29-2016, 07:29 PM   #4

Rant

>Being this hyped over a two round tournament.

Edit: I'm also not complaining about losing my mod rights. What I'm complaining about, is them being given to a proven cheater.

Unread 02-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Celsius

This shit is worse then my ranting threads damn
Unread 02-29-2016, 07:35 PM   #5

Celsius

This shit is worse then my ranting threads damn

Unread 03-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Dean

lol winner of this tag tourney shouldn't even get a title tbh....g'luck to everyone in it tho.
Unread 03-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #6

Dean

lol winner of this tag tourney shouldn't even get a title tbh....g'luck to everyone in it tho.

Unread 03-02-2016, 04:57 PM
NatsHubby
Banned
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

thread needs more testosterone.
Unread 03-02-2016, 04:57 PM   #7

NatsHubby
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby

thread needs more testosterone.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post

@Dean & @Rant - This thread was made before everyone no showed. Trynna get some people to talk some shit and get people to show up here and everybody no showed anyways.

Sighs.

I can only do so much.
Unread 03-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #8

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post

@Dean & @Rant - This thread was made before everyone no showed. Trynna get some people to talk some shit and get people to show up here and everybody no showed anyways.

Sighs.

I can only do so much.
Unread 03-03-2016, 04:11 PM
EtH

You're the third person to have a God gimmick.
Unread 03-03-2016, 04:11 PM   #9

EtH

You're the third person to have a God gimmick.

Tags
justsayin2