Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Skizzo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation To Whoever "X" Is, Making A New Rule.

-;Skizz Takes His Hands Out The Cookie Jar;-

Freedom Of Press :

Freedom of the press is the freedom of communication and expression through vehicles including various electronic media and published materials. While such freedom mostly implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state, its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.
With respect to governmental information, any government may distinguish which materials are public or protected from disclosure to the public based on classification of information as sensitive, classified or secret and being otherwise protected from disclosure due to relevance of the information to protecting the national interest. Many governments are also subject to sunshine laws or freedom of information legislation that are used to define the ambit of national interest.

AND.....if you didn't like that....

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation, or both. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".
The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression."[1][2] Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law.

So In Conclusion:

Unless You Plan On Changing The Amendment In It's Entirety.... I Suggest You Stop Crying Cuz Yo Momma's Info Got Posted All Over A Website As Well As Your Government. FACEBOOK < is a public website where any and all information is posted by the user him/herself. the fact that someone found it and posted it is not against any law. it's crucial evidence and "Exposure".

~ Skizzo Says: Stop Crying Bitches. Take It Like the Whore You Are.

[ Be Like Skizzo ]
Unread 12-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #1

Skizzo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Exclamation To Whoever "X" Is, Making A New Rule.

Freedom Of Press :

Freedom of the press is the freedom of communication and expression through vehicles including various electronic media and published materials. While such freedom mostly implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state, its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.
With respect to governmental information, any government may distinguish which materials are public or protected from disclosure to the public based on classification of information as sensitive, classified or secret and being otherwise protected from disclosure due to relevance of the information to protecting the national interest. Many governments are also subject to sunshine laws or freedom of information legislation that are used to define the ambit of national interest.

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation, or both. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".
The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression."[1][2] Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law.

So In Conclusion:

Unless You Plan On Changing The Amendment In It's Entirety.... I Suggest You Stop Crying Cuz Yo Momma's Info Got Posted All Over A Website As Well As Your Government. FACEBOOK < is a public website where any and all information is posted by the user him/herself. the fact that someone found it and posted it is not against any law. it's crucial evidence and "Exposure".

[ Be Like Skizzo ]

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:23 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Gym Class Heros would be jealous.
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #2

UnEtHıCaL

Gym Class Heros would be jealous.

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Silk Account 41 Silk Account 41 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Silk Account 41 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 0 Lost

Watch him get banned.

Just saying.
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #3

Silk Account 41 Silk Account 41 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Silk Account 41 is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Watch him get banned.

Just saying.
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

Freedom Of Press :

So In Conclusion:

[ Be Like Skizzo ]
you are aware that the U.S. Constitution does NOT apply to any other country but the U.S.

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #4

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

Freedom Of Press :

So In Conclusion:

[ Be Like Skizzo ]
you are aware that the U.S. Constitution does NOT apply to any other country but the U.S.

-Solomon Grundy
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:27 AM
UnEtHıCaL

^Tell that to the US Army.
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #5

UnEtHıCaL

^Tell that to the US Army.

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Krhyme Killz
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

whaddup eth..

ayo...also, i bet you was that dude in 3rd grade like, "I can say "fuck" cuz the 1st ammendment" lol...

-Solomon Grundy
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #6

Krhyme Killz
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

whaddup eth..

ayo...also, i bet you was that dude in 3rd grade like, "I can say "fuck" cuz the 1st ammendment" lol...
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Trademark Trademark is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trademark
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Shut the fuck up, your HYPOTHESIS, I'm sure is inaccurate...
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #7

Trademark Trademark is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 94 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trademark

Shut the fuck up, your HYPOTHESIS, I'm sure is inaccurate...
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
whaddup eth..

Whaddup? Whaddup? Whut the fuck you think is up? Man those steriods do nothing to me. Fucking nothing. Grrrrrrrrr. MM I want my money back you bald fuck.
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #8

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
whaddup eth..

Whaddup? Whaddup? Whut the fuck you think is up? Man those steriods do nothing to me. Fucking nothing. Grrrrrrrrr. MM I want my money back you bald fuck.

Unread 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Krhyme Killz
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
*logs off*

*unplugs PC*

-Solomon Grundy
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM   #9

Krhyme Killz
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
*logs off*

*unplugs PC*
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:45 AM
UnEtHıCaL

^Uplugging the PC....Dis mahfucka knows wassup wit mah nigga Daz Inviroment!
Unread 12-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #10

UnEtHıCaL

^Uplugging the PC....Dis mahfucka knows wassup wit mah nigga Daz Inviroment!