Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Blocc
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Tain
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Fidel Z to confirm that everyone hated him on LB, and I recruited him as a challenge
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:31 PM   #221

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@Fidel Z to confirm that everyone hated him on LB, and I recruited him as a challenge

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
EtH: Hey Fidel Z and Snoopy, you guys are the most hated on the site. I'm want a challenge to recruit you guys to Chloro (NOT ACs)

Snoopy and Fidel: Sure.

EtH: Hey ACs, can we recruit Fidel and Snoopy to Chloro.

ACs: Maybe Fidel, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Snoopy.

*1 year later*

Snoopy: Pffft, EtH tried begged me to join ACs.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Do you want me to repost the quotes from all the ACs members turning you down when I suggested it?
Come on man, we both know that I said no thanks. Why u have to lie like that for. Fidel even know the truth back at the time. I said I got my own crew to build up. Yeah ur lame ass came back a week later on IM saying most the members don't me in anyway which suits me and always made u look less rejected. If there's a way we can pull up the IM history u wouldn't be making up lies like this homie. Same with that IM when u ask me to vote for u
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #222

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text

Quote:
EtH: Hey Fidel Z and Snoopy, you guys are the most hated on the site. I'm want a challenge to recruit you guys to Chloro (NOT ACs)

Snoopy and Fidel: Sure.

EtH: Hey ACs, can we recruit Fidel and Snoopy to Chloro.

ACs: Maybe Fidel, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Snoopy.

*1 year later*

Snoopy: Pffft, EtH tried begged me to join ACs.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Do you want me to repost the quotes from all the ACs members turning you down when I suggested it?
Come on man, we both know that I said no thanks. Why u have to lie like that for. Fidel even know the truth back at the time. I said I got my own crew to build up. Yeah ur lame ass came back a week later on IM saying most the members don't me in anyway which suits me and always made u look less rejected. If there's a way we can pull up the IM history u wouldn't be making up lies like this homie. Same with that IM when u ask me to vote for u
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:33 PM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Yo @Nicholas, you can never fuck with me.

Ever.

In ya whole life. You will remain a big mouthed nobody with no actual bars, so go ahead, reply to this with some more shit about you runnin through my crew.

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #223

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

Ever.

In ya whole life. You will remain a big mouthed nobody with no actual bars, so go ahead, reply to this with some more shit about you runnin through my crew.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterThought View Post

Ever.

I'm running through your whole crew.

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #224

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterThought View Post

Ever.

I'm running through your whole crew.

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
That was the case with ELOH STACKz, maybe the case with you too.

But you ALWAYS claim that you were recruited "several times" as you said, to "ACs". You weren't even recruited once to Chloro, let alone several times to ACs.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Nick also thinks he's a legitimate candidate for the audio GC.
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #225

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

But you ALWAYS claim that you were recruited "several times" as you said, to "ACs". You weren't even recruited once to Chloro, let alone several times to ACs.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Snoopy316
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:

U asked if I wanted to join Chloro/AC, I said no in a nice way. they are the same crew man. Why u making it sound like theres fucking stages n shit? so if I'm so wack why u even asked? i don't see u ask mokane to join. u stubborn fuck lol u rather stick it ur ego than admitting the truth.
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #226

Snoopy316
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:

U asked if I wanted to join Chloro/AC, I said no in a nice way. they are the same crew man. Why u making it sound like theres fucking stages n shit? so if I'm so wack why u even asked? i don't see u ask mokane to join. u stubborn fuck lol u rather stick it ur ego than admitting the truth.
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH
What I'm thinking to start is, go for LB's most wanted. Snoopy and Fidel Z. Both are ALWAYS asking me for advice on their lines and how to improve on chat. Snoopy is getting a lot of heat for sniping and stuff, but the guy is all over ACs respecting in the forums and he's not full of his own shit or anything. I think with guys like them, they get attacked and then get defensive. Being less knowledgeable about the site, they end up saying stupid stuff and looking like cunts. Again, worse comes to worse, they don't improve, and we kick them?
Does that answer your question?
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:48 PM   #227

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH
What I'm thinking to start is, go for LB's most wanted. Snoopy and Fidel Z. Both are ALWAYS asking me for advice on their lines and how to improve on chat. Snoopy is getting a lot of heat for sniping and stuff, but the guy is all over ACs respecting in the forums and he's not full of his own shit or anything. I think with guys like them, they get attacked and then get defensive. Being less knowledgeable about the site, they end up saying stupid stuff and looking like cunts. Again, worse comes to worse, they don't improve, and we kick them?
Does that answer your question?

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Fidel Z

Quote:

Confirmed.
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #228

Fidel Z

Quote:

Confirmed.

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Although Fidel proved me wrong, sat in Knighted by Rakim or some shit for a few months, before RULE stole my idea and Fidel was less of a cunt the second time around
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:57 PM   #229

Hubert Cumberdale

Although Fidel proved me wrong, sat in Knighted by Rakim or some shit for a few months, before RULE stole my idea and Fidel was less of a cunt the second time around

Unread 02-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Snoopy316
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Confirmed.
Can u also confirm at the time I said I won't be joining Chloro with u cus I can't leaves crew cus I wanted to help them elevate? we were on IM chat.
Unread 02-01-2014, 06:58 PM   #230

Snoopy316
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Confirmed.
Can u also confirm at the time I said I won't be joining Chloro with u cus I can't leaves crew cus I wanted to help them elevate? we were on IM chat.

Tags
bsi garbage, bsi has no audio heads, bsi has no track makers, bsi sucks, bsi=gay crew name, bsigarbalogy101, bsisucksforreal, dickolas, dickoless, eth has no soul, eth is a ginger, ethwearswigs, fidelz4hof, fuck your mom, get off your high horse, nicholas is delirious, nick wears wigs, nick you blow, nixwon>nicholas, numbersdontlie, rulewearswigs, snoopy is a fag, tally ho fagget, truthfully just sucks