lmfraooooo wow
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #11

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lmfraooooo wow

Unread 11-17-2009, 12:12 PM
dmullz dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
ok i was at a party with my homies
then this blonde ahahaha
she gave me domers and when she was finished
she had pubes in her teeth ahahahahaha
thats funny but not cool groom ya shit bro, and stop catching bjs from hill billies lmao

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #12

dmullz dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Quote:
ok i was at a party with my homies
then this blonde ahahaha
she gave me domers and when she was finished
she had pubes in her teeth ahahahahaha
thats funny but not cool groom ya shit bro, and stop catching bjs from hill billies lmao

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:21 PM
nun-YA
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 36 Lost

i remember in grade 10 my homie was puttin in work and his boss (the baller he is) rented a place across the street from the school to keep an eye on his worker. well we would skip class to blaze right. one day we were blazeing a blunt an then a white car pulls up. these 2 big motherfuckkas came out reachin for their wiast. well since the boss just moved in to the hood he was cutting off the cash flow to those other cats. so when they pulled up they wanted to beef it out. we were in grade 10 his boss look like he was in his mid 20s, these cats that popped out the white car look like OGs and them reachin at their waist we went straight to the apartment. his place was the 1st door going into the hallway, before you hit the hallway you need the key or someone to buzz you in. while hes putting his key in the lock. these cats came to this window door, pulled out their straps and started fireing. my homie got hit in the calf while we were all crawling into his place so we wouldnt get hit in the body or head area. so we get in his place. his boss only had one .45 and left us 2 with no pistols like wtf so homie there got on his celly and called up a few boys with shottys. the cats in the white car took off after they shot those rounds but we still drove around the hood looking for that white car. never did that night. probally never will
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:21 PM   #13

nun-YA
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 36 Lost

i remember in grade 10 my homie was puttin in work and his boss (the baller he is) rented a place across the street from the school to keep an eye on his worker. well we would skip class to blaze right. one day we were blazeing a blunt an then a white car pulls up. these 2 big motherfuckkas came out reachin for their wiast. well since the boss just moved in to the hood he was cutting off the cash flow to those other cats. so when they pulled up they wanted to beef it out. we were in grade 10 his boss look like he was in his mid 20s, these cats that popped out the white car look like OGs and them reachin at their waist we went straight to the apartment. his place was the 1st door going into the hallway, before you hit the hallway you need the key or someone to buzz you in. while hes putting his key in the lock. these cats came to this window door, pulled out their straps and started fireing. my homie got hit in the calf while we were all crawling into his place so we wouldnt get hit in the body or head area. so we get in his place. his boss only had one .45 and left us 2 with no pistols like wtf so homie there got on his celly and called up a few boys with shottys. the cats in the white car took off after they shot those rounds but we still drove around the hood looking for that white car. never did that night. probally never will
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Quote:
Only in the mean streets of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada can 10th grades bust caps with zero consquences....fake story Fail

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #14

Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Quote:
Only in the mean streets of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada can 10th grades bust caps with zero consquences....fake story Fail
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:47 PM
nun-YA
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 36 Lost

buddy my homie was in the hospital in the other side of the school for a week
fasle story my ass i wouldnt waste my time write all that if it was fake

anyway why should i have to explain my self to you
i already did that witht the cops after shit was finnished
2 rules- keep your mouth shut
and dont snitch on your friends
fuck we had to explain why he got shot

we told the cops it was a jack move
and they let me go and left him in the hostpital
done and done
Unread 11-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #15

nun-YA
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 36 Lost

buddy my homie was in the hospital in the other side of the school for a week
fasle story my ass i wouldnt waste my time write all that if it was fake

anyway why should i have to explain my self to you
i already did that witht the cops after shit was finnished
2 rules- keep your mouth shut
and dont snitch on your friends
fuck we had to explain why he got shot

we told the cops it was a jack move
and they let me go and left him in the hostpital
done and done
Unread 11-17-2009, 05:43 PM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Mr. Lets Beef
Im stealing your set up lol!!

High School:

Played Football - Freshmen Year "WR", should have stayed playing I was good, regret it now!
Played Baseball - Played 10th year JV, 11th Varsity... Then started to work so i quit 12th
Worked - From 11th and still now while in college for the new york mets
Grades: Always Above or Equal to a 3.2
Suspended for: Fighting Twice, and One time they said I brought a dangerous weapon to school, Long Story!
Favorite Classes Overall: Basketball ;D.... And all my english classes, and Italian
Relationships: Too many relationships, Too many Hook ups! So many crazy good stories.. some funny shit literaly, and working on another good one atm that would be fuckin funny!
Unread 11-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #16

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Mr. Lets Beef
Im stealing your set up lol!!

High School:

Played Football - Freshmen Year "WR", should have stayed playing I was good, regret it now!
Played Baseball - Played 10th year JV, 11th Varsity... Then started to work so i quit 12th
Worked - From 11th and still now while in college for the new york mets
Grades: Always Above or Equal to a 3.2
Suspended for: Fighting Twice, and One time they said I brought a dangerous weapon to school, Long Story!
Favorite Classes Overall: Basketball ;D.... And all my english classes, and Italian
Relationships: Too many relationships, Too many Hook ups! So many crazy good stories.. some funny shit literaly, and working on another good one atm that would be fuckin funny!
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:08 PM
EJT
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
264 Won / 45 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Played Baseball - 9th - JV
Football 9th-10th - Freshman/JV
Basketball 9th-12th - Varsity
Worked - 9th-12th
Grades: I think my gpa is around 3.25 ... applying to colleges
Suspended for: Fighting 2x but it wasn't anything big, most shit went down outside of school
Favorite Classes - Journalism, AP Psych...Free's
Relationships: Honestly i'm more into the hookup thing cuz im prolly not gonna meet a girl in my town/city that i wana date for longer than a year...however i was in 1 serious relationship start of 10th to end of 11th
Overall i thought highschool was sick and still is, lotsa parties, sneaking shit, an some real straight people...
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #17

EJT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
264 Won / 45 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1798 text
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Played Baseball - 9th - JV
Football 9th-10th - Freshman/JV
Basketball 9th-12th - Varsity
Worked - 9th-12th
Grades: I think my gpa is around 3.25 ... applying to colleges
Suspended for: Fighting 2x but it wasn't anything big, most shit went down outside of school
Favorite Classes - Journalism, AP Psych...Free's
Relationships: Honestly i'm more into the hookup thing cuz im prolly not gonna meet a girl in my town/city that i wana date for longer than a year...however i was in 1 serious relationship start of 10th to end of 11th
Overall i thought highschool was sick and still is, lotsa parties, sneaking shit, an some real straight people...
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Rican

Where you from MLB.
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #18

Rican

Where you from MLB.

Unread 11-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Rican

Favorite Classes Overall: English and Spanish.
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #19

Rican

Favorite Classes Overall: English and Spanish.

Unread 11-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Rican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
embarrassing moment?-- uhh i went to goo get a pad from the nurse went out...with it on...and it was actually sticking ffrom out my shorts LOL... yup sad shiit.
dammm. you wish u had a shovel, huh lol
Unread 11-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #20

Rican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
embarrassing moment?-- uhh i went to goo get a pad from the nurse went out...with it on...and it was actually sticking ffrom out my shorts LOL... yup sad shiit.
dammm. you wish u had a shovel, huh lol