Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-15-2014, 01:23 AM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

@Student

Chico may talk about "Fake Stacks" and "Large Steel, Moving" but he's just referring to movies with BANK FORGERS and speaking of cash...his verse? I couldn't even make "Heads Or Tails" of it like BLANK QUARTERS!! setup was fairly relavent wit the whole cash concept, the problem i had wit the first line tho was how wordy it was.... 26 syllables including the first multi set... that hurts flow and turns a verse more into just writing paragraphs....yes it fits more content in, but you need to learn to use less words to get your idea across, your punch line idiom was decent.. problem here is any mention of heads or tails and using quarters as a flip has been played out for a long time.

this guy's the "Biggest Joke" look at his WORTHLESS acCOUNTS enough to SERVICE A TOWN so you'd think he'd be just fine but he still can't "Build Up" a punchline while I'll just "Go For The Jugular/Juggler" to kill this CIRCUS CLOWN!!broken multi set here..wit circus clown being 3 syllables.. hurts the rhythm of the bar here.. second line here again too wordy, when i read it my mind keeps expecting another multi set to lower the line count..and keep flow.. i couldve said your whole bar like this... this guys the 'biggest joke' wit enuf WORTHLESS ACCOUNTS to SERVICE A TOWN, so if ya try 'tossin anything' to HURT ME IN ROUNDS, i'll 'go for the jugular' like some CIRCUS HAS FOUND another PURPOSE FOR CLOWNS..

I'm a classy island killer but when I say my lines'll "Wrap Around His Neck" or "Fold His Chest" I don't mean LEI'S OR LAPELS and he's deadly? nah only time he see's "Ass Ass Inns" is going to GAYLORD HOTELS!! again very overy long setups, waaayyy too wordy... you dont need 'classy island killer' shits just filler that doesnt really further your concept and seems to be just thrown in there to connect LEIS.... you couldve stayed simple and say 'wrap around his neck' , but i aint OFFERIN A LEI.. also the setup here was prolly your worse as far as relavence to your end punch.. what is the main idea here ? your ridiculing the fact that he thinks he's deadly... or that hes a faggit....so stick wit one of those ideas in the setup and follow thru... the end wordplay was very forced and got even more whack when flippin wit GAYLORD HOTELS..there is an actual gaylord hotel, which is a subsidiary of the marriot,and has absolutely no relavence to anything homoerotic.. prolly your worse bar here

he may talk about his "Shit Being Smooth" but that's just his BOTTOM LOTION and you beating me? please..."Don't Kid Yourself" like CONDOM SLOGANS!! this was a fairly decent short bar setup.. setup wise, wasnt feelin it much.. yeah its somewhat relavent cause translating it, your sayin that he claims to have a smooth verse, but he dont , so beating you is a fallacy.. this i get, but you couldve been alot more relavent and hit wit a stronger build.even wit short bar.. i'd have said think you 'got me covered'?yeah, only for the COST OF LOTION, so fuck ya NOVICE NOTIONS, cause them 'raps wont protect you' unless its a CONDOM SLOGAN/..

I'm Student but I ought a be TEACHING CLASS talking bout' READING MAPS cause I'll put a "Red Stripe Through His Center" like this costa RICAN'S FLAG!!this bar was aight, nothing major, straight and to the point.. plus he bit on the last tournament and to that there's no STEEP OPPOSITION everyone knows those lines you quickly "Ripped Off” without CHEAP CIRCUMCISION!! last line.this bitch wanna "DICK AROUND" Ri:can catch a beat down like that meltdown wit CHRIS BROWNlike the relavence in setup here, punch was weak and basic imo.. ripped off doesnt relate too well with cheap circumcision..you need to tie it to a closer relation that is still an entrende..closer was a let doWN here.. seems like you got lazy and rushed this one... i see where you were implyin ri =rianna.. but the wording made it pretty statementish and boring...

PUNCHES: 5.5 okay punchlines and concepts were okaish, they just werent too creative and out of box for my liking... not to say that you had alot of potential big hits, the wording took them down a notch,

PERSONALS:3 i saw one attempt at nameplay, and a rican flag reference which seemed more like an afterthought than a punchline... rest couldve been aimed at anyone..

MULTIS/FLOW/SCHEMEWORK: 5 wasnt bad, pretty decent , not too complex, just stay away from the wordy setup lines...

CREATIVITY/SWAG: 5.5 again, nothing really stood out to me.. almost paint by the numbers safe type of bars here... but they were fairly polished so slightly above average...

TOTAL:4.75 personals brought down what wouldve been a slightly above average verse here..ive seen you do some very good bars on occasion, but this one wasnt one of those efforts.. my advice is work on shorter more concise wording, and personals...

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 10-15-2014 at 01:30 AM.
Unread 10-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #41

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

@Student

Chico may talk about "Fake Stacks" and "Large Steel, Moving" but he's just referring to movies with BANK FORGERS and speaking of cash...his verse? I couldn't even make "Heads Or Tails" of it like BLANK QUARTERS!! setup was fairly relavent wit the whole cash concept, the problem i had wit the first line tho was how wordy it was.... 26 syllables including the first multi set... that hurts flow and turns a verse more into just writing paragraphs....yes it fits more content in, but you need to learn to use less words to get your idea across, your punch line idiom was decent.. problem here is any mention of heads or tails and using quarters as a flip has been played out for a long time.

this guy's the "Biggest Joke" look at his WORTHLESS acCOUNTS enough to SERVICE A TOWN so you'd think he'd be just fine but he still can't "Build Up" a punchline while I'll just "Go For The Jugular/Juggler" to kill this CIRCUS CLOWN!!broken multi set here..wit circus clown being 3 syllables.. hurts the rhythm of the bar here.. second line here again too wordy, when i read it my mind keeps expecting another multi set to lower the line count..and keep flow.. i couldve said your whole bar like this... this guys the 'biggest joke' wit enuf WORTHLESS ACCOUNTS to SERVICE A TOWN, so if ya try 'tossin anything' to HURT ME IN ROUNDS, i'll 'go for the jugular' like some CIRCUS HAS FOUND another PURPOSE FOR CLOWNS..

I'm a classy island killer but when I say my lines'll "Wrap Around His Neck" or "Fold His Chest" I don't mean LEI'S OR LAPELS and he's deadly? nah only time he see's "Ass Ass Inns" is going to GAYLORD HOTELS!! again very overy long setups, waaayyy too wordy... you dont need 'classy island killer' shits just filler that doesnt really further your concept and seems to be just thrown in there to connect LEIS.... you couldve stayed simple and say 'wrap around his neck' , but i aint OFFERIN A LEI.. also the setup here was prolly your worse as far as relavence to your end punch.. what is the main idea here ? your ridiculing the fact that he thinks he's deadly... or that hes a faggit....so stick wit one of those ideas in the setup and follow thru... the end wordplay was very forced and got even more whack when flippin wit GAYLORD HOTELS..there is an actual gaylord hotel, which is a subsidiary of the marriot,and has absolutely no relavence to anything homoerotic.. prolly your worse bar here

he may talk about his "Shit Being Smooth" but that's just his BOTTOM LOTION and you beating me? please..."Don't Kid Yourself" like CONDOM SLOGANS!! this was a fairly decent short bar setup.. setup wise, wasnt feelin it much.. yeah its somewhat relavent cause translating it, your sayin that he claims to have a smooth verse, but he dont , so beating you is a fallacy.. this i get, but you couldve been alot more relavent and hit wit a stronger build.even wit short bar.. i'd have said think you 'got me covered'?yeah, only for the COST OF LOTION, so fuck ya NOVICE NOTIONS, cause them 'raps wont protect you' unless its a CONDOM SLOGAN/..

I'm Student but I ought a be TEACHING CLASS talking bout' READING MAPS cause I'll put a "Red Stripe Through His Center" like this costa RICAN'S FLAG!!this bar was aight, nothing major, straight and to the point.. plus he bit on the last tournament and to that there's no STEEP OPPOSITION everyone knows those lines you quickly "Ripped Off” without CHEAP CIRCUMCISION!! last line.this bitch wanna "DICK AROUND" Ri:can catch a beat down like that meltdown wit CHRIS BROWNlike the relavence in setup here, punch was weak and basic imo.. ripped off doesnt relate too well with cheap circumcision..you need to tie it to a closer relation that is still an entrende..closer was a let doWN here.. seems like you got lazy and rushed this one... i see where you were implyin ri =rianna.. but the wording made it pretty statementish and boring...

PUNCHES: 5.5 okay punchlines and concepts were okaish, they just werent too creative and out of box for my liking... not to say that you had alot of potential big hits, the wording took them down a notch,

PERSONALS:3 i saw one attempt at nameplay, and a rican flag reference which seemed more like an afterthought than a punchline... rest couldve been aimed at anyone..

MULTIS/FLOW/SCHEMEWORK: 5 wasnt bad, pretty decent , not too complex, just stay away from the wordy setup lines...

CREATIVITY/SWAG: 5.5 again, nothing really stood out to me.. almost paint by the numbers safe type of bars here... but they were fairly polished so slightly above average...

TOTAL:4.75 personals brought down what wouldve been a slightly above average verse here..ive seen you do some very good bars on occasion, but this one wasnt one of those efforts.. my advice is work on shorter more concise wording, and personals...

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 10-15-2014 at 01:30 AM.
Unread 10-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Quincy®
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
176 Won / 101 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
@Student

And my wait continues. Lol @ILLo I ain't that hard to respond to bra?
Unread 10-15-2014, 01:37 AM   #42

Quincy®
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
176 Won / 101 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 574 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
@Student

Unread 10-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q~THE~DON~ View Post
If i choose to breakdown your bars.ull see it in here.. if not me than @Erupt. Right now im doin the ones that rupt asked me to help him with.
Unread 10-15-2014, 01:51 AM   #43

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q~THE~DON~ View Post
If i choose to breakdown your bars.ull see it in here.. if not me than @Erupt. Right now im doin the ones that rupt asked me to help him with.
Unread 10-15-2014, 02:32 AM
Wonderbred
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Was gonna do my battle with 2FUEL but fuck it, here's an 8-syllable scheme battle with James/The Lock that I'm pretty sure no one has ever seen because it got like three votes. CANNIBALISTIC COLONIES was the scheme.

This dude claims to be a Christian who BASKS IN THE SPIRIT FLAWLESSLY, but you hang around Dave so much you have your ASS ON HIS DICK A LOT IT SEEMS, so if my underSTANDIN IS TWISTED PARDON ME...but doesn’t PRACTICIN VICIOUS SODOMY CLASH WITH RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE, G? I ACTUALLY FUCKED HIS MOM, YA SEE, and that bitch had more ANIMALISTIC QUALITIES than CANNIBALISTIC COLONIES! I’d say you could “beat me in your dreams” but I’d be SMASHIN THIS KID SUBCONSCIOUSLY! And on video battles this FAGGOT JUST SPITS RETARDEDLY with an ACCENT THAT SOUNDS JUST AWFUL like he HAS TO GO SPIT SOME CHAW OR SEEDS! But this redneck’s from Carolina where BLACKS ARE A BIG MINORITY, so when he’s blastin’ “My Nigga” OUT IN THE STICKS OF CHARLOTTE HE just remembers the days before his FAMILY LIVED IN POVERTY and HAD ONE AS LICIT PROPERTY! Like DAMN YOU’RE A BIGOT OCK! LET’S SEE...our last BATTLE WAS REALLY THOUGHT TO BE a CLASSIC BETWEEN THE LOCK AND ME, but if you think Lock’s the CHAMPION WITH THE RAWER SCHEMES? Those votes LACKED ANY REAL HONESTY which resulted in a MASSIVE POTENTIAL ROBBERY! And I won’t PLAY THE VICTIM but that FAVORITISM was more DAMAGING TO DEMOCRACY than CHALLENGING BUSINESS POLICIES in a CAPITALIST ECONOMY! #murda

"What the fuck is this dude even bustin' rhymes for?
You rap as good as George Bush justifies war,
And this dead broke bastard gets no laughter
Out late in Central Park lookin' for trenchcoat flashers

-Kid Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
And Lastly...

Member Of The Year - Wonderbred.

Last edited by Wonderbred; 10-15-2014 at 02:36 AM.
Unread 10-15-2014, 02:32 AM   #44

Wonderbred
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 85 text
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Was gonna do my battle with 2FUEL but fuck it, here's an 8-syllable scheme battle with James/The Lock that I'm pretty sure no one has ever seen because it got like three votes. CANNIBALISTIC COLONIES was the scheme.

This dude claims to be a Christian who BASKS IN THE SPIRIT FLAWLESSLY, but you hang around Dave so much you have your ASS ON HIS DICK A LOT IT SEEMS, so if my underSTANDIN IS TWISTED PARDON ME...but doesn’t PRACTICIN VICIOUS SODOMY CLASH WITH RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE, G? I ACTUALLY FUCKED HIS MOM, YA SEE, and that bitch had more ANIMALISTIC QUALITIES than CANNIBALISTIC COLONIES! I’d say you could “beat me in your dreams” but I’d be SMASHIN THIS KID SUBCONSCIOUSLY! And on video battles this FAGGOT JUST SPITS RETARDEDLY with an ACCENT THAT SOUNDS JUST AWFUL like he HAS TO GO SPIT SOME CHAW OR SEEDS! But this redneck’s from Carolina where BLACKS ARE A BIG MINORITY, so when he’s blastin’ “My Nigga” OUT IN THE STICKS OF CHARLOTTE HE just remembers the days before his FAMILY LIVED IN POVERTY and HAD ONE AS LICIT PROPERTY! Like DAMN YOU’RE A BIGOT OCK! LET’S SEE...our last BATTLE WAS REALLY THOUGHT TO BE a CLASSIC BETWEEN THE LOCK AND ME, but if you think Lock’s the CHAMPION WITH THE RAWER SCHEMES? Those votes LACKED ANY REAL HONESTY which resulted in a MASSIVE POTENTIAL ROBBERY! And I won’t PLAY THE VICTIM but that FAVORITISM was more DAMAGING TO DEMOCRACY than CHALLENGING BUSINESS POLICIES in a CAPITALIST ECONOMY! #murda

"What the fuck is this dude even bustin' rhymes for?
You rap as good as George Bush justifies war,
And this dead broke bastard gets no laughter
Out late in Central Park lookin' for trenchcoat flashers

-Kid Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
And Lastly...

Member Of The Year - Wonderbred.

Last edited by Wonderbred; 10-15-2014 at 02:36 AM.
Unread 10-15-2014, 02:36 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
@Student

Definitely Appreciate The Feedback Man, I'll Work On It. This Breakdown Actually Gives Me Motivation To Write Better.
Unread 10-15-2014, 02:36 PM   #45

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
@Student

Definitely Appreciate The Feedback Man, I'll Work On It. This Breakdown Actually Gives Me Motivation To Write Better.
Unread 10-16-2014, 01:44 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Duke RAPPING IS LAME, i'm PACKING TO BANG with this MAC THAT I AIM. i'm “running through your team” like slutty dames when they HAVING A TRAIN!
(a train is a female gettin gang banged)

His girl might look like Nicki MiNAJ YA’LL but she give the best bjs & i love to masSAGE JAWS.so ‘heads up’ it's a “elementary game” if that thot ever DODGE BALLS! (heads up,dodge ball are elementary games.)

What I seen in this WRITERS FAITH will scare the toughest TIGER aWAY. him gettin a flame w/o a LIGHTER RAISED so I hope he can ‘bare’ FIRE K'S cause I plan on “sleeping him before this winter” and letting him ‘HIBERNATE’..

quick keyed. ya thoughts @Erupt
Unread 10-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #46

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Duke RAPPING IS LAME, i'm PACKING TO BANG with this MAC THAT I AIM. i'm “running through your team” like slutty dames when they HAVING A TRAIN!
(a train is a female gettin gang banged)

His girl might look like Nicki MiNAJ YA’LL but she give the best bjs & i love to masSAGE JAWS.so ‘heads up’ it's a “elementary game” if that thot ever DODGE BALLS! (heads up,dodge ball are elementary games.)

What I seen in this WRITERS FAITH will scare the toughest TIGER aWAY. him gettin a flame w/o a LIGHTER RAISED so I hope he can ‘bare’ FIRE K'S cause I plan on “sleeping him before this winter” and letting him ‘HIBERNATE’..

quick keyed. ya thoughts @Erupt

Unread 10-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbred View Post
here's an 8-syllable scheme battle with James/The Lock that I'm pretty sure no one has ever seen because it got like three votes.
I believe I saw this one when it came out. The problem is, when you have an AC vs a MM, half the people who read the battle can't vote on it...
Unread 10-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #47

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbred View Post
here's an 8-syllable scheme battle with James/The Lock that I'm pretty sure no one has ever seen because it got like three votes.
I believe I saw this one when it came out. The problem is, when you have an AC vs a MM, half the people who read the battle can't vote on it...
Unread 10-18-2014, 05:26 PM
Dean

Bump.....
Unread 10-18-2014, 05:26 PM   #48

Dean

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Bump.....

Unread 10-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Bump.....
word lmfao niggas forgot bout us.
Unread 10-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #49

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Bump.....
word lmfao niggas forgot bout us.
Unread 10-18-2014, 07:42 PM
reEFer
Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
77 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
@Erupt ... peep that

vs. Obey

Who the fuck brung LASSE TO DOG FIGHT? He couldn't keep “grounded” wearing sneakers with the SHABBY LACROSSE SPIKES I'm Psycho!, the HAPPY FOR WAR TYPE But thinkin you're “Nuts, Get a grip” you'd rather ASK ME TO COUGH TWICE!....*He's on letsbeef all day!, Eyes red, dry mouth, Parched in a bliss. Tryna give out “rap advice” but ain't Harsh with the spits, *funny how “Bey a net buffer” But'll never be Sharp with the Tips! (bayonet)*<-- while Punches i THROW ERASE TEAMS, & I figured since O's “thinking, Caps Off” I'd kill him with a*LOWER CASE SCHEME!. *Rap skills? i SHOWED YOU THE BASICS... then the way you “Called it quits” it seemed PHONE BOOTH RELATED Them “Ciao lines” was enough to rival SOUL FOOD ARRANGEMENTS! (chow) ... O, we KNOW YOU ASHAMED WITH the fact your “Crafts missing!” But even FOLKS WHO's MALAYSIAN would HOPE YOU EMBRACE IT!!!/*I stayed with him & his MOTHER IN JUNE, So i know 1st hand, that he ain't around GUNs AND THE GOONS, it's lies-brother, Only “rap sheet” he got is that “hip hop blanket” he *hides-under when I'd COME IN THE ROOM!!.*Now he acts bigheaded but comes DULL IN MANY CLASHES?, I don't care if his SKULL IS VERY MASSIVE.. I repo-Ego's and “Beys'll get cut down to size” with out CULINARY CLASSES!. (Basil)

here i got you bruh....

- wack
Unread 10-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #50

reEFer
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
77 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 30 audio / 209 text
Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
@Erupt ... peep that

vs. Obey

Who the fuck brung LASSE TO DOG FIGHT? He couldn't keep “grounded” wearing sneakers with the SHABBY LACROSSE SPIKES I'm Psycho!, the HAPPY FOR WAR TYPE But thinkin you're “Nuts, Get a grip” you'd rather ASK ME TO COUGH TWICE!....*He's on letsbeef all day!, Eyes red, dry mouth, Parched in a bliss. Tryna give out “rap advice” but ain't Harsh with the spits, *funny how “Bey a net buffer” But'll never be Sharp with the Tips! (bayonet)*<-- while Punches i THROW ERASE TEAMS, & I figured since O's “thinking, Caps Off” I'd kill him with a*LOWER CASE SCHEME!. *Rap skills? i SHOWED YOU THE BASICS... then the way you “Called it quits” it seemed PHONE BOOTH RELATED Them “Ciao lines” was enough to rival SOUL FOOD ARRANGEMENTS! (chow) ... O, we KNOW YOU ASHAMED WITH the fact your “Crafts missing!” But even FOLKS WHO's MALAYSIAN would HOPE YOU EMBRACE IT!!!/*I stayed with him & his MOTHER IN JUNE, So i know 1st hand, that he ain't around GUNs AND THE GOONS, it's lies-brother, Only “rap sheet” he got is that “hip hop blanket” he *hides-under when I'd COME IN THE ROOM!!.*Now he acts bigheaded but comes DULL IN MANY CLASHES?, I don't care if his SKULL IS VERY MASSIVE.. I repo-Ego's and “Beys'll get cut down to size” with out CULINARY CLASSES!. (Basil)

here i got you bruh....

- wack

Tags
murda