Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost
Exclamation Proposal for new rule.

In my opinion, members of the Fair Voters Club should be obligated to vote on ALL tournament battles, and removed from the FVC if they repeatedly fail to do so.

I don't have any clue as to how well-known this is, but @HVK - who is effectively the head of the FVC - holds us to a 20-votes-per month quota. If we fail to meet that quota, we stop being members of the FVC.

Tournament battles are THE most important battles on LetsBeef, bar none. And yet, with depressingly few exceptions, tournament battles don't get many more votes than non-tournament battles of comparable quality. It's not rare for tournament battles to get FEWER votes. This is totally unacceptable.

And, yes, this proposal has been inspired and motivated by the relative lack of votes (3 at the moment) on my currently open concept battle with Danny Tanner. But just because I have somewhat selfish reasons for putting forth this idea doesn't make it any less valid.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 06-11-2019, 11:41 AM   #1

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text

Exclamation Proposal for new rule.

In my opinion, members of the Fair Voters Club should be obligated to vote on ALL tournament battles, and removed from the FVC if they repeatedly fail to do so.

I don't have any clue as to how well-known this is, but @HVK - who is effectively the head of the FVC - holds us to a 20-votes-per month quota. If we fail to meet that quota, we stop being members of the FVC.

Tournament battles are THE most important battles on LetsBeef, bar none. And yet, with depressingly few exceptions, tournament battles don't get many more votes than non-tournament battles of comparable quality. It's not rare for tournament battles to get FEWER votes. This is totally unacceptable.

And, yes, this proposal has been inspired and motivated by the relative lack of votes (3 at the moment) on my currently open concept battle with Danny Tanner. But just because I have somewhat selfish reasons for putting forth this idea doesn't make it any less valid.
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 06-11-2019, 12:16 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i agree to this personally. it's all up to hvk though.
@HVK how do you feel about this?
Unread 06-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #2

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

i agree to this personally. it's all up to hvk though.
@HVK how do you feel about this?

Unread 06-11-2019, 01:14 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

TOURNAMENTS ARE IMPORTANT NO DOUBT AND I TOTALLY AGREE WIT @Shodan ABOUT THAT...... THA ONLY ISSUE I HAVE WITH THIS IS THA FACT OF ACTIVITY, WHEN YOUR PARTICIPATING IN A TOURNAMENT ITS ALOT EASIER TO STAY ACTIVE AND VOTE DURING THAT 3-5 DAY WINDOW THAT TOURNAMENT BATTLES ARE OUT. WE ALL HAVE LIVES AND SOMETIMES FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER WE ARE UNABLE TO LOG ON, I HAD AN ISSUE A FEW WEEKS BACK WHEN MY KID GOT RUSHED TO HOSPITAL AN I WASNT ONLINE FOR ALMOST A WEEK. SO IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO AN FVC MEMBER THEN WHAT THEY'D BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED?, THAT TO ME DOSEN'T SEEM 100% FAIR...... IM WILLING TO IMPLEMENT A RULE REGARDING TOURNAMENTS BUT DEFINATELY NOT ''EVERY'' SINGLE FVC MEMBER TO VOTE ON ''EVERY'' SINGLE TOURNAMENT BATTLE, THERE HAS TO BE SOME LEE-WAY IMO. I GIVE PLENTY OF LEE-WAY IN TERMS OF THA 20VOTE QUOTA REQUIRED BY EACH FVC MEMBER, AN @Shodan YOU YOURSELF ONLY SUCCESSFULLY HIT THA TARGET 1 MONTH IN THA LAST 3 OR 4 AND YOUR STILL HERE. SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE AN PPL (like yourself a few months back) HIT ME UP ABOUT IT AN WARNED ME ABOUT UPCOMING INACTIVITY, AND THATS COOL, BUT SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS WIT NO WARNING AND I DONT WANNA START GETTIN TRIGGERHAPPY WIT THA FVC COZ IT WILL SPIRAL DOWNWARDS.

I'D BE MORE INCLINED TO MAKE IT MANDATORY FOR FVC TO VOTE ON TOURNAMENT QUARTER-FINALS, SEMI-FINALS AND THEN THA FINAL. AND ANY PREVIOUS ROUNDS THEY GET TIME FOR, STAFF I WOULD MAKE IT MANDATORY TO VOTE ON ALL ROUNDS OF A TOURNAMENT. I SPENT ALL OF YESTERDAY GETTIN THA BATTLES UP TO DATE IN THA MAIN ARENA AND NOW THA SITE HAS NO BATTLES OUTDATED AN I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY, I STILL WANT FVC TO VOTE ON THA MAIN BATTLE ARENA, IF WE MADE YOUR RULE HAPPEN THEN DURING TOURNEY MONTHS THA MAIN ARENA WILL HAVE LITTLE TO NO VOTES, I WOULD LIKE MORE OF AN EVEN SPREAD TBH.

I ALSO THINK HAVING AN AUDIO TOURNAMENT POSTED ON THA TEXT SIDE WHICH IS STILL INFRONT OF THA CONCEPT HAS CAPPED A FEW VOTERS FROM VOTING.

IM OPEN TO DISCUSS THIS THO.
Unread 06-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #3

Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text

TOURNAMENTS ARE IMPORTANT NO DOUBT AND I TOTALLY AGREE WIT @Shodan ABOUT THAT...... THA ONLY ISSUE I HAVE WITH THIS IS THA FACT OF ACTIVITY, WHEN YOUR PARTICIPATING IN A TOURNAMENT ITS ALOT EASIER TO STAY ACTIVE AND VOTE DURING THAT 3-5 DAY WINDOW THAT TOURNAMENT BATTLES ARE OUT. WE ALL HAVE LIVES AND SOMETIMES FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER WE ARE UNABLE TO LOG ON, I HAD AN ISSUE A FEW WEEKS BACK WHEN MY KID GOT RUSHED TO HOSPITAL AN I WASNT ONLINE FOR ALMOST A WEEK. SO IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO AN FVC MEMBER THEN WHAT THEY'D BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED?, THAT TO ME DOSEN'T SEEM 100% FAIR...... IM WILLING TO IMPLEMENT A RULE REGARDING TOURNAMENTS BUT DEFINATELY NOT ''EVERY'' SINGLE FVC MEMBER TO VOTE ON ''EVERY'' SINGLE TOURNAMENT BATTLE, THERE HAS TO BE SOME LEE-WAY IMO. I GIVE PLENTY OF LEE-WAY IN TERMS OF THA 20VOTE QUOTA REQUIRED BY EACH FVC MEMBER, AN @Shodan YOU YOURSELF ONLY SUCCESSFULLY HIT THA TARGET 1 MONTH IN THA LAST 3 OR 4 AND YOUR STILL HERE. SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE AN PPL (like yourself a few months back) HIT ME UP ABOUT IT AN WARNED ME ABOUT UPCOMING INACTIVITY, AND THATS COOL, BUT SOMETIMES SHIT HAPPENS WIT NO WARNING AND I DONT WANNA START GETTIN TRIGGERHAPPY WIT THA FVC COZ IT WILL SPIRAL DOWNWARDS.

I'D BE MORE INCLINED TO MAKE IT MANDATORY FOR FVC TO VOTE ON TOURNAMENT QUARTER-FINALS, SEMI-FINALS AND THEN THA FINAL. AND ANY PREVIOUS ROUNDS THEY GET TIME FOR, STAFF I WOULD MAKE IT MANDATORY TO VOTE ON ALL ROUNDS OF A TOURNAMENT. I SPENT ALL OF YESTERDAY GETTIN THA BATTLES UP TO DATE IN THA MAIN ARENA AND NOW THA SITE HAS NO BATTLES OUTDATED AN I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY, I STILL WANT FVC TO VOTE ON THA MAIN BATTLE ARENA, IF WE MADE YOUR RULE HAPPEN THEN DURING TOURNEY MONTHS THA MAIN ARENA WILL HAVE LITTLE TO NO VOTES, I WOULD LIKE MORE OF AN EVEN SPREAD TBH.

I ALSO THINK HAVING AN AUDIO TOURNAMENT POSTED ON THA TEXT SIDE WHICH IS STILL INFRONT OF THA CONCEPT HAS CAPPED A FEW VOTERS FROM VOTING.

Unread 06-11-2019, 01:24 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

i think you're 100 percent right on this, and that's my fuck up, in case everyone didn't know. BUT, i'm pretty sure x is going to fix this pretty soon.

as far as the rest i mostly agree with you, we do need more votes on tourn from fvc, but, being so draconian will lead to 0 members in the fvc.

i think i fair balance is to ask the fvc to vote on every single one, with no mandatory regulation, but just take personal note of who takes the request seriously.

side note: i think fvc shouldn't be in crews, or perhaps fvc/staff could be immune to the rules of "no voting on crew members battles"

the rule is antiquated in a lot of ways itself, for example, i'm closer with some folk here then a lot of people in my crew. i brought in some heavy weights like skizzo and esso to train rookies i also dont really know, so voting on an esso battle, i'm not biased at all, i've hardly spoken with him, and voting on my rookies, i want to be as blunt and honest as possible with them to help them improve, and yes

that's all just biased to me, but, i think it's worth playing around with the idea if fvc/staff can vote on any battle to help with the lack of votes. if not, maybe fvc being crewless could help idk.
Unread 06-11-2019, 01:24 PM   #4

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

i think you're 100 percent right on this, and that's my fuck up, in case everyone didn't know. BUT, i'm pretty sure x is going to fix this pretty soon.

as far as the rest i mostly agree with you, we do need more votes on tourn from fvc, but, being so draconian will lead to 0 members in the fvc.

i think i fair balance is to ask the fvc to vote on every single one, with no mandatory regulation, but just take personal note of who takes the request seriously.

side note: i think fvc shouldn't be in crews, or perhaps fvc/staff could be immune to the rules of "no voting on crew members battles"

the rule is antiquated in a lot of ways itself, for example, i'm closer with some folk here then a lot of people in my crew. i brought in some heavy weights like skizzo and esso to train rookies i also dont really know, so voting on an esso battle, i'm not biased at all, i've hardly spoken with him, and voting on my rookies, i want to be as blunt and honest as possible with them to help them improve, and yes

that's all just biased to me, but, i think it's worth playing around with the idea if fvc/staff can vote on any battle to help with the lack of votes. if not, maybe fvc being crewless could help idk.

Unread 06-11-2019, 03:05 PM
ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

Just for the record i have been doing my best to support all tornament battles. Some of them i missed so my apologies to those i didnt hit up. It sucks when you work hard at putting the work in and virtually no one votes, i know i get it. I feel the same way and as far as shodan is concerned he NEVER votes on any of my matches basic or tournament. It doesnt matter to me if i get a vote or not i just really appreciate when guys at least acknowledge my matches the same way i recognize theirs. But that doesnt deter me from voting i have just been busy lately tho i plan on stepping it up
Unread 06-11-2019, 03:05 PM   #5

ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 763 audio / 232 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

Just for the record i have been doing my best to support all tornament battles. Some of them i missed so my apologies to those i didnt hit up. It sucks when you work hard at putting the work in and virtually no one votes, i know i get it. I feel the same way and as far as shodan is concerned he NEVER votes on any of my matches basic or tournament. It doesnt matter to me if i get a vote or not i just really appreciate when guys at least acknowledge my matches the same way i recognize theirs. But that doesnt deter me from voting i have just been busy lately tho i plan on stepping it up
Unread 06-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I think @HVK can confirm this but all I've voted on recently is tournament battles. About the only thing worth voting on nowadays.
Unread 06-11-2019, 05:36 PM   #6

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I think @HVK can confirm this but all I've voted on recently is tournament battles. About the only thing worth voting on nowadays.
Unread 06-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Daddy View Post
I DID SEE ONE VOTE ON THA MAIN ARENA WHERE YOU BASICALLY SAID SUMMIT LIKE ''YOU CRITISIZE MY LYRICS AN YOU DROP SHIT LIKE THAT, DICKHEAD!'' OR SOMETHIN OF THAT MAGNITUDE LMAO, DID MAKE ME LOL.

BUT YEAH YOU DO FOCUS ON TOURNEYS, SHAME THO COZ YOUR VOTES ARE AWESOME WHEN YOU GO DEEP INTO CRITIQUE.
Unread 06-11-2019, 05:59 PM   #7

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Daddy View Post
I DID SEE ONE VOTE ON THA MAIN ARENA WHERE YOU BASICALLY SAID SUMMIT LIKE ''YOU CRITISIZE MY LYRICS AN YOU DROP SHIT LIKE THAT, DICKHEAD!'' OR SOMETHIN OF THAT MAGNITUDE LMAO, DID MAKE ME LOL.

BUT YEAH YOU DO FOCUS ON TOURNEYS, SHAME THO COZ YOUR VOTES ARE AWESOME WHEN YOU GO DEEP INTO CRITIQUE.
Unread 06-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
THIS IS THA REASON I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN CREWLESS SO I CAN LITERALLY VOTE ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...... IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT A RULE FOR FVC MEMBERS THO AS THAT COULD DETER SOME PPL FROM EVEN WANTIN TO BE IN THA FVC. IT SHOULD BE A PERSONAL CHOICE IMO.

I JUS DONT LIKE THA IDEA OF THA FVC LOSING A GREAT VOTER FOR THA SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY WANT TO BE IN A CREW, JUS SEEMS A BIT SILLY TO ME.

APPRECIATE ALL THIS FEED AN IDEAS THO, KEEP IT COMIN.
Unread 06-11-2019, 07:23 PM   #8

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
THIS IS THA REASON I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN CREWLESS SO I CAN LITERALLY VOTE ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...... IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT A RULE FOR FVC MEMBERS THO AS THAT COULD DETER SOME PPL FROM EVEN WANTIN TO BE IN THA FVC. IT SHOULD BE A PERSONAL CHOICE IMO.

I JUS DONT LIKE THA IDEA OF THA FVC LOSING A GREAT VOTER FOR THA SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY WANT TO BE IN A CREW, JUS SEEMS A BIT SILLY TO ME.

APPRECIATE ALL THIS FEED AN IDEAS THO, KEEP IT COMIN.
Unread 06-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
YOU VOTE ACROSS ALL THA BATTLE ARENAS WHICH I APPRECIATE ALOT, ALL-BORO AND THA FVC ARE A GREAT MATCH.
Unread 06-11-2019, 07:25 PM   #9

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
YOU VOTE ACROSS ALL THA BATTLE ARENAS WHICH I APPRECIATE ALOT, ALL-BORO AND THA FVC ARE A GREAT MATCH.
Unread 06-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

I think there's a serious argument to be made for abolishing crews altogether. Much like companies only benefit the public when they're competing, crews only benefit the site when they're beefing. At the moment, LB's userbase is too small to support multiple "warring" communities. Crews don't seem to serve much purpose other than decreasing vote counts. And, yes, I realize that this is a hypocritical statement on my part, since I'm currently in a crew with other members.

I also agree that if FVC members become required to vote on all tournament battles, they should receive some leeway. Nobody should be kicked from the FVC for not voting on Bnas vs Anarchist in the first round of the One Bar tournament because their child died of AIDS. But they shouldn't receive so much leeway that the rule might as well not exist.

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 06-11-2019, 08:12 PM   #10

Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text

I think there's a serious argument to be made for abolishing crews altogether. Much like companies only benefit the public when they're competing, crews only benefit the site when they're beefing. At the moment, LB's userbase is too small to support multiple "warring" communities. Crews don't seem to serve much purpose other than decreasing vote counts. And, yes, I realize that this is a hypocritical statement on my part, since I'm currently in a crew with other members.

I also agree that if FVC members become required to vote on all tournament battles, they should receive some leeway. Nobody should be kicked from the FVC for not voting on Bnas vs Anarchist in the first round of the One Bar tournament because their child died of AIDS. But they shouldn't receive so much leeway that the rule might as well not exist.